Wake up, Black America!!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#294 Apr 8, 2014
If you ask me you are crazy, not long ago a white man ( Iraq war veteran) was attacked by a gang of blacks , while numerous white people just stood by and watched him get whooped- whooped badly.
YOU are the only race of people that does that.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#295 Apr 8, 2014
RFD wrote:
In case you haven’t noticed, white people, the blacks that come to your aid when you are being mobbed are of the older generation. Like previously mentioned,, they are dying and the black generations that are replacing them are getting more and more vicious and aggressive. They are looking for any reason to get you.
I see it in their eyes - the younger ones - everywhere. The older are much more respectful
Doctor REALITY

United States

#296 Apr 8, 2014
RFD wrote:
If you ask me you are crazy, not long ago a white man ( Iraq war veteran) was attacked by a gang of blacks , while numerous white people just stood by and watched him get whooped- whooped badly.
YOU are the only race of people that does that.
It's no secret that many young black males are IGNORANT, EVIL, AND THUGGISH. Many of them hate themselves and others in the world around them. Many of them are too lazy to use their God-minds to try to make a better life for themselves and those around them. Many of them are completely dumb when it comes to God's commandments about sex and abstinence, as they fornicate and fornicate until they literally ruin their lives.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#297 Apr 8, 2014
Many of them are violent even towards their elders, such as their parents.. Look at my last post...some racist coward for Topix just highlighted 'black males' for the purpose of trying to make black males look bad. Why don't you worry about all of the white males who are just as bad and evil.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#298 Apr 8, 2014
Look, I'm gonna be REAL, o.k.?! A lot of you young black males out here stealing and robbing an killing and carjacking an breaking into people's homes, attacking your parents and school teachers and law enforcement people....sometimes....sometim es....SOMETIMES!....I literally HATE YOU PEOPLE!!!!! You understand me?!! I HATE YOU!!!! You do everything EXCEPT go to church to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ, you do everything EXCEPT REPENT and ask the Holy Spirit of Almighty, Eternal Lord Jehovah Yahweh to chance you, and then you wonder why you end up in prison!!!!! You wanna know WHY???!!!! I'll tell you WHY!!!!! Because many times you act too DUMB to REALIZE that Satan the Wicked One is making a literal FOOL OUT OF YOU, THAT'S WHY!!!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#299 Apr 8, 2014
And the same goes for you racist rednecks!!!!! Sometimes I wish you racist rednecks and all of you black trash thugs would go back to Europe and to Africa!!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#300 Apr 9, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>It's no secret that many young black males are IGNORANT, EVIL, AND THUGGISH. Many of them hate themselves and others in the world around them. Many of them are too lazy to use their God-minds to try to make a better life for themselves and those around them. Many of them are completely dumb when it comes to God's commandments about sex and abstinence, as they fornicate and fornicate until they literally ruin their lives.
Actions speak louder than wordsl
RFD

Oakland, CA

#301 Apr 9, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Many of them are violent even towards their elders, such as their parents.
True. It is escalating with each generation. As it escalates, they also target whites in their hatred. Black on white hate crimes WILL get more common.
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Look at my last post...some racist coward for Topix just highlighted 'black males' for the purpose of trying to make black males look bad.
So what is your point? Blacks are no good. Doctor REALITY, I presume that you are a descendant of an african-American slave. If you are,I need not tell you that even descendants of African-American slaves will tell you that your race is no good.
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why don't you worry about all of the white males who are just as bad and evil.
Of course there are some bad whites.There is bad people in EVERY race.
By far and away, descendants of African-American slaves are much, much worse than any other race. Ratio-to ratio, blacks create more trouble than any other races in the USSA..
These days ,white people, primarily the youth, are causing havoc not because of the inferior traits of their race,but because of the prescription drugs such as aderall and so forth. They are being prescribed dangerous drugs for fabricated ailments.
Now I have for you...
thou shalt not make graven images! Be gone Beast!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#302 Apr 9, 2014
Oh Puhhleease..
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it in their eyes - the younger ones - everywhere. The older are much more respectful
Are you giving me a lesson in syntax ? Haha.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#303 Apr 9, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
...some racist coward for Topix just highlighted 'black males' for the purpose of trying to make black males look bad..
Crime rate in the descendants of african-american neighborhiood Vs. crime in other neighborhoods. That tells all. It isn't just 'BLACK MALES'. BLACK FEMALES are just as bad. Sometimes worse.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#304 Apr 9, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And the same goes for you racist rednecks!!!!!!
http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/st...

4 Blacks Torture, Kill White Couple

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/...

You , descendant of an African-American slave,have not a logical argument.
Intelligence is what you are lacking.

Thous shall make no graven images!!
Be gone Beast!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#305 Apr 9, 2014
*thou
RFD

Oakland, CA

#306 Apr 9, 2014
Kip wrote:
Sometimes white guys are WAAYYYYY over the top on this race thing.
Oh yeah?Please explain.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#307 Apr 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
In football, Whites dominate as coaches, quarterbacks, offensive linemen, linebackers, tight ends, safeties, kickers & punters.
Whites dominate in these respective sports fields.------
High jump, swimming, tennis, bicycling, decathlon, archery, shooting, hockey, skiing, skating, the entire Winter Olympics, shot put, Freestyle Wrestling, Greco-Roman Wrestling, pole vault, polo, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), American kickboxing, Muay Thai kickboxing (The American kickboxing & Muay Thai kickboxing goes hand in hand with MMA), strongman competitions, toughman competitions, powerlifting, golf & baseball.
Regarding baseball.------ Non Hispanic Whites & Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) dominate.
Primarily the Dominicans.
The very great Dominican baseball players in the past & present day. In no particular order.-------
Juan Marichal, Moises Alou, Felipe Alou, Sammy Sosa, Albert Pujols, Pedro Martinez, David Ortiz, Manny Ramirez, Aramis Ramirez & Alfonso Soriano.
Would you care to shed some light on the 'diversity training' going on in Universiies and schools?
"in order for racism to disapear , white people must be bred out of existence."
RFD

Oakland, CA

#308 Apr 9, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to my response here...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8...

I am not sure if you were taking a poke at my wording of what I previously typed out or if you are stating your own observations.
Me , personally I see it not just in their eyes, but also on their faces and in their body language too.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#309 Apr 9, 2014
Just my observations
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#310 Apr 10, 2014
Kip wrote:
Sometimes white guys are WAAYYYYY over the top on this race thing.

Well, "your people" (African Americans ----- Descendants of black American slaves) are always looking at race.

Your people are not needed in the United States (US) anymore. Because this nation has mass numbers of Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included). Hispanics are the US prefered "minority". Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY prefered. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#311 Apr 10, 2014
yon wrote:
Paul Ryan Blames Poverty on Lazy 'Inner City' Men
"Paul Ryan caused quite a backlash on Wednesday when he blamed a culture problem in inner cities for contributing to men not working or even thinking about working.
"We have got this tailspin of culture, in our inner cities in particular, of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working or learning the value and the culture of work, and so there is a real culture problem here that has to be dealt with," Ryan said on Bill Bennett's "Morning In America," as recorded by Think Progress.
Rep. Barbara Lee, D-CA, called his comments racist."
http://politix.topix.com/story/10925-paul-rya...

What left wing Democrat Barbara Lee stated, no surprise.

She viewed what Republican Paul Ryan stated as being "racist" is because the "shoe fits".

What Paul said, it resonates with African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Because it is representative of the African American "community".

If African Americans had their acts together, they wouldn't have to worry about what Paul Ryan stated. But, African Americans don't have their acts together.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have ancestral roots in this land which goes back over 400 years. Despite this, as late as 2014, the overwhelming majority of African Americans just cannot function or survive on their own. African Americans are totally dependent upon the Democratic Party, the federal government or a union for their survival.

Even when an African American is working & getting by, they are just barely making it. Due to massive mismanagement of their money.

The overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just cannot function or survive on their own.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#312 Apr 10, 2014
yon wrote:
"Oprah Winfrey’s OWN cable network is developing a two-part miniseries chronicling one of the ugliest and least-known chapters in U.S. history.
In Tulsa, Academy Award-winning actress Octavia Spencer (The Help) plays a journalist who investigates the 1921 Oklahoma race riots, where an estimated 300 people were believed to have been murdered amid post-WWI racial tension surrounding segregation laws and the prosperous black community of Greenwood. According to a 2011 New York Times story on the subject,“The Tulsa race riot of 1921 was rarely mentioned in history books, classrooms or even in private…an episode so brutal that this city, in a bout of collective amnesia that extended more than a half-century, simply chose to forget it ever happened.”
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/03/oprah-tulsa...

Oprah Winfrey doing a story about the 1921 Oklahoma race riot.------- No surprise.

Oprah was always a left wing African American (Descendant of a black American slave) racist.

Early 1990s till early 2000s.------

Oprah, on her show would always use subtle ways which displayed her anti-White racism.

Oprah, on her show would always show African Americans as being victims of alleged White racism. Or, Oprah would show Whites who were alcoholics or users of hard drugs.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#313 Apr 10, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>My Fellow Negro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RHhmLR1av_4XX&feature=sha re&list=UUR6prZ4gShuBbA60C ns0nVw

yon, I opened up your link. Watched that video in its entirety.

Almost everything which Dr. Manning stated.------ I'm in agreement with. Primarily Dr. Manning saying that African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) lack pride, honor, respect, integrity & dignity.

I didn't quite see eye to eye with Dr. Manning about black African societies. Because way, way back, there were black African civilizations.

Which show this. Examples.------ Ghanaian empire, Songhai empire, Ethiopian empire, Mandinka empire, Yoruba empire, Timbuktu, etc..

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) come from nations which are not as economically advanced as what the United States is.

But, when foreign born blacks come to this nation, they can & they do function & survive on their own.

The overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just cannot function or survive on their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 6 min Neville Thompson 969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Neville Thompson 284,600
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min bad bob 184,765
The Future of Politics in America 40 min Johnny 267
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 45 min Sad Days in America 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 53 min truth 88,267
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr truth 603
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Seentheotherside 179
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aussie Kev 977,403
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Seentheotherside 665,402
More from around the web