Wake up, Black America!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#694 May 17, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Intelligence Services, armies, airforces, navies, security forces, National Guards, main police forces, agriculture, banking, heavy industry, light industry, airplanes, shipping, railroads, trucks, television & newspaper print venues.

These are the very critical sectors which matter.

Which group controls these very critical sectors?
And don't forget the 1 party 2 headed political monster

MASONS
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#695 May 17, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "Did you hear about Barry and his regime letting a horde of illegal aliens out of prison to run freely in the U.S?".-------
Yep.
You said "Some of them are killers".-------
True.
You asked "Could that be Honorary White Privileges?".-------
It isn't the main tier of "Honorary White Status". It is the lower tier.
The Barack Obama administration is Democrat. Democrats are pro illegals because since most illegals are of lower economic means. Since the Democratic Party has been (Still is) the political party of the underclass.------- When illegals become legal, most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.

Illegals are also favored by the United States political Right wing.

The Republican Party represents American businesses.
On the Right wing, American businesses are pro illegals. Illegals have provided (Still do) very cheap labor to American businesses.
American businesses & the business lobby have derived (Still do) profits off of the labor of the illegals.
It is mainly because of American businesses as to why illegals have been (Still are) tolerated in the United States.
Yep - the American government represents what matters to them. It took me 50 years to figure out that politicians are government employees - not paid by the people they allegedly represent - and so big money(that controls government) backs both sides in elections of the 1 party - 2 headed political circus. So it doesn't matter much who you vote for. It's like in communist countries - all the candidates are communists. And here they're either all or are controlled by Masons.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#697 May 17, 2014
All of our problems are at the heart spiritual, but people keep looking for political fixes - like sticking their fingers in the holes in the dyke,
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#698 May 17, 2014
We have a Constitution and Bill of Rights - or used to - and a Democratic Republic like Germany in the 1930's. But then the Reichstag Fire(911) and you know what happened after that.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#699 May 17, 2014
Germany developed the Gestapo, SS etc and now we've got Homeland Security and TSA. Blacks could wind up being herded off like Jews. Cuba seems a likely humanitarian solution and telling the Russians to go home in case they scream Imperialism. It would simply be a case of claiming the Monroe Doctrine and giving Blacks a place of their own outside US borders and we could get a good $5 cigar.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#700 May 17, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe this thread is still going. I only wanted to tell black America that they're 'black folks savoir' on Pennsylvania Avenue is who they think he is, and yet months later, people are still draggin this thread along.
My good Doctor, this is probably THE most successful thread you ever created, in length and quality of discussion. Though the subject matter may be "distasteful" to some , it's quite informative and the 'tone' is quite mild by, Topix standards. You'll always get a rogue poster here and there ,but 'by and large' disagreements have been dealt with respectfully - to this point that I've read.

Jump in ;)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#701 May 18, 2014
Why won't KFC and Church's deliver? I don't want to get on a two hour bus ride just for a 2 piece.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#702 May 18, 2014
CARROLL O'CONNOR INTERVIEW ALL IN THE FAMILY

RFD

Oakland, CA

#703 May 19, 2014
yon wrote:
How bout this RFD
Latest News
Hood Disease: Inner City Oakland Youth Suffering From Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
OAKLAND (KPIX 5)— In the inner city, a health problem is making it harder for young people to learn. The Centers for Disease Control said 30 percent of inner city kids suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
The CDC said these children often live in virtual war zones. Doctors at Harvard said they actually suffer from a more complex form of PTSD that some call “hood disease.”
Unlike soldiers, children in the inner city never leave the combat zone. They often experience trauma, repeatedly........
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/05/16/h...
http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/schoo...

Funny stuff. White people willl learn and with no choice of their own they will learn it through experience . Well, actually they did make the choice, they just don't know what they are doing.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#704 May 19, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
1. United States.------- 223,553,265 Americans classify as White.
2. Europe.------- At least 731 million people. Over 95% of Europeans classify as White.
3. Australia.------ At least 21 million people. Over 90% of Australians classify as White.
4. Canada.------- At least 33 million people. Over 85% of Canadians classify as White.
5. Argentina.------- At least 40 million people. Over 95% of Argentinians classify as White.
6. Brazil.--------- At least 191 million people. Over 50% of Brazilians have classified as White.
7. Colombia.------- 17,519,500 Colombians classify as White.
8. Venezuela.------- 11,490,018 Venezuelans classify as White.
9. Chile.------ 10,620,852 Chileans classify as White.
10. Cuba.----- 7,271,926 Cubans classify as White.
11. Puerto Rico.-------- 3,064,862 Puerto Ricans classify as White.
CLASSIFY as White means nothing. You said that "Hispanics" classify themselves as White. They do, but they only do when it suits them. It goes the same with the gvnmnt.
You know htat Johnny.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#705 May 19, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "It doesn't matter if Jay-Z said it n public, or not. The fact is his statement is public".-------
Jay Z did not openly state to bar White people from that VIP room. Since Jay Z didn't openly state that, since no other people openly came forward saying that Jay Z gave any orders to bar White people from that VIP room.-------
There was no hard poof that Jay Z gave any orders to bar White people from that VIP room.
Hard proof:
"The party was chaotic as people tried to get inside the club and fights broke out. The scene got even uglier, when security guards at the doors to the VIP room allegedly refused to allow white people into the area, while letting black party-goers straight through, according to Britain’s Daily Star newspaper.“I’ve been to countless showbiz bashes but never have I met meatheads like those at the Jay- Z [party],” wrote the Star’s music reporter Kim Dawson.“Jay-Z is a mega-star and YET IT WAS CLEAR WHITE PEOPLE WERE NOT WELCOME IN HIS VIP AREA. See more at:
http://bossip.com/217778/no-white-people-allo...
---
I suppose you are also going to say that there is no hard proof that Spike Lee said he wants to shoot White people.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#706 May 19, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "Did you hear about Barry and his regime letting a horde of illegal aliens out of prison to run freely in the U.S?".-------
Yep.
You said "Some of them are killers".-------
True.
You asked "Could that be Honorary White Privileges?".-------
It isn't the main tier of "Honorary White Status". It is the lower tier.
The Barack Obama administration is Democrat. Democrats are pro illegals because since most illegals are of lower economic means. Since the Democratic Party has been (Still is) the political party of the underclass.------- When illegals become legal, most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.
Illegals are also favored by the United States political Right wing.
The Republican Party represents American businesses.
On the Right wing, American businesses are pro illegals. Illegals have provided (Still do) very cheap labor to American businesses.
American businesses & the business lobby have derived (Still do) profits off of the labor of the illegals.
It is mainly because of American businesses as to why illegals have been (Still are) tolerated in the United States.
So what does letting killers, criminals and rapist out of prison have to do with it, and what effect do those released have on what you stated above?
Oh ,isee your point, "here illegal democrat voters, I have just released illegal alien killers and rapists. how ya like me now."
Yes!.. that will create many more troops for the big D movement!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#707 May 19, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "By me saying they don't know how to fight, I was referring to the fact that they do not know how to ban together anymore".--------
Whites sure do know how to band together.
When African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are outnumbered by non blacks, or, if the numbers are around the same.----- African Americans won't attack.
Again, in each & every one of these African American attacks, it entails African American thugs having numbers on their side & attacking Whites.
It entails a numerical mismatch such as this.------
1. At least 3 African American thugs attacking a lone White person.
2. 4 African American thugs attacking a lone White person.
3. 8 African American thugs attacking 2 White people.
4. 12 African American thugs attacking 2 White people.
5. 15 African American thugs attacking 4 White people.
How African Americans attack non blacks.--------- The African American thugs always have a numerical advantage.
The African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs attack the non blacks from the side or from behind.
Show me on the internet where whites band together. I have lots of experience with thiose situations. Whites run when blacks get froggy and start jumping.
One case in a white neighborhood about thirty years ago:
In Berkeley when it was still prodominately white, about twenty blacks started running around attacking every white they saw, whites all scattered and ran. Many whites were laying on the ground battered and tattered. A couplk\e of days later, white s forgot all about it. Whites once again loved blacks.
I am not saying that all whites are pushovers and don't know how to band together. Not at all.
What I am saying is that time and programming is working it's magic.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#708 May 19, 2014
yon wrote:
How bout this RFD
Latest News
Hood Disease: Inner City Oakland Youth Suffering From Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
OAKLAND (KPIX 5)— In the inner city, a health problem is making it harder for young people to learn. The Centers for Disease Control said 30 percent of inner city kids suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
The CDC said these children often live in virtual war zones. Doctors at Harvard said they actually suffer from a more complex form of PTSD that some call “hood disease.”
Unlike soldiers, children in the inner city never leave the combat zone. They often experience trauma, repeatedly........
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/05/16/h...
Yep. it wont be long before a child has PTSD from getting a little boo-boo on his knee..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#709 May 19, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
. So it doesn't matter much who you vote for.
Voters instilled what we have now.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#710 May 19, 2014
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/merri...
---
So giving lesser sentences to Afro-Americans is helping the big D cause too, eh?
Oh come now fella!
Pixie

Honolulu, HI

#711 May 20, 2014
This thread is comprised of people who when they have the opportunity to use the prison computer, have at it. Well done bois.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#712 May 20, 2014

All in the Family S2 E21 - Sammy's Visit
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#713 May 20, 2014
We used to be able to laugh at these things.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#714 May 20, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
1. United States.------- 223,553,265 Americans classify as White.
2. Europe.------- At least 731 million people. Over 95% of Europeans classify as White.
3. Australia.------ At least 21 million people. Over 90% of Australians classify as White.
4. Canada.------- At least 33 million people. Over 85% of Canadians classify as White.
5. Argentina.------- At least 40 million people. Over 95% of Argentinians classify as White.
6. Brazil.--------- At least 191 million people. Over 50% of Brazilians have classified as White.
7. Colombia.------- 17,519,500 Colombians classify as White.
8. Venezuela.------- 11,490,018 Venezuelans classify as White.
9. Chile.------ 10,620,852 Chileans classify as White.
10. Cuba.----- 7,271,926 Cubans classify as White.
11. Puerto Rico.-------- 3,064,862 Puerto Ricans classify as White.
Because of what whites are doing which is destroying the White race,, we will have to selttle for what is a classiffication by gvnmnt..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min ATHEOI 49,365
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Joe Fortuna 971,791
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min JesusWasNOTaJew G... 646,884
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Doctor Peace 105,676
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min Pegasus 281,282
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min ChristineM 445,751
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 42 min Bodrick 12
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web