Wake up, Black America!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2419 Aug 24, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> I'm ORDERING you not to EVER POST ON MY THREAD EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! You understand me???!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!! Ya crack me up, Bo'!

You found "success" in the most unlikely place , didn't ya ?

Oops, just posted again, what's the penalty - 15 yards or dollars?

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2420 Aug 24, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello DeAngelo, are you a Jehovah's Witness?
No deals on that!!! Joseph Smith claimed that Jesus came to him and told him some revelations!!, that's bushit!!! These folks even went as far to say that "dark-skinnedness" is a curse from the Most High!!(*crowd laughs, hysterically*)

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2421 Aug 24, 2014
superwilly wrote:
You folks can express hatred all our want.
I will have no part in that.
Take care now, bye bye then!!(in my Ace Ventura voice)

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2422 Aug 24, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> I'm ORDERING you not to EVER POST ON MY THREAD EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! You understand me???!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, yea, I KNOW that YOUR post was directed towards ME!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#2423 Aug 24, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Ya crack me up, Bo'!
You found "success" in the most unlikely place , didn't ya ?
Oops, just posted again, what's the penalty - 15 yards or dollars?
No.......the penalty is for you to go to Oz and find a brain that works better than the one you've wasted over the years. Even if the Wizard gives you one that came from a nine-hundred and fifty year old man....that's better than the one you got now.
yon

United States

#2424 Aug 24, 2014
Is Dr Reality a jw?
yon

United States

#2425 Aug 25, 2014
MINORITY REPORT

WHERE'S OBAMA WHILE BLACKS SLAIN ACROSS AMERICA?
Exclusive: Ben Kinchlow counts African-Americans killing one another in major cities

Ferguson, Missouri: I bet you never heard of it until last week. Probably not. I am still not exactly sure where it is, except somewhere in Missouri.(Guess I need pull up Mapquest.)

The National Guard was called out and Attorney General Holder, on the heels of 40 FBI agents sent in to investigate, flew in on his private jet (at taxpayer expense) to look into the issue. Apparently, this is a crime of such magnitude that the local law enforcement and judiciary are not qualified to handle it.

My understanding is Holder has made all resources of his office available to investigate what has happened in Ferguson. He even authorized a third autopsy on Michael Brown’s body, this time by a federal forensic pathologist.

This incident must be of such enormity that the president of the United States considers it on the same level as the present Middle East crisis. He takes a $1.2 million trip from the golf course at Martha’s Vineyard back to Washington, D.C., to issue two statements to the press having to do with the Iraq/ISIS situation and the Ferguson crisis. He apparently wants to ensure that justice is done (for the white cop, too, right?). Certain statistics, however, indicate some shocking truths about the deaths of blacks in America and call into question the objectivity of the president’s position.

Consider this:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/wheres-obama-while...

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2426 Aug 25, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably the only FACT that U have, and it comes from KINDERGARTEN observation!!!
U might as well had said, "hey, water is wet"!!
Duh!!! White is a color!!..that's nothing to put in the morning paper or the evening news!!
I beg to differ.

Yeah it is a kindergarten observation. That is exactly why I pointed it out to you again. Repitition is the corner stone of learning.

When you write such insane things as " people of color ..." and follow that with your nonsense that only some people are "colored" , you point out that you have never learned that simple kindergarten observation ... or you have forgotten it. You also demean who your call your people, black/brown man.

And, yes, it should be in the news. Apparently a whole passle of folks have forgotten that fact.

I would say again that we are also in this together, but you keep writing "YOUR CONSTITUTION".
Soooooo,

ciao.
<smile>

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2427 Aug 25, 2014
yon wrote:
Is Dr Reality a jw?
Naw, old line Baptist, I believe. But now that I answered, I'm sure ol' Bo' will chime in :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2428 Aug 25, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> No.......the penalty is for you to go to Oz and find a brain that works better than the one you've wasted over the years. Even if the Wizard gives you one that came from a nine-hundred and fifty year old man....that's better than the one you got now.
Ya comin' Bo'? Gotta check fo' a heart - yo?
;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2429 Aug 25, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ.
Yeah it is a kindergarten observation. That is exactly why I pointed it out to you again. Repitition is the corner stone of learning.
When you write such insane things as " people of color ..." and follow that with your nonsense that only some people are "colored" , you point out that you have never learned that simple kindergarten observation ... or you have forgotten it. You also demean who your call your people, black/brown man.
And, yes, it should be in the news. Apparently a whole passle of folks have forgotten that fact.
I would say again that we are also in this together, but you keep writing "YOUR CONSTITUTION".
Soooooo,
ciao.
<smile>
He's a "chew toy" , just following a narrative, not to debate - but pontificate. Or maybe just looking for validation and an 'ego boost'. You've been around (Topix),sure you've seen it before :)

I don't believe God is looking at the colour of ones skin, as much as the colour of their heart.

And I'm curious about the "your Constitution..." aspect as well, have some theories but will let him have "more rope" ;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2430 Aug 25, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
No deals on that!!! Joseph Smith claimed that Jesus came to him and told him some revelations!!, that's bushit!!! These folks even went as far to say that "dark-skinnedness" is a curse from the Most High!!(*crowd laughs, hysterically*)
Ah, Joseph Smith founded "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" ,or "Latter Day Saints Movement" - commonly known as "Mormonism" . That why the *crowd laughs*, maybe?:)

But you meant Charles Taze Russell ,founder of "Jehovah's Witnesses".

So, are you associated with "Nation of Yahweh"?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2431 Aug 25, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a "chew toy" , just following a narrative, not to debate - but pontificate. Or maybe just looking for validation and an 'ego boost'. You've been around (Topix),sure you've seen it before :)
I don't believe God is looking at the colour of ones skin, as much as the colour of their heart.
And I'm curious about the "your Constitution..." aspect as well, have some theories but will let him have "more rope" ;)
Copy.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2432 Aug 25, 2014
Sucks Young Boy's Tongue Parody

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T8LE7HU ...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2433 Aug 25, 2014
This is your President that has promised food stamps for all
yon

United States

#2434 Aug 25, 2014
I Was Almost A Shooting Victim; By Ignorantly Being Racist

&fe ature=youtu.be&list=UUR6pr Z4gShuBbA60Cns0nVw

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2435 Aug 25, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Joseph Smith founded "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" ,or "Latter Day Saints Movement" - commonly known as "Mormonism" . That why the *crowd laughs*, maybe?:)
But you meant Charles Taze Russell ,founder of "Jehovah's Witnesses".
So, are you associated with "Nation of Yahweh"?
Right!, I got that one mixed up about Smith and Russell, and I stand corrected!!

See, it's not so hard for me to acknowledge my mistakes!...I'm humble enough to do so!!

But these other characters, including YOURSELF, have an issue called DENIAL!!

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2436 Aug 25, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ.
Yeah it is a kindergarten observation. That is exactly why I pointed it out to you again. Repitition is the corner stone of learning.
When you write such insane things as " people of color ..." and follow that with your nonsense that only some people are "colored" , you point out that you have never learned that simple kindergarten observation ... or you have forgotten it. You also demean who your call your people, black/brown man.
And, yes, it should be in the news. Apparently a whole passle of folks have forgotten that fact.
I would say again that we are also in this together, but you keep writing "YOUR CONSTITUTION".
Soooooo,
ciao.
<smile>
I NEVER said that only "some" people have color!!...I stated that lepers and albinos have very little pigmentation. They are the only people that lack an abundance of melanin. White folks don't have much melanin either but enough to give some pigmentation...whether it's in their hair, eyes, or skin!!...and their skin we know is not melaninated like a "brother" or "sister"!

They have enough pigmentation to have "some" color but it is not BROWN, it's RED!!
yon

United States

#2437 Aug 25, 2014
CORNEL WEST UNLEASHED:'We Ended Up With A Brown-Faced Clinton. Another Opportunist'...

Cornel West has some harsh words for President Barack Obama in a recent interview with Salon.com . The first question West answers is, "how do you feel things have worked out since then, both with the economy and with this president?"

"[T]he thing is he posed as a progressive and turned out to be counterfeit," West says. "We ended up with a Wall Street presidency, a drone presidency, a national security presidency. The torturers go free. The Wall Street executives go free. The war crimes in the Middle East, especially now in Gaza, the war criminals go free. And yet, you know, he acted as if he was both a progressive and as if he was concerned about the issues of serious injustice and inequality and it turned out that he’s just another neoliberal centrist with a smile and with a nice rhetorical flair. And that’s a very sad moment in the history of the nation because we are—we’re an empire in decline. Our culture is in increasing decay. Our school systems are in deep trouble. Our political system is dysfunctional. Our leaders are more and more bought off with legalized bribery and normalized corruption in Congress and too much of our civil life. You would think that we needed somebody—a Lincoln-like figure who could revive some democratic spirit and democratic possibility."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cornel-we...

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2438 Aug 25, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a "chew toy" , just following a narrative, not to debate - but pontificate. Or maybe just looking for validation and an 'ego boost'. You've been around (Topix),sure you've seen it before :)
I don't believe God is looking at the colour of ones skin, as much as the colour of their heart.
And I'm curious about the "your Constitution..." aspect as well, have some theories but will let him have "more rope" ;)
BE A MAN!!!...don't act like some punk-ass BOY!!...if U want to address something that I might have stated, respond to ME!!!...don't tap your friend on his shoulder and whisper in his ear like a lil' girl!!! I've been on this TOPIX on and off for a while myself and I've run across people like U!!...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY but spends time just disagreeing with everyone that have knowledge that exceeds their own level of intelligence, intellect, understanding, and education!!

Be a MAN!!!...if your comment is about something that I stated, ADDRESS ME on that!! If not, then keep yo comments about me to yourself and your sock-puppet!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min RFD 988,430
How did black people get here ( economically) 48 min RFD 64
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 1 hr RFD 18
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Reich Wingers R t... 36,503
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 3 hr JuJu 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Phooey 688,574
Black "bi-racial" college girls and white gray-... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web