How Long Until 'whatmoozy' Is Banned This Time?

Created by dmbywxoekqa on Aug 2, 2009

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

ASAP!

One Day

Two Days

Five Days

A Week

A Month

A Year

When The Mods Sober Up

“WTF?”

Since: May 08

Leftists ruined my oatmeal!

#1 Aug 2, 2009
Whatever he is going by now, how long until whatamoose/whatamooze/whatamoo zy is banned again?

PS - I think he is a meth head (South Africa, along with their HUGE crime problem, also has a HUGE drug problem - specifically speed or meth as it is known in the USA),'cause he posts non stop 24/7 every day.

The only other explination is he is sharing his ID with others to perpetuate his stalking.

“WTF?”

#2 Aug 2, 2009
Come on folks - what is your opinion of Topix's most annoying stalker (aside from me of course).

“Moozy with the Golden Heart”

Since: Jul 09

watamooze@yahoo.com

#3 Aug 3, 2009
dmbywxoekqa wrote:
Whatever he is going by now, how long until whatamoose/whatamooze/whatamoo zy is banned again?
PS - I think he is a meth head (South Africa, along with their HUGE crime problem, also has a HUGE drug problem - specifically speed or meth as it is known in the USA),'cause he posts non stop 24/7 every day.
The only other explination is he is sharing his ID with others to perpetuate his stalking.
Jeeze ! You are to humble ! 72000 posts is not to sneezed at ! And that's not even counting your very active sock puppets ...

But this one you're using now should get some milage, eh ? Or do you operate him just to get me banned ? Funny how your sock puppets can fart in your own face, huh ? And how they lose their power as soon as they are exposed, eh ?

You really think anyone is going to buy this poster with a piddley number of posts ( average 2 per day ), exploding into action all of a sudden to harrass the Moozy ? That must be the biggest insult to the intelligence of Topix posters ever coming out of the small town of Vidor, huh ?

But the worst of South Africa is infinitely better than the best of your measly little hometown, huh ?

<;o)

watamooze@yahoo.com

#4 Aug 3, 2009
dmbywxoekqa wrote:
Come on folks - what is your opinion of Topix's most annoying stalker (aside from me of course).
I may not mention the unholy name of the biggest & most annoying stalker on Topix of course, for fear of annoying the little pip-squeek crybaby ( & boy ! Can he whine !)...

Which brings me to that whining "Open Letter to Topix you wrote after your last warning ( I simply cannot write such conniving sobby letters ). I can't find it. It seems the thread has been pulled. Can you not send it to me, so I can copy & paste it ? I want to whine in the moderators' ears to salvage my position ...

“WTF?”

#5 Aug 3, 2009
Watamoozy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeeze ! You are to humble ! 72000 posts is not to sneezed at ! And that's not even counting your very active sock puppets ...
But this one you're using now should get some milage, eh ? Or do you operate him just to get me banned ? Funny how your sock puppets can fart in your own face, huh ? And how they lose their power as soon as they are exposed, eh ?
You really think anyone is going to buy this poster with a piddley number of posts ( average 2 per day ), exploding into action all of a sudden to harrass the Moozy ? That must be the biggest insult to the intelligence of Topix posters ever coming out of the small town of Vidor, huh ?
But the worst of South Africa is infinitely better than the best of your measly little hometown, huh ?
<;o)
Your country is a crime riddled hell-hole where rape is now the national sport.

Did you notice the line of blue text under my ID? It give a general proximity to where my IP address is comming from.

Did your unrepatent apartied ass notice it says 'Chicago'? That is nowhere near Vidor, Texas you imbecile.

And yes, I will work to get you banned loser, and then you'll come bcak with another dirivative of the moose name, and you'll get banned again, and so on, and so on, because you have no life, seeing as you cannot leave the walled-off compound the whites in South Africa live in, because of the sins of their fathers.

Enjoy being a prisoner in your own country.

PS - why haven't you tried to re-enact the little witch girl you were posing as (you seemed to enjoy answering yourself in Spanish)? Did you finally get over your sexual identity issues? Or did you get that sex change after all?

watamooze@yahoo.com

#7 Oct 22, 2013
dmbywxoekqa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice the line of blue text under my ID? It give a general proximity to where my IP address is comming from.
Did your unrepatent apartied ass notice it says 'Chicago'? That is nowhere near Vidor, Texas you imbecile.
And yes, I will work to get you banned loser, and then you'll come bcak with another dirivative of the moose name, and you'll get banned again, and so on, and so on, because you have no life, seeing as you cannot leave the walled-off compound the whites in South Africa live in, because of the sins of their fathers.
PS - why haven't you tried to re-enact the little witch girl you were posing as (you seemed to enjoy answering yourself in Spanish)? Did you finally get over your sexual identity issues? Or did you get that sex change after all?
Xcntrik Invidor's spck puppet, are you? Disappeared like smoke in the wind ... Just like Xcntrik ... <;o)
The Spelling Otter

Modesto, CA

#8 Oct 22, 2013
dmbywxoekqa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "back".
The Spelling Otter

Modesto, CA

#9 Oct 22, 2013
Watamoozy wrote:
<quoted text>
Xcntrik Invidor's spck puppet, are you? Disappeared like smoke in the wind ... Just like Xcntrik ... <;o)
It's "sock".

watamooze@yahoo.com

#10 Oct 28, 2013
The Spelling Otter wrote:
<quoted text>It's "sock".
No ... It's "sock puppet" ... Who are you? The Spelling Otter? <;o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 265,568
AirAsia jet vanishes into sea 7 min Doctor REALITY 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 778,872
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min USA Born 560,608
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min lil whispers 605,372
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 51 min Liam 13
Time For Civilized People Everywhere.... 1 hr Talion 1
Gay snapchat names 5 hr boygyhoy 183
More from around the web