Wake up, Black America!!

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2370 Aug 23, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can show us some ancient afro writings that corroborate what you say your Bible or any other Bible suggest about it being afrocentrist along with history of migration of black Israelites from the Holy Land to Africa that would totally contradict the Bible and all Jewish historical writings instead of your ideas that amount to replacement theology and Black racism.
That was a good way of side-stepping!!! Like I asked, politely, can U please show me where I can find the word JEWISH in Scripture?

I'll make sure I get to U...I'll give a few links or something...not that U really care about the truth anyways!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#2373 Aug 23, 2014
Many black men in this current world will never 'wake up' and REALIZE the SELF-DESTRUCTIVE EVIL OF THEIR WAYS'...because they enjoy being EVIL AND IGNORANT AND ANGRY AND S TU PID sometimes.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2374 Aug 23, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Many black men in this current world will never 'wake up' and REALIZE the SELF-DESTRUCTIVE EVIL OF THEIR WAYS'...because they enjoy being EVIL AND IGNORANT AND ANGRY AND S TU PID sometimes.
Can be said of many Bo'-

"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads
to destruction, and those who enter by it are many"(Matt. 7:13)

And btw, don't knock the thread, it's the most successful you've ever started :)

Memphis, TN

#2375 Aug 23, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
We learned these ways from the caucasian!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2376 Aug 23, 2014
Not necsahcehwahwee, Mista' Wise Wabbit...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2377 Aug 23, 2014
Much of it came from AFRICA.......
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2378 Aug 23, 2014
MOST SUCCESSFUL???!!! I HaTE THIS RACIST THREAD!!!!!!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2380 Aug 23, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------

You said "I hope U don't think that the Negro never, ever stepped up to help himself!!".-------

I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers all know that African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have never, ever stepped up to help themselves.

All of the foreign born blacks whom we know have also seen African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.

All of the foreign born blacks whom we know have also commented that African Americans just cannot function or survive on their own.

You said "and at least A SEAT IN THE UNITED NATIONS where the Negro can be represented!!".--------

Why haven't African Americans been given a seat in the United Nations? It is because the seats at the United Nations have been (Still are) reserved for nations.

The African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community" isn't a nation entity.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2381 Aug 23, 2014

You asked "Remember the black panther party?!?".---------

The original Black Panther Party (BPP) was way before my time. But, I'm totally aware of them.

You asked "remember how the caucasian broke up the political party which represented OUR VOICE in government?!?".---------

The Black Panther Party didn't represent African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) voice in government. Clearly, most African Americans are Democrats (By far). But, the non-Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders very much avoided association with the Black Panther Party. The White Democratic Party leaders avoided the Black Panther Party because they didn't want to alienate the non-Hispanic White Democrats. Primarily the non-Hispanic White working class males.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2383 Aug 24, 2014

You said "U talk like MY people have never been united".---------

True.

Because African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have never been united.

You said "and took care of their business".---------

True.

Because African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have never taken care of their business.

You said "We don't want a hand-out!".---------

African Americans are always wanting more welfare & entitlements. Wanting reparations.

So, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) sure do want handouts.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2385 Aug 24, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis.--------

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) cannot function or survive on their own.

African Americans like the side benefits of the United States capitalist system.

African Americans like the welfare & other entitlements which this nations capitalist system provides.

African Americans like the public sector jobs which the United States capitalist system provides.

But, African Americans do not like the competition in this nations capitalist system. Because most African Americans cannot compete with other Americans in the United States capitalist system.

For one to succeed in this nations capitalist system requires these traits & attributes.------- Having honor, pride, respect, dignity, humility, gratitude, drive, discipline, motivation, commitment, competence, dedication, goals, ambition, desire, work ethic, morals, decency & family values.
Valuing education, law & order.

These are all traits & attributes which most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) lack.

Most African Americans need help from other Americans. For their functioning & survival.

Most African Americans need help from the United States governmental entities. For aid & for jobs.

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just cannot function or survive on their own.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2386 Aug 24, 2014

In regards to your video which you posted. Where that one White guy spoke about the ancient black African empires of Ghana, Mali & Songhay.---------

Yes, there was an ancient Ghanaian empire. Then, the Ghanaian empire fell & the Mali took power. Next, the Mali empire fell, Songhay took power. Creating the Songhay empire.

But, African Americans ancestors were not leaders in the ancient Ghanaian, Mali or Songhay empires.

Where that White dude spoke about the ancient Egyptian empire.---------

Clearly, an ancient Egyptian empire existed.

Egypt is a nation in the far northeast of Africa. African Americans ancestors came from a few parcels of territory in West Africa. Subsequently, African Americans ancestors have absolutely no ties nor connections to Egypt.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2387 Aug 24, 2014

Your video link. Where that one White guy spoke about these.-------

1. Ancient Ethiopian empire.

2. Moors.

In regards to #1, ancient Ethiopian empire.---------

Yes, the ancient Axum empire existed. Ethiopia is a nation in the far east of Africa. African Americans ancestors came from a few parcels of territory in West Africa. So, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have absolutely no ties nor connections to Ethiopia.

In regards to #2, Moors.---------

True, there were some black Africans from Senegal who were in the ranks of the Moors.

There was a Moor presence in Sicily. The Moors which were in Sicily were not the black Moors. They were the Berber & Arab Moors.

When there were some black Africans in the ranks of the Moors, this was during the Almoravid dynasty.

The vast majority of Moors (Under all of the Moor dynasties) were Berbers & Arabs. Primarily Berbers.

Which shows this.--------

http://www.angelfire.com/md/8/moors.html .
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2391 Aug 24, 2014
yon.---------

You said "Blacks in Africa may have adopted some form of religion practiced by certain Jews".-------

True. This has happened in Nigeria.

You said "but that doesn't mean they are descendants from Israel".---------

They aren't descendants from Israel at all.

You said "It's another case of replacement theology".---------

Yep, that is what it is.

Memphis, TN

#2393 Aug 24, 2014
Johnny wrote:
yon.---------
You said "Blacks in Africa may have adopted some form of religion practiced by certain Jews".-------
True. This has happened in Nigeria.
You said "but that doesn't mean they are descendants from Israel".---------
They aren't descendants from Israel at all.
You said "It's another case of replacement theology".---------
Yep, that is what it is.
U ARE INDESCRIBABLY SIMPLE!!! Stop embarassing YOUR people!!...all of your posts make even a dead man laugh a little!!!

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2394 Aug 24, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
U talk like MY people have never been united and took care of their business!! Like I said earlier, your people have seriously undermined the efforts of MY peoples for decades!!...when we take 2 steps forward, U always prepare a trap for OUR 3rd step!...which sets us back 4 steps!!
We don't want a hand-out!! We want to be restored!!...and so much was taken from US that we are just "lost" in your society!!..."lost sheep" we are I tell ya!!
U hold on to the wealth of this country and whenever WE stepped to the door of true wealth, it was slammed in OUR faces!! U push US so far behind that the only way we can catch up is to demand OUR punitive damages and compensation for OUR emotional distress!! That way we can restore the progress which was tampered with by U!!
Horsepuckey. All of it.

Location hidden

#2395 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
The Most High is concerned with the tribes and bloodlines of humanity!....are U saying that U don't give 2 craps about how He feels about His peoples?!?...basically U are because what I mention in my posts are coming from His word, not mine!!
riiiiiiiight
<dripping with sarcasm>

Location hidden

#2396 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
The Natives are ONE of the tribes of Jacob (Israel)!...do your OWN research, f-uck yo feelings!!! Check out the FACTS!!!
Sure. No problemo.
I've done my research.

You do not wish to hear what I have learned from that endeavor.
I'm not interested in educating you concerning the matter either.
Enjoy your trip.

Location hidden

#2397 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Israel was always considered part of Africa, until the Ottoman Turks went on a conquering spree!....Israel wasn't always considered to be that little ole backwater spot on the Mediterranean...Israel, a land named after the tribes which dwelled there, was HUGE and WIDE and extended into the Arabias to the east, to Turkey to the north, and all the way into Egypt towards the south!! Israel IS a part of Africa and both nations were people of color!!
ALL nations are nations of "color".
White is a color too ya halfwit.

You are sooooooo into what the words really mean from early transcripts and all, a rational person would wish to know how you missed that fact concerning "colors".

Location hidden

#2398 Aug 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Saint Peter?!? U crazy as HELL!!! Peter ain't no damn saint!!
Since you ignore that white people are also people of a "color", then it is easy to conclude that you are equally ignorant as to who may sit at the gates of heaven eh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Robert F 990,680
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Repub Lies Manufa... 47,075
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Robert F 692,115
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 59 min chestermolester 445,851
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr chestermolester 465
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 10 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 17 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
More from around the web