SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT at GLOOP
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#37 Oct 13, 2012
Not fooled by Knock off wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi fake andet.
ha ha not fake Andet

are you Knock Off ? Knock Off is my Topix Best Friend. well, one of my great friends in Topix. where is my great friend Knock Off ?

Since: Sep 08

.

#43 Oct 13, 2012
Gloop?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#44 Oct 13, 2012
Knock Off and I are never fakes or socks or Phil Gray.

i am the one and only andet1987from Chicago, IL

and there is only one Knock Off from Denver, CO
Not fooled by Phil Gray

Mountain View, CA

#46 Oct 13, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
Knock Off and I are never fakes or socks or Phil Gray.
i am the one and only andet1987from Chicago, IL
and there is only one Knock Off from Denver, CO
Sorry to inform you, since you seem so simpleminded, but Knock off is posing as me and Phil Gray and several other posters and combo-name posters. All the Denvers seem to Knock off. I truly think Phil Gray is on hiatus (vacation). The current "Phil Gray" no longer seems interested in accusing me of being someone he knows and wants to fight or sue.

But then I don't care if someone pretends to be me, because only people I don't care about would be "fooled". If you get sucked into Knock off's routine, it's no skin off my nose. But it does reflect on the dishonorable nature of Knock off.
Not fooled by Phil Gray

Mountain View, CA

#49 Oct 13, 2012
That's all you can muster?
Lame.
Time to do a brittany:

i won
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#50 Oct 13, 2012
Not fooled by Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to inform you, since you seem so simpleminded, but Knock off is posing as me and Phil Gray and several other posters and combo-name posters. All the Denvers seem to Knock off. I truly think Phil Gray is on hiatus (vacation). The current "Phil Gray" no longer seems interested in accusing me of being someone he knows and wants to fight or sue.
But then I don't care if someone pretends to be me, because only people I don't care about would be "fooled". If you get sucked into Knock off's routine, it's no skin off my nose. But it does reflect on the dishonorable nature of Knock off.
that's a fake Knock Off you are talking about and his location is also in Denver, CO. the real Knock Off does not pretend to be someone else.
Not fooled by Phil Gray

Mountain View, CA

#52 Oct 14, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a fake Knock Off you are talking about and his location is also in Denver, CO. the real Knock Off does not pretend to be someone else.
Nope. And the ONLY one fooled by the Denver poster is YOU. The ONLY one.
So fooling you, simpleton that you are, is the sole object of every single Denver post.

What you think of as "my bestest friend" is devoting ALL their energy to making a chump out of you.

Which is why I say Knock off of Denver, posing as many other people of Denver, is a sour nasty bitter creep. If that's your "bestest friend" you simply need to get out more.
Are you sick and housebound? You are always here and posting such simple stuff.
Not fooled by Phil Gray

Mountain View, CA

#55 Oct 14, 2012
Knock off, you are stupid to want to chump andet1987 like that. He's the only one who will play with you. He used to think of you as a friend and you treat him like dirt.
Shame!
Not fooled by Phil Gray

Mountain View, CA

#60 Oct 14, 2012
Knock off, you are stupid to want to chump andet1987 like that. He's the only one who will play with you. He used to think of you as a friend and you treat him like dirt.
Shame!
Not fooled by Phil Gray

Mountain View, CA

#62 Oct 14, 2012
Knock off, you are stupid to want to chump andet1987 like that. He's the only one who will play with you. He used to think of you as a friend and you treat him like dirt.
Shame!
Not fooled by Phil Gray

Mountain View, CA

#65 Oct 14, 2012
Knock off, you are stupid to want to chump andet1987 like that. He's the only one who will play with you. He used to think of you as a friend and you treat him like dirt.
Shame!

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#66 Oct 14, 2012






































Glo  p

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#70 Oct 14, 2012
What Do You Call 100 Lawyers At The Bottom Of The Ocean?


      A Good Start

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#74 Oct 14, 2012


























:








Knock off, you are stupid to want to chump andet1987 like that. He is the only one who will play with you. He used to think of you as a friend and you treat him like dirt.
Shame!

Since: Sep 08

.

#75 Oct 14, 2012
Community SPLAT wrote:
<quoted text>
SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!
GLOOP!!!

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#76 Oct 15, 2012
Sorry to inform you, since you seem so simpleminded, but Knock off is posing as me and Phil Gray and several other posters [Community SPLAT - how lame is that] and combo-name posters. All the Denvers seem to Knock off. I truly think Phil Gray is on hiatus (vacation). The current "Phil Gray" no longer seems interested in accusing me of being someone he knows and wants to fight or sue.

But then I don't care if someone pretends to be me, because only people I don't care about would be "fooled". If you get sucked into Knock off's routine, it's no skin off my nose. But it does reflect on the dishonorable nature of Knock off.

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#84 Oct 15, 2012










Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the varsity swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#86 Oct 15, 2012


It's not true. Some of us have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Since: Sep 12

.

#87 Oct 15, 2012
Show Me wrote:
It's not true. Some of us have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.
Try to pay attention!
You are posting on the wrong thread.
And therefore NOT answering on the one you meant.

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#88 Oct 16, 2012
Say that reminds me, how'd you get that kid so darn fast? Me and Dot went in to adopt on account a' somethin' went wrong with my semen, and they said we had to wait five years for a healthy white baby. I said, "Healthy white baby? Five years? What else you got?" Said they got two Koreans and a negra born with his heart on the outside. It's a crazy world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 596,156
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 854,558
The Christian Atheist debate 11 min -Alan S Shole- 893
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min I Am No One_ 444,291
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min andet1987 6,131
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,819
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 40,693
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web