Wake up, Black America!!
yon

United States

#2437 Aug 25, 2014
CORNEL WEST UNLEASHED:'We Ended Up With A Brown-Faced Clinton. Another Opportunist'...

Cornel West has some harsh words for President Barack Obama in a recent interview with Salon.com . The first question West answers is, "how do you feel things have worked out since then, both with the economy and with this president?"

"[T]he thing is he posed as a progressive and turned out to be counterfeit," West says. "We ended up with a Wall Street presidency, a drone presidency, a national security presidency. The torturers go free. The Wall Street executives go free. The war crimes in the Middle East, especially now in Gaza, the war criminals go free. And yet, you know, he acted as if he was both a progressive and as if he was concerned about the issues of serious injustice and inequality and it turned out that he’s just another neoliberal centrist with a smile and with a nice rhetorical flair. And that’s a very sad moment in the history of the nation because we are—we’re an empire in decline. Our culture is in increasing decay. Our school systems are in deep trouble. Our political system is dysfunctional. Our leaders are more and more bought off with legalized bribery and normalized corruption in Congress and too much of our civil life. You would think that we needed somebody—a Lincoln-like figure who could revive some democratic spirit and democratic possibility."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cornel-we...

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2438 Aug 25, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a "chew toy" , just following a narrative, not to debate - but pontificate. Or maybe just looking for validation and an 'ego boost'. You've been around (Topix),sure you've seen it before :)
I don't believe God is looking at the colour of ones skin, as much as the colour of their heart.
And I'm curious about the "your Constitution..." aspect as well, have some theories but will let him have "more rope" ;)
BE A MAN!!!...don't act like some punk-ass BOY!!...if U want to address something that I might have stated, respond to ME!!!...don't tap your friend on his shoulder and whisper in his ear like a lil' girl!!! I've been on this TOPIX on and off for a while myself and I've run across people like U!!...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY but spends time just disagreeing with everyone that have knowledge that exceeds their own level of intelligence, intellect, understanding, and education!!

Be a MAN!!!...if your comment is about something that I stated, ADDRESS ME on that!! If not, then keep yo comments about me to yourself and your sock-puppet!!!

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2439 Aug 25, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER said that only "some" people have color!!...I stated that lepers and albinos have very little pigmentation. They are the only people that lack an abundance of melanin. White folks don't have much melanin either but enough to give some pigmentation...whether it's in their hair, eyes, or skin!!...and their skin we know is not melaninated like a "brother" or "sister"!
They have enough pigmentation to have "some" color but it is not BROWN, it's RED!!
I am quite familiar with what red men look like. They are all around me. There are also white men all around me here.
Your "explanations" fall short and defy the real world's perception of "color".
They also are completely irrelevant to the end point of acceptance of those around you, and their acceptance of you.
Keep it up tho. I do so enjoy a laugh now and then.
<smile>

Location hidden

#2440 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
I NEVER said that only "some" people have color!!...!!
Yes you did.
You were speaking of "the people of color" when referring to a particular group of people.
THAT sir, is a direct implication that SOME have color, and SOME have no color.
<smile>

Location hidden

#2441 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
BE A MAN!!!...don't act like some punk-ass BOY!!...if U want to address something that I might have stated, respond to ME!!!...don't tap your friend on his shoulder and whisper in his ear like a lil' girl!!! I've been on this TOPIX on and off for a while myself and I've run across people like U!!...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY but spends time just disagreeing with everyone that have knowledge that exceeds their own level of intelligence, intellect, understanding, and education!!
Be a MAN!!!...if your comment is about something that I stated, ADDRESS ME on that!! If not, then keep yo comments about me to yourself and your sock-puppet!!!
Be careful what you wish for.

Wait for it ...

Memphis, TN

#2442 Aug 25, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite familiar with what red men look like. They are all around me. There are also white men all around me here.
Your "explanations" fall short and defy the real world's perception of "color".
They also are completely irrelevant to the end point of acceptance of those around you, and their acceptance of you.
Keep it up tho. I do so enjoy a laugh now and then.
<smile>
U smile because U didn't get enough education to understand the world around U!!...and U're hit with the COLD TRUTH about it right now!! Your <smiling> only suggest that U're trying to get others on your side of IG-NANCE by pointing and laughing at these TRUTHS...THESE truths are NOT self evident!!...U caucasians have twisted the perception of this planet!!...U have confused the inhabitants thereof!!...in order for us to understand anything, we have to look at it for OURSELVES without the influence of the caucasian, because they will only deceive us with LIES and TRICKERY!!

Memphis, TN

#2443 Aug 25, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did.
You were speaking of "the people of color" when referring to a particular group of people.
THAT sir, is a direct implication that SOME have color, and SOME have no color.
<smile>
U stupid!!

*shaking my head*

That is pityful!!...U know, full of pity!!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2444 Aug 25, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, he did say; "I will fundamentally change America."
It blows my mind why folks did not and still do not think about what that means.
----------
It is all about image and symbolism with no substance. People vote with their Arse and not their brains.
He even breaks the law by trading multiple Al Qaeda commanders for a Traitor. But of course, they do not dare say try to do anything to our Strong Leader.
And this.....
http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/viewart/20...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2445 Aug 25, 2014
yon wrote:
MINORITY REPORT
WHERE'S OBAMA WHILE BLACKS SLAIN ACROSS AMERICA?
Exclusive: Ben Kinchlow counts African-Americans killing one another in major cities
Ferguson, Missouri: I bet you never heard of it until last week. Probably not. I am still not exactly sure where it is, except somewhere in Missouri.(Guess I need pull up Mapquest.)
The National Guard was called out and Attorney General Holder, on the heels of 40 FBI agents sent in to investigate, flew in on his private jet (at taxpayer expense) to look into the issue. Apparently, this is a crime of such magnitude that the local law enforcement and judiciary are not qualified to handle it.
My understanding is Holder has made all resources of his office available to investigate what has happened in Ferguson. He even authorized a third autopsy on Michael Brown’s body, this time by a federal forensic pathologist.
This incident must be of such enormity that the president of the United States considers it on the same level as the present Middle East crisis. He takes a $1.2 million trip from the golf course at Martha’s Vineyard back to Washington, D.C., to issue two statements to the press having to do with the Iraq/ISIS situation and the Ferguson crisis. He apparently wants to ensure that justice is done (for the white cop, too, right?). Certain statistics, however, indicate some shocking truths about the deaths of blacks in America and call into question the objectivity of the president’s position.
Consider this:
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/wheres-obama-while...
African-Americans for the most part are imbeciles.
How about that White communist guy that was stirring up the African-Americans at the Ferguson riots.
Obama did not say once to the African-American rioters to cool it. Eic holder and Obama Know what they are doing. SO does Al Sharpton. Since Obam has been president it is the African-Americans who are eating the most feces.
Something else too, when African-Americans riot, The Police usually show up to basically be moderators.
Massive amounts of guns are being old in and around Ferguson. Many of those guns are going to stolen by African-Americans and African-Americans are going to use them to kill African-Americans. Like RFD previously said, they were, and still are holding back info just to get the most use from African-Americans.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2446 Aug 25, 2014
That punk michael brown got what he deserved.
I n Ihe mean time , an African-American steas twcas soda pop from a store and then puls a knife on the Police Officer, ordering the Police Officer to blow a hole him. In the coming future things lke that wll get more and more common
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2447 Aug 25, 2014
*steals two cans of soda pop
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2448 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
U ARE INDESCRIBABLY SIMPLE!!! Stop embarassing YOUR people!!...all of your posts make even a dead man laugh a little!!!
Pfff.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2449 Aug 25, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis, why don't you get the hell out of this thread.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2450 Aug 25, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Clearly, most African Americans are Democrats (By far).
Yup and at the Ferguson riots the NAACP twas there registering African-Americans for voting - Democrat voting
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2451 Aug 25, 2014
yon wrote:
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A 24-year-old man is listed in critical condition after being robbed and stabbed multiple times by a group of teenagers.
Early Monday morning around 4:20 a.m. officers were called to the 1200-block of Wall Street for a reported stabbing. When officers arrived they located 24-year-old Sal Schittino suffering from multiple stab wounds to his body.
A preliminary investigation revealed that Schittino was attacked by four black males between the ages of 16 and 18, who had been riding on mopeds..........
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/08/19/poli...
There quite a number of black on White attacks in the Bay Area just recently..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#2452 Aug 25, 2014
BDDFC wrote:
<quoted text> Opposite effect ,,,Race relations are WORSE now than they were in the 60"s & 70"s
Yes. and they are going to gett much much worse. Never fer though, that will make white women like African-Americans even more.
Johnny will disagree with that though.

Location hidden

#2453 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
U smile because U didn't get enough education to understand the world around U!!...and U're hit with the COLD TRUTH about it right now!! Your <smiling> only suggest that U're trying to get others on your side of IG-NANCE by pointing and laughing at these TRUTHS...THESE truths are NOT self evident!!...U caucasians have twisted the perception of this planet!!...U have confused the inhabitants thereof!!...in order for us to understand anything, we have to look at it for OURSELVES without the influence of the caucasian, because they will only deceive us with LIES and TRICKERY!!
Lies and trickery you say?

Interesting.
Would you be so kind as to point out exactly what perceptions this planet has ... on ANY issue whatsoever?
yon

United States

#2454 Aug 25, 2014
SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO: Our Country Is Under Attack & Obama Is the Aggressor –“He Is Rewarding Criminals”

"......Every action Obama has taken since the border crisis began has led to an increase in the flood of men, women, children, AND CRIMINALS! The icing on the cake…Obama’s solution is holding events at the White House “honoring young adults who came to this country illegally.”

HE IS REWARDING CRIMINALS! We are arresting them just to have the Obama administration release them the next day!

Over the past seven months, I have compiled the statistics of over 3,000 inmates in my jail for various crimes that are here illegally. Over 36% of these illegals come back many times after they are turned over to the federal government for deportation.

But if they’re coming back at such an alarming rate, either our border is so porous or the federal government is releasing them out the back door......."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/sheri...
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2460 Aug 25, 2014
RFD.---------

Other policy initiatives & social engineering policies in place.-

5. 2000 till now.---------

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have very much been encouraged to NOT identify as African American. To identify as 2 or more races (Multiracial / mixed).

Which they have been doing.

6. 2000 till now.---------

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa have very much been encouraged to seek separate classification. DIFFERENT from African American.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa haven't received the separate classification yet. But, in due time they will.

Once this happens, this will even FURTHER fracture & fragment the African American "community" even more.

Social engineering in effect.
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#2462 Aug 25, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
Other policy initiatives & social engineering policies in place.-
5. 2000 till now.---------
Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have very much been encouraged to NOT identify as African American. To identify as 2 or more races (Multiracial / mixed).
Which they have been doing.
6. 2000 till now.---------
Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa have very much been encouraged to seek separate classification. DIFFERENT from African American.
Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa haven't received the separate classification yet. But, in due time they will.
Once this happens, this will even FURTHER fracture & fragment the African American "community" even more.
Social engineering in effect.
How come you only post on threads pertaining to black people...you weak racist piece of trash?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Clearwater 31,448
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr dotard tracker 987,393
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 687,388
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,492
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 3 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 5 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web