The Dirty REALITY of Business

The Dirty REALITY of Business

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2013
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-l... This is one of the reasons you should never be blindly in love with any job.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Unlike the dreaded Boo-Birds that await people like LeBron James, and Dwight Howard, when they go to their old stomping grounds, Mike Miller will receive nothing but cheers when, and or if, he returns to South Beach with a new team. Another thing: it was REAL CLASSY of the Boston Celtics fans the way they cheered Ray Allen the first time he came to the Garden Center in a Heat uniform. That showed that they understood that Ray left because it was obvious that Rivers and Ainge were in back stabbin' mode.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2013
The guy even makes 3's with only one shoe one, and they still let him go...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2013
The guy makes 3's with only one shoe on, and they still let him go.... http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Wishing you the very best, Mike. For REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Happy Lesbo 29,858
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min Osmius 18,495
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min bad bob 181,947
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min truth 637,966
Play "end of the word" part 2 46 min ImFree2Choose 1,465
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Not religious 43,911
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,555
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Bongo 968,874
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Moaner1296 617,966
More from around the web