Wake up, Black America!!

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2312 Aug 22, 2014
Listen guys, U can hate that fact that I'm saying these things which may sound a bit to U "afro-centric"!!.... but U can't deny that what I mention are FACTS that can be verified through Scripture, science, and/or history records!! I'm not putting on a show!...I'm waking MY people up to these ABUSES of the TRUTH!!

Think about it!!, this entire nation is "euro-centric"!!...f rom what we watch on TV...to the advertisements...to the higher quality of life and materials...to the majority in government...to the textbooks in the schools...EVERYTHING in the country is based on a european perspective and U get angry because I embrace MY people's perspective?!? Why?!? Is it wrong to TELL THE TRUTH when a lie is presented?!? When deceit rears its ugly head, do we not face it and conquer it?!?

Some of U have no knowledge and continue to deny these TRUTHS but yall that are just passing through and hath understanding, U should speak up!!

WAKE UP, MY PEOPLES!!!....U who are my brethren!!

Memphis, TN

#2313 Aug 22, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of disconnected crap.
If the Voter ID Act truly suppressed your vote sir, Obama would not be POTUS. PERIOD !!!
There has never been a POTUS election where any one candidate received over 90% of one voting block of people. Never. No sir, not even once.
What does that mean? That means that your people DID vote and DID vote in droves. The problem is that y'all forgot to actually vet your candidate BEFORE voting for him, and unfortunately y'all simply voted for him because he was black. There is NO other explanation.
NOW. y'all are doing the same damn thing on this Brown case. You are hanging your hat and hopes of overcoming what you perceive to be racism in our laws and LEOs, on a case which does NOT show Mr. Brown innocent of all crimes and actions that led up to his death.
If you truly wish to elevate and overcome as a people, y'all better start picking your battles and the candidates and poster boys that y'all get behind, whether it is a shooting of a black by a white person ... cop or citizen ... or an election ... you would be well advised to make damn sure that your guys' hands are cleean and above reproach before crying "foul".
For you all to get behind ANOTHER poor case to "elevate" yourselves, is to point out your own damn disconnect with reality and what actually is happening.
If you all wish to cry racism, you better make damn sure that it is actually a case of racism, and that your poster boy truly is innocent and that his own damn actions had absolutely nothing to with his demise.
Neither Trayvon Martin nor Michael Brown are such a "clean" case upon which to hang your hopes and dreams. You want to hope and dream and elevate yourselves? Try choosing candidates that represent and emulate the values and aspirations to which you wish your own children to look up to.
If you think that a thief who taunts the police and then stupidly charges an officer of the law when he is already drawn down upon, is a perfect example of how you want your children to act, fine, have at it.
You do so at the peril and demise of your entire community.
Any rational person that I lknow realizes that it is far better to get outraged at your own people shooting each other in street shootouts, and TRUELY innocent ones get shot ... little girls playing with their dolls in their own yards and bedrooms. THAT sir, happens almost every damn day IN YOUR COMMINUTIES, and they are being shot BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE.
When the hell are you all going to show at least a little outrage at that?
According to the FBI's records and statistics, over 80% of ALL gun violence deaths sir, ARE in fact one black shooting another black person.
Where the hell is your outrage over that deplorable fact?
Wake up sir.
Your problem is NOT white or red, or yellow people shooting black people sir. It is WITHIN your own damn communities.
FIX IT.
Stand up and tell your brothers and sisters that enough is enough, and make a stand sir.
Many of your fellow people are, but you do NOT find them in the liberal ranks of politicians that you insist on voting into positions over you. You sir, are their pawns, and the pawn masters, when it comes to the problems within the black community ... ARE black.
W a k e u p.
Too muche, too muche!!(in the words of my African co-worker)

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2314 Aug 22, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
Too muche, too muche!!(in the words of my African co-worker)
I sure wish you would avoid sticking your head in the sand again.
I am tired of looking up your caboose, and the temptation to give it a boot are strong at times.
"Those who want by the yard, but try by the inch, should be kicked by the foot."
Anon

Location hidden

#2315 Aug 22, 2014
Listen guys, U can hate that fact that I'm saying these things which may sound a bit to U "afro-centric"!!.... but U can't deny that what I mention are FACTS that can be verified through Scripture, science, and/or history records!! I'm not putting on a show!...I'm waking MY people up to these ABUSES of the TRUTH!!
Think about it!!, this entire nation is "euro-centric"!!...f rom what we watch on TV...to the advertisements...to the higher quality of life and materials...to the majority in government...to the textbooks in the schools...EVERYTHING in the country is based on a european perspective and U get angry because I embrace MY people's perspective?!? Why?!? Is it wrong to TELL THE TRUTH when a lie is presented?!? When deceit rears its ugly head, do we not face it and conquer it?!?
Some of U have no knowledge and continue to deny these TRUTHS but yall that are just passing through and hath understanding, U should speak up!!
OK.
Try this.

1. State a singular particular lie.
2. Counter the particular lie with the truth.

One at a time.

State ONE lie. Be specific. Then take it down with reason, logic, facts, and proof.

Location hidden

#2316 Aug 22, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ is not to be taken for anything, for that matter.
Except forgiveness?
Except in the eucharist?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2317 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't get your "food taster" comment but MY brother on the video hit on nothing but good points to helps us wake up and see this wicked world for what it is!!!
Well, I'm glad you agree.

"Hoping he has a >food taster< .." - written in jest , he 'called out' a group and exposed them, came off the reservation. Lest someone should quiet him by putting something undesirable (poison) in his food, as happened to kings/rulers in the past, so they employed >food tasters< to see what would happen ;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2318 Aug 22, 2014
Ok, you're entitled to hold a position
Think about it!!, this entire nation is "euro-centric"!!...f rom what we watch on TV...to the advertisements...to the higher quality of life and materials...to the majority in government...to the textbooks in the schools...EVERYTHING in the country is based on a european perspective and U get angry because I embrace MY people's perspective?!? Why?!?
Well, this country WAS founded (not >land< , the country - USA) by those of European decent so only natural it would "have that flavour", so to speak. But culture is distinct from Europe in these times, those who came in the past >eventually< - note the word - >assimilated< to the larger culture as whole. They may have kept ethnic identity , but allegiance was/is to new found 'homeland'. Those who adjust, prosper; those who don't may assign themselves to failure.

Now, that does not mean one has to agree lockstep with all politically(why we have different parties)or mistakes haven't been made ; but one has to start where they're at and persevere - not retreat into a subculture of inferiority to wallow over past hurts- real or perceived.
Is it wrong to TELL THE TRUTH when a lie is presented?!? When deceit rears its ugly head, do we not face it and conquer it?!?
Just put your "shoulder to the plow" and make a life the 'brethren' can be proud of.

Memphis, TN

#2319 Aug 22, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
Try this.
1. State a singular particular lie.
2. Counter the particular lie with the truth.
One at a time.
State ONE lie. Be specific. Then take it down with reason, logic, facts, and proof.
Well, for at least one, Jesus is portrayed as being a white man with long flowing hair and blue eyes.

The description given of Jesus in the Book of Revelation 1 is quite contrary to the actual "image" of Jesus put out by the caucasians. This is just something that we can read for ourselves. So why do U go along with that LIE!!

That's just one lie told by the caucasians...and that's all U asked for!

Now, if I'm lying about this then please elaborate!!

Location hidden

#2320 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, for at least one, Jesus is portrayed as being a white man with long flowing hair and blue eyes.
The description given of Jesus in the Book of Revelation 1 is quite contrary to the actual "image" of Jesus put out by the caucasians. This is just something that we can read for ourselves. So why do U go along with that LIE!!
That's just one lie told by the caucasians...and that's all U asked for!
Now, if I'm lying about this then please elaborate!!
Oh that's nice. Too bad it means nothing in reality. Absolutely nothing.

The subject was and still is, the state of things in the black community and how they came to be that way. You said it was because of all the lies.

WHAT lies?
Be specific.

Memphis, TN

#2321 Aug 22, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you're entitled to hold a position
<quoted text>
Well, this country WAS founded (not >land< , the country - USA) by those of European decent so only natural it would "have that flavour", so to speak. But culture is distinct from Europe in these times, those who came in the past >eventually< - note the word - >assimilated< to the larger culture as whole. They may have kept ethnic identity , but allegiance was/is to new found 'homeland'. Those who adjust, prosper; those who don't may assign themselves to failure.
Now, that does not mean one has to agree lockstep with all politically(why we have different parties)or mistakes haven't been made ; but one has to start where they're at and persevere - not retreat into a subculture of inferiority to wallow over past hurts- real or perceived.
<quoted text>
Just put your "shoulder to the plow" and make a life the 'brethren' can be proud of.
U might have missed the part when I mentioned that the caucasians have always put into place programs within OUR communities that seriously undermine OUR efforts to become a whole people!!

I hope U don't think that the Negro never, ever stepped up to help himself!!...I hope U don't think that WE don't feel the pain of watching these caucasains break up what we've been building in order to achieve OUR OWN means of strength through military, social policies, education systems, agriculture, and at least A SEAT IN THE UNITED NATIONS where the Negro can be represented!!

Remember the black panther party?!?...remember how the caucasian broke up the political party which represented OUR VOICE in government?!?

Don't think for a minute that the Negro just can't get right!!

WE come from a long line of survival through the most treacherous storms of history, from Jerusalem to this wicked nation that "WE knew not" at the time of our latter turmoil...and STILL through many times of being wiped out to OUR last, we STILL bounced back and are STILL here!!

THE MOST HIGH'S CHOSEN SHALL NOT BE DESTROYED!!

Memphis, TN

#2322 Aug 22, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's nice. Too bad it means nothing in reality. Absolutely nothing.
The subject was and still is, the state of things in the black community and how they came to be that way. You said it was because of all the lies.
WHAT lies?
Be specific.
I just gave U just one little, tiny, and simple TRUTH AND LIE and U dismissed it!...how are U going to believe that the very big, enormous, and gigantic lies are LIES?!?

U CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!(in my Colonel Jessup voice)

Memphis, TN

#2323 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I just gave U just one little, tiny, and simple TRUTH AND LIE and U dismissed it!...how are U going to believe that the very big, enormous, and gigantic lies are LIES?!?
U CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!(in my Colonel Jessup voice)
Hey,@AQUARIUS read the Gospel of John 3:12!!!

U need some help!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#2324 Aug 22, 2014
Sometimes.... I.....WONDER....who's SMARTER: That big gorilla in that cage at the zoo.....or that ignorant young black male......who dared a tiny store owner to try to sop him from stealing in his store...and then lost his life trying to beat and kill a police officer...with his own gun............

Memphis, TN

#2326 Aug 22, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother. What about the "seedline" of your ancestors who sold your brethren into slavery?
Do they get a pass? They benefitted from being enriched by slavery.
I guess U didn't get the memo!...the Africans that sold us to the Arabs and Europeans knew that they were NOT selling Africans, but they were selling Hebrew Israelites that settled in West Africa while seeking refuge from the conquerers of Rome, Greece, and Persia.

The Africans know that WE are NOT their peoples...WE do NOT descended from the seedline of Ham but we descend from Shem (two of Abraham's sons)! WE can be refered to as SHEM-ITES...as the caucasian dwelling in Israel today call themselves SEM-ITES lets U know that they are PHONIES!!!

So NO!!, those Africans that turned on US because they were about to be conquered are not of OUR seedline and, OF COURSE, are going to have to pay for their evil deeds also!!

Don't get it wrong!!!...a lot of US are going to pay as well as we indulge in your filthy wickedness!! Those of US that follow YOUR heathen ways and pagan traditions and customs will be dealt with also!...as it is written!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2333 Aug 22, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------

You said "Moses was NOT Jewish!!!".---------

Moses sure was Jewish.

You said "There is no such thing as "JEW"ISH".----- ----

There sure is.

There are many, many millions of Jews throughout the world. Primarily in Israel, United States, Eastern Europe, Central Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe & Northern Europe.

Memphis, TN

#2334 Aug 22, 2014
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I confess Jesus Christ as Lord and savior and follow him only I'm NOT a christian?
U can be a "christian" all U want!!...salvation is only given to Jacob (Israel) and no other nation!! Jesus died and became that sacrifice only FOR Jacob (Israel)!! Jesus is Lord and savior only TO Jacob (Israel).

U can confess all U want, but the only ones that shall confess and be SAVED are Israelites!!!...If U were NOT born of the 12 tribes of Jacob (Israel), who are the Most High's chosen, salvation, repentance, and the forgiveness of sin isn't meant for U!!

For salvation is of the Jews!!

Memphis, TN

#2336 Aug 22, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Moses sure was Jewish.
There sure is.
There are many, many millions of Jews throughout the world. Primarily in Israel, United States, Eastern Europe, Central Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe & Northern Europe.
Exodus 1 cleared up that "Moses was Jew"ish" thing U keep talking about!...U didn't read it?!?

I TOLD YALL!!...THESE CAUCASIANS WILL DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT THEIR LIES!!, AND FIGHT THE TRUTH TO THEIR DEATHS BECAUSE HE IS THE FATHER OF LIES!!...WHEN HE SPEAK A LIE, HE ONLY SPEAKS OF HIS OWN!! HE IS THE BORDER OF WICKEDNESS!!

Memphis, TN

#2340 Aug 23, 2014
THE 12 TRIBES OF JACOB (ISRAEL);

JUDAH-----Jews

BENJAMIN-----Benjamites

GAD-----Gadites

ISSHACHAR-----Isshacharites

DAN-----Danites

SIMEON-----Simeonites

ASHER-----Asherites

ZEBULON-----Zebulonites

EPHRAIM-----Ephraimites

REUBEN-----Reubenites

NAPHTALI-----Naphtalites

LEVI-----Levites

These are the tribes of the chosen peoples of the Most High!!!....they are the sons of Jacob, whose name was changed by the Most High to Israel which means "may God prevail"! The laws, statutes, and commandments were given to the people of these 12 tribes by the Most High through the prophet Moses as he led these Israelites out of Egypt, the house of bondage! Jesus came to gather those "lost" Israelites, the ones that turned toward the customs of the heathen nations where they dwelled instead of keeping the laws of the Most High which were given ONLY to them!!

OUR Holy Book only deals with ONE nation throughout the text, and that nation is the House of Israel!!(remember, nation means a people, NOT a land!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2343 Aug 23, 2014

Another group which has experienced hardships in the United States.

4. Dominicans.---------

Especially the 7th Wave of Dominican immigration to this nation. This would have been in the late 1980s/early 1990s. This wave of Dominican immigration was more of the Black & Mulatto Dominicans. They were more poor.

When a lot of the 7th Wave of Dominican immigrants came to the United States (Primarily to Manhattan, Brooklyn & the Bronx), they experienced a lot of prejudice from African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & Puerto Ricans.

Puerto Ricans called these Dominicans dirty black people.

These Dominicans had to form organizations for their protection.

Every racial & ethnic group in the United States has experienced hardships. But, they rise above the adversity which they are faced with & empower themselves. They do this via supporting, looking after & taking care of each other.

Chinese-Americans, Italian-Americans, Sicilian-Americans, Jewish-Americans, Irish-Americans & Dominican-Americans have never had their arms extended looking for free handouts, entitlements or reparations.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are the one & only group in the United States which is always having their arms extended looking for free handouts, entitlements & reparations.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are the one & only group which cannot function or survive on their own.
yon

United States

#2346 Aug 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Moses sure was Jewish.

There sure is.
Well he in Memphis is right about one thing and dead wrong on the other. That's how Scripture gets twisted. Moshe was a Levite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Joe Fortuna 56,050
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Michael 649,830
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,473
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Ooogah Boogah 972,385
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Ricky F 39,053
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 5 hr Flower-Child 53,840
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 5 hr Danielle 171
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web