Wake up, Black America!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2174 Aug 18, 2014
yon wrote:
So far all I've been able to piece together is your understanding that since Esau was red and got his bloodline mixed with another Mideastern tribe that all White people are red, but not in a literal sense and modern Jews aren't really descended from the line of Isaac and Jacob. It seems that not only are you possibly Afrocentric, but Muslim-centric.

yon, your above post was directed to the poster DeAngelo of Memphis.

You are absolutely correct, what was written in that scripturial verse was not in a literal sense.

The poster DeAngelo of Memphis' views are left wing afrocentrism.

He is twisting scripture to fit his left wing afrocentric beliefs.

All left wing afrocentrism has been debunked by mainstream historians & anthropologists.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2175 Aug 18, 2014
Hope you get a chance to watch that video Johnny.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#2176 Aug 18, 2014
Johnny wrote:
The Awakener.---------
You said "The super feminists who have led the Feminist movement from the very beginning have been J-ews: Betty Friedan, Bella Abzug, Gloria Steinem, etc. The Feminist movement is J-ewish to its core".--------
Your 2 points here.------- You are correct.
Betty Friedan, Bella Abzug & Gloria Steinem are left wing Jews. They are NOT Zionists.
Other Jewish women who have been involved with the feminist movement are left wing Jews. They are NOT Zionists.
You said "At present, as in the past, Z-ionist world leaders, and men in influential positions have worked "hand in glove" for a universal world revolution, which will bring in a One-World Government".--------
This happened. The people who were behind this were the left wing communists. They were NOT the Zionists.
So what if they are not Zionists? These left-wing Khazar "Jews" are there to undermine traditional morals, values and ethics of Western stability/civilization. The majority of these "Jews" have learnt to hate the G-oyim (G-entiles) since birth - being brought up thinking that G-entiles are only placed on this earth to serve them as masters.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2177 Aug 18, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
Of course these current "J-ews" are not the original Semitic Is-raelites. I have mentioned this before as these Ash-kenazi J-ews are not descended from Jacob - far from it. These Ash-kenazi J-ews are not even Semitics as they are in fact, descended from the Khazarians
Hogwash

Yes some of the Khazarians professed Judaism, others professed Islam. And may i ask why you use dashes - eg - J-ews?

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#2178 Aug 18, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash
Yes some of the Khazarians professed Judaism, others professed Islam. And may i ask why you use dashes - eg - J-ews?
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...
The real J-ews descended from the original Israelites are very calm, spiritual people who do not want war upon people. The Khazar J-ews are the ones who are causing much of the world's problems - including around Is-rael that was established as a country by them. The Western politics, media, banking system and education sectors are controlled by these Khazar J-ews.

The reason why I am using the dashes is because Topix likes to censor these kinds of posts, due to this website being owned by Khazar J-ews.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2179 Aug 18, 2014
yon wrote:
As America morphs into a nation of homosexuals, radicals, barbarians, atheists and dummed down Walmart goers anything you read or hear from the mainstream propaganda press will pander to their prurience to usher in Marshall Law and the NWO..
That's right!!

Memphis, TN

#2180 Aug 18, 2014
Johnny wrote:
DeAngelo of Memphis.-------
You said "Exodus 4:6-7 shows that the Israelites were dark-skinned people".--------
What was stated in that, points towards the ancient Israelites skin color being a tad tanner shade of White. Compared to the White skin tone color which Danes, Norwegians, Swedes & Finns have.
You said "as Moses himself was of this seed".-------
True.
Moses was Jewish. His skin color was a tad tanner shade of White. Compared to the White skin tone color which Danes, Norwegians, Swedes & Finns have.
There is no hope for U, Johnny!!!...anyway Moses was NOT Jewish!!! The word Jew-"ish" means "pertaining to"!..."A Jew" is one descended from the TRIBE OF JUDAH!! There is no such thing as "JEW"ISH"...Eit her U are personally of the seedline of Judah or U are NOT. One cannot CONVERT to being a Jew or just claim it because their mother was Jew"ish". The seed comes from the dad so if dad is of the tribe of (let's say) Gad then his seed would be of that lineage and so on.

Back to this Moses thing U said...No!, Moses was not Jew"ish"!!...Moses was a Levite of the tribe of Levi, he was not of Judah!!

Check Exodus 1.

If we claim to be telling the truth, it has to be shown to us...I am showing U guys everything that I say, but yall are showing me nothing...PROVE TO US THAT THE BIBLICAL PEOPLE WERE PEOPLE OF PALENESS!! And I'll prove to everyone that yall are WRONG!! Find ANYTHING in Scripture that points to Moses being white, or Noah, or Adam, and even Jesus, or the angels!! Go ahead, find it and show us...PROVE IT FROM SCRIPTURE AND/OR SCIENCE.
mikedaonna

Pittsburgh, PA

#2181 Aug 18, 2014

Ok we have awaken so wheres the beef?

Memphis, TN

#2182 Aug 18, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
All left wing afrocentrism has been debunked by mainstream historians & anthropologists.
WHAT IS WRITTEN IS WHAT IS WRITTEN!! Your battle is with the Most High!! The Scripture can't be twisted if someone is speaking word for word from Scripture and explaining what it means...U must don't go to church or believe in Supreme or anything!!!...because your pastors tell U a verse and then interpret its meaning and then there U go nodding your head in agreement! I bet U won't tell him to stop twisting Scripture to fit his own sermon!!

Memphis, TN

#2183 Aug 18, 2014
Johnny wrote:
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------
You said "He has already painted over the image of the prophets and saints".--------
Whites haven't done this. Because the prophets & saints were White.
You said "and also created an image of Jesus after his own likeness".--------
Whites haven't done this. Because Jesus was White. Jesus was Jewish. Jesus was a White Jew.
You said "and deceive the world as he presented this image as the Son of God".---------
Whites haven't done this. Because the son of God was White.
Whites wouldn't have to do this because the ancient Israelites were White.
If the ancient Israelites (As the present day Israelis) would be classifying according to race with the United States federal government, how would they classify? As White.
So why is there a "white" Madonna and child that mainstream media circulates?!?...when the ORIGINAL Madonna and child is "black"?!? White (RED) people have whitewashed all of the images of the prophets and saints after their OWN likeness...this is A PROVEN HISTORICAL FACT THAT CAN BE VERIFIED THROUGH RESEARCH!! Our Holy Book even verifies this fact in 1 Maccabees ch. 3 of the Apochrypha. Exodus ch.4 explains that Moses was a dark-skinned man but U refuse to believe it because LONG, LONG AGO BEFORE YOUR TIME YOUR FOREFATHERS PAINTED OVER THE IMAGES...AND SINCE YOUR BIRTH U WERE TAUGHT THESE LIES AND NOW U BELIEVE THEM AS TRUTH BUT THE LIE WAS NOT MEANT FOR U, IT WAS MEANT FOR THE WORLD...FOR HE DECEIVETH THE WHOLE WORLD!!
Cjmacintosh

Columbia, MO

#2184 Aug 18, 2014
Stop being "black Americans" and start being... Americans. Just like the rest of us, without setting yourself apart – that division is what's damaging our country so much. We're all in this together, so knock it off with the special interest 'poor pitiful us' garbage.
I certainly agree with you in principle - we are all in this together, the world over. But undeniably there is a racial barrier. One can't hide his head in the sand and wish there were not, but the bitter truth is that racism exists. And it should be discussed, just as it is on this forum. Even the American news media discuss it openly, particularly at election time, with phrases like "the black vote" or "the hispanic vote". Politicians themselves exploit racism by appealing to one racial group or another. Like it or not, the last two American presidential elections were perhaps the most racist in American history. Blacks voted for a black presidential candidate simply because he was black. 95% is an exraordinary number that cannot be explained by issues or statisitcs, only by racism. The hispanic vote followed closely behind. I can understand a black person voting for a black president for the very first time in history. It was an emotional event, an historic event, and it might be excused on that basis alone, but the fact remains it was also a racist event. A black candidate could have went as far as to say I am going to kill puppies and kittens and the blacks still would have voted for him !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2185 Aug 18, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they the guys who stand on the corners in NYC wearing turbans and genie pants claiming to be the "true" Israelites?
medicine man

San Anselmo, CA

#2186 Aug 18, 2014
Yes, for gods sake wake up, obey the law, get off the crack, educate yourselves, get a job, raise your children, and stop rioting!

Memphis, TN

#2187 Aug 18, 2014
Cjmacintosh wrote:
Stop being "black Americans" and start being... Americans. Just like the rest of us, without setting yourself apart – that division is what's damaging our country so much. We're all in this together, so knock it off with the special interest 'poor pitiful us' garbage.
I certainly agree with you in principle - we are all in this together, the world over. But undeniably there is a racial barrier. One can't hide his head in the sand and wish there were not, but the bitter truth is that racism exists. And it should be discussed, just as it is on this forum. Even the American news media discuss it openly, particularly at election time, with phrases like "the black vote" or "the hispanic vote". Politicians themselves exploit racism by appealing to one racial group or another. Like it or not, the last two American presidential elections were perhaps the most racist in American history. Blacks voted for a black presidential candidate simply because he was black. 95% is an exraordinary number that cannot be explained by issues or statisitcs, only by racism. The hispanic vote followed closely behind. I can understand a black person voting for a black president for the very first time in history. It was an emotional event, an historic event, and it might be excused on that basis alone, but the fact remains it was also a racist event. A black candidate could have went as far as to say I am going to kill puppies and kittens and the blacks still would have voted for him !
Did U know that the descendants of slaves here in America are considered (under constitutional law) 3/5 subjugate?!? Here we are in 2014 and it is STILL in their constitution, that "blacks" are classified 3/5 of a citizen...why was it never taken out!!! They added to the constitution to fit their agendas but never considered proclaiming ALL people who dwelt in this land had equal rights to full citizenship status...it is STILL in the document today as far as what criteria must be met in order to have the "birthright" to citizenship, even though the person may be born in another land...basically anybody from a certain European seedline no matter where in the world they are born would have the birthright to American land...it is STILL in the constitution!!!

So why must the "African American" forget all about this history and fact and just give in to subjugation?!?

Memphis, TN

#2188 Aug 18, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they the guys who stand on the corners in NYC wearing turbans and genie pants claiming to be the "true" Israelites?
Those guys are bringing the truth out also...it's just too hard for some to take...TRUTH hurts, U know, more than LOVE!! We ALL hate to be lied to so when we find out that we have been lied to, it angers us...it frustrates us...it hits us where it hurts and backs us into a corner until there is nothing but the TRUTH around us!!...and those that can't succumb to TRUTH and accept it for the power that it has will fight it back!!...because their heart and mind is so dependent upon this LIE, that they will do ANYTHING TO PROTECT IT!!

So those of U that don't acknowledge the lies that have been told through generations of ESAU are protecting these lies with cruel intentions because it is sown in your hearts...U ARE LIARS AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN U!!!

Some people think that it is okay to lie!! That's why they don't mind dismissing TRUTH!!

Location hidden

#2190 Aug 18, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
Did U know that the descendants of slaves here in America are considered (under constitutional law) 3/5 subjugate?!? Here we are in 2014 and it is STILL in their constitution, that "blacks" are classified 3/5 of a citizen...why was it never taken out!!! They added to the constitution to fit their agendas but never considered proclaiming ALL people who dwelt in this land had equal rights to full citizenship status...it is STILL in the document today as far as what criteria must be met in order to have the "birthright" to citizenship, even though the person may be born in another land...basically anybody from a certain European seedline no matter where in the world they are born would have the birthright to American land...it is STILL in the constitution!!!
So why must the "African American" forget all about this history and fact and just give in to subjugation?!?
The 13th Amendment to the constitution rendered the 3/5 clause obsolete. It may still be in the Constitution but it was invalidated by the 13th amendment so the implcation that its still the law is demonstrably false.

Memphis, TN

#2191 Aug 18, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> The 13th Amendment to the constitution rendered the 3/5 clause obsolete. It may still be in the Constitution but it was invalidated by the 13th amendment so the implcation that its still the law is demonstrably false.
No sir!!...the 13th amendment only outlawed SLAVERY!!...the subjugate clause was in reference to full citizenship and law protection status...

Even though slavery was abolished the Negro was still treated as though he was still in bondage...separate and inferior everything!!...unless U lived up north!

DEMONSTRABLY false?!?....whooooa!!!...I would say that I was on point!!

THAT'S WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAID THAT PEOPLE DISMISS THE TRUTH TO PROTECT A LIE!!

Location hidden

#2192 Aug 18, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir!!...the 13th amendment only outlawed SLAVERY!!...the subjugate clause was in reference to full citizenship and law protection status...
Even though slavery was abolished the Negro was still treated as though he was still in bondage...separate and inferior everything!!...unless U lived up north!
DEMONSTRABLY false?!?....whooooa!!!...I would say that I was on point!!
THAT'S WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAID THAT PEOPLE DISMISS THE TRUTH TO PROTECT A LIE!!
You're playing word games.
You were talking SPECIFICALLY about the 3/5 clause rendering the black as 3/5 of a person and implying thats still the case today.
The LAW changed.
How people are TREATED by their countrymen has zero to do with what is sanctioned by law.

Memphis, TN

#2193 Aug 18, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're playing word games.
You were talking SPECIFICALLY about the 3/5 clause rendering the black as 3/5 of a person and implying thats still the case today.
The LAW changed.
How people are TREATED by their countrymen has zero to do with what is sanctioned by law.
Oooh!, that must be why a cop can kill one of the subjugates and it should be alright!!

I stated that it was STILL in your constitution!!...and never taken out, and I asked why was that! I WAS implying that it must be the reason why Negros are always treated like second-class citizens until they demand change in their treatment. To the people that invest their life and family into the capitalist system to make sure that it works, they are the ones that understand the subjugate clause and why it was written in the constitution...

Stop fighting the TRUTH!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2194 Aug 18, 2014
County investigation: Michael Brown was shot from the front, had marijuana in his system

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-natio...

The race baiters are in high gear

"According to a Twitter user, Jesse Jackson was booed after he attempted to pass around a donations plate while speaking at a rally in Ferguson, Missouri. This comes after some were not happy about Al Sharpton’s trip down to Missouri, fearing his involvement would only make things worse......"

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/jesse-jackson...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 973,930
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Dr Banonator 64,561
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 13 min ImFree2Choose 2,598
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 654,382
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 21 min Peter Ross 849
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min bad bob 183,213
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Johnny 6
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,599
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web