Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Jan 5, 2007
1 John 2:18 -
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.(KJV)

Who would vote four times against a bill that would help support parental notification laws in over two dozen states, vote twice to force taxpayers to fund embryonic stem cell research and vote three times to spend tax money on abortions in the United States and overseas? And who would have refused to support a bipartisan effort to allow Terri Schiavo's parents to take their case to prevent her former husband from killing her to federal courts for a review?

Who would do these things? Nancy Pelosi would!

LifeNews.com news from Washington reports that The National Organization for Women (NOW) said of Nancy Pelosi becoming the first woman speaker of the house, "This is a historic moment for women everywhere..."

Sorry, NOW, but do NOT speak for me! This is a sad day in America that such an evil woman could get into a position of 3rd highest in our country. All the great women we have in this nation, and THIS is what we get for the first woman speaker of the house?

Here is the entire story by LifeNews.com : http://www.lifenews.com/nat2846.html

Debra...
www.InformingChristians.com

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#2 Jan 5, 2007
Debra, it's very hard to take you seriously.

You'd be funny if you were a sitcom character. I mean, your version of politics isn't all that much different from Al and Peg Bundy's version of marriage.

The Antichrist, no less. What a crock. I guess I'm an Antichrist too, because I support every one of those issues - and I'm being polite by including the Schiavo situation as a political issue.

Somebody get the lady some smelling salts - she's going to be dealing with perpetual vapors for a while.

Good night, Debra, and may your dreams be filled with visions of President Hillary's Inaugural Address - both of them.
beijair

Beijing, China

#3 Jan 5, 2007
You quote the bible and fail to mention the number of scriptures that support slavery, child abuse, killing, torture and look at the past history of christian and religious behavior that has been the true evil in our world. You forget that Bush, the christian was elected by majority of christians and still supported by those christian after supporting torture. he still has the majority support from christians, even after continued lies, killing of innocent people in iraq..women and children. the sacrifice of over 3000 soldiers in iraq because of his lies for business interest and oil. the destruction of our freedoms and a record deficit after the Dems gave us a record surplus....and you think Nancy is bad? i guess you still support bush.
beijair

Beijing, China

#4 Jan 5, 2007
GOD ON ABORTION AND KILLING BABIES - Hosea 13:16
... because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open.

GOD ON KILLING BABIES - Psalm 137:8-9
O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

SLAVERY - Colossians 3:22
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

The bible is full of evil. Why in the world would anyone quote an old book as if it has any importance in what happens today. History has shown us that christians will be happy to torture and burn those that do not follow their ways. they will do all this and then claim it in the name of some god and say it is good. amazing.

Bush follows this logic along with all the remaining 30 percent of america that support him. i am sure those 30 percent are christians. Bush has caused so much death, and destruction that is far from what Nancy would ever think of doing. Under Bush, our nation hs become a disaster and he has failed at every opportunity yet Christians still support him and then attack anyone that comes along and actually starts to restore some morals to our government decision making process.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 5, 2007
beijair wrote:
You quote the bible and fail to mention the number of scriptures that support slavery, child abuse, killing, torture and look at the past history of christian and religious behavior that has been the true evil in our world. You forget that Bush, the christian was elected by majority of christians and still supported by those christian after supporting torture. he still has the majority support from christians, even after continued lies, killing of innocent people in iraq..women and children. the sacrifice of over 3000 soldiers in iraq because of his lies for business interest and oil. the destruction of our freedoms and a record deficit after the Dems gave us a record surplus....and you think Nancy is bad? i guess you still support bush.
First off, the Bible does not condone those things. Second, no, I did not quote the entire Bible. Third, though I do not like some of what Bush has been, he was still the better person for the job.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 5, 2007
WildWierdWille wrote:
You'd be funny if you were a sitcom character. I mean, your version of politics isn't all that much different from Al and Peg Bundy's version of marriage.
The Antichrist, no less. What a crock. I guess I'm an Antichrist too, because I support every one of those issues - and I'm being polite by including the Schiavo situation as a political issue.
Somebody get the lady some smelling salts - she's going to be dealing with perpetual vapors for a while.
Good night, Debra, and may your dreams be filled with visions of President Hillary's Inaugural Address - both of them.
Hey, if it is between Hillary, Obama and Romney--I will vote for Hillary. THAT is how sersous I am about Obama and Romney being BAD!

Location hidden

#7 Jan 5, 2007
And if anyone wants to know what REALLY happened to Terri Schiavo, read the book written by her lawyer, David Gibbs. Info can be found here: http://www.debrajmsmith.com/terri.html

Mr. Gibbs sent me two, one is signed by him. Get the book. Read the book.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 5, 2007
The judge who sentenced Terri to death, refused to go meet her. (I learned this from the book.)

“"God Operates ALL in ALL"”

Since: Jan 07

LA

#9 Jan 5, 2007
first off, the bible list scripture after scripture of support for slavery. support for beating your child..don't spare the rod. support for women being treated as second class citizens, command to kill those that do not believe in your god. next, you will say it is not literal. then you will be the one that tells us all which is literal and which is not.

second, you didn't not quote the bible and i didn't say you quoted the entire bible..did i?

third, i guess you are the one that judges which one is the best for the job. so maybe nancy is best for the job. tell us you thou that is taught not to judge.

next, take time to research the man/savior/god born to a virgin 600 years before jesus and see how many facts of his life are exactly like jesus. learn history of your invisible god and see how un-original he really is.

so we see you must be one of the 30 percent that still support a man that supports torture, killing for an illegal war and wasting tax payer money for his business interest. wouldn't jesus be proud? you wonder why the kids of today are refusing your god in record numbers?

LA

#10 Jan 5, 2007
Historical fact: The Vatican was built upon the grounds previously devoted to the worship of Mithra....he came some 600 years before Jesus Christ. Basically, all the rituals of christianity came from mithra and earlier religions. Read more about Mithra and be amazed!

A few little facts of how Jesus plagiarised the life of mithra that came before him 600 years.

Mithra born on dec. 25 to a virgin, great traveling teacher and master, twelve disciples and performed miracles and he was called the "good shepard", "the way, the truth and the light", redeemer, savior and messiah. he was identified with both the lion and the lamb, taught baptism to remove sin and more.....ironic ..isn't it?

your jesus isn't original and is just as much a joke as mithra and other all powerful gods before them. buy a clue

LA

#11 Jan 5, 2007
I guess you just read a book or listen to others and state it must be true. you should be so very proud he sent you a signed book....you might be the choosen one..i bow to you oh wise master.

can you make some other judgements for us. since you think bush was the best choice, i guess you think gore would have caused the death or more people...i doubt it. several hundred thousand have died from bush's war and you think he was the best choice. our country has the largest debt ever that came from the largest surplus and you think bush is better? the republican party of family and moral values have shown us just how little morals they have and you think bush is better?

i guess god told you it is so...just like god told bush to go to war. don't listen to all the voices..some of them may be the devil and according to you that is Nancy..is it.
J-USA

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 5, 2007
DebraJMSmith wrote:
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.(KJV)
Who would vote four times against a bill that would help support parental notification laws in over two dozen states, vote twice to force taxpayers to fund embryonic stem cell research and vote three times to spend tax money on abortions in the United States and overseas? And who would have refused to support a bipartisan effort to allow Terri Schiavo's parents to take their case to prevent her former husband from killing her to federal courts for a review?
LifeNews.com news from Washington reports that The National Organization for Women (NOW) said of Nancy Pelosi becoming the first woman speaker of the house, "This is a historic moment for women everywhere..."
Sorry, NOW, but do NOT speak for me! This is a sad day in America that such an evil woman could get into a position of 3rd highest in our country. All the great women we have in this nation, and THIS is what we get for the first woman speaker of the house?
Debra...
Ok, so what is your point? One could make the same argument in Iraq or on Iraq? I would say you need to get your head out of the Bible and just be concerned about being a good person. That is the problem with Christians today; they are easily side tracked and only read or want to see one side of the coin. For instance, one could make the point that the Zionists are yanking the Christians by the tail and spinning them around....getting them to do what ever they want. Be concerned with doing what is best. Maybe the Judge felt he did what was best with all the evidence he was presented. It is a tough decision either way. Stop getting so worked up over what you read. Only believe 50% of what you read; because the other 50% is probably twisted.

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Jan 5, 2007
WildWierdWille wrote:
Hey my dog would have a better chance than Hillary, what a joke. I agree with Debra, so buddy antichrist pass the smelling salts.

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Jan 5, 2007
beijair wrote:
first off, the bible list scripture after scripture of support for slavery. support for beating your child..don't spare the rod. support for women being treated as second class citizens, command to kill those that do not believe in your god. next, you will say it is not literal. then you will be the one that tells us all which is literal and which is not.
second, you didn't not quote the bible and i didn't say you quoted the entire bible..did i?
third, i guess you are the one that judges which one is the best for the job. so maybe nancy is best for the job. tell us you thou that is taught not to judge.
next, take time to research the man/savior/god born to a virgin 600 years before jesus and see how many facts of his life are exactly like jesus. learn history of your invisible god and see how un-original he really is.
so we see you must be one of the 30 percent that still support a man that supports torture, killing for an illegal war and wasting tax payer money for his business interest. wouldn't jesus be proud? you wonder why the kids of today are refusing your god in record numbers?
yes and look at the kids today, full of drugs, sex and you been in department store and hear the kids throwing fits, jest because they don't get what they want, or maybe they got what they want and they just like to whine, open your eyes, these are the leaders of tomorrow, better hold on, you would wish you would have used that rod, but later you will need that rod to defend yourself. and its my God too.
john boy

Walkertown, NC

#15 Jan 5, 2007
well now that Pat Robertson has "for seen" the future by direct communication with god, he predicts that in 2007 the terrorist will kill a bazillion people in the USA......
Pat Robertson is the freakin antichrist....

Christianity controls people with fear, why else would someone with as much power as him (Pat Robertson) try to create fear in people== DING DING: so they would vote conservative...

By the way, if Terri Sciavo had been meant to live she wouldn’t have been so maimed by her situation.
The same people who condemn scientist and science utilize it (science) to keep a poor soul hooked to a Frankenstein machine. 50 years ago she would have been DOA. Without science she didn’t have a chance. I find it interesting that the same people who condem genetic research and stem cell research (which could have helped her) and science in general, think that she was murdered by the non Christians. Oh yeah did anyone see that the Christian scientist are trying to figure out how to remove the gay genes from people? Isnt that special; condemn the research until it can be used for something for their benefit.
Christians are among the most judgmental people on the planet.
Pat Robertson is the antichrist, not Pelosi.. Oh wait, it may be Bushie himself.. Yeah that’s the ticket, Bush is the antichrist...
He sure is a warmonger.. if nothing else.
Bring our country back to the people, Not the Christians.
Get a grip stop condemning people, come to the realisation we are all human, we all suffer, we all die. The more you christians try to seperate yourselves from society by saying you are right and the rest is wrong, the more you go against the teachings in the bible.
Think about it....
john boy

Walkertown, NC

#16 Jan 5, 2007
well now that Pat Robertson has "for seen" the future by direct communication with god, he predicts that in 2007 the terrorist will kill a bazillion people in the USA......
Pat Robertson is the freakin antichrist....

Christianity controls people with fear, why else would someone with as much power as him (Pat Robertson) try to create fear in people== DING DING: so they would vote conservative...

By the way, if Terri Sciavo had been meant to live she wouldn’t have been so maimed by her situation.
The same people who condemn scientist and science utilize it (science) to keep a poor soul hooked to a Frankenstein machine. 50 years ago she would have been DOA. Without science she didn’t have a chance. I find it interesting that the same people who condem genetic research and stem cell research (which could have helped her) think that she was murdered by the non Christians. Oh yeah did anyone see that the Christian scientist are trying to figure out how to remove the gay genes from people? Isnt that special; condemn the research until it can be used for something for their benefit.
Christians are among the most judgmental people on the planet.
Pat Robertson is the antichrist, not Pelosi.. Oh wait, it may be Bushie himself.. Yeah that’s the ticket, Bush is the antichrist...
He sure is a warmonger.. if nothing else.
Bring our country back to the people, Not the Christians.
spuds

United States

#17 Jan 5, 2007
Here we go again" The Sear Debra with her witness to the voices she hears. Debra like George is Gods warrior and champion, they both act on the voices. I can hardly wait to see what revelations are in the works.
GHUA

Richmond, KY

#18 Jan 5, 2007
DebraJMSmith wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, the Bible does not condone those things. Second, no, I did not quote the entire Bible. Third, though I do not like some of what Bush has been, he was still the better person for the job.
I think that Bush is the anti christ and if it starts raining FROGS then, everyone needs to get ready for the apocolypse and our leader will be leading the march.
I'm with Wild Weird Willie on this one. Are u fundamentalist. Is the bible as is, THE WORD, not metaphorical? Maybe! When the bible says God said "Let there be light!" You think God just went "click" and turned on the switch?? It would'nt be a way of saying it was true about the big bang theory. Noo oh okay.
Were all descended directly from Adam and Eve right, were ALL COUSINS!!!! Yeah right.\
You think Terri S had a good life???? Have you been to a nursing home lately? Do you know what QUALITY of life these people HAVE???? I have worked in nursing homes ALL my life, and let me tell you, it is not LIVING@! To the people who are not rehab potential escpecially.
So, I say HOORAY Nancy Pelosi!!! IT is a releif that someone else besides REPUBLICANS are in charge.
PRAISE GOD SHE IS
WarBuff

Rowland Heights, CA

#19 Jan 5, 2007
I am a Deist. Our constitution was written by Deists. Have you heard of the term, divine providence? I believe there is a god and he created the universe and applied rules to all beings. He checks to see that the universe is running correctly from time to time and that is it.

I do not believe in revealed religions. God doesn't reveal himself to his creations. I do not believe in ghosts, holy or otherwise. I do not believe in Priestcraft or similar exercises of power.

I do respect others right to believe in what they wish. However, I object to being led by the nose by the ignorant.

Anti-Christ indeed. Revealed believers, do you really think Priests would fornicate with young boys if they truely believed in heaven and hell or that there was a god watching their every move?
Veritas

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2007
DebraJMSmith wrote:
Debra...
Somebody REALLY needs to knock out that hughes satallite dish mounted on the out-house at jesus camp, that way the poison of these rabid radicals can stay isolated to the inbred woods from whence it came. We should offer a tax deduction to Texas Insruments if they would donate a HARM AGM-88, we can bill it as beautification of the American intellectual landscape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 9 min Marxmellow 55
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Buck Crick 56,366
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min guest 650,731
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 1 hr Mila 172
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 45,004
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,577
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,937
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr X Pendable 182,982
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web