Wake up, Black America!!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2750 Sep 3, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't face the truth, huh?
Yall be trippin me out.
I was talking to a guy the other day, i told him the next terrorist is going to be a black muslim with a bomb in his afro. Airport Security will be afraid to check his afro for fear of being called racist.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2751 Sep 3, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Recessive genes.
<quoted text>
Albino!
Where's my red button <STAPLES> ~press~- "That Was Easy!"
That was funny!

Memphis, TN

#2752 Sep 3, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>As long as WE think that WE are thieves, murderers, adulturers, rapists, bullies, pimps, playaz, dope boys, ball-players and rappers as WE'VE taken on the mannerisms of the caucasians, then WE will forever be stuck in YOUR ways, killing each other like the animalistic behaviors learned from YOUR ruling class!
---
Your vile race is being removed.
The Book of Psalms 83:4 explains this effort by the wicked.

U wicked peoples have created an environment of filth. U have taken counsel against US on soooo many occasions. U've undermined OUR every effort to better ourselves....U've broken up OUR families with YOUR dope that U pushed into OUR hoods (don't lie!) once U seen how united we were becoming during the revolution of the late 50's to mid-80's, because U felt threatened by the power of a black man....U also push propaganda to OUR women telling them to abort their babies, therefore controlling OUR populations.

We need to come back to our roots in the laws, statutes, and commandments of the Most High.

Memphis, TN

#2753 Sep 3, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Recessive genes.
<quoted text>
Albino!
Just so U know, because U probably didn't,....but.....WAAAAIT FOR IT!.........

WAAAAIT FOR IT!.......

Memphis, TN

#2754 Sep 3, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Recessive genes.
<quoted text>
Albino!
..........white genes ARE recessive genes!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAYUUM!!!.....

I LOVE THE TRUTH!!!!.....lololol!!!!

Memphis, TN

#2755 Sep 3, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Recessive genes.
<quoted text>
BAAAAYUUM!!!.....
Can two recessive genes make a dominant gene?...without having the previous signature of a dominant gene?

If so, could U please explain?, as if U were speaking with a professor at MIT?....

....not those fourth-grader responses that U usually post.

Memphis, TN

#2756 Sep 3, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Voted for 'em the first time, didn't have to the second time...I knew America wasn't ready for another G. W., U know, Romney.
--
You , negro, need a white woman to breed with.
And have children with YOUR "recessive gene mutation"?!.....NO thanks!!!....I want my children to be able to enjoy the rays of the Most High's sun, even at their most intense and radiant. I would like for my kids hair to be able to bead the Most High's water keeping the hair at the proper moisture, instead of my kids having that recessive goat's hair that soaks in water and after a while it starts smelling like wet newspaper and hot dog water....

....and also I want my kids to run the fastest, jump the highest, fight the hardest, have the biggest "assets", have the best flava, dress the best, speak in the deepest tone,.....and most importantly but not last......

.....I want my kids to understand that the Most High separated US from the other nations to be a special people unto Himself....and that WE should NOT give OUR sons and daughters to the other nations to take as spouses, and likewise, WE should not TAKE unto ourselves the daughters and sons of the other nations.

So, NOOOOO!!, I don't want an Edomite woman!!....I want Israel!!

Memphis, TN

#2757 Sep 3, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually , the kid sounds "programmed".
What I see ,sadly , is a people bereft of achievement seeking to co-opt the "accomplishments" of others, culturally speaking. All one has to do is just read the comments of the man who posted this , and other adherents of the "Afro-centrist" mindset. One opponent commented in this manner, and I repost in full:
<quoted text>
No one is trying to claim dibs on no fake-ass Jew"ish" accomplishments!!!

As far as anyone knows, these are just the people that were CREDITED with the discoveries of the 19th to 20th centuries!...what are the names of the student lab techs that ran across something and said, "Hey, Professor Einstein, come look at my calculations and tell me what U think of them".

I'm not belittling the achievements of some brilliant men who so happen to be studying or engaged in a particular field of mechanics or societal implementation.....I was just pointing out your error in assessing the motivation of the overall MOVEMENT of consciousness in OUR hoods.....WE don't seek to take away honors of Jew"ish" people, I only point out that the people over there in OUR Holy Land ARE NOT JEWS!!

Maybe some of the prize-winners just so happen to be those same peoples that say they are Jews!(and are NOT!)

Memphis, TN

#2758 Sep 3, 2014
Yall folks too crazy!!...lololol!....

Yon thinks that black people resemble monkeys but he just found out that the skin of apes and monkeys is white!....lololol!!

Wyoming is worried about polar bears, and doesn't understand the terms "melaninated", "color", "negro", and maybe "pigment"!.....lolol ol!!!

Johnny believes that white people are actually the color "white"!!.....lololo l!!!!!!

Awakener?.....I guess he aight!!!

RFD sound like he's trolling and haven't really expressed nothing more that his emotions!!

And Senecus,....lolololol!!!!..... he is really trying to stick to his father's lies!!....he is really going at it!!.....beating the truth off with a stick!!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2759 Sep 4, 2014
Johnny believes that white people are actually the color "white"!!

People who live in Europe & who have White skin. When it is time for them to classify according to race with their governments, how do they classify? As White.

European-Americans who have White skin. When it is time for them to classify according to race with the United States federal government, how do they classify? As White.

This is what counts & what matters.

Memphis, TN

#2760 Sep 4, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
See!......told yall!!!.....this mane don't know SHIT!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2761 Sep 4, 2014
Yall folks too crazy!!...lololol!....
Yon thinks that black people resemble monkeys but he just found out that the skin of apes and monkeys is white!....lololol!!
Wyoming is worried about polar bears, and doesn't understand the terms "melaninated", "color", "negro", and maybe "pigment"!.....lolol ol!!!
Johnny believes that white people are actually the color "white"!!.....lololo l!!!!!!
Awakener?.....I guess he aight!!!
RFD sound like he's trolling and haven't really expressed nothing more that his emotions!!
And Senecus,....lolololol!!!!..... he is really trying to stick to his father's lies!!....he is really going at it!!.....beating the truth off with a stick!!!
And you're still here trying to boost your self-esteem,...on an ego trip...

DDSS...

;)

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2762 Sep 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Speaking of "shit".
Cows, chickens, sheep, elk, horses, and pikas all eat grass. Their shit comes out very much different from one another however.
Why is that sir?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2763 Sep 4, 2014
DeAngelo,

Even <IF> (and that's a monstrous "IF") all you claim is true, how does it affect your current lot in life? It doesn't raise your status ONE IOTA <shrugs> . Does it help secure gainful employment? Help clean up a community? All it really does is bring more division and strife, and a temporary ego boost to those who wish to subsist on delusions of grandeur.

I've seen many like you throughout various forums , willing to swallow what may be a "skin of truth , but stuffed with a lie".

Location hidden

#2764 Sep 4, 2014
!!
You can mix all the different colors of any pigment together and you will get black.
If you mix all the different colors of light together, you get white.
So what?
Big deal.
You may have a point concerning pigment in homosapiens.
What you ignore is the fact that it is a point of extremely minimal value in the grand scheme of things.
You also ignore what others have been telling you here sir. No one gives a shit about your "point".

Your self declaration of victory over who you think are beneath you, is akin to a mouse declaring victory over the elephant because the mouse managed tojump in time to avoid getting stepped on when the elephant was feeding, and the elephant never even knew the mouse was there.

Location hidden

#2765 Sep 4, 2014
<quoted text>
BAAAAYUUM!!!.....
So?
Big deal.
Rare things are valuable things.

Recessive genes AKA throwback genes in the heredity world.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2766 Sep 4, 2014
....not those fourth-grader responses that U usually post.
<quoted text>

Ah, you were saying ..........

;)

Location hidden

#2767 Sep 4, 2014
Senecus wrote:
DeAngelo,
Even <IF> (and that's a monstrous "IF") all you claim is true, how does it affect your current lot in life? It doesn't raise your status ONE IOTA <shrugs> . Does it help secure gainful employment? Help clean up a community? All it really does is bring more division and strife, and a temporary ego boost to those who wish to subsist on delusions of grandeur.
I've seen many like you throughout various forums , willing to swallow what may be a "skin of truth , but stuffed with a lie".
Exactly.
What good does it do to contain information if it does nothing to elevate you or yours.
What good does it do to know any of that when both extreme ends of the homosapien color spectrum will meld into a color of light brown.

Funny thing recessive genes. They are called recessive simply because they are less prevalent ... but ... have more say in the outcome and appearance when the cake is finally baked.
A simple recessive gene called alleles completely overpowers the more dominant genes ... all of them ... and the offspring is completely devoid of all pigmentation of the skin. A child of two black parents is born white.
DeAngelo has no point of merit.

Memphis, TN

#2768 Sep 4, 2014
Senecus wrote:
DeAngelo,
Alright, this thread is called....U know......so let me ask U or YALL.....
.......how are U trying to wake up black people?

Memphis, TN

#2769 Sep 4, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
What good does it do to contain information if it does nothing to elevate you or yours.
What good does it do to know any of that when both extreme ends of the homosapien color spectrum will meld into a color of light brown.
Funny thing recessive genes. They are called recessive simply because they are less prevalent ... but ... have more say in the outcome and appearance when the cake is finally baked.
A simple recessive gene called alleles completely overpowers the more dominant genes ... all of them ... and the offspring is completely devoid of all pigmentation of the skin. A child of two black parents is born white.
DeAngelo has no point of merit.
Why didn't U direct this to me?....to let ME know where I was mistaken?

Because I was telling the truth....so U ignored it to tap on your buddy's shoulder to find someone else that will ignore to truth just like U, and then U expressed your emotions of how U feel about recessive genes.

U look at it from a european perspective because U believe that have NO pigmentation is the epitome of beauty......because U've been taught that black means bad. Just so U know.......having your pigmentation is a BIRTH DEFECT that was first observed in Esau.

How could anything recessive have more "power" than the dominant?

Is there anything recessive that can dominate the Most High?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Quivering Lip Lib... 51,897
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Robert F 991,970
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 693,226
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 32 min Tony 6,737
the REAL "Point of Accountability": JESUS CHRIST 40 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,981
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 2 hr __The Clown Master__ 2,470
More from around the web