Why do they wear their pants so low?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pace

Saltville, VA

#21 Dec 1, 2012
i have no reaction to it whatsoever positive or negative all this is just bullsht to me...
Beetle

Richmond, KY

#23 Jan 23, 2013
Nino Green wrote:
Yeah, new the racist were lurking and waiting to pounce on this thread. Anyone that lives in a diverse place and doesn't get all of their contact with other racist from tv, knows that it's a style that a few cultures use, not just hiphop. Go to your nearest skate park and you'll see plenty of white behinds. Some people should really get out more.
1st- the correct spelling is KNEW, 2nd it is NOT a single race issue; it IS idiotic however, and last your comment regarding Obama killing Osama looses it's impact when you realize that he is also killing this country & on purpose. Now, before you all jump on the "Beetle's a Racist" band wagon without any idea or concern to the validity of such a claim, spend some honest time with an objective mind set and research some history of the man, who influenced him, his past actions, current actions and see where he has led this country AND where he is puposely leading it. If you are honest with yourself, you may well be surprised; however, I doubt seriously that even 1% is willing do actually do just that. So, when your grandchildren or perhaps Great Grand Children ask you what is was like in a free USA and why we lost it, perhaps someone can actually answer correctly. BTW I supported your rights to disagree with me and do not have any problem with those who do so from an educated base; however, we will most likely see hatred and name calling. Oh well, have a great day. Oh yeah, I found this by accident and most likely wont return anyway.
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#24 Jan 23, 2013
Why do they wear their pants so low?

bc their fashion taste is in their azz.
Kim

Williamsport, PA

#25 Feb 15, 2013
Idk what it means
Kim

Williamsport, PA

#26 Feb 15, 2013
pace wrote:
i have no reaction to it whatsoever positive or negative all this is just bullsht to me...
I am sorry but I do not like this comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Chess Jurist 56,449
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 650,824
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Toby 106,105
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 39 min uncute 4
Men in womens clothes (May '12) 1 hr jane 6
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Nacked Truth 45,015
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 2,362
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 182,992
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr brandy trujillo 971,898
More from around the web