Suicide?of Andrew Trisler

Suicide?of Andrew Trisler

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

he must not have cared

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2009
I speak of a young man I knew too briefly.His intention to please always preceded him as royal demeanor.He never quite knew the feelings of hatred hisself,that others shared.He had his few secrets ,though,that anyone,would.What a tragic tale of a spirit filled with zest for life,and vigor for things to come.A, living flowing,testimony to the thrill of living itself.He and I shared many things...Oh, and many, many thoughts of his.
Some of which were upcoming plans for our near future together.Many smiles have wrapped my chin stemming from the warmth shared by Andrews big heart.Seldom did we see each other ,though briefly, that he was not sporting a giantsize,anticipation for our near future plans.Oddly, enough, we also shared some long term goals with each other as well.Detailed and intent filled, as if to bring to mind the thought,that he actually expected to achieve these goals.I suppose, that one day he just woke up and decided not to continue the happy life he boasted.And that he just figured in an instant that hurting me and our future together was o.k.That every day he spent reassuring me of times to come that were better,were all meaningless babble,part of the grand scheme to deceive me, just so he could,in the snap of a finger, disrupt our future and make me cry endless tears with the ending of his precious life.Yeah, that's the way it happened...What a sad , tragic thing.....
So,I guess I will just move on and forget about it all since,obviously, he just must not have even cared at all..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min ChristineM 865,679
The Christian Atheist debate 37 min ChristineM 2,042
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 39 min Grunt56 222,001
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min RoSesz 600,114
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr -Stray Dog 6,545
White Lives MATTER 1 hr Burke Devlin 115
Native American lives MATTER 1 hr Mite Be 3
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 8 hr cute94 465
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 17 hr andy 45
More from around the web