Wake up, Black America!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2216 Aug 19, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
But your ancestors are the seedline of these wicked Europeans and U have inherited their fruits! U can't start your ancestory where U feel it should begin...your people come from a long, long, line of evil!!

So in your mind "evil" is genetically predisposed?

Or lineage (heirs) should "pay for transgressions of ancestors"- real or perceived?

You previously write of God, is there no repentance for any then, for "..ALL(that means everyone ,regardless of colour)have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."(Romans 3:23)

Physician, heal thyself....

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2217 Aug 19, 2014
yon wrote:
St. Louis City police shoot, kill knife-wielding suspect
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson says officers warned a suspect multiple times to put down his weapon before they shot and killed him.
The shooting happened around 1 p.m. Tuesday at McLaran and Riverview. Police say the suspect tried to rob the Six Star Market convenience store with a knife. Chief Sam Dotson said the store owner let the man leave the store. A St. Louis City Alderwomam witnessed the man walking erratically around and called police......
http://fox2now.com/2014/08/19/officer-involve...
NOW WHAT?
Eruption....
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2218 Aug 19, 2014
yon wrote:
Wake up Blacks - Cuba needs you.
Think of the thrill of driving a 1957 Plymouth.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2219 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Lololol!!!...hahahahaha!!!...U give PROOF WHY U ARE ALL WICKED!!!...Esau is the border of wickedness!!
The iniquities of your forefathers overrun the cup of indignation, as there will be an end to Esau's kingdom and the beginning of Jacob's!!
U show no shame in the treatment of the Negro peoples!! U can't even acknowledge the fact that these evil-doers passed on the heritage to their children and children's children and so on!! Justice doesn't end with one but ALL participants!! The white (RED) man has truly inherited the fruits of their forefather's wickedness upon the land and also must bear the judgments!
Just so you know, a white man is not a red man, just as a black man is not a white man.

Of course those who have committed no untoward act against another person, do not feel any shame whatsoever when others have actually committed the undesirable act.

You can stuff your OT Bible passages right here > (_._)
The Old Testament is NOT binding on anyone in this country. Hell, from what I've read, it ain't even binding on Christians anymore since the birth of Christ.

You should also be informed that "justice" and "revenge" are two distinctly different words, things, and meanings.
You seek not justice my friend. You seek revenge for crimes never perpetrated against you, from persons who never committed crimes against anyone's ancestors ... including yours ... no matter what colors they were.

Statisically speaking, the odds of you actually being black and not of mixed race, are very slim indeed today. Chances are that you have some white blood in those veins of yours.
You incite to riot amongst your blood kin my friend.
You also incite to riot amongst your fellow citizens who are united WITH YOU (assuming of course you are an American) as brothers under the law as well.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2220 Aug 19, 2014
(LONDON DAILY MAIL) ISIS militants and their supporters are using social media to encourage protesters in Ferguson to embrace radical Islam and fight against the U.S. government.

Jihadists in Syria and Iraq and their sympathisers in the West have taken to Twitter to send messages of support to hundreds of demonstrators taking part in a ninth night of angry protests in the U.S. city following the shooting by police of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown.

The militants’ tweets denounce local officers for the way they have attempted to quell the violence, make reference to historic acts of police brutality, and even use the hashtag #FergusonUnderISIS in an attempt to get angry young men in the city to declare allegiance to the Islamist group.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/isis-urges-ferguso...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2221 Aug 19, 2014
yon wrote:
(LONDON DAILY MAIL) ISIS militants and their supporters are using social media to encourage protesters in Ferguson to embrace radical Islam and fight against the U.S. government.
Jihadists in Syria and Iraq and their sympathisers in the West have taken to Twitter to send messages of support to hundreds of demonstrators taking part in a ninth night of angry protests in the U.S. city following the shooting by police of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown.
The militants’ tweets denounce local officers for the way they have attempted to quell the violence, make reference to historic acts of police brutality, and even use the hashtag #FergusonUnderISIS in an attempt to get angry young men in the city to declare allegiance to the Islamist group.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/isis-urges-ferguso...
And voter registration tables have been set up...

Opportunists All....?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2222 Aug 19, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, a white man is not a red man, just as a black man is not a white man.
Of course those who have committed no untoward act against another person, do not feel any shame whatsoever when others have actually committed the undesirable act.
The Old Testament is NOT binding on anyone in this country. Hell, from what I've read, it ain't even binding on Christians anymore since the birth of Christ.
You should also be informed that "justice" and "revenge" are two distinctly different words, things, and meanings.
You seek not justice my friend. You seek revenge for crimes never perpetrated against you, from persons who never committed crimes against anyone's ancestors ... including yours ... no matter what colors they were.
Statisically speaking, the odds of you actually being black and not of mixed race, are very slim indeed today. Chances are that you have some white blood in those veins of yours.
You also incite to riot amongst your fellow citizens who are united WITH YOU (assuming of course you are an American) as brothers under the law as well.
Well said...

Location hidden

#2223 Aug 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
And voter registration tables have been set up...
Opportunists All....?
Yep.

The ones from across the big pond promoting those tweets have overlooked something. The civilians here will very likely return fire. It will not be the governemnt they oppose here as they do there. It will be their stated target, the government ... and an armed populace which is fed up with this crap..

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2224 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
No, that are the white (RED) folks that have that mind-set...U are born with a sense of entitlement, and take no responsibility for the wickedness of your forefathers that it took to get that entitlement!
White (RED) people walk around and really think and believe that slavery was OK...that's why they want us to forget about it...because of it wasn't for slavery they would not have the power in the world that they now have...so these folks praise their forefathers for abusing the Negro people and they have no regrets about it!!
The Negro only wants back what was taken so he can be restored as a people!!...is that too much to ask for?!? White (RED) America consistently create underground programs to undermine the efforts of the restoration that the Negro people themselves apply!!
If I took your I-Phone5 and U found out that I took it and U confronted me about it and it was in my hand and U see it, wouldn't it be the decent thing for me to do...to give U your I-Phone5 back?!?...to restore your goods?!? Wouldn't it?!?
And if I couldn't restore your goods, shouldn't I repay U at least equal value of what your goods were worth?!? Wouldn't that be the decent and RIGHTEOUS thing to do?!?
The "righteous" thing would be to never have taken what does not belong to you in the first place. Thou shalt not steal.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2225 Aug 19, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...another one lacking understanding...where do they make yall?!?...I'm sure that U're made in Wyoming!!!

That black man, white man thing U said was crazy as hell!!...look, "black" people come in light brown to dark brown..."white" folks come in bright pink to flush red, although I've seen some people sooo pale red that they look dead!!...and their ears, nose, fingers, toes, elbows knees, and the soles of their feet are just so red! U've been taught to look for white and that's all U probably see in the mirror...but look closer!!...look at your momma real good, your spouse, your friends, your co-workers...U'd have to be in utter denial to dismiss this TRUTH but yall ARE NOT white!!

Matthew 5:17 talks about when Jesus said that the laws still stand (meaning all laws of the OT, which were only given to ISRAELITES and no other nation) until this heaven and Earth pass...has this heaven and Earth passed yet?!? The only law that was done away with was the SACRIFICIAL LAW, for Jesus (OUR brethren, born of the House of Judah) became that permanent sacrifice! Christianity (white (RED) man's doctine) told U that U can do what ya wanna!!...not Jesus!!

Yea, I probably could have mixed blood...and then again I could probably not!!...I can't say!!

And I'm not inciting anything!!...I'm bringing U to understanding of history that we were not taught, and it was in front of our faces the WHOLE TIME!!!

WAKE UP, MY FELLOW BRETHREN!...who are melaninated and shall inherit the Kingdom!!

Memphis, TN

#2226 Aug 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your mind "evil" is genetically predisposed?
Or lineage (heirs) should "pay for transgressions of ancestors"- real or perceived?
You previously write of God, is there no repentance for any then, for "..ALL(that means everyone ,regardless of colour)have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."(Romans 3:23)
Physician, heal thyself....
I don't think evil is in the blood...I KNOW that evil is in the HERITAGE!!...it is handed down...and once U do evil, U'll teach evil...and the evil, wicked ways of the caucasian has been handed down from so so long ago that it has been bred into their nature to lie, cheat, steal, kill, rob, double-cross, and every other under-handed move I hadn't named and hold themselves NOT GUILTY of it!!! Hell!!!, it is written all in yall's history textbooks in school!!...They teach us about their history of evil and then DENY THEIR EVILS IN OUR FACES!!!...hypocrisy I tell ya!!!

Isaiah 14:1-maybe about 25 (to get the understanding) talks about what would be going on in the last days...and there are some meanings to what is being spoken about concerning the ONE who wants to take the place of the MOST HIGH!!...the ONE who will "ascend above the clouds"...the ONE who shall make his nest among the stars ("the EAGLE has landed")!!

In Romans, we have to understand who was speaking these words and to whom was they speaking...answer?!? It was Paul speaking these words!!...and WHO was he speaking to?...answer?!?...the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL that dwelt in Rome at that time and was following the cutoms of the Romans instead of the laws of the Most High...read from Romans 1:1 all the way to 3:25 and U'll understand who Paul was talking about when he said for ALL have sinned and come short of the glory!!

Memphis, TN

#2227 Aug 19, 2014
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
The "righteous" thing would be to never have taken what does not belong to you in the first place. Thou shalt not steal.
And the "decent" thing would be to apologize, ask for forgiveness, and make the person whole again!!...

Matthew 7:13, do unto others as U would want done unto U!

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2228 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
And the "decent" thing would be to apologize, ask for forgiveness, and make the person whole again!!...
According to you then, the person who has had his handheld stolen by you is the one who needs to apologize and ask for forgiveness?

I'm all about forgiving, grace, and mercy, but you have it backwards. The thief needs to apologize.

Memphis, TN

#2229 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Ooops!...Matthew 7:12...typed too fast!

Memphis, TN

#2230 Aug 20, 2014
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you then, the person who has had his handheld stolen by you is the one who needs to apologize and ask for forgiveness?
I'm all about forgiving, grace, and mercy, but you have it backwards. The thief needs to apologize.
Wait Willy, I think U misunderstood my post about the I-Phone!...but U're right!...the thief needs to sincerely apologize and repay all goods he/she took! I used that example in comparison to the evils committed by men today because I wanted these non-remorseful white (RED) folks to understand the crimes of their fathers and the indecency and the unrighteousness of their hearts today!!!

Like I stated earlier, white (RED) folks walk around today and act as though all of theirs fathers' crimes against humanity are justified!...they know that they possess stolen property and REFUSE to return it, even though everyone KNOW that they've stolen it and everyone SEE the stolen property in their possession!!...but yet these white (RED) folks are unapologetic and will NEVER hand back that property!!

So do U still think that the thief needs to be the one apologizing, asking for forgiveness, and returning the stolen goods?!?

Location hidden

#2231 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Hmmm...another one lacking understanding...where do they make yall?!?...I'm sure that U're made in Wyoming!!!
That black man, white man thing U said was crazy as hell!!...look, "black" people come in light brown to dark brown..."white" folks come in bright pink to flush red, although I've seen some people sooo pale red that they look dead!!...and their ears, nose, fingers, toes, elbows knees, and the soles of their feet are just so red! U've been taught to look for white and that's all U probably see in the mirror...but look closer!!...look at your momma real good, your spouse, your friends, your co-workers...U'd have to be in utter denial to dismiss this TRUTH but yall ARE NOT white!!
Matthew 5:17 talks about when Jesus said that the laws still stand (meaning all laws of the OT, which were only given to ISRAELITES and no other nation) until this heaven and Earth pass...has this heaven and Earth passed yet?!? The only law that was done away with was the SACRIFICIAL LAW, for Jesus (OUR brethren, born of the House of Judah) became that permanent sacrifice! Christianity (white (RED) man's doctine) told U that U can do what ya wanna!!...not Jesus!!
Yea, I probably could have mixed blood...and then again I could probably not!!...I can't say!!
And I'm not inciting anything!!...I'm bringing U to understanding of history that we were not taught, and it was in front of our faces the WHOLE TIME!!!
WAKE UP, MY FELLOW BRETHREN!...who are melaninated and shall inherit the Kingdom!!
Funny shit that ^.
You ain't bringing me to anything except raucous laughter ya goofball.

I enjoyed the laughs tho.
Thanks.

Location hidden

#2232 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't think evil is in the blood...I KNOW that evil is in the HERITAGE!!...it is handed down!!
A little off plumb there goofy.
Evil is an individual embrace or an individual rejection thereof..

Yes SOMETIMES it is sustained by association and the mob mentality, but as far as being an evil person ... that's on the individual Einstein.

Try the whole truth for a refreshing change.

Location hidden

#2233 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Ooops!...Matthew 7:12...typed too fast!
That's OK goofy. It is evident here that you fail to grasp the message in either passage anyway. No worries mate. At least you can read. Be encouraged. That's a start.

Location hidden

#2234 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Wait Willy, I think U misunderstood my post about the I-Phone!...but U're right!...the thief needs to sincerely apologize and repay all goods he/she took! I used that example in comparison to the evils committed by men today because I wanted these non-remorseful white (RED) folks to understand the crimes of their fathers and the indecency and the unrighteousness of their hearts today!!!
Like I stated earlier, white (RED) folks walk around today and act as though all of theirs fathers' crimes against humanity are justified!...they know that they possess stolen property and REFUSE to return it, even though everyone KNOW that they've stolen it and everyone SEE the stolen property in their possession!!...but yet these white (RED) folks are unapologetic and will NEVER hand back that property!!
So do U still think that the thief needs to be the one apologizing, asking for forgiveness, and returning the stolen goods?!?
Y'all better quit calling the white folks red goofy. My brothers on the rez are getting a little pissed at you.

Location hidden

#2235 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Speaking of stolen property being clearly in the possession of those who stole it at gun point and a full on American government endorsed genocide, the claim of the red man against the white European thugs who stole the land from them. have a valid claim which predates your bullshit sir.
Get in line and stay in your rightful place until your case is called before the court eh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 64,027
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Steve III 653,996
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 12 min Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 min Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Rosa_Winkel 106,508
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 973,802
I want to masturebate with my friend 2 hr Bbflip 1
More from around the web