Homosexuals live in a sick world of m...

Homosexuals live in a sick world of moral depravity

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2014
Even though MILLIONS of homosexuals have traveled the road that led to death from AIDS, the vast majority continue to travel down 'Excrement Ave,'
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 1, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Even though MILLIONS of homosexuals have traveled the road that led to death from AIDS, the vast majority continue to travel down 'Excrement Ave,'
please stop spreading your aids to American people and other parts of the world. you are from Africa. stay away from gays and other people and avoid spreading your aids.

http://www.avert.org/hiv-and-aids-africa.htm
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 1, 2014
copied from James........

AIDS does not discriminate. The HIV-virus can attack everybodies immune system. It is transmitted by blood, semen, infected used needles and unprotected sex, oral and anal. ALL men and women can get HIV/AIDS. married, single, divorced, straight, gay, transgender anyone can get it through another infected person through risky behavior. Those people working in the medical field must protect themselves as well when in contact with blood and dentists too.
AIDS is not just a "gay' disease.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#5 Jan 1, 2014
Wow, way to spew hatred and make all Christians and people of faith – look like a bunch of haters! Soapbox mounted tirades do absolutely nothing to spread The Word and maybe change people's minds, if they're looking for some sort of change to make.
fahzool

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jan 1, 2014
Read the bible and tell me the following:

If we're using theological/biblical seasonings to condemn homosexuality can you provide me the answers to these biblical "Abominations"?

Should I stone my wife because she wears clothes made of different fibers?

What would be a good price to sell my daughter into slavery?

How should I kill my brother who has to work on the Sabbath?

What should tell the police when I stone my aunt for planting crops of different types side by side?

When I make a ham sandwich how do I get right with my God afterwards?(As a practicing Catholic I'd like to know)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 1, 2014
Queer Panties wrote:
But he's right andy. Us queers are despised every where. Many of us worry bout bein killed jest cause we're queer.
actually, a few years back, according to a survey, there were more heterosexuals who had hiv. I am not sure if is still true until now. I think both straights and gays have the same % of people with hiv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 665,068
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 87,815
The Future of Politics in America 8 min Johnny 118
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Joe Fortuna 406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Jedi Mind Master 977,162
I. .My Somali husband and the impending second ... (Feb '14) 24 min Sir didi 9
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 43 min Dan sky 12
More from around the web