Why do blacks hate their country?

Created by Anglo on Jul 9, 2010

124 votes

Click on an option to vote

That's what they're taught

Learned it from Jesse Jackson

It's the only country to hate

Black hate syndrome

From rapper music

Self pity

They hate everything

Slave traders

Blame it on the white man

Cause they're not white

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Anglo

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 9, 2010
Did you see the rant on Fox News yesterday?

That was not voter intimidation and antiwhite hatred was it?

Surely it was something else.

Blame it on Fox News.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jul 9, 2010
Anglo wrote:
Did you see the rant on Fox News yesterday?
That was not voter intimidation and antiwhite hatred was it?
Surely it was something else.
Blame it on Fox News.
__________

I sure did see the rant by the member of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) on Fox News.

And you are right on the mark about the rest of what you said above.

Hey Anglo, I wasn't shocked though that Eric Holder & the Justice Department didn't file charges against the members of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP). The U.S. gov't has a VERY left wing bias & slant to it.

And this is why.---- From the 1960s till now, the democratic party GAVE african Americans special protections, special privileges as well as preferential treatment AT THE EXPENSE OF Whites. And the democratic party did this for the african American vote, so that their candidates (The democratic partys candidates) could get elected &/or reelected to office.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Jul 9, 2010
Anglo ---- For quite some time now, there has been a left wing double standard in America as it pertains to "race".

Here's an example.---- Several years ago, Fox News Bill O'Reilly had New York Congressman Jerrold Nadler (He's from New Yorks 8th District) on. And O'Reilly was asking Nadler as well as pointing out to him the TOTALLY different reaction of protestors to the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) rally compared to the rally of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP).

This is what happened.--- The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) held a rally in Manhattan. And many anti-Klan & anti-racist protestors turned out to protest against the Klan. In addition, many politicians also turned out to protest against the Klan.

And then, a couple of weeks after the Klan rally, the radical left wing, afrocentric, anti-White, anti-U.S. gov't, anti-capitalist & anti-corporation New Black Panther Party (NBPP) held a rally in Manhattan. However though, no protestors turned out to protest against the New Black Panther Party. Furthermore, no politicians turned out to protest against the New Black Panther Party.

This is the deal.--- It more "politically correct" for one to protest against White racists compared to african American racists. And this is why.--- Whites are considered as being the "oppressors", whereas african Americans are considered as being the "oppressed".
mama cracker

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 9, 2010
Hey, you forgot to add the boxes

because my great-grandparents were slaves

because my grandparents were paid "house help"

because my parents risked their lives rallying for equal rights

because I live in a confused world where there are so many people
with radically differing opinions on the topic, that I never know
who I'm dealing with

Oh yeah, and how about: I/they don't hate their country
(only the confused bigotry of a few vocal backwards people)

And no, I'm not black. Just a regular, non-radical, normal, intelligent, loving white woman.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Jul 9, 2010
Anglo ---- In regards to you mentioning the term "black".---- With all due respect, people of African descent are NOT all alike. For instance, foreign born blacks ((Central American born blacks (Afro-Panamanians), South American born blacks (Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians, Afro-Surinamese, Afro-Guyanese & Afro-Brasileiros), West Indians (Jamaicans, Haitians, Grenadians, St. Lucians, Virgin Islanders, Bajans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Dominicanos, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, etc.) & EVEN African born blacks (Nigerian-Americans, Senegalese-Americans, Ghanaian-Americans, Ethiopian-Americans, Eritrean-Americans & Somalian-Americans)) are A LOT different than african Americans. Especially in regards to culture.

Most of the members of all of the foreign born black groups which I mentioned in my above paragraph values & cherishes work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education & law & order.

TRAGICALLY, America has the LOWEST & LOWLIEST "black life form" in the form of african Americans.
Anglo

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Jul 9, 2010
Johnny wrote:
Anglo ---- In regards to you mentioning the term "black".---- With all due respect, people of African descent are NOT all alike. For instance, foreign born blacks ((Central American born blacks (Afro-Panamanians), South American born blacks (Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians, Afro-Surinamese, Afro-Guyanese & Afro-Brasileiros), West Indians (Jamaicans, Haitians, Grenadians, St. Lucians, Virgin Islanders, Bajans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Dominicanos, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, etc.) & EVEN African born blacks (Nigerian-Americans, Senegalese-Americans, Ghanaian-Americans, Ethiopian-Americans, Eritrean-Americans & Somalian-Americans)) are A LOT different than african Americans. Especially in regards to culture.
Most of the members of all of the foreign born black groups which I mentioned in my above paragraph values & cherishes work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education & law & order.
TRAGICALLY, America has the LOWEST & LOWLIEST "black life form" in the form of african Americans.
Johnny,

Black - as in black-American, as in African-American

it doesn't matter from where the black originated, the result is the same - a black living in America.

(Notice that ALL blacks refer to themselves as African-American or simply as black)
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Jul 10, 2010
Anglo ---- You said "it doesn't matter from where the black originated, the result is the same - a black living in America".---- Now, it is true that these people all have some African ancestry. But, they are all different & distinct.


You say "(Notice that ALL blacks refer to themselves as African American or simply as black)".---- Okay, this can be the case & deal with African born blacks & English &/or French / Creole speaking blacks from the Caribbean. But still & regardless, even African born blacks as well as English & French / Creole speaking blacks from the Caribbean still maintain their own respective cultures, customs & norms.

In addition, this is not the case nor deal with Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicanos, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians & Afro-Peruvians, etc.). Afro-Latinos side with as well as identify with their "Latin" part / ancestry. Furthermore, & even MORE so, Afro-Latinos have fallen & currently fall under the classification & categorization of "Hispanic" with the U.S. gov't. And what the U.S. gov't has said & currently says is what MATTERS.

And Anglo (And with all due respect), let me please just say it again --- Foreign born blacks (All of the foreign born black groups which I mentioned in my previous post) are VERY much different than african Americans in regards to
culture. Culturally, foreign born blacks are VERY much different than african Americans.

Foreign born blacks are VERY much different than african Americans in regards to behavior, attitudes as well as actions. And I pointed out how foreign born blacks are very much different than african Americans in my previous post.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 10, 2010
White people hate blacks because they can't be black. It's proven all day everyday. Whites folks will pay millions upon millions of dollars in this country to TRY to look black. Plumping up their lips, lol..... spray on tans, tanning beds, dread locks, braids, butt surgery, fake padded butts such as the (boodie pop). Blacks don't hate you white people for the color of your skin. Blacks hate most whites because most whites are very ignorant and indeed full of hate. The lie, cheat, steal. White people hate the color of their own skin, that's if you can call (nude) a color? Glad I'm not white, I'd be wrinkled by now with cracked up lines on my face. White people are cursed and they all know it. If you whites don't like my honest to goodness comment........ Then tough botox to you all.
Hans Delbrook

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2010
Black Queen of Grace wrote:
White people hate blacks because they can't be black. It's proven all day everyday. Whites folks will pay millions upon millions of dollars in this country to TRY to look black. Plumping up their lips, lol..... spray on tans, tanning beds, dread locks, braids, butt surgery, fake padded butts such as the (boodie pop). Blacks don't hate you white people for the color of your skin. Blacks hate most whites because most whites are very ignorant and indeed full of hate. The lie, cheat, steal. White people hate the color of their own skin, that's if you can call (nude) a color? Glad I'm not white, I'd be wrinkled by now with cracked up lines on my face. White people are cursed and they all know it. If you whites don't like my honest to goodness comment........ Then tough botox to you all.
Ppl in general have always had a problem w/ who they are. That's why they are always changing fashions styles etc. Their may be a few whites who were raised in black communities who don't like themselves. The truth is NOBODY wants to be black and reading between the lines of your post you prove my point.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 10, 2010
Rap music! The lyrics are always racist.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Jul 11, 2010
Black Queen of Grace --- You said "White folks will pay millions upon millions of dollars in this country to TRY to look black".--- Well, some Whites will do this. Not most Whites.

And actually, the reverse is totally true. And this is what I'm referring to.---- african Americans trying to look more "White". For instance, african American women straightening their hair. In addition, african American women using skin lightening creams &/or drugs. And this has been & is currently VERY widespread throughout the african American "community".

You say "Plumping up their lips...spray on tans, tanning beds, dread locks, braids, butt surgery, fake padded butts such as the (boodie pop)".--- I do see your points about the dread locks, braids, butt surgery & butt pads. But, not the tanning. A White person tanning doesn't mean that they want to be like african Americans.

And as for the Whites with the dread locks, braids, butt surgery & butt pads, this is very small minority of Whites.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Jul 11, 2010
Black Queen of Grace ---- You said "Blacks don't hate you white people for the color of your skin".--- Uhh (And with all due respect), the exact, same can & could be said about african Americans. Now, african Americans say that other people don't like african Americans because of their skin color. But, african Americans skin color is NOT the factor. The factor is african Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.

And "White Flight" is the perfect example which shows this. This is what happened.--- From the 1960s till now, tens of millions of White families fled from the cities to the suburbs. And these tens of millions of White families were fleeing from african Americans NOT because of their skin color but because of their actions, behavior & attitudes. These tens of millions of White families were fleeing from african American murders, rapes, gangs, drug dealing, pimping, prostitution, assaults, thefts, carjacking, drivebys, robberies & burglaries.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Jul 11, 2010
Black Queen of Grace --- You said "Blacks hate most whites because most whites are very ignorant and indeed full of hate. They lie, cheat, steal".---- Well, since you said this, it is ONLY fair that I point out ALL of the things which Whites have done to help & empower african Americans over the generations.

And it has mainly been the tax money from primarily White-Americans which has gone towards african Americans welfare & other entitlements.

And among the White groups, Jewish-Americans have especially done a lot to help & empower african Americans. Jewish-Americans played a very critical & pivotal part in the formation of the NAACP organization way back. And Jewish-Americans played a very critical & pivotal part in the sustaining of the NAACP as well as many other african American civil & legal rights organizations. In addition, Jewish-Americans gave alot of aid to the african American "civil rights movement" back in the 1960s. And this aid consisted of monetary donations as well as legal aid & advice.

And from the 1960s till now, african Americans have been given preferential treatment in the areas of aid, college / university admissions, job hiring & set asides.

And from the 1960s till now, african Americans have been given trillions & trillions of dollars in aid in the form of welfare, housing aid, rent assistance, heat assistance, educational aid, health care aid, free school lunches, food stamps, TANF, Section 8, AFDC, WIC, legal aid, phone bill aid, transportation aid, child care/day care, foster care, affirmative action/quotas, set asides & federal jobs.

So, White-Americans have MORE than done their fair share to help & empower african Americans.

And Whites have done PLENTY to help the "developing world". And especially for black Africa. And these are just some of the things which Whites have done to help black Africa.---

Whites have built roads, built railways, built black Africas urban infrastructures, built schools, built hospitals, built airports, cultivated fields, improved agriculture, improved farming methods, provided fresh water, built reservoirs / dams, provided clothing (Primarily shoes, pants & dresses, etc.), provided school books, improved sanitation, provided medicines, built industries, built banks & cultivated the raw materials / natural resource base(s).

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 12, 2010
Johnny wrote:
Black Queen of Grace ---- You said "Blacks don't hate you white people for the color of your skin".--- Uhh (And with all due respect), the exact, same can & could be said about african Americans. Now, african Americans say that other people don't like african Americans because of their skin color. But, african Americans skin color is NOT the factor. The factor is african Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.
And "White Flight" is the perfect example which shows this. This is what happened.--- From the 1960s till now, tens of millions of White families fled from the cities to the suburbs. And these tens of millions of White families were fleeing from african Americans NOT because of their skin color but because of their actions, behavior & attitudes. These tens of millions of White families were fleeing from african American murders, rapes, gangs, drug dealing, pimping, prostitution, assaults, thefts, carjacking, drivebys, robberies & burglaries.
Hey Johnny, I see I struck a nerve. Everything in my comment is true and you know it. White people including YOU hate who they are and what they look like. You people risk your lives burning your skin to look black. All the crimes you mentioned at the end of your comment goes for whites and brown too, especially whites. The bottom line is you whites will never be anything other than unhappy white killer aliens who will do anything including taking out bank loans to look black. If I had a penny everytime I hear white people complain about how white their skin is, I'd be a trillionaire.
Support Bart Cop

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jul 12, 2010
Black Queen of Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a penny everytime I hear white people complain about how white their skin is, I'd be a trillionaire.
If I had a penny every time a negro killed another negro I would be far richer than a mere trillionaire.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#18 Jul 13, 2010
Black Queen of Grace --- You said "Hey Johnny, I see I struck a nerve".--- Uhh, no, not at all. I didn't take anything personal. If I see any post &/or thread which is left of center & if I have some time, I'm going to comment. And especially if it is left wing afrocentric themed.

You say "White people including YOU hate who they are and what they look like".--- Uhh, nope, nothing like that here at all. In addition, I'm not that light at all. My fathers family comes from central Italy (From around the Rome area) & my mothers family comes from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

You say "You people risk your lives burning your skin to look black".---- This may be the case & deal with some Whites. But not most. And one tanning doesn't mean that they want to be "black".

You say "All the crimes you mentioned at the end of your comment goes for whites and brown too, especially whites".--- True. In my previous post, when I mentioned those crimes, I was showing how it correlated with "White Flight" from the 1960s till now. I was pointing out that african Americans skin color wasn't the factor. The factor(s) was african Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.

You say "whites will never be anything other than unhappy white killer aliens who will do anything including taking out bank loans to look black".---
You were correct about the Whites who undergo the dread locks, braids, butt surgery &/or butt pads. But, not the tanning. And how many Whites do the dread locks, braids, butt surgery &/or butt pads?--- A very small percentage.

And what about african American women undergoing straightening their hair &/or using skin lightening creams &/or drugs?
Magnus

Absecon, NJ

#19 Jul 16, 2010
Johnny wrote:
Black Queen of Grace --- You said "Hey Johnny, I see I struck a nerve".--- Uhh, no, not at all. I didn't take anything personal. If I see any post &/or thread which is left of center & if I have some time, I'm going to comment. And especially if it is left wing afrocentric themed.
You say "White people including YOU hate who they are and what they look like".--- Uhh, nope, nothing like that here at all. In addition, I'm not that light at all. My fathers family comes from central Italy (From around the Rome area) & my mothers family comes from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
You say "You people risk your lives burning your skin to look black".---- This may be the case & deal with some Whites. But not most. And one tanning doesn't mean that they want to be "black".
You say "All the crimes you mentioned at the end of your comment goes for whites and brown too, especially whites".--- True. In my previous post, when I mentioned those crimes, I was showing how it correlated with "White Flight" from the 1960s till now. I was pointing out that african Americans skin color wasn't the factor. The factor(s) was african Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.
You say "whites will never be anything other than unhappy white killer aliens who will do anything including taking out bank loans to look black".---
You were correct about the Whites who undergo the dread locks, braids, butt surgery &/or butt pads. But, not the tanning. And how many Whites do the dread locks, braids, butt surgery &/or butt pads?--- A very small percentage.
And what about african American women undergoing straightening their hair &/or using skin lightening creams &/or drugs?
Last time I checked, white people aren't the only people in the world with straight hair. So that is a moot point about black women straightening theirs "to look white". Indians (Hindu), Native Americans, Hispanics, and Asians can all have naturally straight hair. Tanning, btw is a huge multi-million dollar industry in America that is popular with whites. They even go tanning before they go to the beach TO TAN. Anyone who isn't sheltered and doesn't live in a worthless "fly-over state", or at the very least, knows of the trends in this country will be able to tell you the same.
You're very good at making white issues out to be the "exception" while stating the black ones out to be the rule. The entire premise of your argument is a disingenuous one.
Paris

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Jul 16, 2010
You guys are funny. I am a black female and I can't speak for a whole race but I don't hate my country. Might to fact, I am part of the United States Military and one thing we take kindly to is being treated equally regardless of sex or color. I can't say anything yet regarding sexual orientation but I won't have to pretty soon. I try to better myself and not go by what people think I should be. I am not one mass of people so therefore, I can't not speak for one mass of people. Everybody loves a little self-pity so there is also nothing I can say about that. If people want to get stuck out of a rut, they need to look at their lives, see what is wrong with the picture and then take steps to get what you want to be. You don't have to be rich to do what you want to do. You just need the right resources i.e. military. The only thing I can say is that yes, there are people who are being treated differently and as long as ignorance remains, will be continued to be treated differently. Hell! I am new to the adult working world and I have been taken advantage of for more times that I can count on my hand. However, one person doesn't represent a whole race. We have a President that represents our country but does that mean he represents Tea Partiers? NOPE!
Magnus

Absecon, NJ

#21 Jul 16, 2010
Johnny wrote:
Black Queen of Grace ---- You said "Blacks don't hate you white people for the color of your skin".--- Uhh (And with all due respect), the exact, same can & could be said about african Americans. Now, african Americans say that other people don't like african Americans because of their skin color. But, african Americans skin color is NOT the factor. The factor is african Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.
And "White Flight" is the perfect example which shows this. This is what happened.--- From the 1960s till now, tens of millions of White families fled from the cities to the suburbs. And these tens of millions of White families were fleeing from african Americans NOT because of their skin color but because of their actions, behavior & attitudes. These tens of millions of White families were fleeing from african American murders, rapes, gangs, drug dealing, pimping, prostitution, assaults, thefts, carjacking, drivebys, robberies & burglaries.
Um...no. White people moved out of nothing BUT fear. They took everything in terms of funding, jobs, and businesses with them and left blacks and browns high and dry. Because most whites had a fear of blacks and browns because they thought and still think "they're gonna get vengeance on us!" White Flight ruined neighborhood economies and since the people who had nothing, moved into neighborhoods WITH nothing, and were taxed like everyone else who HAD something... Well do I even need to continue? You can just see the end result. Lack of jobs usually cause an increase of crime.

For example, it's more than a coincidence that since the American Auto Industry failed (which white conservatives were against having a bailout for, while vying for a Wall Street one...) places like Detroit which had a large number of blacks in the industry who were laid off, had simultaneous increases of BOTH poverty and crime. These aren't excuses (like I know you'll say in typical white "knee-jerk" fashion), this is the reality of what happened and what has been happening. I mean look at how there is very LITTLE crime in middle and upper-class black neighborhoods, where the people have jobs. Poverty = Massive Influx of Crime.
Magnus

Absecon, NJ

#22 Jul 16, 2010
To answer the topic question, I'm sure that most black people LOVE this country. Seeing as how blacks have always been quick to fight and die for this country and for the majority in its wars (a fact that whites LOVE ot "forget"), only to come home and be hated by them. I hear FAR more "anti-American" talk from hippy whites, rebellious anarchy loving ones, and ultra religious anti-war ones like the Westboro Baptist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Hidingfromyou 793,711
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min onemale 267,302
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min truth 567,380
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 35 min I love Nigerians 40
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 58 min Ruby88 53,280
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 607,067
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 5,307
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,425
More from around the web