#593 May 7, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

RFD

Oakland, CA

#594 May 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a typical hazing incident and you know it Johnny.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#595 May 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
RFD

Oakland, CA

#596 May 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "As it stands now, most White people are afraid- extremely afraid- to utter a word about race and the racial problems in this country".-------
The word "afraid" is not the correct term. Aware is the correct word.
The overwhelming majority of White people are aware that it isn't politically correct for them to go onto one of the United States mainstream television news media networks & express themselves about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
The overwhelming majority of White people are aware that it isn't politically correct for them to express themselves about African Americans to a writer who works for one of the United States newspaper print venues.
It isn't politically correct.
Oh, the overwhelming majority of White people sure know what African Americans are about.
Especially with the internet being in operation. With the internet fully documenting African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.
Al ot of Whites are afraid. Mainly because they are being afraid of being labeled a racist.
You should pay a visit to California...haha..
I know what you mean about the PC business. No doubt about it.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#597 May 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I can't stand you , you BIGOT!!!!!!!!!! I hate Mark Fuhrman, I hate O.J. Simpson, AND I HATE Y-O-U!!!!!!!!!!
You must be about fifteen years old.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#598 May 8, 2014
yon wrote:
Alex Jones and Savage are the best known conspiracy broadcasters and Jim Marrs is probably the #1 investigative journalist most well known for his work on the JFK fiasco.
Ummm if you are referring to Doctor Michael Savage , he is not a conspiracicy theorist. Not in the least.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#599 May 8, 2014
*conspiracy
RFD

Oakland, CA

#600 May 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Oh, the overwhelming majority of White people sure know what African Americans are about.
Especially with the internet being in operation. With the internet fully documenting African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.
A lot of people are about the internet trying to delete and cover up African-American's actions against Whites. That is their Job.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#601 May 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny on Saturday Apr 19 in post #432 you stated

“So, these White liberals & leftists still KNOW what most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are about.
These White liberals & leftists still have prejudiced & bigoted views towards African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).”
----
First you state that White liberals & leftists KNOW what most of the blacks are about and then you call those libs and lefties prejudiced and bigoted…
Now let us refer to the dictionary…

Prejudice:

1. opinion formed beforehand: a preformed opinion, usually an unfavorable one, based on insufficient knowledge, irrational feelings, or inaccurate stereotypes
2. holding of ill-informed opinions: the holding of preformed opinions based on insufficient knowledge, irrational feelings, or inaccurate stereotypes

In other words- Prejudging

Bigoted:

intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views

---
Now I have been in deep thinking in your above statement since Saturday Apr 19 and I just cannot make heads or tails out of it. Yes, it is true; RFD is dimwitted and slow minded.
So with that, can you please elaborate , professor Johnny?
Please explain in simple laymen terms so that I can unnastans .
RFD

Oakland, CA

#602 May 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Justice Department Statistics About Black On White Race Violence

http://www.richardboyden.com/Black%20On%20Whi...

Mr. Taylor reveals: 1) 58% of all arrests for weapons violations are Blacks.
2) 46% of all arrests for violent crimes are Blacks. 3) 73% of all "justified self-defense" killings are committed by Blacks. 4) 60.5% of all Blacks are armed with some type of weapon at all times. 5) 98% of all youths arrested for gun fights in Atlanta are Blacks.

In 1989, the FBI reported the following:

A) Blacks commit 8 times more assaults than Whites.
B) Blacks commit 9 times more rapes than Whites.

C) Blacks commit 14 times more murders than Whites.

D) Blacks commit 19 times more armed robberies.

E) Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than White
neighborhoods.

F) There were 629,000 interracial attacks committed in 1985 (the last
year
the FBI "chose" to report this information). Some nine out of every
ten were committed by Blacks against Whites.

G. Black males (6% of the population) make up 46% of the nation's
prison population.

Among the findings we have reported but that the media are deeply reluctant to publicize:

* Blacks commit 90 percent Of the approximately 1,700,000
interracial crimes of violence that occur in the United States every year,
and are more than 50 times more likely to commit violence against whites than
vice versa. In the case of robbery, or "mugging," blacks are more than 200
times more likely to attack whites than vice versa.

* There is actually more black-on-white than black-on-black violence. When
blacks commit violent crime they target whites just over half the time. When
whites commit violent crime, only two to three percent of their victims are
black.

Its most recent publication (1997), "Criminal Victimization in the U.S.," reports on data collected in 1994. In that year, there were about 1,700,000 interracial crimes, of which 1,276,030 involved whites and blacks. In 90 percent of the cases, a white was the victim and a black was the perpetrator, while in 10 percent of the cases it was the reverse."

"Another finding of the NCVS report is that of the 2,025,464 violent crimes committed by blacks in 1994, 1,140,670 were against whites -- that's slightly over 56 percent. Whites committed 5,114,692 violent crimes; 135,360, or 2.6 percent were against blacks."
----
As you can see there were 629,000 interracial attacks committed in 1985 and 1,700,000 in 1994. Care to take a gander at how many there was in 2013..lol.
Really, really sad to see the actual retardedness and ignorance flowing in some of the Topix threads regarding race. For example: many people seem to blame the blacks abhorrent behavior on financial aspects/financial distress. Those mentally ill people that claim such nonsense are not mentioning that there are FAR more financially poor White people than the entire black population [descendants of African-American slaves] in this country. The financially poor White neighborhoods, cities ,counties AND states do not have what festers in black neighborhoods.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#603 May 8, 2014
Keep pretending and race wrecking White people. You WILL find as the White race diminishes, the attacks will increase. It is not just the attacks that will increase either.
You white race wrecking retarded fools better start using your brains to think with.
Between you and the pathetic white race hustlers, your future white relatives are going to be in the mud.
Anyways, like I have been saying for years: as more and more blacks rob you ,pillage you, rape you, brutalize you, torture you and kill you, the more you love them.
Real bad what basketball team owner Sterling said. How what about what jay-z said when he threw a party for the paparazzo in Britain when he was part owner of a basketball team--he publicly said , do not let White people in. It was carried out and not a word was said by the media.
Now the funny thing there is many retarded white people like jay-z.White people make jay-z rich. Without retarded white people, jay-z wouldn’t have p-diddy squat let alone be able to take a trip to Britain to ostracize White people from a gathering that was fueled by white people. Boy, I tell you, Interesting stuff. Who says blacks [descendants of African-american slaves] are the slowest slow coachers of them all? White women just love them some oprah and they made her extremely rich. Oprah now says Southern White people must die. I bet those retarded white women really started throwing their money at her after that one..tooo funny.
If what oprah said stimulated you retarded white women have a gander at this….

In a 1974 study in Denver, 40 percent of all rapes were of whites by blacks, and not one case of white-on-black rape was found. In general, through the 1970s, black-on-white rape was at least ten times more common that white-on-black rape.(n.319)
RFD

Oakland, CA

#604 May 8, 2014
Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it.
Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape.(n.320) Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped black women.(n.321)
Interracial crime figures are even worse than they sound. Since there are more than six times as many whites as blacks in America, it means that any given black person is vastly more likely to commit a crime against a white than vice versa."

Whilst 100 rapes were carried out by whites on blacks, blacks carried out 20,202 rapes on whites.
--
White women, doesn’t that make your little toes quiver?
The system is constantly trying to introduce perverted and degenerate curriculum into grade schools.
The latest is having young children read aloud in class…very explicit rape stories. One student told his parent…the parent became enraged...the student was suspended for telling his parent. So much for diversity..mwahaha. Hhmmm.. I wonder how much of that degenerate curriculum is being taught in black neighborhoods?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#606 May 8, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm if you are referring to Doctor Michael Savage , he is not a conspiracicy theorist. Not in the least.
I don't know what you'd call him. I don't think of him as conservative like Limbaugh who's controlled by the msm. But he certainty exposes things like Obama's illegality - which labels him as a right wing nut job conspirator. And so was banned from Britain.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#607 May 8, 2014
Just to point out, I wasn't directing my words to you Johnny.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#608 May 8, 2014
BloodGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it have to be racist and what of the whites that voted for him, was that white guilt? Blacks and Latinos have always voted for white candidates, because in a lot of instances that was their only option. I personally voted for the Obama/Biden ticket because I believed in it more than the McCain/Palin ticket which was probably the case for most that voted for him. I personally would not have voted for Jesse Jackson when he ran, so it wasn't me voting for a black man I voted for who I thought was the best candidate. Now granted I have felt some disappointment but I still believe I made the right choice.
Not saying you don't have the right to feel the way you do but you're making an assumption that you couldn't possibly have any insight into. That's like assuming a white person is racist just because they have white skin, it isn't necessarily so.
Did you study up on what Obama was about before you voted? No you didn't.
You aren't even worth debating with.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#609 May 8, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you'd call him. I don't think of him as conservative like Limbaugh who's controlled by the msm. But he certainty exposes things like Obama's illegality - which labels him as a right wing nut job conspirator. And so was banned from Britain.
Yes he is definately an outspoken truth teller and he pulls no punches. That is why he is banned from Britain and why mainstream do not like him and try to shun him. But he is a number one talk show host in this nation..
He is definatelyNot a two faced brown noser and BS slinger like Hannity and so forth.,
RFD

Oakland, CA

#610 May 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
You said "I mean we both agree that spousal abuse in African-American couples far exceed all others".---------
You didn't state this in any of your previous posts which you addressed to me. I stated that.
You said "Now when I say that ratio-to-ratio blacks abuse their white mates more than all other interracial combo's".--------
Okay. Thanks for elaborating on this. Regarding interracial spousal abuse, yes, the pairing of African American males / White-American females exceeds the other interracial combos.
You said "California is being systematically destroyed".--------
Could be. I don't care.
You are welcome and I apologze for the misunderstanding.
White [European-Americans] in the future are going to be damn sorry for the race wrecking that white people[European Americans] are doing.
Umm.. do you believe that the Jews are steering and controlling the masses through mainstream media?
RFD

Oakland, CA

#611 May 8, 2014
Yon: Britain is not exactly Britain anymore.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#612 May 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------

You said "California is being systematically destroyed".--------
Could be. I don't care.
You should care. It all starts in California and then it spreads like a cancerous tumor..
Take care Dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 878,219
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 9 min Knock off purse s... 4
The Christian Atheist debate 10 min emperorjohn 3,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 603,185
Hero Mom SNITCHES on COWARD son who murdered Ho... 12 min Knock off purse s... 3
Why African-Americans so ugly? 16 min Knock off purse s... 3
Weeniez, testicals, panites, dresses, make-up..... 18 min Knock off purse s... 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 7,970
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 177,850
More from around the web