Wake up, Black America!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2529 Aug 27, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Deuteronomy 28:29....who is this today?...and remember, this is still the Most High speaking to Moses about Israel if they disobeyed again.
Who walks around in the middle of the day with nowhere to go, like they don't know the way, just like the blind?
Are they prospering whatsover?
Who is oppressed AND spoiled?
To that last one, I have heard people expressing their disbelief and scrutiny of how a "certain" group of...uh..."ethnic" people can claim that they dont get a fair share in society and they are treated unjustly, and at the same time lavish in all of the "public assistance" that is offered...welfare, food stamps, free health care under government assistance, affirmative action, public housing with low rent and utilities, free child care...all of this while they sit on their asses, party all day and night, and just continue to make babies that will grow up doing the same thing.
This is "Newspaper Eschatology" , the reading into (eisegete) scripture(most usually Bible prophecy) current world events.Reader/audience relevance , ever hear of that? You're using scripture in place of personal responsibility - shame on you! Shame on You!!

You want to see change? First, get off of here go out into the highways and byways to those you feel are oppressed,bring the Gospel - and a word to take responsibility for oneself. And family.

But, I suspect you're more of an "arm chair quarterback" and like the ease of complaining "after the fact". Prove me wrong, DeAngelo, it would benefit others ;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2530 Aug 27, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I feel so sorry for WHITE TRASH like you.......I take that back. NO I DON'T. I HOPE YOU DIE AND GO TO HELL.
Aw, Bo', you don't mean that. Engage in dialog, it's about character, not colour :)
yon

United States

#2531 Aug 27, 2014
Matthew 7:2
"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2532 Aug 27, 2014
Deuteronomy 28:68...this is the Most High telling Moses to tell the Israelites that this is one of the punishments on Earth that they and their generations will endure if they broke His laws again after coming out of the land of Egypt, the house of bondage.
Notice that it mentions Egypt...that land at that time was synonymous to bondage and slavery.
After reading just this tiny verse, answer this!...what nation of people today did this prophecy actually happen to! Who was brought back into bondage again with ships?
Moshe wrote:
"And the Lord will scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other, and there you shall serve other gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known.
And among these nations you shall find no respite, and there shall be no resting place for the sole of your foot, but the Lord will give you there a trembling heart and failing eyes and a languishing soul.

Your life shall hang in doubt before you. Night and day you shall be in dread and have no assurance of your life.
In the morning you shall say,‘If only it were evening!’ and at evening you shall say,‘If only it were morning!’ because of the dread that your heart shall feel, and the sights that your eyes shall see.

And the Lord will bring you back in ships to Egypt, a journey that I promised that you should never make again; and there you shall offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but there will be no buyer." (Deut. 28:64-68)
Written to , and for, those en route to the land of promise- that is - ancient Israel. Not for anyone alive today, sorry. You'll have to get your ego boost elsewhere.
EyeRoller

New Cumberland, PA

#2533 Aug 27, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-to -make-4-45-p-m--statement-as-s hutdown-looms-202440939.html See, black America, THIS is the man you were SO glad made it into the whitehouse! THIS is the man you thought was going to 'pay whitey back' and right all of the wrongs that would make life so much better for so many of you! But the REALITY is that this man has brought nothing but CONSTANT CONTROVERSY with him since he became the political leader of this country! This man is going to 'sell the soul' of the United States of America to the UN and then LAUGH at you ignorant Americans he sees as being a bunch of spoiled brats who just don't know how good they have it in America, even in poverty! You people cheered and cheered and cheered with O.J. Simpson walked out of his criminal trial a free man, and now many of you look STOOPID because he has reaped what sown! Now all of you people are cheering and blindly supporting your 'pay whitey back' president, and you're going to feel SO betrayed when you finally see him for what he is: A historical political figure trying to capitalize on an opportunity to be the person who was credited for 'changing the world'! Yes, black America, the Holy Bible says that 'many anti-christs' will exist when the last days come, and the REALITY is, many of you people...aren't ready for the end-time events that are coming to world!!!
Ha! A black man is ruining this country?! He's not black he's mixed! It seems possible that his WHITE blood is the cause of his many faults. Why not? Bush was white and look how evil he was!
yon

United States

#2534 Aug 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Written to , and for, those en route to the land of promise- that is - ancient Israel. Not for anyone alive today, sorry. You'll have to get your ego boost elsewhere.
Come to Africa, Japan, China, etc - Lands of opportunity. Nope
- Great Britain, America - home of the Lost Tribes

yon

United States

#2535 Aug 27, 2014
6th New Moon Watch 2014

The 6th new moon is expected to be visible August 27th in most locations. It is expected to be visible in Central and South America on August 26th. On August 26th, the most southern part of the US might also have visibility but it is unlikely.

August 26 August 27
F2014Aug26 F2014Aug27
yon

United States

#2536 Aug 27, 2014
Without understanding New Moons you cannot keep properly the Holy Days of Lev 23 beginning with Passover in the Spring and the upcoming Feast of Tabernacles unless you just prefer to throw out the whole White man's Bible.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2537 Aug 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
So is it your contention that Jews are really Black? If so, how do you explain where all White people(including your idea of fake Jews) and all the Nobel Prizes and great industrial cities came from that gave "your people" the opportunity to stop living like jungle bunny savages?
Africa is still Africa having seen very little change over that past millenniums that "your people" have done nothing to improve or be a beacon of hope to the impoverished of the world.
Job 9:24..."the world is given into the hands of the wicked, he covereth the faces of the judges, if it is not "him", who is he?

That is why so many fake Jews (not descendants of Judah) are on top in this world...it was given unto the wicked because WE didn't follow the Most High's pathway and WE wanted to indulge in the customs of the heathen nations. So He allowed US to suffer under their hands.

I am not my contention that the tribe of Judah is the Negro, it is history and FACT!
yon

United States

#2538 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Job 9:24..."the world is given into the hands of the wicked, he covereth the faces of the judges, if it is not "him", who is he?

I am not my contention that the tribe of Judah is the Negro, it is history and FACT!
And so you make a virtue of your failings and claim successes of others as your own.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2539 Aug 27, 2014
Anyone ever seen Alex Haley's Roots or read the book?
Yes.
In Roots II - it was revealed that Kunta Kinte had a sister who also became enslaved.
As the story was related to me, it turns out that she was a prostitute. A rather prolific prostitute from what I gather.
Her name was Renta Cunte.

Lighten up brown man. We are all brothers.

Location hidden

#2540 Aug 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Me n'ither ,laddie. But to show you it 'crosses' all colour , these were African-American gays celebrating .
For what it is worth;
I would far rather see that kind of celebration in our streets then the "celebrations" I see happening after their team wins a championship.
The only thing I see the first group of celebrants tearing down are inhibitions, whereas the second group's lust is only satisfied by tearing down the livlihoods and private holdings of their fellow man.

Memphis, TN

#2541 Aug 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
U recited from a version that changed the original King James's.

Deuteronomy said that these Israelites will be SOLD unto their enemies, not that they will OFFER themselves!

U sought out some twist of the original verse and presented it like U thought that U had something.

It is in Scripture that this will happen, so did it happen and who did it happen to?

Location hidden

#2542 Aug 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to Africa, Japan, China, etc - Lands of opportunity. Nope
- Great Britain, America - home of the Lost Tribes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FiE6KizgLQMXX
I know exactly where my tribe is sir. They are not lost. They are currently camped on the Little Wind.

Memphis, TN

#2543 Aug 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
And so you make a virtue of your failings and claim successes of others as your own.
Go and check your...no, not YOURS (how U've told it) but check out the TRUE history.

The tribe of Judah IS the "american" Negro!

Your OWN scholars have been pointing to this FACT but mainstream covers it up because if WE found out that WE were one of the Most High's chosen peoples, then WE would turn away from YOUR ways which would cripple YOUR kingdom...working for U would cease, obeying your laws would cease, worshipping your god would cease, looking up to U as the highest authority of humankind would cease, buying your liquors and cigarettes, using your drugs (legal or illegal), spending on your sporting events and apparel, washing OUR brains with your TV and media, paying your taxes...WE WOULD STRAIGHT UP BRING YOUR NATION DOWN!

That's why U keep US away from your scholars that want to tell the whole TRUTH to the world! White folks have built up an image of themselves and wouldn't want people to see their TRUE intentions!

Memphis, TN

#2544 Aug 27, 2014
The Israelites always make the places in which they dwell GREAT! Even if WE were on our own or enslaved by others...WE have always made the heathen nations GREAT!...but yet it is written that WE will do so but the fruits of OUR labor we shall not enjoy, for those heathen nations will be the beneficiaries.

The Negro built this nation up with his blood, sweat, and tears, and reap none of the benefits other than what is allowed by the oppressors! WE picked your veggie crops but received only the stale and moldy to eat, WE gathered your cotton for your fine wardrobes but WE were given rags to wear, WE were mid-wives to YOUR mothers and helped deliver and raise your precious ones, while OUR young ones were sold to another person like cattle, whereas to never be seen again by the mom and dad that bonded with the child.

WE suffer throughout your nation and U enjoy all of the fruits of OUR labors! WE truly have made YOUR lives some of the greatest to be lived! WE truly have made U a GREAT NATION among nations....who shall bring U down?!? Who has the MIGHT to contend with this nation of peoples?!?
yon

United States

#2545 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Go and check your...no, not YOURS (how U've told it) but check out the TRUE history.
LOL - Where are the other tribes? And what did you say was what you called your "Holy Book"?

Is that with those Nobel Prize winning prophets like Al "the snitch" and Jesse "the creep"
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#2546 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Your OWN scholars have been pointing to this FACT but mainstream covers it up because if WE found out that WE were one of the Most High's chosen peoples, then WE would turn away from YOUR ways which would cripple YOUR kingdom...working for U would cease, obeying your laws would cease, worshipping your god would cease, looking up to U as the highest authority of humankind would cease, buying your liquors and cigarettes, using your drugs (legal or illegal), spending on your sporting events and apparel, washing OUR brains with your TV and media, paying your taxes...WE WOULD STRAIGHT UP BRING YOUR NATION DOWN!
That's why U keep US away from your scholars that want to tell the whole TRUTH to the world! White folks have built up an image of themselves and wouldn't want people to see their TRUE intentions!
I over looked the fact that you was a **gge*.
The word Adam in the ancient Hebrew means... rudy, blush, or blood in the face. This discribes a white man not a negro . We were made after his likeness and image, you and yours evolved from apes this is why there is confusen about creation and evolution.

Memphis, TN

#2547 Aug 27, 2014
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>I over looked the fact that you was a **gge*.
The word Adam in the ancient Hebrew means... rudy, blush, or blood in the face. This discribes a white man not a negro . We were made after his likeness and image, you and yours evolved from apes this is why there is confusen about creation and evolution.
http://www.ldswomenofgod.com/...

Here is what the NAME of Adam means in the Hebrew..not the WORD Adam but the NAME Adam.

And remember, Adam was not his name...Adam is an English name...English was not a language then so how could he have had an English name?
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#2548 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
http://www.ldswomenofgod.com/...
Here is what the NAME of Adam means in the Hebrew..not the WORD Adam but the NAME Adam.
And remember, Adam was not his name...Adam is an English name...English was not a language then so how could he have had an English name?
Would do you think of that racist coward Jonny who only posts on threads pertaining to blacks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rosesz 646,437
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min The Hangman 971,609
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Aura Mytha 48,246
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 13 min KellyP_Onuandher 2,019
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min RiccardoFire 44,652
Incest 35 min James 6
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 47 min Diderot 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web