Wake up, Black America!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2279 Aug 21, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------

Examples of aid which our federal government has given to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).--------

African Americans were given preferential treatment in the areas of aid, job hiring, set asides, college & university admissions.

African Americans have received trillions of dollars in aid in these forms.------

Welfare, housing aid, rent assistance, heat assistance, health care aid, educational aid, free school lunches, food stamps, TANF, Section 8, AFDC, WIC, phone bill aid, transportation aid, legal aid, child care, day care, foster care, affirmative action/quotas, set asides & federal jobs.

So, White-Americans collectively have done more than their fair share to help & empower African Americans.

The United States governmental entities have done more than their fair share to help & empower African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2284 Aug 21, 2014
yon.---------

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa have been encouraged to seek separate classification. DIFFERENT from African American.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa haven't received the separate classification yet. But, in due time they will.

Once this happens, this will even FURTHER fracture & fragment the African American "community" even more.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2285 Aug 21, 2014
yon.---------

Blacks who who ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are being given "Pseudo Honorary White Status" in the United States. Examples which shows this.---------

1. Many American businesses are phasing out their African American (Descendants of black American slaves) employees. For laborers who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.

2. Many (If not most) of the United States Universities are accepting & admitting blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa. IN PLACE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

This is especially happening at Ivy League Universities.

3. On job applications & school admissions.--------

There are separate boxes which say Caribbean black, foreign born black & African American (Or, black American).

This is so that the non-Hispanic Whites who are doing the processing can give preferential treatment & admission to the foreign born blacks.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2293 Aug 21, 2014
Johnny wrote:
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------
Examples of aid which our federal government has given to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).--------
African Americans were given preferential treatment in the areas of aid, job hiring, set asides, college & university admissions.
African Americans have received trillions of dollars in aid in these forms.------
Welfare, housing aid, rent assistance, heat assistance, health care aid, educational aid, free school lunches, food stamps, TANF, Section 8, AFDC, WIC, phone bill aid, transportation aid, legal aid, child care, day care, foster care, affirmative action/quotas, set asides & federal jobs.
So, White-Americans collectively have done more than their fair share to help & empower African Americans.
The United States governmental entities have done more than their fair share to help & empower African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny, are U ok?!? I mean mentally?!?...because U repeat yourself in your posts like U forgot that U just typed that same sentence!...U sure U're alright?!? Not just this post but U have been pretty consistent with typing the same thing twice in most of your posts!!...U good?!

Memphis, TN

#2294 Aug 22, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
You got a lot of gall to call someone else ignorant sir.
I didn't say ignorant, I said "IG-NANT"...get it right!!!

Memphis, TN

#2295 Aug 22, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Life is a circle. Surely you have heard of the circle of life. I was not speaking of a group of folks in a circle.
<rolls eyes>
Well for one thing Einstein, your "people" were never subjected to organized genocide from the same government which currently doles out the checks and EBT cards to "your people". Thanks for verifying your predjudice sir.
Tuskegee was just a test run, huh?!? How about the eugenics programs in this country aimed mostly at the Negro?!?...U can that your foremother Margeret Sanger for that!!! Dope in our neighborhoods?!?...it is public record today (if U choose to look) that high powers in government had a hand in the distribution of these lethal substances into OUR hoods!! Abortion?!?...there are more "planned parenthood" (which is the eugenics program piloted by Sanger and other politicians and physicians) clinics in the Negro and Latino community than in any other! We as a people are ENCOURAGED to kill our own babies which is a means of controlling OUR population!! How about the HIV virus?!?...that's another story!! What about the heavy flouridation of water in the "urban" and Negro concentrated parts of town?!?...as more flouride is added to the water of the inner city than surrounding suburbs!...and if U didn't know what flouride is; it is an industrial waste product and is extremely toxic to life!!

ORGANIZED genocide?!? My people were never subjected to this by the U.S. government?!?

U are only foolin yo'self!!!!!

Whatever helps U sleep at night!!!!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2296 Aug 22, 2014
"Race-based justice" Eric Holder Obsessed

".....If there is any public official who should recuse himself from any role in this investigation, it is not Robert McCulloch but Eric Holder.

Holder has a lifelong, almost Sharpton-like, obsession with race.

Three weeks in office, he declared America a “nation of cowards” for refusing to discuss race more. Arriving in St. Louis, he declared,“I am the attorney general of the United States. But I am also a black man.”

Query. What is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States, who is heading up the federal investigation of the shooting of a black teenager by a white cop, doing declaring his racial solidarity?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/the-howl-of-the-mo...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2297 Aug 22, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuskegee was just a test run, huh?!? How about the eugenics programs in this country aimed mostly at the Negro?!?...U can that your foremother Margeret Sanger for that!!! Dope in our neighborhoods?!?...it is public record today (if U choose to look) that high powers in government had a hand in the distribution of these lethal substances into OUR hoods!! Abortion?!?...there are more "planned parenthood" (which is the eugenics program piloted by Sanger and other politicians and physicians) clinics in the Negro and Latino community than in any other! We as a people are ENCOURAGED to kill our own babies which is a means of controlling OUR population!! How about the HIV virus?!?...that's another story!! What about the heavy flouridation of water in the "urban" and Negro concentrated parts of town?!?...as more flouride is added to the water of the inner city than surrounding suburbs!...and if U didn't know what flouride is; it is an industrial waste product and is extremely toxic to life!!
ORGANIZED genocide?!? My people were never subjected to this by the U.S. government?!?
Here ya go.."bro" ,...

Hope he's got a food taster...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2298 Aug 22, 2014
yon wrote:
"Race-based justice" Eric Holder Obsessed
".....If there is any public official who should recuse himself from any role in this investigation, it is not Robert McCulloch but Eric Holder.
Holder has a lifelong, almost Sharpton-like, obsession with race.
Three weeks in office, he declared America a “nation of cowards” for refusing to discuss race more. Arriving in St. Louis, he declared,“I am the attorney general of the United States. But I am also a black man.”
Query. What is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States, who is heading up the federal investigation of the shooting of a black teenager by a white cop, doing declaring his racial solidarity?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/the-howl-of-the-mo...
Here ya ,Yon:

http://www.redstate.com/diary/candicelanier/2...

Correct me if I wrong , wasn't he busted in the '80s for dope? I can't find anything on it (a "net scrub"?) or it may have been someone else.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2299 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I sleep at night because I have identified who is playing who.
You, and your people sir, are being played.
You, and your people keep supporting the political candidates who perpetuate this fraud upon your entire community.
You, and the majority of your people are completely blind to it.
Why?
Because the ones from your own people who are playing you, feed on your hatred when you keep rehashing the past and attempting to make your present fellow citizens pay >you< and your people for things which happened to others in the past. Once again your people have amongst them the elements of evil which feed on your own clan, and most of you applaud them for it. They intentionally keep you and your people stirred up, and continually promote hyped up bullshit to keep your people and all other groups constantly at each other's throats.
Why?
So that everyone's attention is diverted and you fail to see what is really going on .
Justice sir, true justice, really is blind.
You and some of your people fail to see that or at least you fail to embrace it.
Everyone has a responsibility to take the medicine that comes with their own actions. Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown are no exception to that hard and fast rule of maturity in a society that lives by the rule of law sir. Ours is just such a society. It is a republic which has laws and rights protected by law or all, so that the many can never overrun the rights of the few.
Due process is critical to the success of any society and true justice can never be found when people jump to conclusions and short circuit due process.
>YOU< call me names and accuse me and others of racism when the fact is that we have only been upholding our laws and our system of due process, so that the truth may come to light in this case. You apparently do not want true justice where the people involved must accept their share of any and all blame in this tragedy. That kind of approach to fairness and reality and truth circumvents due process and does only one thing sir ... it insures that the hatred will not only continue, but it will escalate.
That is how revenge blood works sir. It continously begs for more blood ... until someone, like yourself, stands up and says to your community; "ENOUGH!!!" "Let's allow due process to do it's job and then let's have the courage and the integrity to embrace however it comes out."
When will you say that sir?
This is a good day to see you just do it. Say it. Embrace it. Live it. When you and I and more of us do that, we will all have peace with one another.
If you were to unfortunately and falsely be charged with murder and a racial hate crime against your fellow man, you would most certainly INSIST that due process and discovery were carried out to the fullest extent of it's ability to exonerate you sir. You would long for and pray for that same due process system to come to your aid, because our laws are written so that the rights of the individual are upheld when it seems like the whole world is against you. You know that to be true too. Deep down in your primal core, you know that is true.
If the letter of intent and the words on those documents a couple hundred years ago had not been upheld and forced into the consciousness of this country, your people would still be in chains in this country.
It is due process and the laws of this land that abolished slavery sir.
How do I know these things to be true? How do I know that entitlement programs completely decimate an entire population over a period of time?
I live on a reservation sir.
I implore you to assist your people in waking up to some real hard truths and facts.
You and your people are being used as pawns in a game of power and control sir.

Location hidden

#2300 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I didn't say ignorant, I said "IG-NANT"...get it right!!!
Yeah I know.
Y'all call each other the "n" word too but replace the "er" with an "a" and then think it OK because it ain't the "n" word, and it is somehow cool to call each other what you say you hate and deplore when being called that by a "cracker".
Michelle Obama calls the whites "whitey" and the red man calls the whites "tight ass whiteys".
Do you see them rioting in the streets and looting their own people's businesses?
What the hell is up with all the looting and overturning cars and setting fires when your team WINS?
That sir, is totally and completely messed up. It ... quite simply put ... is wrong sir.
You mispronounce ASK all the damn time too.

Give me a fcukin' break will ya.

Location hidden

#2301 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
That is correrct sir.
Your people were never subjected to organized genocide by the US government.
The eugenics experiments you mention were not an attempt to wipe out your entire population. From what I've read on that matter, it was an attempt to retain positive traits and establish them in a blood line. A breeding program is the exact opposite of genocide sir. Was it wrong? You damn right it was in my opinion.
Was it a organized attempt to completely obliterate your entire population so that they could take your land? HELL NO !!!

Did the US government ever send troops and cannons to your villages and kill all the women and children and old men? Did the US government ever destroy all your homes and food stores and then proceed to completely eliminate another entire population (the buffalo) because your people relied upon that species for food, shelter, and clothing?
Did the US government ever commit such atrocities against your people as Wounded Knee, Sand Creek, Ruby Ridge, Wounded Knee again?
Did the US government ever send an entire battallion to your village with the full intent of killing every single human of Native blood?
HELL NO !!!!

But that same government has been slowly destroying your people from within. You defiantly and proudly deny that truth, and dump on another group of your fellow citizens, while the ones playing you for fools are getting rich and playing golf, and getting drunk and driving into ditches with prostitutes and then cover it all up, while Rome burns.

You sir, can kindly place your lips right here > (_._) and keep them there until such time as you wish a better view of what life really is and can be, for all people, including yours and mine.
Look at the title of this very thread sir.
Wake Up Black America.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#2302 Aug 22, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
It's too bad that the black dream of a dynamic black president will not be realized. Obama has proven himself to be ineffectual and completely inerty as a statesman. Too bad. So many blacks held out such hopes that the first black president would be a raving success. Even his legacy bill, Obamacare, is turning out to be flawed. Again, too bad, because Americans really do desire some sort of universal health care, especially women.
It occurred to me during the election how racist the process really was. When 95% of blacks and 80% of hispanics vote for a black candidate, what can it be but racism. Of course the media will not address that subject, but if 95% of whites voted enmass for a white canditdate opposing a black candidate, the media surely would report it as racism.
I am a black woman and I see it for what it is. Take the emotion out of the electoral process and you have blatant racism on the part of blacks. Too bad that so many black leaders who were supported by President Clinton sold their souls to racist pressures and turned their backs on those white folk who supported them just so a man with black skin could get elected. Shame.

The ,elected president,appears to be the Antichrist.,can't you read!!in between the lines!!??.wake up people!!!."

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#2303 Aug 22, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go.."bro" ,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oi_KaZ53eDgXX
If this invisible and silent God is as loving and forgiving as this Christian minister would have everyone believe, then there's no need to worry about being "cursed" or going to Hell. We Black folk need to pause and think about what Christianity has done for us over the years aside from making a few church leaders millionaires.

Memphis, TN

#2304 Aug 22, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go.."bro" ,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oi_KaZ53eDgXX
I don't get your "food taster" comment but MY brother on the video hit on nothing but good points to helps us wake up and see this wicked world for what it is!!!

Location hidden

#2305 Aug 22, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
If this invisible and silent God is as loving and forgiving as this Christian minister would have everyone believe, then there's no need to worry about being "cursed" or going to Hell. We Black folk need to pause and think about what Christianity has done for us over the years aside from making a few church leaders millionaires.
The Antichrist,comes in the name of peace to deceive ALL!."Wake up!."

Location hidden

#2306 Aug 22, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus Christ,is NOT to be taken for granted."

Memphis, TN

#2307 Aug 22, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I sleep at night because I have identified who is playing who.
You, and your people sir, are being played.
You, and your people keep supporting the political candidates who perpetuate this fraud upon your entire community.
You, and the majority of your people are completely blind to it.
Why?
Because the ones from your own people who are playing you, feed on your hatred when you keep rehashing the past and attempting to make your present fellow citizens pay >you< and your people for things which happened to others in the past. Once again your people have amongst them the elements of evil which feed on your own clan, and most of you applaud them for it. They intentionally keep you and your people stirred up, If u were to unfortunately and falsely be charged with murder and a racial hate crime against your fellow man, you would most certainly INSIST that due process and discovery were carried out to the fullest extent of it's ability to exonerate you sir. You would long for and pray for that same due process system to come to your aid, because our laws are written so that the rights of the individual are upheld when it seems like the whole world is against you. You know that to be true too. Deep down in your primal core, you know that is true.
If the letter of intent and the words on those documents a couple hundred years ago had not been upheld and forced into the consciousness of this country, your people would still be in chains in this country.
It is due process and the laws of this land that of power and control sir.
Dang, U said a whole lot!!...I am humble enough to accept the truth when I here it...that being said I can say that U presented some facts about MY poeple.

Remember Rodney King (RIP)?? The oppressor's crime was caught on video for the world to see and they still held themselves NOT GUILTY of that crime!!...can the Negro be caught on camera committing a crime and be rendered NOT GUILTY?!? No!!! So is justice truly blind?!?, not if the oppressors tell the story!! And this incident happened only a little more than 20 years ago...so this is STILL recent history!! For more than 400 years MY people have been begging for these oppressors to stop treating them like something lower than a cockroach, and just 20 years ago we witnessed how these oppressors still consider us as just that!! Hey, even in Ferguson, MO the national guard was dispatched to a PEACEFUL protest that didn't get out of hand until "oppressor" showed up and tried to make MY people SHUT UP about this injustice of treating OUR people like "subjugates" and killing us without justification and remorse. Tear gas and flash bangs were used on people that just had ENOUGH of the systematic brutality that we have been subjected and overall silent towards and was speaking their opinions about it!! And this was just a few weeks ago!!!
Believe me, we have had ENOUGH of this oppressive system of government and when we try and rise up above it, these oppressors introduce new tactics to "curb" OUR progress!...they write up new laws that prevent US from becoming ONE voice!!...and they maintain a good track record of undermining OUR efforts politically, economically, socially, and emotionally!!
Remember the new Voter ID act?!?...why did they introduce this new law?!? I'll tell ya...because when Obama ran for president there was a surge in voter registration in OUR communities which showed the oppressors that if more of us got on board with voting, they wouldn't be able to put or keep themselves in power for long...so they changed the law so WE wouldn't be able to rise to that occasion!!!

Location hidden

#2310 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Remember the new Voter ID act?!?...why did they introduce this new law?!? I'll tell ya...because when Obama ran for president there was a surge in voter registration in OUR communities which showed the oppressors that if more of us got on board with voting, they wouldn't be able to put or keep themselves in power for long...so they changed the law so WE wouldn't be able to rise to that occasion!!!
What a bunch of disconnected crap.
If the Voter ID Act truly suppressed your vote sir, Obama would not be POTUS. PERIOD !!!

There has never been a POTUS election where any one candidate received over 90% of one voting block of people. Never. No sir, not even once.
What does that mean? That means that your people DID vote and DID vote in droves. The problem is that y'all forgot to actually vet your candidate BEFORE voting for him, and unfortunately y'all simply voted for him because he was black. There is NO other explanation.
NOW. y'all are doing the same damn thing on this Brown case. You are hanging your hat and hopes of overcoming what you perceive to be racism in our laws and LEOs, on a case which does NOT show Mr. Brown innocent of all crimes and actions that led up to his death.
If you truly wish to elevate and overcome as a people, y'all better start picking your battles and the candidates and poster boys that y'all get behind, whether it is a shooting of a black by a white person ... cop or citizen ... or an election ... you would be well advised to make damn sure that your guys' hands are cleean and above reproach before crying "foul".

For you all to get behind ANOTHER poor case to "elevate" yourselves, is to point out your own damn disconnect with reality and what actually is happening.
If you all wish to cry racism, you better make damn sure that it is actually a case of racism, and that your poster boy truly is innocent and that his own damn actions had absolutely nothing to with his demise.
Neither Trayvon Martin nor Michael Brown are such a "clean" case upon which to hang your hopes and dreams. You want to hope and dream and elevate yourselves? Try choosing candidates that represent and emulate the values and aspirations to which you wish your own children to look up to.
If you think that a thief who taunts the police and then stupidly charges an officer of the law when he is already drawn down upon, is a perfect example of how you want your children to act, fine, have at it.
You do so at the peril and demise of your entire community.
Any rational person that I lknow realizes that it is far better to get outraged at your own people shooting each other in street shootouts, and TRUELY innocent ones get shot ... little girls playing with their dolls in their own yards and bedrooms. THAT sir, happens almost every damn day IN YOUR COMMINUTIES, and they are being shot BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

When the hell are you all going to show at least a little outrage at that?
According to the FBI's records and statistics, over 80% of ALL gun violence deaths sir, ARE in fact one black shooting another black person.
Where the hell is your outrage over that deplorable fact?
Wake up sir.
Your problem is NOT white or red, or yellow people shooting black people sir. It is WITHIN your own damn communities.
FIX IT.
Stand up and tell your brothers and sisters that enough is enough, and make a stand sir.
Many of your fellow people are, but you do NOT find them in the liberal ranks of politicians that you insist on voting into positions over you. You sir, are their pawns, and the pawn masters, when it comes to the problems within the black community ... ARE black.
W a k e u p.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#2311 Aug 22, 2014
Ranger Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ,is NOT to be taken for granted."
Jesus Christ is not to be taken for anything, for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min NoStress4me 64,896
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 654,523
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min crucifiedguy 281,962
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,604
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr Peter Ross 857
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 973,971
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,224
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 45,309
More from around the web