Wake up, Black America!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#778 May 22, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
It just goes to show that age is not always a factor.
That black punk thought he was going to beat up an easy target.
The older gentleman handled that quite well from start to finish.

Your 3 points above.------- You are 150% right on the mark.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#779 May 22, 2014
RFD.---------

You said "Dude! You keep claiming that Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are not a threat to White America!".-------

Correct.

You said "Where do you live, man?!".--------

Manhattan.

Same location from late January, 2008 till mid September, 2008 on the Dominican Republic & Haiti forums. Primarily on the thread "Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History". Still New York, NY. 10001. Topix reading is off by several neighborhoods. I'm farther in Manhattan.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#780 May 22, 2014
RFD.---------

You said "Even though I have nothing against them personally, they in vast nmbers are a huge threat to White America in ways way more than one".--------

No.

There are politically left of center Hispanic organizations like La Raza, Maldef & Lulac. La Raz, Maldef & Lulac don't carry any weight in the United States. They won't.

There are a few far left wing Hispanic organizations, La Voz de Aztlan, Mexica Movement & MEChA. They are not a threat. Because they are loaded with infiltrators & informants. If La Voz de Aztlan, Mexica Movement or MEChA would get any traction, they would meet the exact same fate as what befell all main left wing organizations in the United States.------- They would get shut down.

The most notable left wing organizations in this nation which were tolerated for awhile. Until they got some traction. Then, they were shut down.---------

Black Panther Party (BPP), Black Liberation Army (BLA), Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA), Weathermen Underground Organization (WUO), Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), Fuerzas Armadas de Liberacion de Puertorriquena (FALN) & the Ejercito Popular Boricua (Los Macheteros).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#781 May 22, 2014
UidiotRACE.--------

You said "Hi Jonnhy".-------

Hi. How's it going?

You said "What did JFK said about bipartisanship?".--------

Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK) sure did speak about bipartisanship. JFK was a very good president. Primarily his tax cuts, his increasing spending for the United States space program & his foreign policy.

When JFK spoke about bipartisanship, this was in the autumn, 1963. This was before this nations 2 main political parties started having very deep divisions along ideological lines.

Early, 1965.------

This was when the Democratic Party shifted far to the left wing.

Early, 1965 till now.--------

The Democratic Party is mainly politically left of center.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#782 May 22, 2014
yon.--------

You asked "the NSA, IRS, CIA?".------

I fully support the CIA & NSA.

You said "The city of Boston was basically shut down after the Marthon bomb".------

True.

The Boston bombing in April, 2013 was not an inside job. It was done by the Islamic fundamentalist Tsarnaev brothers.

You said "Militarized police invading homes".-------

Boston police mainly cordoned off areas. Prior to Boston police checking out homes which may have contained the Islamic fundamentalist Tsarnaev brothers, Boston police were given major tips. Leads which had to be checked out.

You said "Things happened quickly in Germany due to economic depression".--------

Oh yeah. Big time.

But, Germany in 1929 was totally different compared to the present day United States.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#783 May 22, 2014
yon.-------

You asked "And how about all the spy cameras and telephone and email spying?".--------

I don't mind.

You asked "Seen any drones lately?".-------

No. I don't mind the drones.

The drones have neutralized many Islamic fundamentalists.

I'm all for this.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#784 May 22, 2014
yon.--------

You said "Check out the number of Masons who signed the Declaration of Independence".--------

Yes, there were masons who signed the Declaration of Independence.

Politicians are not guided by masonic rites. Politicians are guided by ideology.

In the United States, there are very fundamental & substantial differences between the Democratic Party & the Republican Party.

In 2 of my previous posts, I pointed this out.------

Posts #743 & #744 on page 36.--------

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8... .
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#785 May 22, 2014
There are several levels of Masonry. The ones on the bottom have no clue as to what they're involved with. But they are all bound by a blood oath that extends to all other secret societies that make government policy and control elections to make sure their boy gets in who can then manipulate events and see to it that the crooks never get found out. Think about the players who were in Dallas in Nov 1963 and others appointed to investigate or should I say appointed to steer the investigation towards the government's official version.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#786 May 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "but the various mexican gangs will turn on the Whites in a hot second and vice-versa".---------
No.
Awhile back, at Salinas Valley State Prison, there was some conflict between the Surenos & the Whites. What happened at Salinas Valley State Prison was not between the Aryan Brotherhood, Nazi Lowriders (On the one side) & the Mexican Mafia.
The tension was between some low level Surenos & low level White inmates.
Outside of prison, Mexican gangs rivalry isn't with White organizations.
Mexican gangs main rivalry has been with African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Early, 2007 till now.-------
In the United States Southwest, Hispanic gangs (Primarily Mexican) have been racially cleansing African Americans from many, many neighborhoods.
Both Aryan Brotherhood and Mexican Mafia band together because of money, troop numbers and power. If dispute over money it is war time. It could happen. The Mexicans are becoming a very large number in prison. The Aryans although have power only make up about one percent of the prison populatioin

The mexicans run the drugs in prison. Heroin for certain
They are notorious for attacking in numbers. About five or six of them will jump one person.
Currently, the blacks in the prison sytem outnumber everyone
Myself, I believe that that will change..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#787 May 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
You said "Even though I have nothing against them personally, they in vast nmbers are a huge threat to White America in ways way more than one".--------
No.
Boy oh boy.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#788 May 23, 2014
yon wrote:
Revelation 6:9
When the Lamb broke open the fifth seal, I saw at the foot of the altar the souls of those whose lives had been sacrificed for [adhering to] the Word of God and for the testimony they had borne.
Speaking of "Lamb"....

Check out this White fella…. he beats wife to death over dinner.

http://nypost.com/2014/05/21/man-charged-with...

Now if the gvnmnt would’ve supplied them with a washing machine via tax payer dollars, that WHITE fella wouldn’t have had the clothes washing tub stirring spank stick to spank his wife with. Anyways, the lesson learned: never cook veggie soup when told to cook meat.…” whyyyy yooo dirty wench, I told you I want meat!”((((WAP!!..WAP!!..WAP!!) ))
Maybe there is something to that sharia law after all.
God knows these women today need it.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#789 May 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
You said "Dude! You keep claiming that Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are not a threat to White America!".-------
Correct.
You said "Where do you live, man?!".--------
Manhattan.
Same location from late January, 2008 till mid September, 2008 on the Dominican Republic & Haiti forums. Primarily on the thread "Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History". Still New York, NY. 10001. Topix reading is off by several neighborhoods. I'm farther in Manhattan.
Manhattan:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/23/th...

Do note: no hate-crime enhancement. Notice the tone of skin on the fella. He is an interracial.
You don't get what I have been "saying". At least you're not showing so.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#790 May 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
RFD

Oakland, CA

#791 May 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
In this nation, the divide & dichotomy is between African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. By a very, very long stretch.
This will remain the deal into the future.
"Race has always mattered. It will always matter."

HEY!!.. That is what I said!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#792 May 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
No.
They are in ways..
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#793 May 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
UidiotRACE.--------
You said "Hi Jonnhy".-------
Hi. How's it going?
You said "What did JFK said about bipartisanship?".--------
Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK) sure did speak about bipartisanship. JFK was a very good president. Primarily his tax cuts, his increasing spending for the United States space program & his foreign policy.
When JFK spoke about bipartisanship, this was in the autumn, 1963. This was before this nations 2 main political parties started having very deep divisions along ideological lines.
Early, 1965.------
This was when the Democratic Party shifted far to the left wing.
Early, 1965 till now.--------
The Democratic Party is mainly politically left of center.
That is Should be " UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE"

U WRONG AGAIN! I though you be smarter than that As practice of Bipartisanship should be above Politics.
-----

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy

RFD

Oakland, CA

#794 May 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
In regards to your previous post about that African American (Descendant of a black American slaves) robber who got 12 years in prison.
For robbery, 12 years is a tough sentence.
Donvell A. Edwards wasn't the main robber. He wasn't the shooter.
Donvells testimony helped convict Jeremy Blue.
As part of the plea agreement, prosecutors agreed to dismiss charges of murder & murder in the perpetration of a felony.
Donvells testimony during Blue's trial was very instrumental in convicting of Blue of murder.
Blue received 80 years.
Edwards received 12 years. Even if Edwards would serve 8 years in prison, when he is released.----- Guaranteed, he will fail in life. Guaranteed, he will meet a tragic end at the hands of another African American (Descendant of a black American slaves).
He was an accessory to murder dude..

"Guaranteed, he will meet a tragic end at the hands of another African American (Descendant of a black American slaves)."
How can you guaranttee that?
It is all too possible that when he gets out of prison he will attack/kill Whites and his victims could be ANYONE.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#795 May 23, 2014
In regards to this,,

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8...

I called "interracial",but that is too broad. I meant to say White..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#796 May 23, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8...

Tha is what the USA is coming too
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#797 May 23, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>That is Should be " UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE"
U WRONG AGAIN! I though you be smarter than that As practice of Bipartisanship should be above Politics.
-----
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy
Johnny Come lately BAHAHAHA

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
John F. Kennedy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 599,824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Dave Nelson 864,991
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Great Day of Arma... 612,911
Things Americans Do about Preserving Wildlife i... 24 min lizadeeza 1
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 29 min I am me 38
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 48 min RiccardoFire 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 56 min RiccardoFire 40,888
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Lbj 2,010
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Frannie 44
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 hr sangili karuppan 7,502
More from around the web