Wake up, Black America!!
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#2548 Aug 27, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ldswomenofgod.com/...
Here is what the NAME of Adam means in the Hebrew..not the WORD Adam but the NAME Adam.
And remember, Adam was not his name...Adam is an English name...English was not a language then so how could he have had an English name?
Would do you think of that racist coward Jonny who only posts on threads pertaining to blacks?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2549 Aug 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to Africa, Japan, China, etc - Lands of opportunity. Nope
- Great Britain, America - home of the Lost Tribes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FiE6KizgLQMXX

Hi Yon, just want to acknowledge I see the post and will get back to you after viewing, late hour -Thanks

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2550 Aug 27, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Would do you think of that racist coward Jonny who only posts on threads pertaining to blacks?
Well, I've already told him.

Memphis, TN

#2551 Aug 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Where are the other tribes? And what did you say was what you called your "Holy Book"?
Is that with those Nobel Prize winning prophets like Al "the snitch" and Jesse "the creep"
The other tribes are scattered abroad just as Scripture prophesied it!

The Negro in America aren't the only tribes of Judah...there are Judites (or Jews) all over the planet! Same thing with Benjamin's tribes...and Levi's...and Ephraim's...and Asher's...and Gad's...and Manessah's...and so on to the 12th, these tribes of Israel have been divided and conquered...so they are everywhere. One thing that is mentioned in Scripture about the REAL Judites is that THEY WON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE THE JEWS!

Does that fit those folks in Israel today? Scripture says that Judah will be lost, not knowing their direction because while in captivity everything was stripped of their heritage and shall follow another people's customs...they would have an evil eye towards their fellow brethren...does that sound like those folks claiming to be Judah over there in Israel today?...do they fit the description of Judah in Scripture as the last days play out according to prophecy?

Memphis, TN

#2552 Aug 27, 2014
Obadiah 1:4, who does this fit?

What is the national symbol of this wicked nation? Coincidence?

Who has been among the stars?! Who set their "nest" there?(metaphorically speaking) Remember when dude said, "the EAGLE has landed"?

Damn, Esau even called the dang space thang an eagle! And he planted his flag to claim that piece of rock as "nesting" ground.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2557 Aug 28, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------

You said "Deuteronomy said that these Israelites will be SOLD unto their enemies, not that they will OFFER themselves".---------

True.

You said "It is in Scripture that this will happen, so did it happen and who did it happen to?".--------

The ancient Israelites. The ancient Israelites looked like the present day Israelis. They were Jews. Jews are White people.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2559 Aug 28, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------

You said "The tribe of Judah IS the "american" Negro!".---------

Nope.

You said "WE WOULD STRAIGHT UP BRING YOUR NATION DOWN!".---------

Nope.

The United States doesn't need African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) anymore. Because this nation has mass numbers of Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included). Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
yon

United States

#2566 Aug 28, 2014
Blacks are beginning to remind me of road kill as they kill each other and engage in social behavior that can only lead to their obliteration. Some will semi-successfully amalgamate into White culture, but even they will have a proverbial millstone around their necks as even their ethnic behavior speaks of their savage past that is bereft of anything related in any way to Western Civilization. Claiming that they are Jews is absurd. It's really a pitiful situation. My hope and respect go to those who make the best of their opportunity. But it's not because they are Black that they have success. I see it like the Israelites in Egypt as all those Egyptians who attached themselves to Israel successfully crossed into the Promised Land. But before that they all endured 40 years in the wilderness where many died because of their lack of faith and obedience. I see coming Exodus II. But before that - The 10 Plagues - Act II

Senecus - hope you enjoy the video.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#2567 Aug 28, 2014
Who has been among the stars?! Who set their "nest" there?(metaphorically speaking) Remember when dude said, "the EAGLE has landed"?
Damn, Esau even called the dang space thang an eagle! And he planted his flag to claim that piece of rock as "nesting" ground.
Esau had red hairy arms ,he was white like his bro. Jacob.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#2568 Aug 28, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Would do you think of that racist coward Jonny who only posts on threads pertaining to blacks?
Maybe you need to be a victom of the nation wide knockout game, it might wake you up.

Memphis, TN

#2569 Aug 28, 2014
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Esau had red hairy arms ,he was white like his bro. Jacob.
Did that statement even attempt to answer the questions?

Yall are in such denial!!

U can't even be direct when having proper dialogue...because U know that the TRUTH will come out right behind every one of your LIES!!

Truth is common sense and some of U have none...or maybe just act like that. U know, America HAS been dumbed down! The perception is so out of line with common sense!...and we like it like that, i.e., TV shows and movies, trips and falls, college, politics...everything is a joke now full of funny laugh material that takes us away from the seriousness of it...and history has joined because nowadays as witnessed here on Topix as an example the TRUE history is funny to those who are caught up in the clouds of docileness...they make crude remarks not understanding and comprehending the seriousness of these lies of deceit...they feel like it doesn't matter.

They only wish to deal with their emotions than to deal with TRUTH!
yon

United States

#2570 Aug 29, 2014
U can't even be direct when having proper dialogue...because U know that the TRUTH will come out right behind every one of your LIES!!
I guess only Blacks would believe DeAngelo of Memphis as their culture disintegrates with the "blind leading the blind" - eg - Al, Jesse, Obama, et al, with none as symbols of progress. Only more food stamps, welfare, halfway houses, crack houses, jails, killing each other and knocking out Whitey when they get a chance

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2571 Aug 29, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to Africa, Japan, China, etc - Lands of opportunity. Nope
- Great Britain, America - home of the Lost Tribes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FiE6KizgLQXX
Ok Yon, I watched and see a repackaging of Anglo/British Israelism. His legal issues aside, Jim Staley also seeks to return to "types and shadows" - of what we have complete in Christ. There's a ministry near me known as "Assemblies of Yahweh" ( http://assembliesofyahweh.com/statement-of-do... ), also involved with what Staley touches on , the "Sacred Name Movement". They go a little further, less the heavy Anglo-Israelism though. They're "Judaised Christians" - as opposed to "Christianised Jews" (Messianic Jews). I see all this as pridefulness, and exclusiveness- really no different than what DeAngelo is "selling" - just in >colour< and events.

I know something of which I write, I was once involved with the "World Wide Church of God" - Herbert W. Armstrong -founder ,which promoted Anglo-Israelism to a new generation. It predated him by a century( the idea- more). Here's a little run down, you might see something familiar:

http://www.bible.ca/pre-british-israelism-her...

Memphis, TN

#2572 Aug 29, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess only Blacks would believe DeAngelo of Memphis as their culture disintegrates with the "blind leading the blind" - eg - Al, Jesse, Obama, et al, with none as symbols of progress. Only more food stamps, welfare, halfway houses, crack houses, jails, killing each other and knocking out Whitey when they get a chance
Hmmm, U didn't answer the questions either.

I know, I know!!

When I was first hit with these TRUTHS of the Book I felt the same way as U are feeling right now...I was in utter disbelief until I actually begin to notice these TRUTHS playing out in our lives today, in the world. We watch the news everyday and the evils of this wicked nation is shown to us in front of our faces everyday. It is almost as it is scripted and...really...it IS!...because the prophets of the Most High were given the knowledge and revelation of future times and the writings were preserved to this day as we can look at them and see the correlation between today's events and ancient prophecy!

Still tho', will somebody be decent enough to answer the questions! I know, I know, it's hard to face the truth but there comes a day that we all must face truth!
yon

United States

#2573 Aug 29, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Yon, I watched and see a repackaging of Anglo/British Israelism. His legal issues aside, Jim Staley also seeks to return to "types and shadows" - of what we have complete in Christ. There's a ministry near me known as "Assemblies of Yahweh" ( http://assembliesofyahweh.com/statement-of-do... ), also involved with what Staley touches on , the "Sacred Name Movement". They go a little further, less the heavy Anglo-Israelism though. They're "Judaised Christians" - as opposed to "Christianised Jews" (Messianic Jews). I see all this as pridefulness, and exclusiveness- really no different than what DeAngelo is "selling" - just in >colour< and events.
I know something of which I write, I was once involved with the "World Wide Church of God" - Herbert W. Armstrong -founder ,which promoted Anglo-Israelism to a new generation. It predated him by a century( the idea- more). Here's a little run down, you might see something familiar:
http://www.bible.ca/pre-british-israelism-her...
Thanks for those links. I'm quite familiar with all the characters, schisms, history, etc and don't and won't belong to any groups. But within all groups there are nuggets of truth and individuals full of themselves who wish control of others and the majority who like being controlled.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2574 Aug 29, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for those links. I'm quite familiar with all the characters, schisms, history, etc and don't and won't belong to any groups. But within all groups there are nuggets of truth and individuals full of themselves who wish control of others and the majority who like being controlled.
Quite true concerning those who wish to control, that's what a lot of it comes down to. Bondage and control. Anyone can believe whatever they want , as an individual it poses no threat to another -lest imposed or, in the case of one seeking a following , voluntary submission of others.

In all , much of this is eisegesis, in DeAngelo's case seeking an identity to absolve an un-illustrious past.
yon

United States

#2575 Aug 29, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite true concerning those who wish to control, that's what a lot of it comes down to. Bondage and control. Anyone can believe whatever they want , as an individual it poses no threat to another -
Although it poses no threat to another - it is perceived by leaders as a threat to them which has to be silenced.
yon

United States

#2576 Aug 29, 2014
I should have said leaders and wannabe leaders
yon

United States

#2577 Aug 29, 2014
yon wrote:
I should have said leaders and wannabe leaders

Instead of being servants they wannabe masters and conspire with one another

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2578 Aug 29, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Although it poses no threat to another - it is perceived by leaders as a threat to them which has to be silenced.
Good point, I was considering only the individual, not a "collective entity" as church hierarchy or government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 603,313
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min BenAdam 878,751
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min curtjester1 41,139
I....LOVE....DR. J. Vernon McGee!!!! 16 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min BenAdam 8,040
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 1 hr Critical Eye 15
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 272,879
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr MrAnderson9 3,845
More from around the web