Gay = Heartbreak for all parents !

Gay = Heartbreak for all parents !

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bucky

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 12, 2014
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2 Aug 12, 2014
Sometimes parents can be = heartbreak for all gays.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 12, 2014
a very talented and wealthy gay can be very helpful to parents, children, and others :)

http://www.ohmygahh.com/wp-content/uploads/20... #

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4 Aug 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
a very talented and wealthy gay can be very helpful to parents, children, and others :)
http://www.ohmygahh.com/wp-content/uploads/20... #
I have a family member who is gay...very accomplished,excellent schooling,career,raising 2 beautiful children in a much more loving environment than what she may have been exposed to. She and her partner just celebrated their 14th anniversary, which is a heck of a lot longer span than what is seen much anymore in the straight community.
Titania

Sydney, Australia

#5 Aug 12, 2014
Graffiti on a mens' room wall:
My mother made me a homosexual.

Someone wrote underneath:
If I give her the wool, could she make me 1 too?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 12, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> I have a family member who is gay...very accomplished,excellent schooling,career,raising 2 beautiful children in a much more loving environment than what she may have been exposed to. She and her partner just celebrated their 14th anniversary, which is a heck of a lot longer span than what is seen much anymore in the straight community.
that is good information. thanks cretin56 :)
Bob

Seattle, WA

#7 Aug 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is good information. thanks cretin56 :)
For a parent a gay child would be the ultimate tragedy in a family. The ultimate shame. A sad thing to break a parents heart.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 12, 2014
Bob, you are wasting your time. i did not read your post.

Gays are law abiding citizens and great contributors to society.

Gay haters are real criminals for promoting Gay hatred.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
Bob, you are wasting your time. i did not read your post.
Gays are law abiding citizens and great contributors to society.
Gay haters are real criminals for promoting Gay hatred.
Gays are a foul stench on the face of the earth.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 13, 2014
Gay haters are like Ted Haggard. hating gays, but doing what gays are doing, right hypocrite Bob ?
Bob

Seattle, WA

#11 Aug 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
Gay haters are like Ted Haggard. hating gays, but doing what gays are doing, right hypocrite Bob ?
Your limp wrist and lisping won't help you in hell.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 13, 2014
MOST parents of Gays love their gay kids. Gay children are never kicked out of home for being Gay. They are being treated fairly just like any other children.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#13 Aug 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
MOST parents of Gays love their gay kids. Gay children are never kicked out of home for being Gay. They are being treated fairly just like any other children.
Stop lying. A gay son is the ultimate shame for any parent. Its a broken heart for sure.
Bucky

Seattle, WA

#14 Aug 15, 2014

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#15 Aug 15, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your limp wrist and lisping won't help you in hell.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Guess this means there won't be any politicians there either, huh?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#16 Aug 15, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are a foul stench on the face of the earth.
Yet heterosexual males just keep the prison system packed to capacity. Majority of the worlds ills are caused by heterosexual males. What a wonderful world this would be were it not for heterosexual males and their crimes,

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#17 Aug 15, 2014
Ask all those parents whose heterosexual sons that are locked up in the prison system breaks their hearts for their crimes against humanity.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#18 Aug 15, 2014
Statitistics have shown that gays tend to have higher I.Q's than heterosexuals. Perhaps that may explain the lunacy of this thread bashing gays,one of the best things this world has going.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#19 Aug 15, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Statitistics have shown that gays tend to have higher I.Q's than heterosexuals. Perhaps that may explain the lunacy of this thread bashing gays,one of the best things this world has going.
Honor your mother and father. In other words. Don't be gay. Its an abomination.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#20 Aug 15, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Honor your mother and father. In other words. Don't be gay. Its an abomination.
The bible calls adultery an abomnation as well. Notice how quiet these self righteous, holier than thou Christians are strangely silent on that. Wonder why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Gotti 31,529
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 29 min Peter Ross 6,494
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Harlot-Beast ofRe... 687,403
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min nanoanomaly 987,406
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr HFCS - What It Is 2
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 7 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 9 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web