Wake up, Black America!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#210 Mar 21, 2014
yon.--------

You said "Symbolic of what? Symbolism always drives politics long term".--------

Symbolism is not at the forefront. Ideology & interests are at the forefront.

You said "The Germans and Russians have been at each other for who knows how long".--------

In World War 1 & World War 2, Germany & Russia fought major wars.

1945 till 1991.-------

West Germany & the former Soviet Union were engaged in a Cold War.

1991.-------

Left wing communist dictatorship of the former Soviet Union fell. West Germany & East Germany became united.

1991 till now.-------

Germany & Russia have had some rivalry. It hasn't broken out into any wars. It won't.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#211 Mar 21, 2014
yon.-------

You said "Imo, it's been an ongoing religious battle between the RCC and Eastern Orthodox with the Ukraine at stake".--------

Religion is not at the forefront. Ideology & interests were.

1914 till 1918.-------

When Germany & Russia fought against each other in World War 1. Religion was not at the forefront. Ideology & interests were.

June 22, 1941 till early May, 1945.-------

When Nazi Germany & the former Soviet Union fought against each other in World War 2. Relgion was not at the forefront. Ideology & interests were. Nazi Germany had an extreme Right wing government. The former Soviet Union had an extreme left wing dictatorship.

Nazi Germany wanted a lot of the raw materials of the former Soviet Union. Primarily oil. Nazi Germany wanted a lot of square area of the former Soviet Union for living space for Germans.

Autumn, 1945 till 1991.------

Former West Germany was engaged in a Cold War against the former Soviet Union. Religion was not at the forefront. Ideology & interests were.

1991.-----

Left wing communist dictatorship of the former Soviet Union fell.

Former West Germany became unified with the former East Germany.

Religion was not at the forefront. Ideology was.

1991 till now.-------

There has been some rivalry between Germany & Russia. It hasn't broke out into any wars. It won't.

Religion is not at the forefront.

Government policy & interests are at the forefront.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#212 Mar 21, 2014
yon.-------

You said "As for Dunkirk, those symbolic marriages may have been the real key as to why Hitler held off".------

I don't see this.

Because some high ranking Germans having some ancestral connections to some high ranking British officials didn't prevent the outbreaks of World War 1 & World War 2.

So, these ancestral connections which went way back didn't carry any weight to preventing the outbreaks of World War 1 & World War 2. They didn't carry any weight in preventing the mass slaughter of many millions of Germans & British in World War 1 & World War 2.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#213 Mar 21, 2014
yon.-------

You said "He really did like the English".------

Adolf Hitler did have respect for the British. On the United Kingdom (UK) side, there were some high ranking British officials who did have respect for the Germans. It didn't prevent the UKs government fighting against Nazi Germany. It didn't prevent many millions of Germans & British being killed, wounded, captured & displaced.

You said "but had to try and knock them out as a tactical base for American bombers".-------

Adolf holding back his tank divisions around the Dunkirk perimeter doesn't correlate with the American bombers going into action against Nazi Germany. Because of the timing.

German army divisions captured the Dunkirk perimter in early June, 1940. The United States didn't enter into World War 2 till mid December, 1941. American bombers carried out their first aerial sorties against Germany in May, 1942.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#214 Mar 21, 2014
yon.-------

You said "And staging area for D-Day invasion".-------

German army divisions capturing the Dunkirk perimeter doesn't correlate with the D-Day invasion of Normandy. Because of the time frame. Dunkirk perimeter was captured in early June, 1940. D-Day invasion of Normandy happened in early June, 1944.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#215 Mar 21, 2014
yon.-------

You said "Look who we have for a "President" here in USSA. Barack Hussein Obama. Who has brought more war, disaster, drone attacks, expansion of big government and an everyday assault on American Liberty".-------

I fully support the United States drone attacks against Islamic fundamentalists.

I'm against the expansion of big government & the assault on American Liberty.

You said "He is a racist, illegal-firster, pro-partial birth abortion".-------

Barack may be a racist.

True, Obama supports illegal aliens. Since the Democratic Party has been (Still is) the political party of the underclass. Since most illegals are of lower economic means. When illegals become legal, most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#216 Mar 21, 2014
yon.--------

You said "a womanizer, a Communist radical who passes one executive order after the next".-------

Barack may be a womanizer. Obama at heart is definitely politically left of center. But, I wouldn't call Baracks ideology "communist".

You said "Sends in NGO's and overthrows governments".-------

Could be. I'm all for NGO's & all for removing governments which are against the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

You said "Look at present day England: allows illegals and immigrants to rule over the English".-------

In the United Kingdom, illegals & immigrants don't rule over the White British.

You said "Fabian Marxism is the reason that England is a current hell hole".--------

United Kingdom is no hell hole.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#217 Mar 21, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Barack may be a racist.
It's worse. "Obama Is A Sunni Muslim"

http://atlah.org/2011/09/15/obama-is-a-sunni-...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#218 Mar 24, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm.. i think you are wrong when you insinuate that they can't get any lower or it won't be changing :) The white woman/ black [descendant of African-Ameriocan slave] mix is gfetting more and more and the pwer of suggestion for them to inter breed is stronger than ever. I will say this, when I go into the black neighborhood , I see not one single REAL black[descendant of African-American slave] representing their interests, but many interracials. As they create more interracials, the more they are going to be isolated in the other facets of their multi-faceted genocide. As that happens, they will become even more irate and angry, causing even more of them to become felons and kill each other off.
The Chinese in China FORCING chinese men to marry Tibetans facet has nothing on good ole American ingenuity..Haha.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#219 Mar 24, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
That man actually has no business being 'president'.
He actually won the votes by cheat; many people voted numerous times and bus loads of people were being driven around to various voting stations to cast multiple votes. Also, bags of votes were found after the voting game.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#220 Mar 24, 2014
Johnny wrote:
------
. What matters is the community structure & family structure.
The existence of a people involves sustenance of a community, a common identity & a common purpose.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) don't have any of this.
Yes. Umm, what is it... I think from 1965(?) to today the african-American single parent home has drastically risen to about seventy percentt? We all know what happens to many of those children.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#221 Mar 24, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamas father was a black Kenyan. Obamas mother was White.
Since Barack was not a descendant of a black American slave.----- Right after Barack entered into the Democratic Party primary.------ Most Whites considered Obama to be a more acceptable black person.
The Whites who voted for Barack.------ These Whites would never have voted for African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "leaders" like Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson Sr., Al Sharpton, Charles Barron, Randall Robinson, Quannel X or Malik Shabazz.
2007.----- At the very beginning of the Democratic Party primary.----- Barack was on record as having been against the American invasion of Iraq.
Obama promised hope & change.
2007, leading up to the presidential election of November, 2008.------ The American public were very disillusioned with our nations president back then, Republican George Bush Jr..
Bush Jr. alienated the American public.-----\
1. Bush Jr. overspent.
2. Bush Jr. did not do anything about Americas southern border.
3. Bush Jr. waited until the very end of his administration to pardon border agents Ignacio Ramos & Jose Compeon.
It was mainly due to American soldiers being in quagmires in Afghanistan & Iraq. Especially in Iraq.
The American dead & wounded. The financial costs associated with Afghanistan & Iraq. For Iraq alone, at least $40 million per month.
Obama was on record as having been against the invasion of Iraq.
Barack promised hope & change.
So, it is no surprise that Barack Obama was elected president in November, 2008.
"Barack promised hope & change"- image and symobolism, Johnny.
The man is simply a rock star.
In addition to my other resopnse, many younger voters voted Obama because they thought that they were going to get something for free. NOw that they found nothhing is free they are mad. Paycheck has turned into invoice..haha.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#222 Mar 24, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I must be the black girl in this thread that you are asking "somfin". No, I do not wear blond wigs or weaves. And I don't talk in the manner of the examples you have used. "Wut up wit yu?" Must be a distinctly American way of speaking because I haven't heard it where I live.
From what I know of blacks in America, there are long-rooted historic reasons for their state of being today, and those reasons are largely societal. Their black-speak manner of speaking is a relatively new occurence, adopted as a way of pushing back against what they perceive as a still-existing white prejudice inspite of all the rhetoric about civil rights.
Even though I do not live in America, I have relatives living there and I can tell you that they do not speak in the manner you characterize all blacks as speaking - and, no, my female relatives do no wear blond wigs.
I do not care. I am in America and I do know that american blacks[descendants of African-Amercan slaves] are a bit different than other blacks. You or your relatives might not wear blond wigs , but you left out weaves and other non natural "hair"

http://i62.tinypic.com/2hs45ja.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/2ih17w5.jpg

http://tinypic.com/view.php...

Don't feel bad, lil wildebeest, your race kept under control.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#223 Mar 24, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for your experience and for the pain you suffered
You misunderstood. I do not want your apology- I want your head.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#224 Mar 24, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Barack promised hope & change"- image and symobolism, Johnny.
The man is simply a rock star.
In addition to my other resopnse, many younger voters voted Obama because they thought that they were going to get something for free. NOw that they found nothhing is free they are mad. Paycheck has turned into invoice..haha.
News
"Vatican Chief Justice: Obama’s Policies ‘Have Become Progressively More Hostile Toward Christian Civilization’"

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/03/24/vatica...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#225 Mar 25, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
News
"Vatican Chief Justice: Obama’s Policies ‘Have Become Progressively More Hostile Toward Christian Civilization’"
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/03/24/vatica...
Christian news and views..
http://shoebat.com/
RFD

Oakland, CA

#227 Mar 25, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father, Satan the devil. And the deeds of your father you desire to do.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#229 Mar 26, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian news and views..
http://shoebat.com/
Great link!

"It seems adventuresome, rash, and inadequate to predict the revival of Imperial Japan, and the same can be said for predicting a revival of the Ottoman Empire. After the Ottoman Empire was crushed in 1922, many people believed that the world would never again see an Islamic empire. But in 1936, Hilaire Belloc predicted the revival of the Ottoman Empire and thus a resuming of Christendom’s major war with Islam:"

"These things being so, the recrudescence of Islam, the possibility of that terror under which we lived for centuries reappearing, and of our civilization again fighting for its life against what was its chief enemy for a thousand years, seems fantastic. Who in the Mohammedan world today can manufacture and maintain the complicated instruments of modern war? Where is the political machinery whereby the religion of Islam can play an equal part in the modern world? I say the suggestion that Islam may re-arise sounds fantastic but this is only because men are always powerfully affected by the immediate past: one might say they are blinded by it.(The Great Heresies, ch. 3, p. 65)"

"We are blinded by the immediate past; we know that Japan was defeated and our vision stops at that point. Belloc wrote those words 78 years ago, and his prediction is coming to pass. It seemed that the Muslim empire of the Turks will never reawaken, but that perception is now being dissipated. We have been speaking about the revival of the Ottoman Empire for two decades, in our book, God’s War On Terror. And so it will be, that the common idea that Japan will never revive its conquering spirit will be purged away from our stubbornness to remain in the present, and history will appear before our eyes."

http://shoebat.com/2014/03/25/war-japan-inevi...
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#230 Mar 26, 2014
"Every ten years or so, the United States needs to pick up some crappy little country and throw it against the wall, just to show the world we mean business."

Neocon Michael Ledeen

More like 4 or 5 or more ever decade and many covert US wars and smaller wars on the world are rarely and not talked about ! Mass media blackout! moronic
RFD

Oakland, CA

#232 Mar 28, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text> Great link!
"It seems adventuresome, rash, and inadequate to predict the revival of Imperial Japan, and the same can be said for predicting a revival of the Ottoman Empire. After the Ottoman Empire was crushed in 1922, many people believed that the world would never again see an Islamic empire. But in 1936, Hilaire Belloc predicted the revival of the Ottoman Empire and thus a resuming of Christendom’s major war with Islam:"
"These things being so, the recrudescence of Islam, the possibility of that terror under which we lived for centuries reappearing, and of our civilization again fighting for its life against what was its chief enemy for a thousand years, seems fantastic. Who in the Mohammedan world today can manufacture and maintain the complicated instruments of modern war? Where is the political machinery whereby the religion of Islam can play an equal part in the modern world? I say the suggestion that Islam may re-arise sounds fantastic but this is only because men are always powerfully affected by the immediate past: one might say they are blinded by it.(The Great Heresies, ch. 3, p. 65)"
"We are blinded by the immediate past; we know that Japan was defeated and our vision stops at that point. Belloc wrote those words 78 years ago, and his prediction is coming to pass. It seemed that the Muslim empire of the Turks will never reawaken, but that perception is now being dissipated. We have been speaking about the revival of the Ottoman Empire for two decades, in our book, God’s War On Terror. And so it will be, that the common idea that Japan will never revive its conquering spirit will be purged away from our stubbornness to remain in the present, and history will appear before our eyes."
http://shoebat.com/2014/03/25/war-japan-inevi...
Another...

Myself, I happened to listen to that when it was first aired on Michael Savage's show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 272,431
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Dave Nelson 865,750
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min Rowan 2,057
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min waaasssuuup 600,149
Christianity is fading away... 24 min I am out 5
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 32 min New Jersey Devil 3,110
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 1 hr prison 233
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 23 hr andy 45
More from around the web