Wake up, Black America!!
yon

United States

#2534 Aug 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Written to , and for, those en route to the land of promise- that is - ancient Israel. Not for anyone alive today, sorry. You'll have to get your ego boost elsewhere.
Come to Africa, Japan, China, etc - Lands of opportunity. Nope
- Great Britain, America - home of the Lost Tribes

yon

United States

#2535 Aug 27, 2014
6th New Moon Watch 2014

The 6th new moon is expected to be visible August 27th in most locations. It is expected to be visible in Central and South America on August 26th. On August 26th, the most southern part of the US might also have visibility but it is unlikely.

August 26 August 27
F2014Aug26 F2014Aug27
yon

United States

#2536 Aug 27, 2014
Without understanding New Moons you cannot keep properly the Holy Days of Lev 23 beginning with Passover in the Spring and the upcoming Feast of Tabernacles unless you just prefer to throw out the whole White man's Bible.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2537 Aug 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
So is it your contention that Jews are really Black? If so, how do you explain where all White people(including your idea of fake Jews) and all the Nobel Prizes and great industrial cities came from that gave "your people" the opportunity to stop living like jungle bunny savages?
Africa is still Africa having seen very little change over that past millenniums that "your people" have done nothing to improve or be a beacon of hope to the impoverished of the world.
Job 9:24..."the world is given into the hands of the wicked, he covereth the faces of the judges, if it is not "him", who is he?

That is why so many fake Jews (not descendants of Judah) are on top in this world...it was given unto the wicked because WE didn't follow the Most High's pathway and WE wanted to indulge in the customs of the heathen nations. So He allowed US to suffer under their hands.

I am not my contention that the tribe of Judah is the Negro, it is history and FACT!
yon

United States

#2538 Aug 27, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
Job 9:24..."the world is given into the hands of the wicked, he covereth the faces of the judges, if it is not "him", who is he?

I am not my contention that the tribe of Judah is the Negro, it is history and FACT!
And so you make a virtue of your failings and claim successes of others as your own.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2539 Aug 27, 2014
Anyone ever seen Alex Haley's Roots or read the book?
Yes.
In Roots II - it was revealed that Kunta Kinte had a sister who also became enslaved.
As the story was related to me, it turns out that she was a prostitute. A rather prolific prostitute from what I gather.
Her name was Renta Cunte.

Lighten up brown man. We are all brothers.

Location hidden

#2540 Aug 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Me n'ither ,laddie. But to show you it 'crosses' all colour , these were African-American gays celebrating .
For what it is worth;
I would far rather see that kind of celebration in our streets then the "celebrations" I see happening after their team wins a championship.
The only thing I see the first group of celebrants tearing down are inhibitions, whereas the second group's lust is only satisfied by tearing down the livlihoods and private holdings of their fellow man.

Memphis, TN

#2541 Aug 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Written to , and for, those en route to the land of promise- that is - ancient Israel. Not for anyone alive today, sorry. You'll have to get your ego boost elsewhere.
U recited from a version that changed the original King James's.

Deuteronomy said that these Israelites will be SOLD unto their enemies, not that they will OFFER themselves!

U sought out some twist of the original verse and presented it like U thought that U had something.

It is in Scripture that this will happen, so did it happen and who did it happen to?

Location hidden

#2542 Aug 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FiE6KizgLQMXX
I know exactly where my tribe is sir. They are not lost. They are currently camped on the Little Wind.

Memphis, TN

#2543 Aug 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
And so you make a virtue of your failings and claim successes of others as your own.
Go and check your...no, not YOURS (how U've told it) but check out the TRUE history.

The tribe of Judah IS the "american" Negro!

Your OWN scholars have been pointing to this FACT but mainstream covers it up because if WE found out that WE were one of the Most High's chosen peoples, then WE would turn away from YOUR ways which would cripple YOUR kingdom...working for U would cease, obeying your laws would cease, worshipping your god would cease, looking up to U as the highest authority of humankind would cease, buying your liquors and cigarettes, using your drugs (legal or illegal), spending on your sporting events and apparel, washing OUR brains with your TV and media, paying your taxes...WE WOULD STRAIGHT UP BRING YOUR NATION DOWN!

That's why U keep US away from your scholars that want to tell the whole TRUTH to the world! White folks have built up an image of themselves and wouldn't want people to see their TRUE intentions!

Memphis, TN

#2544 Aug 27, 2014
The Israelites always make the places in which they dwell GREAT! Even if WE were on our own or enslaved by others...WE have always made the heathen nations GREAT!...but yet it is written that WE will do so but the fruits of OUR labor we shall not enjoy, for those heathen nations will be the beneficiaries.

The Negro built this nation up with his blood, sweat, and tears, and reap none of the benefits other than what is allowed by the oppressors! WE picked your veggie crops but received only the stale and moldy to eat, WE gathered your cotton for your fine wardrobes but WE were given rags to wear, WE were mid-wives to YOUR mothers and helped deliver and raise your precious ones, while OUR young ones were sold to another person like cattle, whereas to never be seen again by the mom and dad that bonded with the child.

WE suffer throughout your nation and U enjoy all of the fruits of OUR labors! WE truly have made YOUR lives some of the greatest to be lived! WE truly have made U a GREAT NATION among nations....who shall bring U down?!? Who has the MIGHT to contend with this nation of peoples?!?
yon

United States

#2545 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Go and check your...no, not YOURS (how U've told it) but check out the TRUE history.
LOL - Where are the other tribes? And what did you say was what you called your "Holy Book"?

Is that with those Nobel Prize winning prophets like Al "the snitch" and Jesse "the creep"
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#2546 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Your OWN scholars have been pointing to this FACT but mainstream covers it up because if WE found out that WE were one of the Most High's chosen peoples, then WE would turn away from YOUR ways which would cripple YOUR kingdom...working for U would cease, obeying your laws would cease, worshipping your god would cease, looking up to U as the highest authority of humankind would cease, buying your liquors and cigarettes, using your drugs (legal or illegal), spending on your sporting events and apparel, washing OUR brains with your TV and media, paying your taxes...WE WOULD STRAIGHT UP BRING YOUR NATION DOWN!
That's why U keep US away from your scholars that want to tell the whole TRUTH to the world! White folks have built up an image of themselves and wouldn't want people to see their TRUE intentions!
I over looked the fact that you was a **gge*.
The word Adam in the ancient Hebrew means... rudy, blush, or blood in the face. This discribes a white man not a negro . We were made after his likeness and image, you and yours evolved from apes this is why there is confusen about creation and evolution.

Memphis, TN

#2547 Aug 27, 2014
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>I over looked the fact that you was a **gge*.
The word Adam in the ancient Hebrew means... rudy, blush, or blood in the face. This discribes a white man not a negro . We were made after his likeness and image, you and yours evolved from apes this is why there is confusen about creation and evolution.
http://www.ldswomenofgod.com/...

Here is what the NAME of Adam means in the Hebrew..not the WORD Adam but the NAME Adam.

And remember, Adam was not his name...Adam is an English name...English was not a language then so how could he have had an English name?
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#2548 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
http://www.ldswomenofgod.com/...
Here is what the NAME of Adam means in the Hebrew..not the WORD Adam but the NAME Adam.
And remember, Adam was not his name...Adam is an English name...English was not a language then so how could he have had an English name?
Would do you think of that racist coward Jonny who only posts on threads pertaining to blacks?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2549 Aug 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FiE6KizgLQMXX

Hi Yon, just want to acknowledge I see the post and will get back to you after viewing, late hour -Thanks

Memphis, TN

#2550 Aug 27, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Would do you think of that racist coward Jonny who only posts on threads pertaining to blacks?
Well, I've already told him.

Memphis, TN

#2551 Aug 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Where are the other tribes? And what did you say was what you called your "Holy Book"?
Is that with those Nobel Prize winning prophets like Al "the snitch" and Jesse "the creep"
The other tribes are scattered abroad just as Scripture prophesied it!

The Negro in America aren't the only tribes of Judah...there are Judites (or Jews) all over the planet! Same thing with Benjamin's tribes...and Levi's...and Ephraim's...and Asher's...and Gad's...and Manessah's...and so on to the 12th, these tribes of Israel have been divided and conquered...so they are everywhere. One thing that is mentioned in Scripture about the REAL Judites is that THEY WON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE THE JEWS!

Does that fit those folks in Israel today? Scripture says that Judah will be lost, not knowing their direction because while in captivity everything was stripped of their heritage and shall follow another people's customs...they would have an evil eye towards their fellow brethren...does that sound like those folks claiming to be Judah over there in Israel today?...do they fit the description of Judah in Scripture as the last days play out according to prophecy?

Memphis, TN

#2552 Aug 27, 2014
Obadiah 1:4, who does this fit?

What is the national symbol of this wicked nation? Coincidence?

Who has been among the stars?! Who set their "nest" there?(metaphorically speaking) Remember when dude said, "the EAGLE has landed"?

Damn, Esau even called the dang space thang an eagle! And he planted his flag to claim that piece of rock as "nesting" ground.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2557 Aug 28, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------

You said "Deuteronomy said that these Israelites will be SOLD unto their enemies, not that they will OFFER themselves".---------

True.

You said "It is in Scripture that this will happen, so did it happen and who did it happen to?".--------

The ancient Israelites. The ancient Israelites looked like the present day Israelis. They were Jews. Jews are White people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Joe Fortuna 86,946
Sunday night 10:20 p.m. June 12th 1994 4 min Doctor REALITY 93
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr waaasssuuup 703,480
Mexico's """"REAL"""" PROBLEM!!!!! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
When you talk in the mind you are now able to h... 1 hr Mr Hutch 2
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,545
Last post wins (May '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 541
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 996,391