Wake up, Black America!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2194 Aug 18, 2014
County investigation: Michael Brown was shot from the front, had marijuana in his system

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-natio...

The race baiters are in high gear

"According to a Twitter user, Jesse Jackson was booed after he attempted to pass around a donations plate while speaking at a rally in Ferguson, Missouri. This comes after some were not happy about Al Sharpton’s trip down to Missouri, fearing his involvement would only make things worse......"

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/jesse-jackson...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2195 Aug 18, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh!, that must be why a cop can kill one of the subjugates and it should be alright!!
I stated that it was STILL in your constitution!!...and never taken out, and I asked why was that! I WAS implying that it must be the reason why Negros are always treated like second-class citizens until they demand change in their treatment. To the people that invest their life and family into the capitalist system to make sure that it works, they are the ones that understand the subjugate clause and why it was written in the constitution...
Stop fighting the TRUTH!!
1. If you're a citizen its your constitution as well/

2.Your desire to erase historical content to make you feel better is absurd.

3. Who pray tell have the police killed without cause with no price to pay?
BDDFC

Dayton, OH

#2196 Aug 18, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont pay attention to Dr Reality, he's certifiably insane.
I thought the election of Obama would take us a long way forward in race relations. But I think his election has had the opposite effect.
Opposite effect ,,,Race relations are WORSE now than they were in the 60"s & 70"s
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2197 Aug 18, 2014
Blacks only think in terms of entitlements - without any responsibility!!

Unfortunately that seems to be the general mindset of the whole culture.

We are headed for a totalitarian caste system

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2198 Aug 18, 2014
yon wrote:
Unfortunately that seems to be the general mindset of the whole culture.
We are headed for a totalitarian caste system
No, that are the white (RED) folks that have that mind-set...U are born with a sense of entitlement, and take no responsibility for the wickedness of your forefathers that it took to get that entitlement!

White (RED) people walk around and really think and believe that slavery was OK...that's why they want us to forget about it...because of it wasn't for slavery they would not have the power in the world that they now have...so these folks praise their forefathers for abusing the Negro people and they have no regrets about it!!

The Negro only wants back what was taken so he can be restored as a people!!...is that too much to ask for?!? White (RED) America consistently create underground programs to undermine the efforts of the restoration that the Negro people themselves apply!!

If I took your I-Phone5 and U found out that I took it and U confronted me about it and it was in my hand and U see it, wouldn't it be the decent thing for me to do...to give U your I-Phone5 back?!?...to restore your goods?!? Wouldn't it?!?

And if I couldn't restore your goods, shouldn't I repay U at least equal value of what your goods were worth?!? Wouldn't that be the decent and RIGHTEOUS thing to do?!?

Location hidden

#2199 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
No, that are the white (RED) folks that have that mind-set...U are born with a sense of entitlement, and take no responsibility for the wickedness of your forefathers that it took to get that entitlement!
White (RED) people walk around and really think and believe that slavery was OK...that's why they want us to forget about it...because of it wasn't for slavery they would not have the power in the world that they now have...so these folks praise their forefathers for abusing the Negro people and they have no regrets about it!!
The Negro only wants back what was taken so he can be restored as a people!!...is that too much to ask for?!? White (RED) America consistently create underground programs to undermine the efforts of the restoration that the Negro people themselves apply!!
If I took your I-Phone5 and U found out that I took it and U confronted me about it and it was in my hand and U see it, wouldn't it be the decent thing for me to do...to give U your I-Phone5 back?!?...to restore your goods?!? Wouldn't it?!?
And if I couldn't restore your goods, shouldn't I repay U at least equal value of what your goods were worth?!? Wouldn't that be the decent and RIGHTEOUS thing to do?!?
Fine, when you can reincarnate the slaves and ALL those responsible for their enslavement I will support the the slaves being compensated for those who enslved them.

Memphis, TN

#2200 Aug 19, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, when you can reincarnate the slaves and ALL those responsible for their enslavement I will support the the slaves being compensated for those who enslved them.
Lololol!!!...hahahahaha!!!...U give PROOF WHY U ARE ALL WICKED!!!...Esau is the border of wickedness!!

The iniquities of your forefathers overrun the cup of indignation, as there will be an end to Esau's kingdom and the beginning of Jacob's!!

U show no shame in the treatment of the Negro peoples!! U can't even acknowledge the fact that these evil-doers passed on the heritage to their children and children's children and so on!! Justice doesn't end with one but ALL participants!! The white (RED) man has truly inherited the fruits of their forefather's wickedness upon the land and also must bear the judgments!

Memphis, TN

#2201 Aug 19, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If you're a citizen its your constitution as well/
2.Your desire to erase historical content to make you feel better is absurd.
3. Who pray tell have the police killed without cause with no price to pay?
It's NOT my constitution if it tells me that I am NOT worth the full PROTECTION of the law, but is subject to the fullest CONSEQUENCES of the law!!...I'm a bit smarter than that!!

And NO!!!...white (RED) folks erased history and created one that centered THEM in order to make themselves feel better about being considered "cursed with paleness"!!

Location hidden

#2202 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Lololol!!!...hahahahaha!!!...U give PROOF WHY U ARE ALL WICKED!!!...Esau is the border of wickedness!!
The iniquities of your forefathers overrun the cup of indignation, as there will be an end to Esau's kingdom and the beginning of Jacob's!!
U show no shame in the treatment of the Negro peoples!! U can't even acknowledge the fact that these evil-doers passed on the heritage to their children and children's children and so on!! Justice doesn't end with one but ALL participants!! The white (RED) man has truly inherited the fruits of their forefather's wickedness upon the land and also must bear the judgments!
My ancestors did not arrive here until half a century after slavery was abolished. That blows your silliness out of the water amigo but I'm sure you will create some rubbish to counter that unavoidable truth. Delusional people always do.

Location hidden

#2203 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
It's NOT my constitution if it tells me that I am NOT worth the full PROTECTION of the law, but is subject to the fullest CONSEQUENCES of the law!!...I'm a bit smarter than that!!
And NO!!!...white (RED) folks erased history and created one that centered THEM in order to make themselves feel better about being considered "cursed with paleness"!!
You CHOOSE to enslave yourself ,so suffer the consequences. Its what you crave to confirm the absurd scenario you have created.Its an easy way to excuse failure.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2204 Aug 19, 2014
yon wrote:
And whatever they get it's never enough and their only sense of responsibility they feel to the country or culture is their Black face with Al, Jesse, Tiger and Obama as their role models. I really feel that this is an untenable situation that can only get a lot worse that calls for a drastic solution, like declaring Cuba a US Territory and shipping there those in prisons, any with an arrest record for criminal offenses, unwilling or unable to work, on permanent welfare, drugs, in crack houses, etc, etc, etc. They could riot to their hearts content. And nobody would care.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2205 Aug 19, 2014
Sorry, if a cop tells you to freeze, you freeze, you don't move. Whether you have a weapon or not, whether you intend to give up, whatever your intent is, you freeze, you don't Move at all. Don't put your hands in your pockets, don't shuffle your feet, don't walk towards the officer. You just freeze. Move and you risk your life.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2206 Aug 19, 2014
Is Michael Brown Trayvon Martin?

&fe ature=youtu.be

Memphis, TN

#2207 Aug 19, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You CHOOSE to enslave yourself ,so suffer the consequences. Its what you crave to confirm the absurd scenario you have created.Its an easy way to excuse failure.
Damn, Freebird!..U're almost worse than the other 2!!...U have NO understanding of history also...

Choose to enslave myself?!?...I crave slavery?!? U are somethin else!!

Memphis, TN

#2208 Aug 19, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors did not arrive here until half a century after slavery was abolished. That blows your silliness out of the water amigo but I'm sure you will create some rubbish to counter that unavoidable truth. Delusional people always do.
But your ancestors are the seedline of these wicked Europeans and U have inherited their fruits! U can't start your ancestory where U feel it should begin...your people come from a long, long, line of evil!!

Location hidden

#2209 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
But your ancestors are the seedline of these wicked Europeans and U have inherited their fruits! U can't start your ancestory where U feel it should begin...your people come from a long, long, line of evil!!
Oh brother. What about the "seedline" of your ancestors who sold your brethren into slavery?
Do they get a pass? They benefitted from being enriched by slavery.

Location hidden

#2210 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Damn, Freebird!..U're almost worse than the other 2!!...U have NO understanding of history also...
Choose to enslave myself?!?...I crave slavery?!? U are somethin else!!
Of course you use the wrongs of the past perpetrated against Africans by both other Africans and Europeans as an excuse for the lack of progress made by too many Americans of African decent. You are a part of the problem thats perpetuating failure.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2211 Aug 19, 2014
RFD wrote:
Senecus wrote:
Yeah Yon, I check out WND from time to time. Saw this today, more fodder for those who wish to discuss the "Knockout Game":
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/are-you-armed-knoc ...
---
Okay, since you chose a Japanese fella for your avatar, maybe you are not White..
Check out this Knockout game...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P1RvdH5tH4YXX
Been a week....

Oh, we can now post video, interesting...

Hey RFD, I AGREE with you on a bit of what you wrote, many are asleep on various issues in this country.

No, avatar is a representation of an historical figure , proto-Mongolian (Khitan).
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2212 Aug 19, 2014
St. Louis City police shoot, kill knife-wielding suspect

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson says officers warned a suspect multiple times to put down his weapon before they shot and killed him.
The shooting happened around 1 p.m. Tuesday at McLaran and Riverview. Police say the suspect tried to rob the Six Star Market convenience store with a knife. Chief Sam Dotson said the store owner let the man leave the store. A St. Louis City Alderwomam witnessed the man walking erratically around and called police......

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/19/officer-involve...

NOW WHAT?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2213 Aug 19, 2014
One less food stamp/welfare recipient and prison inmate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 29,701
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min Not religious 43,895
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min New Age Spiritual... 637,889
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 29 min DENG 38,016
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min pusherman 968,855
The 71st anniversary of the Great Victory. We r... 48 min pstechkovsky 1
I FULLY SUPPORT Trump's pans to depart illegals 55 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 617,959
More from around the web