Wake up, Black America!!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#253 Apr 3, 2014
I will tell you something about “wake up black America”: it is too late. Your race is too far gone. You now strive to breed yourselves out of existence. Oh a few will dodge, but they, too, will eventually succumb.
As it stands now, I do not believe for a second that African-Americans makeup thirteen percent of the U.S population. I venture to say, you makeup around ten percent, if that. Ten percent and dwindling. Now when we discount the prison population, the homeless and the rest of the casualties of the ‘war on blacks’, you makeup even less. Don’t kid yourself, it is a war on blacks ,and you are going to lose. Hmm…I wonder how many real African-Americans were killed by one of their own and how many African-American abortions happened yesterday . I bet the blacks that the white women birth have a much better chance of living and becoming something other than cannon fodder. Understand, African-American? if you don’t , I will explain further.

I must say, I am rather intrigued by what I see; many white women have gotten into the game of destroying your race and even more African-American males are ready to destroy your race. Far more to that facet of genocide, but I will leave it at that. Oh, I just can’t help it so I will go on…The sad thing for African-American women is not too many outside of their race want them.
I mean the more African-American males that leave the women of their race, the more irate and desperate the African-American women become and, because of their inferior mentality, Caucasian/European-American men for the most part want nothing to do with African-American women so that’s just more women for the African-American males that stay with their race. Now with many more African-American women than the selection of men, that leaves the the desperate African-American women open to being ’played’ and with that comes even more African-American single parent homes and we all know what happens to most of those African-American children of single parent homes. A Beautiful design.
Oh yeah, white men might get a ‘quicky’ for a couple of dollars from one of the many female African-American curbside merchants, but that is about the extent of it.
When Caucasian/European-American men choose to look outside of their race for mating, they primarily look towards Asians ,Mexicans and Latino’s because they ARE superior to you African-American women in both mind and body. Too add, the offspring do not have near the mental problems as the offspring of new African-American race has. But I think that will change once there are enough of them and they begin truly finding out that they are preferred over the old and obsolete African-American race. That will drive even a larger wedge between old and new and the old race will not be able to scream racism, further trapping them in their many facets of their multi-faceted genocide.
Yes, women of the descendant of African-American slave species, you are the pariah of the race wrecking game. There will be a few Caucasians/European-Americans that might find one of you appealing, but once they get a load of what is deep in the recesses of your minds, they will drop you like a bad disease. Well, I mean that is if a gang of jealous fellers from the old and obsolete African-American race don’t get them first. Like this one here…

RFD

Oakland, CA

#254 Apr 3, 2014
Yes, the descendant of African-American slave on Caucasian/ European-American hate crimes are escalating all over the country. In time, they WILL become even more frequent, further lowering the African-American population..
When the ‘White Powerhouses’ of the White Race gets tired of it, they will come out to play.
Louis faracon and his army? Haha. Not long ago he was urging the black gang bangers to join him in his quest. I must admit , faracons army looks rather military-like, I mean dancing the disciplined jig in ranks and all…. Although they look a bit irate so maybe we give them some white women to breed with,,hmm? Who knows maybe one of the offspring will become the next obama. Yooo FUNNY mentally inferior retards.
Al sharpton greets, and congratulates, a black woman convicted of voter fraud- voting six times for obama.
Hhmmm… I wonder if she explained it to the judge,“ you must understand, we have been through so much”
I will venture to say, it will be a looong time before you people see another black president.

Now let‘s get this pahtay rollin‘……

RFD

Oakland, CA

#255 Apr 3, 2014
Like Micky D says.. I’m lovin’ it!

don‘t get me wrong here, I am not racist . In fact, I am anti-racist. You must understand, I’m down for you African-Americans; I am all for getting rid of ‘stop and frisk’ and the ‘stand your ground’ law.

Anything else , Keisher?
Iza be haappy to melp you.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#256 Apr 3, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
It started out in the late 1970s under the guise of being an "African heritage thing" but quickly devolved into the kinds of 'names' you're talking about, they really are names – they're just ridiculous sounds! And they also dropped that excuse, now it's a black "culture" thing since that no time in Africa were any names like that ever used. Which makes sense really, since blacks haven't been "African" for several generations now! Those people are no more African than a redheaded stepchild.
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous names???

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TUCTPAR...

My Fellow Negro
&fe ature=share&list=UUR6prZ4g ShuBbA60Cns0nVw
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#257 Apr 4, 2014
"Oprah Winfrey’s OWN cable network is developing a two-part miniseries chronicling one of the ugliest and least-known chapters in U.S. history.

In Tulsa, Academy Award-winning actress Octavia Spencer (The Help) plays a journalist who investigates the 1921 Oklahoma race riots, where an estimated 300 people were believed to have been murdered amid post-WWI racial tension surrounding segregation laws and the prosperous black community of Greenwood. According to a 2011 New York Times story on the subject,“The Tulsa race riot of 1921 was rarely mentioned in history books, classrooms or even in private…an episode so brutal that this city, in a bout of collective amnesia that extended more than a half-century, simply chose to forget it ever happened.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/03/oprah-tulsa...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#259 Apr 4, 2014
yon wrote:
"Oprah Winfrey’s OWN cable network is developing a two-part miniseries chronicling one of the ugliest and least-known chapters in U.S. history.
In Tulsa, Academy Award-winning actress Octavia Spencer (The Help) plays a journalist who investigates the 1921 Oklahoma race riots, where an estimated 300 people were believed to have been murdered amid post-WWI racial tension surrounding segregation laws and the prosperous black community of Greenwood. According to a 2011 New York Times story on the subject,“The Tulsa race riot of 1921 was rarely mentioned in history books, classrooms or even in private…an episode so brutal that this city, in a bout of collective amnesia that extended more than a half-century, simply chose to forget it ever happened.”
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/03/oprah-tulsa...
It is no secret that the African tribal chieftains who sold their own people into captivity were smarter than once thought. They did not sell their “best and brightest”, but sold their low IQ “slackers” and “conquests of war” into bondage–people they wanted to get rid of.
Let’s not forget the black slave owners (yes, there were many, who treated their charges much worse than white slave owners). In fact, the real-life “Cinque”(portrayed in the movie “Amistad” which was based on real-life events) turned out to be one of the most prolific slave traders himself, traveling to Africa on many voyages, in order to procure “human capital”(slaves)...
That being said,“we should have picked our own cotton”...

Africans have dominated their country for thousands of years yet they never created a civilized culture. Europeans went in the modernized their world for them and the blacks destroyed it. Now they’re murdering whites 200 times more often than any other European country. So many of them are beasts and savages who live to steal what others have worked and created.

http://www.thetruthaboutsouthafrica.com/p/whi...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#260 Apr 4, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
I That suffering has caused many blacks to strike out at any white man, without rational thought,
I’ve noticed in one of your posts you singled out white men. Why is that? I don’t know if you know this or not, but the overall majority of the victims of black-on-white hate-crime attacks are European-American women.
Now with you being an African-American, I would like to ask you a question-- have you noticed that the older (seniors) African-Americans are quite a bit different and are FAR more respectable than the latest generations? Now what does that tell you? The biggest Killer of your race? It is the younger, inferior African-American generations. It is like the rungs of a ladder.
I almost forgot, here are a few more pictures of African-Americans representing in the African-American community…

http://i61.tinypic.com/9zokrt.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/2ly1tnt.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/8zof8n.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/286uzbq.jpg

Like what has been previously mentioned, not one old school African-American is representing- not anywhere.
Yall goin’ bye-bye.
Don’t go worrying yourselves now, plenty of Mexicans and Latino’s are representing.
Dig wumma sayin’ keesh?
Now as far as Asians go, they are a relatively small percentage of the U.S, but when it comes to state universities, they are a dominant force. In the intelligence dept, they also far exceed your race. Although you do have them, and everyone else, whipped in the drop out failure rate. Your temporary LOB( Legion Of Boom) status on the retarded football field is basically all you have. What do they do when they are finished? All of their money gone, no real skills and not much of an education simply leads them right back onto their porch..
Push or pull? THAT is the question. In many instances, pushing is far, far more efficient than pulling. But, sometimes, pulling can create far more momentum, but otoh, pushing can create far more momentum.
Isn’t that quite a poke in your ophthalmic windows? Wwwuuhhhdd muuhhffuuhguh.
No pain doh.I got some Trendsettah OG sweets and some stank weed, ya wanna roll a blunt and smoke out, muh lil chocolate chip?
RFD

Oakland, CA

#261 Apr 4, 2014
Oh where are yoooo Kesha, muh lil choco chip.?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#262 Apr 4, 2014
RFD wrote:
Little black children [descendants of African-American slaves] are getting more and more unruly and nasty with each generation. You do realize the consequences of that, don’t you? If you don’t ,I will be happy to tell you.
RFD wrote:
Now with you being an African-American, I would like to ask you a question-- have you noticed that the older (seniors) African-Americans are quite a bit different and are FAR more respectable than the latest generations?
A couple of observations. Keisha J is very articulate and I thought her to be a Brit - as she mentioned once being an unapologetic monarchist.

As to the other issues about the change in American blacks, I think PDX Dave was quite right about things changing big time starting in the 70's with desegregation. Pastor Manning has said that in his opinion, blacks were better off before Civil Rights. I think he is right. As for the black culture as a whole, it seems to have become completely infected with a lethal disease for which there is no cure which spells a type of permanent leprosy for blacks. True some will escape the plague, but like on the college gridiron, once it's over it's back to the hood for most.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#263 Apr 5, 2014
yon wrote:
it seems to have become completely infected with a lethal disease for which there is no cure which spells a type of permanent leprosy for blacks. True some will escape the plague, but like on the college gridiron, once it's over it's back to the hood for most.
Back to the hood after having been used to make millions for major colleges.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#264 Apr 6, 2014
I just read an article this morning at the laundromat about the "great University of Alabama" whose football team is 80% black but they won't allow blacks in their all white fraternities and sororities who cheer them on and in all other respects still act like it's 1963.(New Times Magazine)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#265 Apr 6, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-to -make-4-45-p-m--statement-as-s hutdown-looms-202440939.html See, black America, THIS is the man you were SO glad made it into the whitehouse! THIS is the man you thought was going to 'pay whitey back' and right all of the wrongs that would make life so much better for so many of you! But the REALITY is that this man has brought nothing but CONSTANT CONTROVERSY with him since he became the political leader of this country! This man is going to 'sell the soul' of the United States of America to the UN and then LAUGH at you ignorant Americans he sees as being a bunch of spoiled brats who just don't know how good they have it in America, even in poverty! You people cheered and cheered and cheered with O.J. Simpson walked out of his criminal trial a free man, and now many of you look STOOPID because he has reaped what sown! Now all of you people are cheering and blindly supporting your 'pay whitey back' president, and you're going to feel SO betrayed when you finally see him for what he is: A historical political figure trying to capitalize on an opportunity to be the person who was credited for 'changing the world'! Yes, black America, the Holy Bible says that 'many anti-christs' will exist when the last days come, and the REALITY is, many of you people...aren't ready for the end-time events that are coming to world!!!
I can't believe this thread is still going. I only wanted to tell black America that they're 'black folks savoir' on Pennsylvania Avenue is who they think he is, and yet months later, people are still draggin this thread along.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#266 Apr 6, 2014
yon.------

You said "Thanks Johnny".------

yon, you bet. Likewise.

You said "I hope what I'm seeing is wrong, but I read once about how a leading Japanese military person said that Japan was prepared to fight a 100 year war".------

I remember that too. That Japanese general stated that in regards to Chinas left wing communist dictatorship. It was in reference to Japan having rivalry with China over some Island chains.

You said "They've been doing a pretty good job considering the technology and American land they possess".------

Oh yeah. Japan has been very advanced with producing high tech products.

You said "But now they are faced with a very hostile neighbor (N. Korea)".-------

North Koreas left wing communist dictatorship has been a rival to Japan since the late 1940s. Chinas left wing communist dictatorship has been a rival to Japan since the early 1950s.

Japans rivalry doesn't rest with the West. Japans rivalry has rested with North Korea & China. This will remain the deal into the future.

You said "Fukushima that could make the whole country uninhabitable".------

Fukushima has been under control for quite some time now. Fortunately so.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#267 Apr 6, 2014
RFD.-----

You said "Much more to it than that".-------

I said that I was totally well aware that there was voter fraud by the Democrats.

Again, that voter fraud by the Democrats wasn't critical towards Barack Obamas re-elected.

November, 2012 election.------

93% of African American voted for Barack.

70% of Hispanics voted for Obama.

43% of non Hispanic Whites voted for Barack.

70% of Asians voted for Obama.

These numbers here were more than enough for Barack Obama to be re-elected president of the United States.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#268 Apr 6, 2014
RFD.------

You said "One of those African-americans say that they are turning Europe black!".------

That link, that article written by that "brotherpeacemaker". ------ A poster who was going by the name of "interracialpower" said "A Browner Europe and America is emerging".-------

Within the last decade, the United Kingdoms (UKs) black population has increased. Up to 3%.

Blacks in the UK don't carry any weight.

The United States Hispanic population is increasing by deliberate design. Because Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are this nations prefered "minority". Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY prefered. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#269 Apr 6, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "The only think you people are doing is wrecking yourselves".------

Yep.

You said "I don't think that you were ever cut out to be a part of western civilization anyways".------

Some African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) were. The overwhelming majority of African Americans were not.

You said "Little black children [descendants of African-American slaves] are getting more and more unruly and nasty with each generation".------

Correct.

You said "A little birdie once told me that the biblical Moses was also black. I dunno though, when I look at him, he looks White to me".------

Moses sure was White. He was a White Jew.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#270 Apr 6, 2014
RFD wrote:
One of your afro-American leaders, Sheila Jackson Lee, speaks again… this time about the four hundred year old U.S constitution..haha. If she added another three or four hundred years it would be the Magna Carta.
I do believe that that is the same Sheila Jackson Lee that said Neil Armstrong was the first man to set foot on Mars.

True, Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee did state that. So what. I say "so what", because her people (African Americans ----- Descendants of black American slaves) are not needed in the United States anymore.

Because Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have numbers in the United States. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are this nations prefered "minority". Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY prefered. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Even the United States political left wing is primarily reaching out to Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) as a support base.

1933 till 2000 (Primarily from 1968 to 2000).------

Non Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders & union leaders primarily reached out to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) as a support base. Not anymore.

Mid July, 2002, legal Hispanics alone overtook African Americans as being the United States numerically dominant "minority". This takes into account just the legal Hispanics. This doesn't even take into account the undocumented Hispanics.

2000 till now.-------

Non Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders & union leaders have primarily been seeking out Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) as a support base.

This will remain the deal into the future.

Even the non Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders & union leaders KNOW that African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are this nations past & a dying people.

Even the non Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders & union leaders KNOW that Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are the United States future.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#271 Apr 6, 2014
RFD wrote:
The Jews..
two thousand years of persecution, various mass genocides and REAL ghetto sufferance ( something your vile race has never experienced ) everywhere they go, but just look at them and their achievements. Myself, I highly respect them as a race.

Oh yeah. Big time.

What you stated above, to add to it about the Jews.------

Jews.------ Very classy, cultured & honorable people.

Jewish people have been persecuted in every nation where they have lived. Despite this, Jews still manage to thrive & prosper.

Jewish people have made TREMENDOUS strides & contributions to the United States & to the whole world in these respective fields.------

Science, medicine, engineering, agriculture, architecture, finance, heavy industry, light industry, airplanes, shipping, railroads, television media, newspaper print venues, computers, space programs, satellites, law, politics, military science, military technology, military tactics & strategy.

Jews sure have been an asset to the United States & to the whole world.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#272 Apr 6, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "Africans have dominated their country for thousands of years yet they never created a civilized culture".------

True.

RFD, regarding your link which you posted.------ I looked it over in its entirety. True, many White farmers in South Africa have been killed.

The White population of South Africa (Primarily the White farmers) should have been more aware of the changes in South Africa from 1994 till now.

The White population of South Africa (Primarily the White farmers) should have been more aware of their future there. As in, they should have left no later than 1993.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#273 Apr 6, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>but the overall majority of the victims of black-on-white hate-crime attacks are European-American women. have you noticed that the older (seniors) African-Americans are quite a bit different and are FAR more respectable than the latest generations? Now what does that tell you? The biggest Killer of your race? It is the younger, inferior African-American generations. It is like the rungs of a ladder.
Like what has been previously mentioned, not one old school African-American is representing- not anywhere. Don’t go worrying yourselves now, plenty of Mexicans and Latino’s are representing.
Now as far as Asians go, they are a relatively small percentage of the U.S, but when it comes to state universities, they are a dominant force. In the intelligence dept, they also far exceed your race. Although you do have them, and everyone else, whipped in the drop out failure rate.

Your 12 points above.-------- You are 150% right on the mark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 864,350
Poll Gloop Gloop? Gloop! 3 min Child of Set 14
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min janeebee 6,453
You didn't get my NOTE I leff for ya up unda' y... 6 min Child of Set 2
the most 'DAMNING' part of O.J. Simpson's 'suic... 11 min Child of Set 20
Patriots owner'speech was great but doesn't cha... 18 min Child of Set 2
Sex with demon possessed doll 25 min Child of Set 56
The Christian Atheist debate 47 min ChristineM 1,975
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 612,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liam 599,552
More from around the web