Wake up, Black America!!
Big truth

Romania

#63 Feb 24, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-to -make-4-45-p-m--statement-as-s hutdown-looms-202440939.html See, black America, THIS is the man you were SO glad made it into the whitehouse! THIS is the man you thought was going to 'pay whitey back' and right all of the wrongs that would make life so much better for so many of you! But the REALITY is that this man has brought nothing but CONSTANT CONTROVERSY with him since he became the political leader of this country! This man is going to 'sell the soul' of the United States of America to the UN and then LAUGH at you ignorant Americans he sees as being a bunch of spoiled brats who just don't know how good they have it in America, even in poverty! You people cheered and cheered and cheered with O.J. Simpson walked out of his criminal trial a free man, and now many of you look STOOPID because he has reaped what sown! Now all of you people are cheering and blindly supporting your 'pay whitey back' president, and you're going to feel SO betrayed when you finally see him for what he is: A historical political figure trying to capitalize on an opportunity to be the person who was credited for 'changing the world'! Yes, black America, the Holy Bible says that 'many anti-christs' will exist when the last days come, and the REALITY is, many of you people...aren't ready for the end-time events that are coming to world!!!
You are right. He only pretended to be African American to steal the vote of the black person. He is muslim and you can find a video on youtube of him admitting it.
The conspiracy of the birthers have also come true.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#64 Feb 24, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Lincoln Cliff is in Lincolnshire which is on the east coast of England, a few hundred miles north north east of London. The West Country is best depicted in the TV series Midsomer Murders, Midsomer being a very beautiful part of the country a few hundred miles west of London.

Location hidden

#65 Feb 28, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Kingdom (UK) didn't have the slave system which the United States had. The UK didn't have the Jim Crow system which this nation had. The UK didn't have the discriminatory policies which the American southern & northern states had. The UK never had the legacy of this stuff.
The UKs group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics are very much different than the United States.
Meaning, that the UK has nowheres near the racial division, polarization & tension. Compared to the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-American divide, polarization & tension in this nation.
I totally agree. The US and UK have evolved differently in this respect.
The UK has always had a class system, as has most of continental Europe, but it was never racially based until the British colonies started falling apart and colonials began immigrating to Mother Britain - that would have begun in the 60s, I think. Then racial tensions surfaced largely as a competition for jobs. It is very easy to refer to "that foreigner" in terms of his skin colour. Most of continental Europe never had this problem because their colonizing days were long past, but Britain's were in the present. It was easy for France, for instance, to tolerate (and love) black muscians in the 30s and 40s and 50s because the blacks the average Frenchman encountered were not competing for his job and was what can be referred to as a scarce commodity.

Location hidden

#66 Feb 28, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Keisha-J.-------
You said "My father's ancestors were a bit more nomadic and as far as we can tell came from the Cameroon area".------
Oh, Cameroon.
Cameroon is best well known for their international soccer team.
From 1990 till 2010.------ Cameroons national soccer team has almost been a constant in the FIFA World Cup soccer play.
Cameroons national team qualified for & competed in these World Cups.------ 1990, 1994, 1998, 2002 & 2010.
Cameroons 1990 team was the best out of the other Cameroonian teams. In the 1990 World Cup, Cameroon beat Argentina, 1-0. Cameroon beat Romania, 2-1. Cameroon lost to the former Soviet Union, 0-4.
In the Round of 16 (First stage of the World Cup playoffs), Cameroon beat Colombia 2-1.
In the Quarter-finals, Cameroon lost to England, 2-3.
Out of the Cameroonian teams, the 1990 Cameroonian team was the best.
That would explain my father's passion for football.

Location hidden

#67 Feb 28, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Keisha-J.-----
You said "Sorry. Get me started on this stuff and I run on and on".-----
Hey, no need for any apology.
You said "The UK is great. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, except perhaps Provence".-------
Oh okay.
Keisha, a few years ago, there was a movie on the old movie classics. It was centered around Provence, France. The actress in this movie was a Joan Fontaine & actor Rossano Brazzi.
I haven't been to France. My father has. My father visited the Dunkirk area. Primarily around Calais.
I don't recall seeing the movie you refer to, but the region of Provence is capitvatring and very beautiful, as is Brittany and Normandy. But Provence is my favourite.
The Dunkirk area is a focal point for history buffs. Every year at the end of May many British people visit, my father being one of them. Even though he was not involved, he is a keen historian. He calls the Dunkirk rescue of the British Expeditionary Force a miracle and a lasting example of nationalistic courage, It is one of the great mysteries of WW2 that Hitler gave the order to halt his panzers at St Omer-Gravelines (Canal Line) for 3 days while the British people rescued their army. My dad has his own theories which I won't go into here, but it is very interesting.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#68 Mar 2, 2014
Keisha-J.-------

You said "Thank you".------

You bet. Likewise. I state likewise, because you Keisha have provided a lot of very good information.

You said "I think it is a beautiful nation too".------

Oh yeah.

You said "My favourite area is the Cornish coast. I especially like St. Ives. A perfect blend of sandy beaches, ocean breezes, a year-round holiday atmosphere, and great entertainment".------

Oh okay.

My father, when he & his friends traveled to the United Kingdom (UK) many years ago, they didn't venture to the Cornish coast. They primarily traveled & stayed in areas which were throughout the Southeast of England.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#69 Mar 2, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>It has it's own unique history too being close by Penzance of Gilbert and Sullivan fame.

Oh okay.

Yes, the comic opera of the Penzance of Gilbert and Sullivan. Many years ago, I saw this advertised on the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) channel. I also saw this advertised a couple of times on a cable channel. I never watched it though.

How is this opera?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#70 Mar 2, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
That would explain my father's passion for football.

Oh okay.

I also like soccer.

Keisha, the 1966 England national soccer team.------- This team won the World Cup. I consider the 1966 England national soccer team as one of the greatest of all time.

The 1966 England national soccer team is right up there with these other great national soccer teams.------- 1982 Italy, 1998 France & 2006 Italy.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#72 Mar 2, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1966 England national soccer team is right up there with these other great national soccer teams.------- 1982 Italy, 1998 France & 2006 Italy.
Johnny.....did Mark Fuhrman and Phillip Vanattar plant and manufacture evidence against O.J. Simpson? I thought you might have an opinion...since you're such a cowardly racist. So what do you think?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#74 Mar 2, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Johnny.....did Mark Fuhrman and Phillip Vanattar plant and manufacture evidence against O.J. Simpson? I thought you might have an opinion...since you're such a cowardly racist. So what do you think?

In the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson criminal trial, Mark Fuhrman & Phillip Vanatter were looked at, questioned & cross examined by OJs defense attorneys. Nothing pointed towards Mark or Phillip planting any evidence.

So, no, they did not.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#75 Mar 2, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not certain about "global warming". I think perhaps what we are calling global warming might be a natural occurence in a grand super-cycle of weather, occuring every 500 years or so. History is filled with violent weather patterns that seem to last for a period of time and then let up. Even though we did not keep records then, there were some wickedly cold winters in the 17th century, as depicted in the paintings of the Dutch Masters. Sea levels have risen and receded at various times in world history, as recorded in mainly military naval records going back to the time of the great Chinese Mahogany fleets. Even ancient Greek records tell of weather aberrations. So, as far as i am concerned, the jury is still out on "global warming".

Keisha, your 7 points above.------ I see them. I see eye to eye with you.

With this winter, most areas throughout the continental United States are getting very cold weather & a lot of snow.

The North Pole has been experiencing very, very cold weather.

But, other areas throughout the world are getting very warm weather.

So, the jury is still out.

Regarding global warming.------- It still should be looked at. Be cautious. If global warming is real, hopefully it can & will be countered.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#76 Mar 2, 2014
Keisha-J.-------

You said "No. Lincoln Cliff is in Lincolnshire which is on the east coast of England, a few hundred miles north north east of London. The West Country is best depicted in the TV series Midsomer Murders, Midsomer being a very beautiful part of the country a few hundred miles west of London".-------

Oh okay.

Keisha, would you take Midsomer over Provence?

Midsomer over Brittany?

Is Provence connected to the French Riviera?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#77 Mar 2, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>The West Country is best depicted in the TV series Midsomer Murders, Midsomer being a very beautiful part of the country a few hundred miles west of London.

How is that television series Midsomer Murders? Is it pretty good? As in its plots? Characters? Is this series realistic considering its subject matter?
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#78 Mar 2, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson criminal trial, Mark Fuhrman & Phillip Vanatter were looked at, questioned & cross examined by OJs defense attorneys. Nothing pointed towards Mark or Phillip planting any evidence.
So, no, they did not.
Well why did Phillip Vanattar take a blood sample from O.J. Simpson AND THEN.....carry it around with him for SVERAL HOURS......instead of giving it to a lab tech to take STARIGHT TO THE LAB....like he was supposed to do???!!! WHY JOHNNY??!! See I'm not taking up for Simpson, because with all of my soul that he is a double murderer....but God don't like ugly, and ugly is that Mark Fuhrman and Vanattar tried to frame Simpson because they thought he would walk if they didn't....instead, the REALITY is that he walked....because they DID!!
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#79 Mar 2, 2014
Keisha-J.-------

You said "I totally agree".-------^5.

Keisha, we think alike.

You said "The US and UK have evolved differently in this respect".------

Oh yeah. Very much so.

You said "The UK has always had a class system, as has most of continental Europe".------

Yep.

But, every nation throughout the world has had a class system.

From the very beginnings of official forms of government, there have been ideological, class & ethnic divisions.

Before the concept of race ever came into being, there were ethnic divisions.

Ethnic divisions are different than racial divisions. But, only on the surface. At the core, the dynamics are the same.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#80 Mar 2, 2014
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#81 Mar 2, 2014
http://www.bobaugust.com/bedroom.jpg See those socks ,Johnny??!! Simpson's lawyers had those socks EXAMINED by criminal experts....And you know what they found, Johnny??? They found that those socks, so NEATLY LAID OUT ON AT THE FOOT OF SIMPSON'S....FOR THE WHOLE UNIVERSE TO SEE..........had a BLOOD P-R-E-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-V-E in them called EDTA.....And guess what, Johnny???? The human body...doesn't produce......EDTA.....What about THAT, Johnny??...What about THAT????
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#82 Mar 2, 2014
Keisha-J.-------

You said "but it was never racially based until the British colonies started falling apart and colonials began immigrating to Mother Britain".--------

In the United Kingdom (UK), yes, this was the case.

But, way before this happened, in the UKs colonies, a racial caste system was employed. This was especially the deal in the UKs colonies which had populations of people of African descent.

You said "that would have begun in the 60s, I think".------

A bit before. Because the United Kingdom had their first race riot in 1958.

You said "Then racial tensions surfaced largely as a competition for jobs. It is very easy to refer to "that foreigner" in terms of his skin colour".-------

Yep. Big time.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#83 Mar 2, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com /news/index/nns138.htm

I opened up your link. I read that article in its entirety. I was aware of this information.

The date of that article.----- December, 1996.

This information was presented in the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson Civil Trial in 1997. This information was debunked. OJ was found guilty & liable in the Civil Trial of 1997.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#84 Mar 2, 2014
Keisha-J.-------

You said "Most of continental Europe never had this problem because their colonizing days were long past".-------

True. The Eastern European nations didn't have any colonies overseas.

Italys colonizing overseas ended in 1943. Before Italy invaded Ethiopia.----- Many Eritreans & Somalis were aligned with the Italians. Many Ethiopians were also aligned with the Italians against Ethiopias former dictator, Haile Selassie.

After World War 2 ended, Italy paid reparations to Ethiopia. First batch of payments was $25 million. It eventually came to around $100 million.

To this day, Italy & Ethiopia have very good relations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does shopping feel so good? 7 min EllaJames 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ex-Lesbian River 110,409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 982,105
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Pulp Fiction 133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 675,759
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
Something you hope your husband never finds out 4 hr Crazy Guy 1
More from around the web