Wake up, Black America!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#2645 Aug 31, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
First thing first...Jesus is not the Almighty! Secondly, yes, Jesus was a Jew from the House of Joseph, who is from the House of David, who was from the House of JUDAH. Jesus wasn't Jew"ish" as if he was somewhat of a Jew...HE WAS BORN OF THE SEEDLINE OF JUDAH!!
U sound like U are asserting that I don't believe that Jesus was a Jew...I already been posting about it.
It is just that YALL don't understand a damn thing about common sense and comprehension!
U call yourself dr. Re Ality but U are far, far, from it!!
Jesus is not the ALMIGHTY, huh?? John 1-3 says 'All things were....MADE through 'HIM'. And without Him was there not anything made that was made. Betta' check ya' ya' seff.....fo u WRECK...ya' seff. DAWG:

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2646 Aug 31, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your projection onto me that I am not aware of the reality of the natural realm and how our world effects all the creatures and our relatives on Mother Earth, up to and including the fact that homo sapiens in hot climes are dark skinned ... is camel dung doofus.
I understand more than your misplaced charges and projections against me proclaim sir.
My people do not own the Earth ya dumbass, they BELONG to her.
Go preach to someone white who has no good grasp of what you spew sir. That person is other then I.
Look, Wyoming, U have proven over and over again in your posts that your level of understanding is sub-mediocre...even this post is full of EMOTION...but, see, I don't deal with emotion...that is for the effeminate male, like most of U caucasians are...I deal with the facts of the matters and I dare NOT spare the feelings of U wicked peoples...U don't spare!!, do U?! U have spilled so, so, so, so, soooooo much blood that your countenance has reached up to the heavens...U shall NOT be spared....neither your children to whom U teach these behaviors as they will take on the heritage of their father and continue the evils being perpetrated upon the Earth!

For Satan is your father, and U are his children...for he gave U the world, the same world in which he tempted the Messiah. U gave your souls to gain this world and Satan works his evils through U to destroy this planet...

U harmed the air, U contaminated the waters, U put a hole in the ozone layer, U destroy the habitats of nature for monetary and personal gain, U've spilled oil and killed important sea ecosystems, U've released toxic radiation all over the planet from nuclear missile testing, U're warping the ionosphere with your experiments with microwaves and weather control, burning fossil fuels creating a greenhouse effect, spent nuclear fuel is being buried all over the planet by U and also filled in barrels and dumped into the ocean bottoms, spraying chemicals on the foods of the planet which is harmful overtime to all plant and animal life, U've created viruses capable of killing off entire nations,....I can go on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever!!

U did ALL of this...U did!!...no other nation of people have ever managed to kill off this planet...the capacity of the caucasian knows no bound when it comes to evil and selfishness!

This planet mourns today because the wicked is in control....there is no other time on this planet that it was on the verge of destruction...but when the caucasian came along into power, ALL of that changed.

U are truly the seed of your fathers!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2648 Aug 31, 2014
ALL OF YALL ON THIS THREAD ARE STUPID AS HELL!!
It is such a damn shame!
Yer trollin'

Memphis, TN

#2649 Aug 31, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus is not the ALMIGHTY, huh?? John 1-3 says 'All things were....MADE through 'HIM'. And without Him was there not anything made that was made. Betta' check ya' ya' seff.....fo u WRECK...ya' seff. DAWG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SXdyQin8wkcXX
U should have read on a little further....U'll never get the full understanding if U don't keep reading...

John 5:26
John 5:30
John 14:28

Also, Matthew 26:39
Matthew 27:46

These are just a few to show that Jesus has NOT the authority of the Father, but only the authority granted unto him by the Most High, which is above ALL.

Jesus said himself that he only does the will of the Father, "who ART in heaven"). He makes references relating to the Father because he is FROM the Father, but he is not THE Father.

Jesus is OUR brethren, says him, and the Most High is OUR Father...that's why Jesus said to the Israelites to NOT call any man your "father", because the Father is in heaven...catholics go against this because the Book wasn't for them, so they can pick and choose in order to keep the blind masses under control.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2650 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
No one ever said that Jesus was African!
I said that he was dark-skinned, melaninated, having hue. Why do U think Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus was able to hide in Egypt to escape King Herod's decree that every child under 2 years old shall be slain in fear of the prophecy of a king of the Jews being born and overtaking Herod's throne?! Do U think that a white family could have went unnoticed in Egypt? If U do, then U stupid!!...
You're either totally bereft of historical knowledge , or so propagandised that all you can do is parrot what you've been spoon fed.

"Do U think that a white family could have went unnoticed in Egypt...."?

A brief history lesson - let's even say the Egyptians were very dark skinned in that day , who occupied their country at that time?

Class .....that's right , the ROMANS , a Caucasoid "breed".

Now class, what was Egypt known for in that day?

Class.... Commerce, was a hub of Commerce - with peoples from many "breeds" passing through, or setting up shop(much like Joseph no doubt did to support his young family).

So class, could a "White family" go incognito in that day in Egypt?

Class....mostly certainly.

Think you owe someone an apology ,DeAngelo ;)

Memphis, TN

#2651 Aug 31, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well aware why He came to this Earth Einsetin. It is also recorded in Luke ... the sword and not peace. I am likewise well aware sir that the pen is mightier than the metal sword. I am well aware that words can cut hard and deep, and that little ditty about words and sticks and stones is pure bullshit too .
The peace He spoke about is an inner peace sir, not an Earthly peace.
What else ya got black man?
I still do not give one shit what color he was or is or will be.
Yes, the Messiah spoke of an Earthly peace...how can U have an inner peace without an outside peace?, it will only make life miserable!

What was this new heaven and new Earth spoken of in Revelation?

Why is it necessary to put an end to evil?

And U don't care what color he was because U know that he was NOT "white"!!...because if U KNEW that he was, then U would be bringing out ALL of the facts that point to it....but there are NO facts that suggest this and that is WHY U have nothing to back that up.

But me...I am presenting the FACTS and pointing to written history and backing up EVERYTHING that I post!

If U say that I'm not, then U stupid.

Memphis, TN

#2652 Aug 31, 2014
It is such a damn shame!
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer trollin'
Ay, sometimes it is just sooo *pulling my hair out* frustrating when talking to idiots that are obviously TROLLING on a thread that should deal with waking up the Negro peoples.

Did U read my posts and the responses to my posts that led up to me posting that?

U'll see it is almost like talking to "grown" children...yall should have already been on a certain level of comprehension, but DAMN!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2653 Aug 31, 2014
I know you were responding to Wyoming , but thought I could add a perspective ,also. Hope Wyoming doesn't mind....
<quoted text>
Yes, the Messiah spoke of an Earthly peace...how can U have an inner peace without an outside peace?, it will only make life miserable!
It's become painfully obvious I believe to all here that you lack that "inner peace".
What did Jesus say?

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."(John 14:27)

"Not as the world gives...." The peace is from within - "...the kingdom of God is within you."(Luke 17:21)
<quoted text>
What was this new heaven and new Earth spoken of in Revelation?
Why is it necessary to put an end to evil?
You wouldn't want to comprehend at this point in time - "You couldn't handle the truth!"
<quoted text>
And U don't care what color he was because U know that he was NOT "white"!!...because if U KNEW that he was, then U would be bringing out ALL of the facts that point to it....but there are NO facts that suggest this and that is WHY U have nothing to back that up.
But me...I am presenting the FACTS and pointing to written history and backing up EVERYTHING that I post!
If U say that I'm not, then U stupid.
You need to understand believers are happy for salvation, regardless of Christ's hue.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2654 Aug 31, 2014
It is such a damn shame!
<quoted text>
Ay, sometimes it is just sooo *pulling my hair out* frustrating when talking to idiots that are obviously TROLLING on a thread that should deal with waking up the Negro peoples.
Did U read my posts and the responses to my posts that led up to me posting that?
U'll see it is almost like talking to "grown" children...yall should have already been on a certain level of comprehension, but DAMN!!
...yall should have already been on a certain level of comprehension, but DAMN!!
I believe what you REALLY are attempting to "say" is - " Y'all should be AGREEing with me by now!(propagandised / brainwashed).

Dr Reality's original post concerned Obama and his political implications to black Americans today, to "Wake Up" to that - not waking them up to an idea they're part of some Black Hebrewism.
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-to -make-4-45-p-m--statement-as-s hutdown-looms-202440939.html See, black America, THIS is the man you were SO glad made it into the whitehouse! THIS is the man you thought was going to 'pay whitey back' and right all of the wrongs that would make life so much better for so many of you! But the REALITY is that this man has brought nothing but CONSTANT CONTROVERSY with him since he became the political leader of this country! This man is going to 'sell the soul' of the United States of America to the UN and then LAUGH at you ignorant Americans he sees as being a bunch of spoiled brats who just don't know how good they have it in America, even in poverty! You people cheered and cheered and cheered with O.J. Simpson walked out of his criminal trial a free man, and now many of you look STOOPID because he has reaped what sown! Now all of you people are cheering and blindly supporting your 'pay whitey back' president, and you're going to feel SO betrayed when you finally see him for what he is: A historical political figure trying to capitalize on an opportunity to be the person who was credited for 'changing the world'! Yes, black America, the Holy Bible says that 'many anti-christs' will exist when the last days come, and the REALITY is, many of you people...aren't ready for the end-time events that are coming to world!!!

Memphis, TN

#2655 Aug 31, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either totally bereft of historical knowledge , or so propagandised that all you can do is parrot what you've been spoon fed.
"Do U think that a white family could have went unnoticed in Egypt...."?
A brief history lesson - let's even say the Egyptians were very dark skinned in that day , who occupied their country at that time?
Class .....that's right , the ROMANS , a Caucasoid "breed".
Now class, what was Egypt known for in that day?
Class.... Commerce, was a hub of Commerce - with peoples from many "breeds" passing through, or setting up shop(much like Joseph no doubt did to support his young family).
So class, could a "White family" go incognito in that day in Egypt?
Class....mostly certainly.
Think you owe someone an apology ,DeAngelo ;)
"Bereft"?!?!? Lololol!! What the hell is that?!?

Anyway, U're right about the Romans ruling over Egypt...but just because the Romans ruled them doesn't mean that "white" folks dwelled with the Egyptians deep into the Suez. Think about this, here in Memphis I dwell in the "urban" parts and mot of my friends dwell in the like....but there are not many white folks (really none) that dwell with US. Yes, they ARE the ruling class but they do not eat and sleep where we do (I'm not saying that it never happens but statistics show that WE are more likely to move into THEIR neighborhoods than for the ruling class to move into OURS).

Now, I'm a Negro...if I go into a white neighborhood they would spot me instantly, i.e., "Cleatus, ther' goes one of 'em"!...so I couldn't hide there...I would have to go to South Memphis amongst my people if someone was after me so I could blend in.

That's what Mary and Joseph did!...they fled amongst their "non-ruling" brethren and lived out a simple life, as Joseph was just a carpenter.

No need, dude, U don't have to apologize...don't be sorry, be careful!

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2656 Aug 31, 2014
Senecus wrote:
I know you were responding to Wyoming , but thought I could add a perspective ,also. Hope Wyoming doesn't mind....
<quoted text>
It's become painfully obvious I believe to all here that you lack that "inner peace".
What did Jesus say?
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."(John 14:27)
"Not as the world gives...." The peace is from within - "...the kingdom of God is within you."(Luke 17:21)
<quoted text>
You wouldn't want to comprehend at this point in time - "You couldn't handle the truth!"
<quoted text>
You need to understand believers are happy for salvation, regardless of Christ's hue.
I do not mind at all.
I no longer get into the biblical proving grounds pissing contests anymore these days.
It is an exercise in futility. I enjoy hearing folks talk about the spirit world when they have been face to face with this sacred power and respect it. I feel you have met this power personally.

They also very seldom even talk about and deal with the nitty gritty of the spirit world. It scares most folks. It is wakan. It is sacred, It is powerful. It scares most folks to "lose control" of what they think they have control ... which in most cases is not true. They are not in control of their own lives. They band together in ignorance and slap each other on the back for attending the service again, but their souls are on the black road, and most of them never even meet the Great Spirit in any form or function. But, most of them are also chock full of passages they spew from their mouths and there is no iron in their words nor in their backbones and feet. They are like the sweet grass which bends and flows with the various winds that blow, but their roots are too shallow and they risk uprooting with the strong winds that blow in this life.

"We do not want churches because they will teach us to quarrel about God, as the Catholics and the Protestants do. We do not want to learn that.
We may quarrel with men sometimes about things on the Earth. But, we never quarrel about God. We do not want to learn that."
Chief Joseph
Nez Perce

Memphis, TN

#2657 Aug 31, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I believe what you REALLY are attempting to "say" is - " Y'all should be AGREEing with me by now!(propagandised / brainwashed).
Dr Reality's original post concerned Obama and his political implications to black Americans today, to "Wake Up" to that - not waking them up to an idea they're part of some Black Hebrewism.
<quoted text>
Yeeea,*pointing at U*, it is getting to U!! It ain't nothing but white folks on this thread, so maybe yall could help spread the message of the Most High...yall could help expose the deceit of your fathers, and make some things right. I know yall got "black" friends...tell them about the plot to destroy them from within that is being carried out unto this day...yall could be the modern-day Freedom Riders, balancing the scales of justice and breaking down the systems of corrupt powers.

This is the only way to wake up the Negro...tell them who they truly are!!

As long as WE think that WE are thieves, murderers, adulturers, rapists, bullies, pimps, playaz, dope boys, ball-players and rappers as WE'VE taken on the mannerisms of the caucasians, then WE will forever be stuck in YOUR ways, killing each other like the animalistic behaviors learned from YOUR ruling class!

Location hidden

#2658 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
People who are secure in their knowing of the pathways to the next world have this inner peace. They have inner peace and can cope with the outer chaos around them. That is one reason why they are so hated by those around them who are not so secure in their convictions of reality. Those around them think as you do. They think, as do you, that it is impossible to be at peace within, when the world is going to hell in a hand basket all around them.
The ones with this inner peace are thought to be discinnected and aloof when all around them folks are crying and in pain and torment.
They are wrong. The peace which comes within is a lasting peace. It allows one to think and see more clearly when those around them are scared, wound up, and generally an emotional mess and frazzled nerves. To those people, their future journey beyond this veil of tears is a mystery and a great question and source of doubt within them.

You are mistaken sir. Inner peace is of great value, and it is present even though there is no Earthly peace around those who have this inner peace.

You do not wish to "wake up black people" to the realities of spirit. You wish to incite them to riot against their fellow man by distortion and carefully worded propaganda and twisted words and passages from a book.
That is how I see it.
Enjoy your day just the same.

Location hidden

#2659 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Now, I'm a Negro...
You wish to speak of origins sir.
I'm down with that.
If you are not from Nigeria, you are NOT a Negro sir. You are just a black man from some other place.
Do you wish the chronological history of the word "Negro" sir, or can you grasp a simple fact?

Location hidden

#2660 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Look, Wyoming, U have proven over and over again in your posts that your level of understanding is sub-mediocre...
!!
Really?
OK. If you say so DeAngelo.
<rolls eyes>

Location hidden

#2661 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
killing each other like the animalistic behaviors learned from YOUR ruling class!
No homo sapien of any color, class, or origin need be taught any animalistic behaviours whatsoever Einstein.
They are born with that instinct inherent as part and parcel of their very being.
And THAT my blind friend, is exactly why man writes laws. To curb NATURAL INSTINCT.

How the hell can one who is incapable of comprehending reality, ever hope to wake up anyone with facts? They can not. You can not. Your "facts" are distorted.
If you think that your brethren will listen to you ... you are deluded and have visions of grandeur sir.
Again, you incite to riot ... NOT educate.

You and I are done with this ridiculous nonsense. I am tired of your words that come to nothing.

Memphis, TN

#2662 Aug 31, 2014
Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous is in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

The inhabitants of Earth have been mourning ever since U cavemen came out of the Caucasus mountains of Georgia, Russia....U have reigned terror throughout the planet! U are in rule today and the people mourn. There is no righteousness in U...and it is hard for U to face it...U can't even acknowledge the TRUTH OF SCRIPTURE which suggests that there is an empty vessel inside U called your souls.

Wyoming, U don't discuss the Scripture because U don't know diddly about it except what Pastor Porkchop dun told U at Sunday service...your knowledge of Scripture isn't at par with most folks, that is why U just listen to gay shit like "wow, the trees are soooo magnificent, oh, I just luuuuv the breeze, it is a niiiice wind, wow!" (in my Joel Osteen voice)

Senecus, U might be an athiest and that would explain why your dismissal of facts is so blatant.

Memphis, TN

#2663 Aug 31, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are secure in their knowing of the pathways to the next world have this inner peace. They have inner peace and can cope with the outer chaos around them. That is one reason why they are so hated by those around them who are not so secure in their convictions of reality. Those around them think as you do. They think, as do you, that it is impossible to be at peace within, when the world is going to hell in a hand basket all around them.
The ones with this inner peace are thought to be discinnected and aloof when all around them folks are crying and in pain and torment.
They are wrong. The peace which comes within is a lasting peace. It allows one to think and see more clearly when those around them are scared, wound up, and generally an emotional mess and frazzled nerves. To those people, their future journey beyond this veil of tears is a mystery and a great question and source of doubt within them.
You are mistaken sir. Inner peace is of great value, and it is present even though there is no Earthly peace around those who have this inner peace.
You do not wish to "wake up black people" to the realities of spirit. You wish to incite them to riot against their fellow man by distortion and carefully worded propaganda and twisted words and passages from a book.
That is how I see it.
Enjoy your day just the same.
Yea, U only see things YOUR way...that is Esau's nature.

I feel what U're saying about inner peace and how one CAN obtain it even though the outside world isn't a fancy feast! That is probably the most righteous thing that I've heard so far on the thread by any of U!

But I don't wish to incite nothing but a revolution of OUR people taking control of their lives and coming back to the laws, statutes, and commandments of the Most High that were passed down through OUR heritages. In order to achieve this, WE have to understand who WE are and go from there...as long as WE think that WE are nothing more than commodities ready to be commercialized, WE will continue to have low self-esteem, low attention spans, and low incomes.

U just want US to remain in a sub-servient position to U caucasians, that is why U people always say "forget about what happened, just live for today"....as if to say, "shut up and pledge your allegience"!

Memphis, TN

#2664 Aug 31, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish to speak of origins sir.
I'm down with that.
If you are not from Nigeria, you are NOT a Negro sir. You are just a black man from some other place.
Do you wish the chronological history of the word "Negro" sir, or can you grasp a simple fact?
Hey, break it down to me, I'm always listening...never know when I might learn something!

Memphis, TN

#2665 Aug 31, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
No homo sapien of any color, class, or origin need be taught any animalistic behaviours whatsoever Einstein.
They are born with that instinct inherent as part and parcel of their very being.
And THAT my blind friend, is exactly why man writes laws. To curb NATURAL INSTINCT.
How the hell can one who is incapable of comprehending reality, ever hope to wake up anyone with facts? They can not. You can not. Your "facts" are distorted.
If you think that your brethren will listen to you ... you are deluded and have visions of grandeur sir.
Again, you incite to riot ... NOT educate.
You and I are done with this ridiculous nonsense. I am tired of your words that come to nothing.
Man is above the animalistic behaviors of hyenas, right? Right!!

U have a dog-eat-dog mentality, Esau. U are a cunning hunter and this is how U make YOUR living...U are an aggressive being of peoples and U are very territorial...dwelling in the cold during the last Ice Age in Russia and Eastern Europe made U this way as the fight for survival was a fierce one. As U emerged from the brink of extinction and came into contact with the "civilized world", U brought those animalistic behaviors with U among a sophisticated melaninated peoples. The melaninated man suppressed that animal instinct that U claim that we can't help but to have...because he had systems of government, agriculture, law enforcement, education, and rituals in place already and plus the land was fertile, the water was clean, and the temperature was descent so the melaninated man was "living it up" around Sumer, Babylon, and Mesopotamia.

The Most High made man to be in dominion OVER the beasts, fowls, creeping things, and stuff....He didn't say to BE JUST LIKE THEM!, and that is the nature of U Edomites, animalistic and aggressive....and those oppressed by U also tend to take on these behaviors.

If U say I'm that I'm wrong, then U stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple in dallas tx looking for a female to hav... (Jan '15) 5 min rmmslat 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min nanoanomaly 987,439
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 687,432
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Aura Mytha 31,641
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 3 hr Johnny 32
More from around the web