Wake up, Black America!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2483 Aug 26, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I said that U are......never mind!!
I stated that because of U WE are turning into f-aggo-ts too! But it has always been in YALL's nature!!...that is exactly why U are legalizing the marraige of gays, in HOLY matrimony!!...because U have always practiced this abomination!! Today in YOUR society (I say YOUR because the American government system is based on Roman law) more and more confused inhabitants are accepting homosexuality as NORMAL HUMAN BEHAVIOR!...but there is nothing normal about going "up da butt"!!!...it is an EXIT and not an ENTRANCE!!
Like I stated, this is just ONE thing that YOUR people have changed the perception of...that homosexuality is something to accept now!
DeAngelo , look:

http://www.phillyblackpride.org/

No colour "immune" ....

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2484 Aug 26, 2014
Here's more:

Your moon howlin'

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2485 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
U really give my birth sign a bad image!!...
Aquarians are supposed to be some of the smartest around!(according to astrology)
A lot of what I post U can confirm just through pure observation!...U must haven't had enough life experiences to understand this world!...your eyes may still be shut (probably why U keep <rolling> them) and U're struggling to keep them that way by defending your own lack of understanding and veering away from the common sense of TRUE KNOWLEDGE!!

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2486 Aug 26, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I HAVE addressed you directly, you don't get to control who posts to who - sorry.
<quoted text>
A legend in your own mind - I actually believe you're a product of an inferiority complex (and one being ethnically ,also), but if it helps you get the ego up and through the day ,I'm easy...
And,
How do YOU know my posting habits? Don't post much here , you speak of "socks" ,from the get go I suspect your "DeAngelo ..." to be one , you remind me of a couple other "posters" - with the same narrative.
But, really now you only seem to be trolling....
Trolling?!? No, I don't want to be doing that!!

I should ignore yall's antagonizing remarks...and just stick with bringing out the TRUTH about certain issues dealing with religion, science, history, and ethnicity!

My brethren has suffered the unimaginable and still remain STRONG to this day and beyond....now it's time to come back to OUR roots under the laws, statutes, and commandments of the Most High, for WE are His chosen and He surely HAS seen OUR people through these fires and liars!!

WAKE UP, JUDAH!!

Memphis, TN

#2487 Aug 26, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
DeAngelo , look:
http://www.phillyblackpride.org/
No colour "immune" ....
I don't wanna see no gay shit!!!

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2488 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't wanna see no gay shit!!!
Fine.
Then stare at your wall and avoid mirrors.

You see, in a free country, one has the freedom to choose a few things for themselves. One of those things that free people have a choice about, is who their bunkmate is.
Who >YOU< sleep with and what sex or lack thereof they are, has no bearing nor negative effect upon my freedoms.

I'd axe you to try again, but to be honest, I have no interest in continuing this nonsense with you.
bye bye
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#2489 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Trolling?!? No, I don't want to be doing that!!
I should ignore yall's antagonizing remarks...and just stick with bringing out the TRUTH about certain issues dealing with religion, science, history, and ethnicity!
My brethren has suffered the unimaginable and still remain STRONG to this day and beyond....now it's time to come back to OUR roots under the laws, statutes, and commandments of the Most High, for WE are His chosen and He surely HAS seen OUR people through these fires and liars!!
WAKE UP, JUDAH!!
I agree , we must return " come out of her my people ".

Memphis, TN

#2490 Aug 26, 2014
Some folks really think that this country is free! In a capitalist-run economy, nothing is free!!

They think freedom means CHOICE!!

Does anyone have an idea of what true freedom is?!?

I believe it is an emotion! When there are no worries...your basic needs are met and there is a sense of enjoyment of life without the suffering of anyone else!!

Just because U can choose to go against what is normal...or pick out whatever U desire at Kroger's...or can say what ya wanna say under the "freedom of speech" thing doesn't mean that this is a free country, and if U think that it is...then U are not free!!
yon

United States

#2491 Aug 26, 2014
Let's see - real Jews fled to Africa and were replaced by fake Jews from Russia. And the real Jews that fled Jerusalem were Black which is why they fled to Africa. The fake Jews from Russia aren't White, but Red, which is why Russians are called Reds and have a red flag. Meanwhile the real Black Jews set up Timbuktu to trade with Arab caravans. And whatever happened to the Jews of Isaac and Jacob lineage is anybody's guess. According to afro centrist theology they probably never existed since the Bible is White man's corrupted history. And now, Al, Jesse, Obama and Holder are instigating a race war for Blacks to conquer America from the White's who aren't Red and impose Sharia Law that is being adopted by the Black Jews to make the world safe for all their cultural achievements and contributions to civilization. And Dr Reality will be their #1 spiritual advisor along with Jeremiah Wright. Right?
yon

United States

#2492 Aug 26, 2014
Profile: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/7607000...

He emerged as the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, one of the groups that later became ISIS, in 2010, and rose to prominence during the attempted merger with al-Nusra Front in Syria.

He has not sworn allegiance to the leader of the al-Qaeda network, Zawahiri, who has urged ISIS to focus on Iraq and leave Syria to al-Nusra.

Baghdadi and his fighters have openly defied the al-Qaeda chief, leading some commentators to believe he now holds higher prestige among many Islamist militants.

"The true heir to Osama bin Laden may be ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi," David Ignatius wrote in The Washington Post.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-278...

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2493 Aug 26, 2014
yon wrote:
Let's see - real Jews fled to Africa and were replaced by fake Jews from Russia. And the real Jews that fled Jerusalem were Black which is why they fled to Africa. The fake Jews from Russia aren't White, but Red, which is why Russians are called Reds and have a red flag. Meanwhile the real Black Jews set up Timbuktu to trade with Arab caravans. And whatever happened to the Jews of Isaac and Jacob lineage is anybody's guess. According to afro centrist theology they probably never existed since the Bible is White man's corrupted history. And now, Al, Jesse, Obama and Holder are instigating a race war for Blacks to conquer America from the White's who aren't Red and impose Sharia Law that is being adopted by the Black Jews to make the world safe for all their cultural achievements and contributions to civilization. And Dr Reality will be their #1 spiritual advisor along with Jeremiah Wright. Right?
That's pretty much what I got out of his posts too.
ROTFLMAO
Good lob. Funny stuff.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2494 Aug 26, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
Other policy initiatives & social engineering policies in place.-
5. 2000 till now.---------
Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have very much been encouraged to NOT identify as African American. To identify as 2 or more races (Multiracial / mixed).
Which they have been doing.
6. 2000 till now.---------
Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa have very much been encouraged to seek separate classification. DIFFERENT from African American.
Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa haven't received the separate classification yet. But, in due time they will.
Once this happens, this will even FURTHER fracture & fragment the African American "community" even more.
Social engineering in effect.
Are you a broken record?
I noticed in Walmart today that there wasn't one single African-American person as a model. They are all biracial blacks. On one of the baby stroller boxes, a blond white model was pushing the stroller with a black biracial child in it.

A lot of Africans from Africa do not want to be called African-American. It has been that way for years.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2495 Aug 26, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't it great that people of color from all over the world are being invited to come live in America by Obama?? Nigeria.....India....the middle east.......South Africa.....!!!!
Come one, come all... bring on the Ebola!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2496 Aug 26, 2014
Me and Allah just had a long talk. One thing we talked about was the seventy-two virgins given to each of the Muslim warriors that are killed in the jihads. Now what he was telling me is that those Virgins are eighty and ninety year old Catholic nuns.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2497 Aug 26, 2014
Some folks
Hey what a cool Avatar you have. Real diversity! Too bad that in the future African-Americans will not be a part of it. HOwever they will be stomping white arse. Faaar more than they are now. White people will remain doing what they do now.
Go micheal brown! black Power!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2498 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Back in your cage you retarded boon.
yon

United States

#2499 Aug 26, 2014
GOV. JERRY BROWN TO MEXICAN ILLEGALS:'YOU'RE ALL WELCOME IN CALIFORNIA'

On Monday evening, California Governor Jerry Brown said all Mexicans, including illegal immigrants, are welcome in California.

According to the Los Angeles Times, while introducing Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, who said America is "the other Mexico," Brown "spoke about the interwoven histories of Mexico and California." He "nodded to the immigrants in the room, saying it didn't matter if they had permission to be in the United States." "You're all welcome in California," Brown reportedly said.

Brown has made California a sanctuary state by signing the Trust Act, giving driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. He has also expanded financial aid to illegal immigrants by signing the California DREAM Act. Peña Nieto reportedly "thanked state officials for embracing foreigners, citing measures that extend state benefits to immigrants."

Even during the border crisis, Brown reportedly vowed "to find ways to shorten long waits at the Tijuana-San Diego international border crossing," saying, "If we can put a man on the moon, we can put a man from Mexico to California in 20 minutes."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/ ...
yon

United States

#2500 Aug 26, 2014
Blacks shouldn't take the bad news personally. It's just White Democrats solidifying their voting base. I guess Nancy Pelosi agrees with the remarks. And Harry Reid as well as there is sure to be spillage into Nevada.
yon

United States

#2501 Aug 26, 2014
yon wrote:
GOV. JERRY BROWN TO MEXICAN ILLEGALS:'YOU'RE ALL WELCOME IN CALIFORNIA'
On Monday evening, California Governor Jerry Brown said all Mexicans, including illegal immigrants, are welcome in California.
According to the Los Angeles Times, while introducing Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, who said America is "the other Mexico," Brown "spoke about the interwoven histories of Mexico and California." He "nodded to the immigrants in the room, saying it didn't matter if they had permission to be in the United States." "You're all welcome in California," Brown reportedly said.
Brown has made California a sanctuary state by signing the Trust Act, giving driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. He has also expanded financial aid to illegal immigrants by signing the California DREAM Act. Peña Nieto reportedly "thanked state officials for embracing foreigners, citing measures that extend state benefits to immigrants."
Even during the border crisis, Brown reportedly vowed "to find ways to shorten long waits at the Tijuana-San Diego international border crossing," saying, "If we can put a man on the moon, we can put a man from Mexico to California in 20 minutes."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/ ...
previous post
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2505 Aug 26, 2014
RFD.---------

You said "I noticed in Walmart today that there wasn't one single African-American person as a model. They are all biracial blacks".---------

Okay.

You said "A lot of Africans from Africa do not want to be called African-American. It has been that way for years".---------

Your 2 points here.--------- You are 150% correct.

Even foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) distance themselves from African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Even foreign born blacks consider African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be a professional, perpetual, lifetime pity case & charity case.

Even foreign born blacks consider African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Thinking 48,840
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 14 min A human being 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min Just Think 105,632
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 33 min okimar 53,820
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 35 min andet1987 2,071
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min Anthony MN 646,677
Antwan Carter 1 hr Latrina Waters 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 971,710
More from around the web