Wake up, Black America!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2132 Aug 16, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
In scripture, ANYTIME someone looked different in skin tone IT WAS ALWAYS MENTIONED! I mean, the Holy Book SPEAKS for itself! These are not my words or my own version...what is written is what is written!...
How about some examples instead of just saying the Bible says thus and so.
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Think about this Yon...if Esau was RED and HAIRY, and Genesis 36:1 speaks of his seedline,(unless U think like JOHNNY)
I think a lot like Johnny - he doesn't play word games.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#2133 Aug 16, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
U've been given examples!! Yea, I guess U DO think a lot like Johnny!!

Memphis, TN

#2134 Aug 16, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And U still didn't answer the question(s) posed!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2135 Aug 16, 2014
You need to go back to the examples you gave and refresh our memories.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2136 Aug 16, 2014
So far all I've been able to piece together is your understanding that since Esau was red and got his bloodline mixed with another Mideastern tribe that all White people are red, but not in a literal sense and modern Jews aren't really descended from the line of Issac and Jacob. It seems that not only are you possibly Afrocentric, but Muslim-centric.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#2137 Aug 16, 2014
RFD wrote:
yon wrote:
I mean you must understand here, you blame the Masons for fo the state of the country, and the world. Out comes The Awakener to awaken us about the J-ews and their role in the destruction of the world. Are the J-ews in cahoots with the Masons?
Are the feminists and homosexuals in cahoots with the Masons and J-ews?
Collectively, are they Right wingers? I am just trying to put it all in perspective is all.
The super feminists who have led the Feminist movement from the very beginning have been J-ews: Betty Friedan, Bella Abzug, Gloria Steinem, etc. The Feminist movement is J-ewish to its core. It is part of the plan for the destruction of the family and the destruction of Christianity.

At present, as in the past, Z-ionist world leaders, and men in influential positions with the various Masonic organisations everywhere, have worked "hand in glove" for a universal world revolution, which will bring in a One-World Government. Many Masonic Lodges are exclusively J-ewish, as are the controlling B'nai B'rith Lodges - the mother of the infamous and very dangerous Anti-Defamation League, which is an unregistered agent of a foreign government which has been allowed by the US government to operate unhindered on American soil. Although this evil, J-ewish organisation is totally illegal and is officially regarded by the FBI as a terrorist organisation, such is the strength of both the Masonic and Z-ionist Lobby in Washington, D.C., that the Government refuses to do anything to curb the significant power of the ADL, or even control their openly subversive operations.

Two J-ewish groups in particular: The Anti-Defamation League, together with the American Federation of Teachers, have been promoting the homosexual agenda in our public schools.

Books like Daddy’s New Roommate,(Ken), Daddy’s Wedding,(Daddy marries Ken), King and King, are part of the ADL’s Early Learning Program, molding the minds of impressionable little children to accept and embrace deviant sexual acts.

But J-ews prefer sending their kids to private schools. It gives their children better standing for admittance to Ivy-League colleges and shields them from homosexual propaganda.

All this barely scratches the surface.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2138 Aug 16, 2014
Good posts Awakener and RFD. IMHO, it's Masonry that ties it all together with it's roots Kabbalism that compromises and traps those who willingly join it whether they understand what they're getting into or not.

Ezekiel 8

8 1 An appearance of the similitude of God.&#8195;3 Ezekiel is brought to Jerusalem in the spirit.&#8195;6 The Lord shows the Prophet the idolatries of the house of Israel.

5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now toward the North. So I lifted up mine eyes toward the North, and behold, Northward, at the gate of the [i]altar, this idol of indignation was in the entry.

6 He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou not what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel commiteth here to cause me to depart from [j]my Sanctuary? but yet turn thee and thou shalt see greater abominations.

16 And he caused me to enter into the inner court of the Lord’s house, and behold, at the door of the Temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar were about five and twenty men with their backs toward the Temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the East, and they worshipped the sun, toward the East.

All Masonic Temples are oriented to the East !!!

Memphis, TN

#2139 Aug 16, 2014
yon wrote:
So far all I've been able to piece together is your understanding that since Esau was red and got his bloodline mixed with another Mideastern tribe that all White people are red, but not in a literal sense and modern Jews aren't really descended from the line of Issac and Jacob. It seems that not only are you possibly Afrocentric, but Muslim-centric.
The Bible is Afro-centric!!! That's one reason why the caucasians painted over the images of history...they turn Adam and Eve white, same as with Moses, Noah (just made a movie about him starring a white man as Noah), Mary, Abraham, even Jesus was painted over!!, even though Revelation 1 gives a description of how the Son of Man's skin looked (like the COLOR of fine brass as if it had been BURNED in a FURNACE)! If U throw and burn your brass doorknob in a furnace and then take it out of that furnace, what COLOR would that doorknob be?!? Exactly!!! Like I said, if anybody is afro-centric, it is the Most High because I am speaking from His Holy Book!!

And another reason so many white (RED) folks reject God's Holy Book is because they realize that the words were not FOR them but AGAINST them!! God hasn't dealt with any other nation outside of the nation of Israel (the word "nation" means a particular people with their own customs and traditions)!!...And God speaks about the nation of Esau and explains their wicked manner. God even said that when he return to rid this world of the wicked that Esau shall be no more on the Earth, meaning that God shall wipe out that peoples and the nation of Israel shall reign as the kings of the new Earth forever and ever with Jesus. God said Esau is the end of the world and Jacob is the beginning!

Memphis, TN

#2140 Aug 16, 2014
yon wrote:
Here's some examples (new for U) about the mentioning of different skin color:
Exodus 4:6-7 talks about Moses' hand becoming "leprous, as white as snow"...and then his hand turning back to the normal color of his flesh.

Genesis 25 talks about the birth of Esau and Jacob...it mentions Esau's color as RED as if it was strange. It didn't say that Esau was leprous, like an albino, it said that he was RED (because the caucasian come in different shades of RED, from flush red to almost pink, but NEVER white)!

Numbers 12:10-11talks about Miriam being stricken with leprosy from God (even though it was only temporary) because of her disobedience. God said that she would suffer the humiliation of that plague for about 7 days. Aaron and crew even begged God not to bring that plague upon THEM, which explains that leprosy (lacking pigmentation) was considered a curse from God...and further explains (as far as common sense applies) that the people of that time must have been melaninated!!

Revelation 1:13 explains how Jesus looked in the vision that John the Revealer was given. He mentioned that Jesus was one of the darkest hues of man that he'd ever seen!!...he said that Jesus' feet were like unto polished brass as if they BURNED in a furnace...that would make Jesus' feet almost crispy black!! And if I look at YOUR feet, Yon, would I be able to tell the color of YOUR face?!?

So I'm not being afro-centric, the Holy Book is being afro-centric!!

Memphis, TN

#2141 Aug 16, 2014
yon wrote:
Here's a few examples (new for U) of God's feelings towards Esau...

Hebrews 12:17 talks about the seed of Esau having no repentance (a chance of forgiveness for their wickedness on Earth).

2Esdras 6:9 talks about the end of Esau's kingdom in the last days!

1Maccabees 3:48 talks about how this wicked one painted over the images of the prophets and saints!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2142 Aug 16, 2014
#1 - Leprosy is not racial disease

#2 - You are trying to create your own Bible by adding to what's not there.

example - Revelation 1:13 is about garments - not skin

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#2143 Aug 17, 2014
yon wrote:
Good posts Awakener and RFD. IMHO, it's Masonry that ties it all together with it's roots Kabbalism that compromises and traps those who willingly join it whether they understand what they're getting into or not.
What more African-Americans (descendants of slaves) and other Americans need to know is that the Z-ionists are placing these Kabbalistic subliminal themes upon the general G-oyim (G-entiles), especially those who belong to new sects of Christianity that have links with Pro-Z-ionists.

Another thing for the G-oyim to realize is that they are being used as chesspieces for the Z-ionists. Blacks, for example, are being utilized as buffers proliferating sexual themes on MTV music shows/performances, permeate profanity and violence and degrade the stability of America's core morals, values and ethics. Homosexuals are being used for proliferating the normalization of sodomy, which undermines the traditional moral values of nuclear family units of husband, wife and children.

Much of the education sector of Western countries is controlled by Z-ionist J-ews, who plant such vile themes into it in order to normalize these and teach these to children who are still in the impressionable-stage in life.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2144 Aug 17, 2014
Did you see

The Intense Power Behind The New World Order....Part 2
Posted in the Top Stories Forum

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TPRDU7Q...

Memphis, TN

#2145 Aug 17, 2014
yon wrote:
#1 - Leprosy is not racial disease
#2 - You are trying to create your own Bible by adding to what's not there.
example - Revelation 1:13 is about garments - not skin
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
I should have said "starting at Revelation 1:13"...but out of all of that U looked for a "typo"?!? Shows that U don't want understanding...Leprosy isn't a "racial" disease, who said that?!? If U have read those examples in Scripture U would have seen that!!...U sound like U've run across something in Scripture that U didn't know was there and it got "under your skin"!!...because that "racial disease" comment sounded like U were lashing out at something!! Lololololol!!!, I see kids all the time, "I'm not a do-do head, U're a do-do head!!" while crying because his feelings was hurt!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2146 Aug 17, 2014
Another of your misrepresentations of something from the Bible that isn't there. You're just a troll and not worth a response to your nonsense. I'm sure Johnny concurs and won't waste his time either.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2147 Aug 17, 2014
For any seriously interested - Jacob vs Esau

http://mypft.com/end-of-the-age-jacob-vs-esau...

Memphis, TN

#2148 Aug 17, 2014
yon wrote:
Another of your misrepresentations of something from the Bible that isn't there. You're just a troll and not worth a response to your nonsense. I'm sure Johnny concurs and won't waste his time either.
Don't try and pull THAT tactic...the only reason U don't want to respond is because U wasn't mentally and emotionally prepared to hear the TRUTH from the book that has been apart of your life for so long, or lack there of! And Johnny seemed to have bowed out gracefully so I don't think he wants U to bring him back into this subject!!...I think he's waiting on someone to say something about Obama so he can get a post in!

I pointed out TRUTH...it's right in front of your face (as I'm sure that U have OUR Holy Book in your home ) and U call it LIES...U're not calling me the liar but are calling the holy men of God the liars!!

And I'm not trolling!...it seems that U two guys are!! I spit facts and answer questions in a decent-enough dialogue...yall just go around responding to people without a basis for misconception correction!!...yall disagree with people just for the sake of disagreement!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2149 Aug 17, 2014
yon wrote:
For any seriously interested - Jacob vs Esau
http://mypft.com/end-of-the-age-jacob-vs-esau...
A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewit...

And now the Official Masonic/NWO publication Time Magazine drags in a hard core Muslim to stir the Black caldron of hate and change. Blacks know they've been sold out by Obama which is what they're really mad about. Like Muslims, any excuse for a riot.

The Coming Race War Won’t Be About Race

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar @kaj33

Aug. 17, 2014

"Ferguson is not just about systemic racism—it's about class warfare, and how America's poor are held back"

http://time.com/3132635/ferguson-coming-race-...

Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2150 Aug 18, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------

You said "U might be right when it comes to afrocentric tones in my dialogue".---------

I am right when it comes to your left wing afrocentric tones in your dialogue.

You said "IT'S BECAUSE THE SCRIPTURES DEALT WITH THE MELANINATED MAN!!".--------

No, the scriptures dealt with Jewish people. The ancient Israelites were what the present day Israelis look like.

You said "The Arabs (Ishmael, seed of Abraham) know that those Europeans dwelling in the Holy Land are NOT of the tribe of Judah".------

The Arabs sure do know that the Israelis who live in the land of Israel are of the tribe of Judah.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#2151 Aug 18, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------

You said "He has already painted over the image of the prophets and saints".--------

Whites haven't done this. Because the prophets & saints were White.

You said "and also created an image of Jesus after his own likeness".--------

Whites haven't done this. Because Jesus was White. Jesus was Jewish. Jesus was a White Jew.

You said "and deceive the world as he presented this image as the Son of God".---------

Whites haven't done this. Because the son of God was White.

Whites wouldn't have to do this because the ancient Israelites were White.

If the ancient Israelites (As the present day Israelis) would be classifying according to race with the United States federal government, how would they classify? As White.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Trump is a joke 31,817
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Robert F 987,450
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min kent 687,460
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Here For Now 619,795
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 5 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
More from around the web