Wha if Malaysia Airlies Flight MH370....

Wha if Malaysia Airlies Flight MH370.......is NEVER found??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1 Mar 18, 2014
http://news.msn.com/world/what-if-the-missing... The Holy Bible says there's coming a time when all of the dead from throughout the ages will be raised from the dead. And that means WHEREVER they may be: WHEREVR: http://biblehub.com/revelation/20-13.htm So what am I beginning to SEE here??! As much as many people who were friends don't want to believe it, what I'm seeing is a Captain who, for whatever reason, deliberately crashed that 777......because someone....associated with the Islamic opposition leader of the group that the he himself was a member of......told him to crash the plane.....I TRULY BELIEVE THAT. And I truly believe that it had something to do with the opposition group leader being put in jail....because THAT happened just before the Captain boarded the flight. I believe someone, radical in their beliefs, gave the Captain.....an ultimatum. I believe they told him to crash the plane....or else. And 'or else' could mean anything. I mean, HOW ELSE TO YOU EXPLAIN THIS PLANE BEING DIVERTED BY COMPUTER PROGRAM AND THEN FLYING FOR OVER SIX OR SEVEN HOURS??!!! You wanna' know WHY the plane flew for so long??!! Because the CAPTAIN was looking for a place to 'dump' the plane were it would be impossible to find, THAT'S WHY!!! He was so ashamed of what he was doing that he didn't want the world to know that it was HIM!!!!! BUT GUESS WHAT ????!!! He left 'electronic FOOTPRINTS' that that say he's the leading suspect, but he'll never be tried for mass murder!!!! If the man was innocent, I truly truly apologize. Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#2 Mar 18, 2014
Good night to all in every nation. 4 REAL. Nite nite.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#3 Mar 18, 2014
Silkair pilot, Tsu Way Ming, killed, or disabled First Officer, Duncan Ward, and THAT is what allowed him to dive that 10 month old Boeing 737 into the Indonesian Musi River a full speed. And, likewise, I believe that the Captain of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, killed, or severely disabled, the First Officer on his flight. He was making every effort to reach the 32,00 foot deep Indian Ocean as quick as possible without being intercepted. HE KNEW THAT ROUTE, AND THAT PART OF THE WORLD......WELL. He was trying t get the plane into the ocean as fast as he could. Once he knew he as in the souhern Indian Ocean......he descended the plane......he slowed the plane.....he leveled the plane.....he wanted the plane to land on the ocean surface as smoothly as possible.....because he wanted the plane to go to the bottom of the Indian Ocean....in tact.. Islam strikes again.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Silkair pilot, Tsu Way Ming, killed, or disabled First Officer, Duncan Ward, and THAT is what allowed him to dive that 10 month old Boeing 737 into the Indonesian Musi River a full speed. And, likewise, I believe that the Captain of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, killed, or severely disabled, the First Officer on his flight. He was making every effort to reach the 32,00 foot deep Indian Ocean as quick as possible without being intercepted. HE KNEW THAT ROUTE, AND THAT PART OF THE WORLD......WELL. He was trying t get the plane into the ocean as fast as he could. Once he knew he as in the souhern Indian Ocean......he descended the plane......he slowed the plane.....he leveled the plane.....he wanted the plane to land on the ocean surface as smoothly as possible.....because he wanted the plane to go to the bottom of the Indian Ocean....in tact.. Islam strikes again.
Maybe they landed on Fantasy Island...
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#5 Mar 19, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they landed on Fantasy Island...
I overheard a conversation this morning and the one fellow was quite sure that this airplane was taken by aliens. If you believe in aliens that is fine, but if you don't then ..........
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#6 Mar 19, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they landed on Fantasy Island...
Maybe your brain was never installed in your head at conception.
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#7 Mar 20, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Silkair pilot, Tsu Way Ming, killed, or disabled First Officer, Duncan Ward, and THAT is what allowed him to dive that 10 month old Boeing 737 into the Indonesian Musi River a full speed. And, likewise, I believe that the Captain of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, killed, or severely disabled, the First Officer on his flight. He was making every effort to reach the 32,00 foot deep Indian Ocean as quick as possible without being intercepted. HE KNEW THAT ROUTE, AND THAT PART OF THE WORLD......WELL. He was trying t get the plane into the ocean as fast as he could. Once he knew he as in the souhern Indian Ocean......he descended the plane......he slowed the plane.....he leveled the plane.....he wanted the plane to land on the ocean surface as smoothly as possible.....because he wanted the plane to go to the bottom of the Indian Ocean....in tact.. Islam strikes again.
Hey Doc
The Australians have sighted debris which they are going to inspect. The USA ship and the Australian Air Force people have heard a regular ping coming from that suspected debris of the Malaysian flight. It is located half way between Perth, Australia and the Antartic. Not too far wrong off your post (if it is the aircraft of the Malaysian flight.) Look at Sky news for more updates.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#8 Mar 21, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your brain was never installed in your head at conception.
Now that I think about it, maybe Fantasy Island is a stretch..
How about Godzilla knocked it out of the sky and ate it, that's why there's no wreckage.
Pretty smart, huh?
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#10 Mar 21, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc
The Australians have sighted debris which they are going to inspect. The USA ship and the Australian Air Force people have heard a regular ping coming from that suspected debris of the Malaysian flight. It is located half way between Perth, Australia and the Antartic. Not too far wrong off your post (if it is the aircraft of the Malaysian flight.) Look at Sky news for more updates.
The Malaysian government is a bunch of muslims who are protecting the evil deeds of the Captain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 1 min Nohweh 154
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Bongo 87,852
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min MARKOTHUMEA 665,101
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Pegasus 284,467
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min Al Capone 3,380
'Sugar Daddys' and 'College 'Prostitutes' 1 hr andet1987 2
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Liamm 441
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web