“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2683 Sep 1, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
U don't understand, Revelation reveals the last days. It was revealed to John. Yes, he received the revelation long, long ago but it was about things that were to come before the return of the Lord.
No DeAngelo, YOU REALLY don't understand, WHO was ADDRESSED - the church of(at) SMYRNA - where is that? And when was that letter(Revelation) read there? Reader/Audience relevance - look it up.

Again, you are bereft(that word again) of proper hermeneutics for the art and science of biblical interpretation. You seek to shoe horn scripture to fit your presupposition.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2684 Sep 1, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you'd mind, but ,out of courtesy.
I hear ya about a lot of "scripture parsing" being nothing more than a "pissing contest". I've seen a few of those meself here. But , maybe for the sake of another passerby I'll engage, as I feel incline. Can keep one sharp - "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. "(Proverbs 27:17)
Part of my background is like you, a "people of the earth". It is only by the Spirit,that wisdom in such things can be imparted,imho:)
Will get back to the rest later, the day beckons...
"It is only by the Spirit,that wisdom in such things can be imparted,imho:)"
Of course that is true. If it were not, there would be no agreement on that matter by aboriginal groups all over the world which had no known contect or association with one another. They agree. They came to the same understandings without human contact with each other.

“LOVE YOUR RACE”

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#2685 Sep 1, 2014
this is exactly where the elitists want to keep us (in fighting amongst the races)
first thing let me let you know that i am a racist and i am proud to be white and i am the leader of a prominent klan group,all that aside; our govt knows what makes us common folk tick "drama"...
so what better way to keep our eyes off of the true criminals of the world "the super rich elitists that really run the country" obama is just a pawn in a sick game they play. i can type all day on several conspiracy issue's but where we need to focus is loving our race and working for its prosperity and future and figure out a way to co-exist and not let "big brother" convince us to keep hurting one another.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2686 Sep 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Man is above the animalistic behaviors of hyenas, right? Right!!
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Not neccessarily.
If left to their own devices without the input of "civilized" man's logic and reason and laws, they will be as animalistic as any other mammal.
Some things are born innate and some things are learned.
If you think that you are not capable of animalistic behaviours, and that those behaviours are not already inside you, then you are kidding yourself. Period !!!
If U would have read my entire post U would have understood what I was saying.

U're spending too much time looking for something to disagree with that U're always missing the point!

Memphis, TN

#2687 Sep 1, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I stand corrected.
That was very humble......U are moving up the ladder of understanding!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2688 Sep 1, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Yon, I didn't think you were a direct "promoter" of either Armstrong, but of one of his 'doctrines'. There's actually a few 'splinter groups' that formed after Herbert's death, one of which has "disowned" Armstrong's aberrant teachings and come to what is considered "Christian Orthodoxy".
I know - there's about 20 of them. And "Christian Orthodoxy" is as wrong and skewed as "Jewish Orthodoxy". As one commentator has said, "There's page in the middle of every Bible that ought to be torn out because there's nothing inspired or scriptural about it. It's called the "New Testament". Jews don't go on one side and xtians don't go very far on the other."

There's nothing New about it. It is an explanation of the Original that is addressed mainly to Israel. Yes there were some Greek and Roman pagans that had a listening ear like the great crowd of Egyptians that went with Israel thru the Red Sea and could become full-fledged Israelites by following the Torah and not be under the curse of death for it's transgression. But by willfully ignoring that Law they were as without hope as the Israelites that had been dispersed by Yahweh. Ditto today with a couple billion calling themselves Christian but it's in name only. The Scripture promises to reunite the whole House of Israel.

Matthew 15:24 “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Isra’el.”

Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets."

For starters, those who wish to ignore either of those two quotes either say Messiah was lying or wish to practice their own theology.

Memphis, TN

#2689 Sep 1, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
No DeAngelo, YOU REALLY don't understand, WHO was ADDRESSED - the church of(at) SMYRNA - where is that? And when was that letter(Revelation) read there? Reader/Audience relevance - look it up.
Again, you are bereft(that word again) of proper hermeneutics for the art and science of biblical interpretation. You seek to shoe horn scripture to fit your presupposition.
Remember, I cited Revelation 2:9, asked questions about it, and broke it down in my own interpretation....and then asked was I correct.

Do U think that those fake Jews in Israel today just POPPED UP out of nowhere? They have been claiming a false identity for hundreds of years.

Revelation tells John to let the church in Smyrna know that there is a coming persecution by these "fake Jews" onto them. They must endure this until the Day of the Lord.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2690 Sep 1, 2014
I'm curious DeAngelo, what is the difference between the theology of fake Jews and you other than your claim that real Jews are Black?

Memphis, TN

#2691 Sep 1, 2014
yon wrote:
I'm curious DeAngelo, what is the difference between the theology of fake Jews and you other than your claim that real Jews are Black?
See, those fake Jews practice Judaism as a religion....

WE ARE the Jews and OUR ancestors dealt with the laws of the Most High, not a religion. Our heritage was stripped from US and WE were forced to follow european traditions. Why does everyone like to skip this part of history? We weren't worshipping the moon, stars, planets, fruit and vegetables, animals, man, or other men....WE worshipped the Most High but that didn't stop the curses of OUR forefathers from catching up to those generations. We were still conquered again and brought back into bondage, this time with SHIPS, just as prophesied.

Memphis, TN

#2692 Sep 1, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know - there's about 20 of them. And "Christian Orthodoxy" is as wrong and skewed as "Jewish Orthodoxy". As one commentator has said, "There's page in the middle of every Bible that ought to be torn out because there's nothing inspired or scriptural about it. It's called the "New Testament". Jews don't go on one side and xtians don't go very far on the other."
There's nothing New about it. It is an explanation of the Original that is addressed mainly to Israel. Yes there were some Greek and Roman pagans that had a listening ear like the great crowd of Egyptians that went with Israel thru the Red Sea and could become full-fledged Israelites by following the Torah and not be under the curse of death for it's transgression. But by willfully ignoring that Law they were as without hope as the Israelites that had been dispersed by Yahweh. Ditto today with a couple billion calling themselves Christian but it's in name only. The Scripture promises to reunite the whole House of Israel.
Matthew 15:24 “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Isra’el.”
Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets."
For starters, those who wish to ignore either of those two quotes either say Messiah was lying or wish to practice their own theology.
Oooooh!......U are Nation of Yahweh!......ooooooh!.....that 's why U've been posting links dealing with what's his name...uh...is it Jim something?.....whoever.....but anyway U may be N.O.Y., so look for something that he speaks on dealing with the Israelites that fled into Africa.
Listen, history records show that Israelites fled into Africa....they fled toward the people that wasn't persecuting them....why the heck would they travel further into the redzone?
When the Ottoman empire moved in on Israel, from which direction did they come? From the north, right? Look at a map.....the Turkish empire is north of Israel....so the Ottoman Turks pushed Jacob south into Africa as he fled the Holy Land...but not before THOUSANDS of Israelites were murdered defending it.
Take a look into history.....it is estimated that more than one million Jews fled into Africa escaping the armies of the Ottoman Turks.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2693 Sep 1, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------

You said "The Egyptians were very dark peoples".---------

The ancient Egyptians looked like the present day Egyptians.

You said "the walls of the pyramids proves it and so does their paintings and artifacts".---------

The walls of the pyramids, their paintings & artifacts shows that the ancient Egyptians looked like the present day Egyptians.

You said "the Fertile Crescent and Mesopotamia was full of the melaninated man".---------

The people who lived in the Fertile Crescent & Mesopotamia were not black. They were Arabs.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2694 Sep 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Oooooh!......U are Nation of Yahweh!......ooooooh!.....that 's why U've been posting links dealing with what's his name...uh...is it Jim something?.....whoever.....but anyway U may be N.O.Y., so look for something that he speaks on dealing with the Israelites that fled into Africa.

Listen, history records show that Israelites fled into Africa....they fled toward the people that wasn't persecuting them....why the heck would they travel further into the redzone?
When the Ottoman empire moved in on Israel, from which direction did they come? From the north, right? Look at a map.....the Turkish empire is north of Israel....so the Ottoman Turks pushed Jacob south into Africa as he fled the Holy Land...but not before THOUSANDS of Israelites were murdered defending it.

Take a look into history.....it is estimated that more than one million Jews fled into Africa escaping the armies of the Ottoman Turks.
Don't know about NOY. I don't belong to groups. But the first three Commandments deal with worship of the Creator including HIS name. I appreciate that you reject much of Jewish tradition, but all tradition is not bad. What is some of yours that is written about? As for history, including your own - you need to show verifiable historical links to substantiate. Not just claims.

I am well aware of Turkish dominance beginning in about the 15th century. And there were small Jewish settlements scattered throughout N Africa - but that was way before the Turks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Jews
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2695 Sep 1, 2014

You said "All of the important figures and saints of antiquity were melaninated".---------

You are totally incorrect. All of the important figures & saints of antiquity had light colored skin or tannish tone skin color.

You said "Evolution also agrees with the origin of modern man beginning with the melaninated man".---------

That was the case. Not anymore.

1974 till early April, 2007.---------

Most anthropologists thought that all of the human life forms came from Africa. The "Out of Africa" theory.

Mid April, 2007.---------

Very extensive testing was done on the skeletal remains of Lucy, Ardi & Selam. It was conclusively determined that they were not human life forms. They were of an ape species which was a cousin to the present day Chimpanzees. An ape species which became extinct in Ethiopia many thousands of years ago.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2696 Sep 2, 2014

You said "U cavemen came out of the Caucasus mountains of Georgia, Russia".---------

Very ancient human life forms did exist in the nation (Former Soviet Republic) of Georgia at least 1.8 million years ago.

But, way, way older human life forms existed in the European nations of France & Germany.

Very ancient human skeletal remains have been found in France & Germany which are 5 million to 10 million years old.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2697 Sep 2, 2014

Way, way older human skeletal remains have been found in Europe & Asia. Than what have been found in Africa. Which shows this.---------

1. European nations of France & Germany.---------

Very ancient human skeletal remains have been found which are 5 million to 10 million years old.

2.. Asian nation of China.---------

Very ancient human skeletal remains have been found which are at least 2.4 million years old.

3. Asian nation of China.---------

In a different region, very ancient human skeletal remains have been found which are at least 2 million years old.

4. Island of Java, Indonesia.---------

Very ancient human skeletal remains have been found which are at least 1.81 million years old.

5. Nation (Former Soviet Republic) of Georgia.---------

Very ancient human skeletal remains have been found which are at least 1.8 million years old.

6. Island of Flores, Indonesia.---------

Very ancient human skeletal remains have been found which are at least 840,000 years old.

Each & every one of these very ancient human skeletal remains in Europe & Asia are way, way older. Than any ancient human skeletal remains which have been found in Africa.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2698 Sep 2, 2014

Early, 2008 till now.---------

The consensus among anthropologists, paleontologists, paleoanthropologists, stratigraphists, archaeologists & paleoecologists is NOT towards the Out of Africa theory.

It is towards the Multiregional Hypothesis & Polygenist Hypothesis.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2699 Sep 2, 2014

You said "the TRUTH OF SCRIPTURE which suggests that there is an empty vessel inside U called your souls".---------

Your point here, you are twisting Biblical scriptural writings to fit your left wing afrocentric beliefs.

You said "Scripture isn't at par with most white (RED) folks".---------

It sure is.

You are again twisting scripture to suit your left wing afrocentric beliefs.

All left wing afrocentrism has been debunked by mainstream historians & anthropologists.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2700 Sep 2, 2014

You said "the melaninated man was "living it up" around Sumer, Babylon, and Mesopotamia".---------

The people who lived around Sumer, Babylon & Mesopotamia were not black. They were Arabs.

You said "U came into contact with the "civilized world", U brought those animalistic behaviors with U among a sophisticated melaninated peoples".------

Nope.

Europeans nations had civilizations way, way before any black African nations did.

In my next posts, I'll list many examples which show this.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2701 Sep 2, 2014

Europeans had civilizations way, way before any black African nations did. Which shows this. Many examples.---------

1. Ancient peoples of Scandinavia.

Going as far back as the 7th millennium BCE.---------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Stone_Age .

2. Ancient people who lived in what is now the present day nation of Ireland.

Going as far back as 8,000 BC.---------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Irel... .

3. Ancient people who lived in what is now the present day nation of Poland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistory_and_p... .

4. Ancient people who lived in what is now the present day nation of France.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistory_of_Fr... .

5. Ancient people who lived in what is now the present day nation of the United Kingdom (UK).

Going as far back as 800,000 years ago.---------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Brit... .
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2702 Sep 2, 2014

Other very ancient European peoples who had civilizations way, way before any black African peoples did.

6. Ancient people who lived in what is now the present day nation of Slovakia.

Going as far back as 270,000 BCE.---------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Slova... .

7. Ancient people who lived in what is now the present day nation of Estonia.

Going as far back as the 9th millennium BC.---------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Estonia .

8. Ancient peoples who lived in what are now the present day nations of Serbia, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria & Macedonia.

Going as far back as the 6th millennium BC.---------

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/india-new... .

9. Ancient Bog people.

Going as far back as 500,000 years.---------

http://www.bogpeople.org/bog_uk/index.html .

10. Ancient people who lived in this hemisphere. Who inhabited the region around the Topper Site.---------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topper_ (archaeological_site).

These 10 examples.---------

Of very ancient White people having civilizations way, way before any black Africans did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 817,935
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 6 min MUQ2 122
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Seentheotherside 39,974
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min WasteWater 5,694
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 2,007
sexy hot chats 11 min carly 15
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min trifecta1 609,901
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min June VanDerMark 579,264
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 270,169
More from around the web