Wake up, Black America!!
First Prev
of 273
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-to-make-4-45-p-m-... See, black America, THIS is the man you were SO glad made it into the whitehouse! THIS is the man you thought was going to 'pay whitey back' and right all of the wrongs that would make life so much better for so many of you! But the REALITY is that this man has brought nothing but CONSTANT CONTROVERSY with him since he became the political leader of this country! This man is going to 'sell the soul' of the United States of America to the UN and then LAUGH at you ignorant Americans he sees as being a bunch of spoiled brats who just don't know how good they have it in America, even in poverty! You people cheered and cheered and cheered with O.J. Simpson walked out of his criminal trial a free man, and now many of you look STOOPID because he has reaped what sown! Now all of you people are cheering and blindly supporting your 'pay whitey back' president, and you're going to feel SO betrayed when you finally see him for what he is: A historical political figure trying to capitalize on an opportunity to be the person who was credited for 'changing the world'! Yes, black America, the Holy Bible says that 'many anti-christs' will exist when the last days come, and the REALITY is, many of you people...aren't ready for the end-time events that are coming to world!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 27, 2014
It's too bad that the black dream of a dynamic black president will not be realized. Obama has proven himself to be ineffectual and completely inerty as a statesman. Too bad. So many blacks held out such hopes that the first black president would be a raving success. Even his legacy bill, Obamacare, is turning out to be flawed. Again, too bad, because Americans really do desire some sort of universal health care, especially women.
It occurred to me during the election how racist the process really was. When 95% of blacks and 80% of hispanics vote for a black candidate, what can it be but racism. Of course the media will not address that subject, but if 95% of whites voted enmass for a white canditdate opposing a black candidate, the media surely would report it as racism.
I am a black woman and I see it for what it is. Take the emotion out of the electoral process and you have blatant racism on the part of blacks. Too bad that so many black leaders who were supported by President Clinton sold their souls to racist pressures and turned their backs on those white folk who supported them just so a man with black skin could get elected. Shame.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 27, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Wow....KEISHA..you really pulled that one out of the woodworks, huh?? Oh...and by the way, KEISHA....just because an avatar of a black girl was used on that post, I don't believe you're black at all. Go figure.
just like you. just because you keep talking about Jesus and the Bible does not mean you are not a devil. you could be the devil.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#5 Jan 27, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
It's too bad that the black dream of a dynamic black president will not be realized. Obama has proven himself to be ineffectual and completely inerty as a statesman. Too bad. So many blacks held out such hopes that the first black president would be a raving success. Even his legacy bill, Obamacare, is turning out to be flawed. Again, too bad, because Americans really do desire some sort of universal health care, especially women.
It occurred to me during the election how racist the process really was. When 95% of blacks and 80% of hispanics vote for a black candidate, what can it be but racism. Of course the media will not address that subject, but if 95% of whites voted enmass for a white canditdate opposing a black candidate, the media surely would report it as racism.
I am a black woman and I see it for what it is. Take the emotion out of the electoral process and you have blatant racism on the part of blacks. Too bad that so many black leaders who were supported by President Clinton sold their souls to racist pressures and turned their backs on those white folk who supported them just so a man with black skin could get elected. Shame.
Dont pay attention to Dr Reality, he's certifiably insane.

I thought the election of Obama would take us a long way forward in race relations. But I think his election has had the opposite effect.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
just like you. just because you keep talking about Jesus and the Bible does not mean you are not a devil. you could be the devil.
You are of your father, the devil.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 27, 2014
Are there two "Docs" on here???
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
U know why as Most POTUS are just puppets, as they are all preselected by top 0.1% as system is gamed ! WAKE UP TIME ALL! ABhahaahaaa

Location hidden

#9 Jan 29, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont pay attention to Dr Reality, he's certifiably insane.
I thought the election of Obama would take us a long way forward in race relations. But I think his election has had the opposite effect.
I don't pay attention to the ravings of obviously deranged individuals.
A great many people, the world over, held out high hopes for a new age in race relations when Obama got elected. Having come from American stock, I have a burning interest in American racial history. However, I have ended up very disappointed in Obama's performance. He appears to have come off as a weak president, probably the weakest in recent memory. I was willing to give the American electorate the benefit of the doubt when he first got elected (Hillary was by far the most qualified for the job), I was even willing to overlook the stampede of black voters toward racism just to get a black man elected, but it is well beyond me what was in the minds of American voters to relect this man to a second term. Again it was the black vote. an obvious racial vote. And again the press cowardly skirted the racial issues. I agree with you that race relations in the States seem to have gotten worse. It isn't any one factor but there definitely does seem to be a "taking of sides". I don't have to tell you that what happens in America affects us over here on this side of the pond, so all Europeans have an interest in this issue, and most are like me, disappointed that this man did not do better.
Portland Dave

Portland, OR

#10 Jan 29, 2014
Stop being "black Americans" and start being... Americans. Just like the rest of us, without setting yourself apart – that division is him it's what's damaging our country so much. We're all in this together, so knock it off with the special interest 'poor pitiful us' garbage.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 31, 2014
Portland Dave wrote:
Stop being "black Americans" and start being... Americans. Just like the rest of us, without setting yourself apart – that division is him it's what's damaging our country so much. We're all in this together, so knock it off with the special interest 'poor pitiful us' garbage.
I certainly agree with you in principle - we are all in this together, the world over. But undeniably there is a racial barrier. One can hide his head in the sand and wish there were not, but the bitter truth is that racism exists. And it should be discussed, just as it is on this forum. Even the American news media discuss it openly, particularly at election time, with phrases like "the black vote" or "the hispanic vote". Politicians themselves exploit racism by appealing to one racial group or another. Like it or not, the last two American presidential elections were perhaps the most racist in American history. Blacks voted for a black presidential candidate simply because he was black. 95% is an exraordinary number that cannot be explained by issues or statisitcs, only by racism. The hispanic vote followed closely behind. I can understand a black person voting for a black president for the very first time in history. It was an emotional event, an historic event, and it might be excused on that basis alone, but the fact remains it was also a racist event.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Feb 3, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:

Keisha-J, your 8 points above.-------- I see them. You are 150% right on the mark.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Feb 3, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
It occurred to me during the election how racist the process really was. When 95% of blacks and 80% of hispanics vote for a black candidate, what can it be but racism.

In the November, 2008 election.-------

95 - 97% of African Americans voted for Democrat Barack Obama.

65% of Hispanic-Americans voted for Barack.

November, 2012 election.--------

93% of African Americans voted for Obama.

70% of Hispanic-Americans voted for Barack.

Clearly, most Hispanic-Americans vote Democrat.

But, Hispanic-Americans (Afro-Latinos included) are NOWHERES near the monolithic voting bloc. Such as what African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are for the Democratic Party.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Feb 3, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
Of course the media will not address that subject, but if 95% of whites voted enmass for a white canditdate opposing a black candidate, the media surely would report it as racism.

Your 2 points above.-------- You are absolutely correct.

The United States mainstream television news media networks & newspaper print venues are primarily composed of non Hispanic Whites. Non Hispanic Whites who are Democrats. By a very large margin.

The non Hispanic Whites who are in the mainstream television news media networks & newspaper print venues know that if they would report on the African American vote, they would be considered racist.

They know that the United States left wing African American organizations.------ National Association Advancement Colored People (NAACP), National Urban League (NUL), Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), Nation of Islam (NOI), Operation Rainbow/PUSH, National Action Network (NAN) & the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) would make an outcry against them.

They also know that from 1960 till now (Primarily from 1968 till now), African Americans have been a very critical core voting bloc for the Democratic Party.

This is why that the non Hispanic Whites in the mainstream television news media networks & newspaper print venues don't report on African Americans voting.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Feb 3, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>A great many people, the world over, held out high hopes for a new age in race relations when Obama got elected. Having come from American stock, I have a burning interest in American racial history. However, I have ended up very disappointed in Obama's performance. He appears to have come off as a weak president, probably the weakest in recent memory.

Your 5 points above.------- I totally see where you are coming from.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Feb 3, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>I was willing to give the American electorate the benefit of the doubt when he first got elected (Hillary was by far the most qualified for the job).

Mind if I ask, do you think that Hillary was more qualified than Republican John McCain?

If so, why?

Before the 2007 Democratic Party primary.------ The rules were changed. From the winner take all (Regarding American states). To proportional.

Because of this, Hillary lost the Democratic Party primary.

Had the rules been kept, Hillary Clinton would have won the 2007 Democratic Party primary. Hillary probably would have won the November, 2008, presidential election.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#18 Feb 3, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks voted for a black presidential candidate simply because he was black. 95% is an exraordinary number that cannot be explained by issues or statisitcs, only by racism.

Somewhat true.

With all due respect, there is more involved with this dynamic.

It was because Barack Obamas skin color was black.

But, even more so, because Barack was a Democrat.

It was mainly the political & social climate throughout the United States. What Barack promised. Obamas stances on the political & social issues.

In my next post, I'll list several examples of other black American politicians who did NOT garner much support from African Americans.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#19 Feb 3, 2014
Keisha-J.-------

Black Americans who ran in politics. Who didn't garner much support from African Americans. Who didn't garner much support from non Hispanic Whites.-------

1. Republican Parties primaries in 1995, 1999 & 2007.------

African American Alan Keyes.

Alan garnered very LITTLE support among African Americans. He garnered very little support among non Hispanic Whites.

2. Former Democratic Party Congressman from Tennessee, Harold Eugene Ford, Jr..------

In 1999 & 2003.------ Harold & his supporters had exploratory committees. To see if Harold had any chance in the Democratic Partys primaries of 1999 & 2003.

Harold garnered very LITTLE support among African Americans. He garnered very little support among non Hispanic Whites.

3. Former Illinois Democratic Party Senator, Carol Moseley Braun.------

In 2003.----- Carol entered into the Democratic Party primary.

Carol garnered very LITTLE support among African Americans. She garnered very little support among non Hispanic Whites.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#20 Feb 3, 2014
Keisha-J.--------

Another instance of an African American who ran in politics. Who didn't garner much support from African Americans. Who didn't garner much support from non Hispanic Whites.------

4. Business executive (Chairman & CEO), radio host & syndictated columnist, Republican Herman Cain.------

In 2011.----- Herman entered into the Republican Party primary.

Herman garnered very LITTLE support among African Americans. He garnered very little support among non Hispanic Whites.

A monolith of African Americans did vote for Democrat Barack Obama. Baracks skin color was not at the forefront.

It was mainly because Barack Obama was a Democrat.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#21 Feb 3, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>but it is well beyond me what was in the minds of American voters to relect this man to a second term. Again it was the black vote.

Democrat Barack Obama got the overwhelming majority of the African American vote. No surprise.

He got 70% of the Hispanic-American vote.

Barack got 43% of the non Hispanic White vote.

Clearly, Obama didn't get the majority of the non Hispanic White vote.

But, 43% of the non Hispanic White vote, this is still a very, very large numerical number.

It was Baracks coalition which got him elected. Re-elected.

Primarily Baracks policies which helped keep the non Hispanic Whites who voted for him in November, 2008, still on the Obama team.

In my next post, I'll list the Obama administrations policies which kept them on the Obama team.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#22 Feb 3, 2014
Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>but it is well beyond me what was in the minds of American voters to relect this man to a second term.

Not surprised that Democrat Barack Obama was re-elected president.

Barack was re-elected, mainly because he was able to keep the non Hispanic Whites who voted for him in 2008, still on the Obama team.

These policies here.--------

1. Obama administration signing into law the "Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009".

This kept most of the United States women voting bloc on the side of the Obama administration.

Especially non Hispanic White women. Non Hispanic White women comprise a numerical majority of women in this nation.

2. Obama administration protecting reproductive rights (Abortion rights).

This kept most of the United States women voting bloc on the side of the Obama administration.

Especially non Hispanic White women. Non Hispanic White women comprise a numerical majority of women in this nation.

3. Obama administration giving aid to college students.

This kept most of the United States college students on the side of the Obama administration.

Especially non Hispanic White students. Non Hispanic White students comprise a numerical majority of college students in this nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 273
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Adam 45,296
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Steve III 654,432
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Genius 106,612
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Peter Ross 64,656
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 22 min happy 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min pusherman_ 973,953
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 54 min Steve III 506
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web