Milwaukee, WI

#508 Apr 26, 2014
RFD.--------

These were the factors which caused the dynamics to change.------

1. Demographic change & shift.

2. Increased economic troubles.

3. Businesses & jobs leaving.

4. Increased competition for jobs.

These 4 factors greatly rose by the late 1980s.

With the demographic change & shift. With increased competition for aid, jobs, government contracts, set asides, housing, health care & education.------ Old friendships changed. Turned into rivalries & enemies.

This will be increasing way more so in years to come. Due to a VERY vastly growing Hispanic population. Legals & illegals. This will be happening in urban centers throughout the United States.

The East Coast isn't at the stage which the American Southwest is at. Give it another decade, it sure will be. So will the American South & Midwest.

The critical factor was the MASSIVE influx of Hispanic immigration (Legals & illegals) into urban centers. This changed the demographics. From African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) being the numerically dominant "minority", into Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) becoming the numerically dominant "minority".

This also changed the racial & political dynamics.

African Americans are coming under attack from the Hispanic gangs. African Americans are coming under attack from the gangs which have ancestral roots from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are also coming under attack from many public policy initiatives & social engineering policies.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#509 Apr 26, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Latino" is very close in meaning to Hispanic, but it also includes other countries such as Brazil. The regional description "Latin America" now refers to the countries where Romance languages (Spanish, Portuguese) are spoken, but was originally used by Napoleon to describe other Romance speaking (French included) territories throughout the Americas. To be described as a Latino is not considered derogatory, although it can be construed as a generic for all Hispanic cultures, much like referring to a Korean or Japanese-American as "Asian." While "Latino" may be politically and socially correct, it may more culturally sensitive to learn a person's specific heritage and refer to him or her as "Nicaraguan" or "Guatemalan" rather than the broader "Latino.

Your 7 points above.------- You are absolutely correct.

Your 1 above statement here.------- You said "Latino is very close in meaning to Hispanic, but it also includes other countries such as Brazil".------

Brazilian-Americans (Afro-Brasileiros included) are considered Latinos. But, Brazilian-Americans don't classify as Hispanic with the United States federal government. Brazilian-Americans classify as "Other".

But, Brazilian-Americans, along with Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

All of the respective foreign born immigrants of color groups are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#510 Apr 26, 2014
RFD.---------

You said "Do you know some want to ban the word "boss".-------

A few liberal / left wing women stated that. But, that is just a symbolic statement by them. That will never be implemented. It can't be.

You said "Johnny, when I disputed your stating of black/white spousal abuse far exceeds all others".-------

I didn't state that.

I said that African American on African American relationship abuse far exceeds all others.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#511 Apr 26, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Obama maninpulates and used the blacks more than any other president in U.S history

I see your angle here.

But, the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) masses collectively are at the very bottom of this nations social strata ladder, pecking order & food chain. African Americans are at the very bottom of the Democrat Parties social strata ladder, pecking order & food chain.

Barack Obamas presidential administration has addressed these constituencies of the Democrat Party.--------

1. Non Hispanic White union leaders.

2. Non Hispanic White union members.

3. Non Hispanic White students.

4. Non Hispanic White women who are not with a union.

5. Homosexual, lesbian & transdender lobby.

6. Hispanic lobby.

African American (Descendants of black American slaves) interests have VERY much been passed over.

Not surprising considering that African Americans are not the United States numerically dominant "minority.

Mid July, 2002.-------

Legal Hispanics alone overtook African Americans as being this nations numerically dominant "minority". This takes into account just the legal Hispanics. This doesn't even take into account the undocumented Hispanics.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) far, far outnumber African Americans in the United States.

The balance will be rising even more so in favor of the Hispanics, due to Hispanic immigration & birthrates. Especially because of Hispanic immigration.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#512 Apr 26, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "Can't you see the writing on the wall , black people [descendants of African-American slaves]? No one wants you around. I mean that is other than wanting you for money and gain- gain off of your backs".-------

That is very much the deal.

You said "As far as the democratic voting block goes, you are not really needed for that anymore".--------

You are absolutely correct. Because Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have mass numbers throughout the United States. Hispanics are this nations. preferred "minority". Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

1932 till 2000.------

On this nations political left wing.------ Non Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders & union leaders primarily reached out to African Americans as a support base.

Not anymore.

Mid June, 2002.-----

With legal Hispanics alone overtaking African Americans as being the United States numerically dominant "minority". This takes into account just the legal Hispanics. This doesn't even take into account the undocumented Hispanics.

2000 till now.--------

Non Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders & union leaders are exclusively seeking out Hispanics as a support base. Because they know that African Americans are this nations past & a dying people.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are the United States future.
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#513 Apr 26, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "Can't you see the writing on the wall , black people [descendants of African-American slaves]? No one wants you around. I mean that is other than wanting you for money and gain- gain off of your backs".-------
That is very much the deal.
You said "As far as the democratic voting block goes, you are not really needed for that anymore".--------
You are absolutely correct. Because Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have mass numbers throughout the United States. Hispanics are this nations. preferred "minority". Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
1932 till 2000.------
On this nations political left wing.------ Non Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders & union leaders primarily reached out to African Americans as a support base.
Not anymore.
Mid June, 2002.-----
With legal Hispanics alone overtaking African Americans as being the United States numerically dominant "minority". This takes into account just the legal Hispanics. This doesn't even take into account the undocumented Hispanics.
2000 till now.--------
Non Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders & union leaders are exclusively seeking out Hispanics as a support base. Because they know that African Americans are this nations past & a dying people.
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are the United States future.
Johnny..........Johnny..do you believe that Mark Fuhrman took a bloody glove from the Bundy Avenue crime scene and planted it behind the guesthouse of Simpson's Rockingham estate?
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#514 Apr 26, 2014
Johnny....do you believe that Mark Fuhrman took blood from the Bundy Drive crime scene......and SMEARED it around the interior of Simpsons Ford Bronco??? yes he did, Johnny....YES he DID,.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#515 Apr 26, 2014
Johnny wrote:
2000 till now.--------
I wonder where this is all going to end. Are the ghettos like Indian reservations where gambling, etc is allowed, but otherwise it's a dead culture that could not assimilate?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#516 Apr 26, 2014
Yes they had men of honor - like Sitting Bull - eg MLK - but as a culture they had almost none. They could not separate themselves from their pygmy tribal roots even after they elected a half-white President
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#517 Apr 26, 2014
Johnny wrote:
yon.-------
With Section 8, there is a low income housing tax credit program. This provides large subsidies to White developers, but, no benefits to low-income families.
White property owners make A LOT of money. There are very powerful financial incentives for White landlords with property in poorer areas.
Thanks for the response. You're the only reason I hang around Topix. Do you have any involvement with Sect 8 that shows the tax benies?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#518 Apr 27, 2014
Why would a person, who says they are a REAL American..........use an Arab name???! I mean, Arab mindsets and the ideologies of western society just doesn't mix. I'm just sayin'.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#519 Apr 30, 2014
Do you ever hear any of these star-scholar-athletes-turned-p ro tell black youth that it's not what you can do with a ball that matters, but it's what you can do with your education that will benefit not only yourself but others too?

I think not. It's pitiful.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#520 May 1, 2014
RFD

Oakland, CA

#521 May 1, 2014
Johnny wrote:
yon.-------
With Section 8, there is a low income housing tax credit program. This provides large subsidies to White developers, but, no benefits to low-income families.
White property owners make A LOT of money. There are very powerful financial incentives for White landlords with property in poorer areas.
White property owners charge more rent on a Section 8 apartment than for another apartment in the same neighborhood.
White landlords love Section 8, because it is a guaranteed check every month.
Section 8 vouchers are greater than the market value. White landlords know that they will get their rent on time. It is very profitable for the White landlords. The government deposits the share of the rent directly into the White property owners bank account.
For most buildings, the government paid rent is more than the market rent would be.
White speculators also like Section 8. Mainly because it is greater than the market value.
You are leaving leavng a few things out...

Just to name a couple: the section-8 housing developments isolate and contain the recipients.

High crime rate and drug use around "pay day"

Lots of jailed recipients further making money and benefitting the sysytem.
Mostly African-Americans subjects.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#522 May 1, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
You said "Do you know some want to ban the word "boss".-------
A few liberal / left wing women stated that. But, that is just a symbolic statement by them. That will never be implemented. It can't be.
You said "Johnny, when I disputed your stating of black/white spousal abuse far exceeds all others".-------
I didn't state that.
I said that African American on African American relationship abuse far exceeds all others.
I know you didn't state that. I did. Ratio-to ratio the black interracial relationship abuse exceeds all other combos.
Leaving a child fatherless is not really spousal abuse. I am specifically talking about beating, torture, murder and so forth.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#523 May 1, 2014
*raises eyebrow*...
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Oakland, CA

#524 May 1, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
What he said, was pretty much right on the mark. But, it isn't politically correct to openly state that. Especially not to reporters who are with one of the United States mainstream television news media networks.
Tthey want bundy's ranch. Goes the same for that old man with the basketball team, they are trying to force him to sell. The fine he received is nothing but pocket change to him. he made that and more just off the latest warriors game.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#525 May 1, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Johnny, that neck of the woods is where I spent a lot of my growing up years. Don't know if it's still there but try Ralph's Steak House for a Friday Nite Fish Fry.
Did you ever eat at Sambos?
You mentioned Cadilllacs. I love older Cadillacs. I had a ’72 De Ville . Sadly to say, I sold it about a month ago.
Once I get out of this degenerate California I may get another.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#526 May 2, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Tthey want bundy's ranch. Goes the same for that old man with the basketball team, they are trying to force him to sell. The fine he received is nothing but pocket change to him. he made that and more just off the latest warriors game.
I don't know how to say this - maybe Johnny can add a thought- but It seems pretty obvious that blacks in general are not being accepted after all the social engineering involving American blacks descended from slaves. Others though are accepted regardless of their country of origin, and Pastor Manning s video addresses the situation.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIVDPFC...

ps: I recall Sambo's by name only and I had a '63 T-bird when cars were cars.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#527 May 2, 2014
Cars now are just glorified golf carts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Mirrormirorwall 683,440
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Buck Crick 14,978
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 982,979
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,680
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 10 hr USA-1 39,246
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 12 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 15 hr a_visitor 39
More from around the web