First Prev
of 2
Next Last
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Aug 15, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible calls adultery an abomnation as well. Notice how quiet these self righteous, holier than thou Christians are strangely silent on that. Wonder why?
also, they are very silent when it comes to lesbianism. lesbianism is also same sex. yet, Dr Fantasy and Bob have nothing against them.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#22 Aug 15, 2014
The Bible refers to the eating of pork an ABOMINATION. You Christians are in as much trouble as you claim gays are.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#23 Aug 15, 2014
AIDS Rate 50 Times Higher in Homosexual Men: Center for Disease Control

ATLANTA, Georgia, Officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population. Dr. Amy Lansky revealed this statistic during a plenary session at the HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta.

The CDC had already revealed last year that approximately 53% of the estimated 56,300 new HIV cases were in homosexual men, with the African American population being particularly affected.

The new statistics, however, estimate the prevalence of HIV/AIDS relative to the homosexual population, which allows comparisons to other groups in the wider population. Because of the difficulty of determining the homosexual population, the CDC had to estimate. Based on a variety of national surveys, they based their statistics on the median estimate that homosexual men constitute 4 percent of the overall male population, reports RH Reality Check.

According to Dr. Lansky, then, based on the 4 percent figure, the CDC estimates that there were 692.2 new HIV cases per 100,000 homosexual men - or fifty times more cases than the rest of the population.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Severe GAY SHAME !

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#24 Aug 16, 2014
Bob wrote:
AIDS Rate 50 Times Higher in Homosexual Men: Center for Disease Control
ATLANTA, Georgia, Officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population. Dr. Amy Lansky revealed this statistic during a plenary session at the HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta.
The CDC had already revealed last year that approximately 53% of the estimated 56,300 new HIV cases were in homosexual men, with the African American population being particularly affected.
The new statistics, however, estimate the prevalence of HIV/AIDS relative to the homosexual population, which allows comparisons to other groups in the wider population. Because of the difficulty of determining the homosexual population, the CDC had to estimate. Based on a variety of national surveys, they based their statistics on the median estimate that homosexual men constitute 4 percent of the overall male population, reports RH Reality Check.
According to Dr. Lansky, then, based on the 4 percent figure, the CDC estimates that there were 692.2 new HIV cases per 100,000 homosexual men - or fifty times more cases than the rest of the population.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Severe GAY SHAME !
Well I wonder who we can blame that Ebola thing on? By the way you African Americans best look out. The wages of sin is death. Especially if you're African American. African Americans seem to get the worst of everthing negative. So there you sinners. Now lets figure out who we can blame the plague on back in the ages when it ravaged Europe.

People have been having same sex ever since man was placed on this earth now all of a sudden AIDS appears on the scene after thpusands of years of same sex.

AIDS was manufactured in a LAB. Most likely the result of biological/germ warfare that mankind manipulated . You so called Christians kill me trying to blame every ill on some kind of divine punishment. As I stated ,if mankind had not been fooling around with biological /germ warfare AIDS would have never appeared on the scene. Yeah,yeah. All gay are going to hell. Well we'll see you so called Christians there . We'll see who can throw the biggest paRTY WHEN WE ALL GET THERE. Christians or gays. My money is on gays,lol
Bob

Seattle, WA

#26 Aug 17, 2014
The parents say we still love you, but inside their hearts are breaking in shame.

Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#27 Aug 18, 2014
Bob wrote:
The parents say we still love you, but inside their hearts are breaking in shame.
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Listen you self righteous holieer than thou hypocrit. Not only is homosexuality condemned in the bible but so is many,many other sins that you conveniently fail to mention. You holier thaN THOU HYPOCRITES DESERVE HELL MUCH MORE THAN ANY GAY DOES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 583,979
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min Good-Evil 3,346
60s Hippy Freaks Ruined America! (Aug '07) 8 min Good-Evil 350
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 20 min sangili karuppan 6,286
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min cheer the f up 121,633
sex (May '13) 1 hr sameer 149
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 2 hr thetruth 9,308
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Blagoja 828,231
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr truth 611,844
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr gundee123 442,815
More from around the web