Wake up, Black America!!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#441 Apr 22, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "A White man- a mentally ill White man- punches an old black feller from behind".------
True. In Texas, the case of 27 year old Conrad Alvin Barrett.
You said "and the mainstream media ran with it, they talked about it for days on end".------
Mainstream television news media networks were primarily talking about the Justice Department getting involved with this case. But, not with cases which entailed African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs sucker punching Whites.
Not around here. The MS media was mainly centering on the White racist man that punched the old black man in the jaw. Right- they never talk about blacks punching or attacking whites. Seriously though, it is like you say a lot of Whites , the ones the matter, know what is going on and they will pay and that is regardless of how long they do in jail. they will be fodder of the sytem forever..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#442 Apr 22, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I absolutely can NOT believe this stupid thread I started is still drawing posters. un REAL.
Not unreal. Unlike yourself, It is very real
RFD

Oakland, CA

#443 Apr 22, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
In California, Mexicans and Latinos".------
Mexicans are Latinos.
"Latino" is very close in meaning to Hispanic, but it also includes other countries such as Brazil. The regional description "Latin America" now refers to the countries where Romance languages (Spanish, Portuguese) are spoken, but was originally used by Napoleon to describe other Romance speaking (French included) territories throughout the Americas. To be described as a Latino is not considered derogatory, although it can be construed as a generic for all Hispanic cultures, much like referring to a Korean or Japanese-American as "Asian." While "Latino" may be politically and socially correct, it may more culturally sensitive to learn a person's specific heritage and refer to him or her as "Nicaraguan" or "Guatemalan" rather than the broader "Latino."

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-the-differenc...
Johnny wrote:
You said "now make up thirty-nine percent of California".------
Californias Hispanic population is around that.
It sure does. It went from about 35 percent to thirty nine percent within a matter of no time.
Johnny wrote:
You said "In many places, they are driving the pinche miyates out of their neighborhoods. In many of those cases they use force".-------
Oh yeah. Big time.
Sureno gangs racially cleansing African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) from many, many neighborhoods in the United States Southwest.
It is a form of low intensity warfare.
I do see it and it isn't just gangs doing it. Too add, a lot of the "good ones" are using what is given to them ( the advantages) to drive the blacks out.
Johnny wrote:
In many urban centers on the East Coast, Hispanic gangs & gangs which have ancestral roots from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (On the one side) have been warring against African American gangs. What is happening on the East Coast isn't at the level as what it is in the Southwest. Give it another 10 years, it sure will be.
That I didn't know.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#444 Apr 22, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "Yeah, I agree. "brotherpeacemaker" really knows his stuff".------
What brotherpeacemaker pointed out about the dynamics of African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-American relationships. Kids born as a result of it.------- He was absolutely correct.
The federal government getting rid of the "one drop rule" in regards to "race". Putting on the census the "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed) category.------ This gives Americans who come from an African American parent & a White-American parent an escape hatch in regards to race.
Since White-Americans are the United States numerically dominant majority. Since White-Americans control all of the very critical sectors of this nation.-------
African Americans who are involved with White-Americans will not be driven to identify with the African American "community".
What brotherpeacemaker stated, he was 150% right on the mark.
Seems some of my links are being deleted?
http://brotherpeacemaker.wordpress.com/2007/0...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#445 Apr 22, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "When it comes to racial, those White Tigers are defanged and detoothed".------
Oh, quite the contrary. If any African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs would approach those Whites.------ The African American thugs would get their behinds handed to them.
African American thugs wouldn't approach those Whites who are at the Bundy ranch.
You said "thirty blacks enter a neighborhood that contains hundreds of whites and they proceed to play knock-out whitey".-------
Thirty African American thugs aren't entering into White neighborhoods punching Whites.
It entails many packs of African American thugs attacking Whites in areas which have an African American numerical majority. Or, in downtown sections of urban areas.
In each & every one of these incidents of African American thugs attacking Whites.------ The Whites are far, far outnumbered.
When I stated, "When it comes to racial, those White Tigers are defanged and detoothed".
I was primarily referring to the talking about it. For example: I listen to a lot of talk radio and when a host has the cajones to bring up the topic of black-on-white hate-crimes, callers evade the subject. they don't want to talk about it. they rather pretend it doesn't exist. Like it is going away rather than escalating.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#446 Apr 22, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "What are white people going to do when it is their turn?".-----
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are not a threat to White America.
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are not a threat to the American System.
Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are not a threat to White America.
Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are not a threat to the American System.
But,------
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) ARE a threat to White America.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) ARE a threat to the American System.

But, yes I know they aren't near the threat as descendants of African-American slaves. At least not yet
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#447 Apr 23, 2014
I can't help but say that yesterday was a classic example of how blacks(Descendants of American slaves) are continuing to make themselves not welcome and causing their own demise. On the bus there was an over-weight and ignorant looking black woman stuffing her face with a hot dog, which you aren't supposed to be doing - eating that is. She then discarded her trash on the floor for somebody else to clean up. This is the stereotype that blacks seem to think they have a right to promote with no impunity or respect for the culture. There were several other incidents of blacks acting in the same manner with their demeanor of "we can act any way we want whitey - so go to hell".
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#448 Apr 23, 2014
All I could think about was the N word.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#449 Apr 23, 2014
Obviously all blacks don't act this way - but where are the their leaders publically screaming at them to STOP. They just use these people to race-bait and further their political aspirations, including Obama.
Habsburger

Vienna, Austria

#450 Apr 23, 2014
In a few years it is said that the Whites in U.S are the minority.
Good luck.

the Whites roots are:
mostly Germans

17%(or 50 millions) german
14% irish
11% english
rest

If you delete these 3 folks you have an poor african Country with AIPAC jew government and mexican violence.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#451 Apr 23, 2014
Immigration to the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"...Harvard political scientist and historian Samuel P. Huntington argued in Who Are We? The Challenges to America's National Identity that a potential future consequence of continuing massive immigration from Latin America, especially Mexico, might lead to the bifurcation of the United States........."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_t...

"Challenges to American identity"

"....Huntington argues that it is during the 1960s that American identity begins to erode. This was the result of several factors:

The beginning of economic globalization and the rise of global subnational identities
The easing of the Cold War and its end in 1989 reduced the importance of national identity
Attempts by candidates for political offices to win over groups of voters
The desire of subnational group leaders to enhance the status of their respective groups and their personal status within them
The interpretation of Congressional acts that led to their execution in expedient ways, but not necessarily in the ways the framers intended
The passing on of feelings of sympathy and guilt for past actions as encouraged by academic elites and intellectuals
The changes in views of race and ethnicity as promoted by civil rights and immigration laws

Huntington places the passage and subsequent misinterpretation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 at the center of government actions that eroded the American Creed. Huntington writes “Senator Hubert Humphrey, the floor manager of the bill, assured the Senate that nothing in the bill gave courts or executive agencies the power ‘to require hiring, firing, or promotion of employees in order to meet a racial ‘quota’ or to achieve a certain balance…Title VII prohibits discrimination…[and] is designed to encourage hiring on the basis of ability and qualifications, not race or religion.’”.[5] Yet these acts gave rise to a system of quotas and affirmative action, so that “the Court derived from Title VII a legal requirement that the proponents of the law had expressly disclaimed”.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Are_We%3F_Th...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#452 Apr 23, 2014
In regards to this here...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8...

Whhoooppss!!.. My bad. Multi-tasking and I misread part of your your post. Well, sort of. Yes they were railing equally on the act itself and the DOJ getting involved. I pay as close attention as I can to the black-on-white hate-crimes and I must say,“knockout games” are just a small part of it. As far those go, many of them call their victims racial names AFTER they punch them. The ones in the NY neighborhood in where they are attacking the Jews, those are not the typical knockout games; they are very old intimidation tactics. There is a black [interracial] politician there that is stirring up the blacks. Not only are those not really told about and the underlying reason why they are happening , but also the more heinous ones ranging from rape, kidnapping torture and murder to body disfigurement are not covered. Most of those also go without the hate-crime enhancement which also creates deceptiveness in the fed’s racially motivated hate crime statistics.
How does it go …uummm… There are three kinds of lies; lies, damn lies and statistics…ha!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#453 Apr 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Speaking of the Zimmerman case... Odd that a man defends himself against a two-bit punk and the media manipulates it to their liking and then... well and then well over two hundred more black punks come out and attack whites- making more black felons. Along with that, we have Eric Holder stirring them up..haha.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#454 Apr 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
In California, Mexicans and Latinos".------
Mexicans are Latinos.
LATINO:

Latino and the feminine form Latina are shortened from Spanish latinamericano, "Latin American," thus narrowing the scope of meaning to Central and South America.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#455 Apr 23, 2014
yon wrote:
Obviously all blacks don't act this way - but where are the their leaders publically screaming at them to STOP. They just use these people to race-bait and further their political aspirations, including Obama.
Yep! Obama maninpulates and used the blacks more than any other president in U.S history
RFD

Oakland, CA

#458 Apr 23, 2014
Now here's an interesting one....

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/02/the-wo...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#459 Apr 23, 2014
RFD

Oakland, CA

#460 Apr 23, 2014
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#462 Apr 23, 2014
RFD wrote:
For those interested in where American settlers came from

The Ten Lost Tribes | Where They Went, What They Are Now

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#463 Apr 24, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
just like you. just because you keep talking about Jesus and the Bible does not mean you are not a devil. you could be the devil.
I agree, this was not written by Keisha but a closet racist. Worship your electoral system if you must, in so doing you are worshiping the beast.

The God of Abraham has left you Christians behind, his focus is now on the children of Jacob whom you call Afro Americans but he has blinded you. I watched a few videos at http://historyrevised.com that opened my eyes to the working of prophecy in the world today. No government has the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 110,021
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min Rosesz 675,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
More from around the web