Have you ever farted and poop came out?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PoopTurd

Matthews, NC

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Recently, I thought I had to fart.. and I had the hershey squirt's instead!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 31, 2009
i have tried coughing suddenly and my hemorrhoid popped up.

many times also, i suddenly ran to the toilet, sat down on toilet bowl, only to find out it was just a gas.
PoopTurd

Matthews, NC

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Me too... I do this all the time, I have trouble controlling my bowel's. any advice??
sissy21

Matthews, NC

#5 Aug 1, 2009
OMG you are a disgusting pervert! You are probably shitting your pants right now! Go eat some shit!
meee

Matthews, NC

#6 Aug 1, 2009
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!but yes I have actually dont that)
ABRACADABRA

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Aug 1, 2009
...you mean sharted???
andet1987

Schaumburg, IL

#8 Aug 1, 2009
PoopTurd wrote:
Me too... I do this all the time, I have trouble controlling my bowel's. any advice??
maybe eat a little less. try probiotics and colon cleansers. maybe they can help.
ABRACADABRA

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Aug 1, 2009
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe eat a little less. try probiotics and colon cleansers. maybe they can help.
...now that may be the problem in the first place.......colon cleanses? probiotics?...

what the hell you puting in your body?...eat real food
andet1987

Schaumburg, IL

#10 Aug 1, 2009
ABRACADABRA wrote:
<quoted text>
...now that may be the problem in the first place.......colon cleanses? probiotics?...
what the hell you puting in your body?...eat real food
please, read about probiotics and colon cleansers. i have just taken them lately after reading about them. and i believe they work. before, i used to ignore them, as if they have no significance at all. but after reading about them, i knew they can help me. of course i am still eating my favorite foods.
andet1987

Schaumburg, IL

#11 Aug 1, 2009
GNC sells probiotics and colon cleansers. very affordable. :)
poop the head of poopers

Denver, CO

#12 Aug 1, 2009
Yes I have had this problem, but only when I seemed to have diarehha but didn't know it till it was too late.

Btw, thanx for bringing this up as a topic. It's a funny topic - made me laugh to see the topic listed on the main page.

Isn't it just like Topix users to start a thread on something like this? Topix users are the funniest around. lol.
billy

Cookeville, TN

#14 Aug 1, 2009
PoopTurd wrote:
Recently, I thought I had to fart.. and I had the hershey squirt's instead!!!
You....turd, you.
Pooper

Matthews, NC

#15 Aug 1, 2009
I have sharted way too many time's before. It ran down my leg and I had to leave work that day to change clothe's.
ABRACADABRA

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Aug 1, 2009
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
please, read about probiotics and colon cleansers. i have just taken them lately after reading about them. and i believe they work. before, i used to ignore them, as if they have no significance at all. but after reading about them, i knew they can help me. of course i am still eating my favorite foods.
...hey, it all sounds great and all that, but if ya have a sharting problem, it's a symtom, not a cause...
...i never picked a fruit or vegetable, rice kernal, bean, nut, grains, fish, piece of poultry or meat that said colon cleanse or probiotic on it...

...ya sure yer not doin somethin wrong?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 1, 2009
ABRACADABRA wrote:
<quoted text>
...hey, it all sounds great and all that, but if ya have a sharting problem, it's a symtom, not a cause...
...i never picked a fruit or vegetable, rice kernal, bean, nut, grains, fish, piece of poultry or meat that said colon cleanse or probiotic on it...
...ya sure yer not doin somethin wrong?
i urge (orgy) you to please read about probiotics and colon cleansers. if you don't read, then you will think they are insignificant, just like what i did before. it is not expensive at GNC. just google them and read a few minutes.:)
skat

Matthews, NC

#18 Aug 2, 2009
I usually have the shit$ pretty bad, so I do that often. I have to replace my underwear too much and it get's expensive.
skat

Matthews, NC

#20 Aug 2, 2009
GhassanWS wrote:
what the hell ur talkin about !!!!
u can debate such an issue in polite ways , not in this creepy way
how is this creepy? you're the weird one here!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Aug 2, 2009
skat wrote:
<quoted text>
how is this creepy? you're the weird one here!
so true, this topic happens to all of us. and we need to help one another with nice suggestions.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#22 Aug 2, 2009
ginger ale is good for removing flatulence. you can boil a piece of ginger, add a little sugar/sweetener, and drink.

“Rough Diamond”

Since: Jul 09

United States

#23 Aug 2, 2009
OH MY GOSH, This is such a funny topic, but it does happen to the best of us. LOL LOL LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 590,908
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min River Tam 840,106
Sariyer General Electric √ 342 00 24 W... 37 min generalelectricser 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 40 min janeebee 4,643
SARIYER Kilyos O2I2) 342 OO 24 ) GENERAL ELECTR... 42 min generalelectricser 1
BAHCEKOY Sariyer O2I2) 342 OO 24 ) GENERAL ELEC... 46 min generalelectricser 1
Kirecburnu General Electric ( 299 15 34 ) Tarab... 49 min generalelectricser 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jac 100,091
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Edthirty 271,411
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Truths 612,220
More from around the web