Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah'

Full story: CNN

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is sitting down with Oprah Winfrey.A A According to Harpo Productions, the two women have never crossed pathsA A before, and thisA A will be the first time they meet.A A The interview is set to air Monday, November 16thA A - one day beforeA A Palin's new book,A A "Going Rogue: An American Life," goes on sale.A A ...
Comments
661 - 680 of 702 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2013
the independent

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#694
Nov 12, 2009
 
over 1.6 million books sold so far...

on sale at amazon.com for $9.00 pre-sale price..

Since: Nov 09

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#695
Nov 12, 2009
 
Gab wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to kid.
Millions of critters are killed every year while harvesting soy products.
Oh is that right? Which ones and how are they killed? I'll have to check this out. Where is this imformation located?

Gab

“Surrounded by Libs.”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#696
Nov 12, 2009
 
Brenda Hixenbaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that right? Which ones and how are they killed? I'll have to check this out. Where is this imformation located?
http://www.animalsuffering.com/forum/viewtopi...

At the end of this opinion page theres a few links to actual studies.
Even if you google animals killed harvesting soy beans you'll get 50 thousand links.
Even PETA acknowledges and justifies this practice,somehow.
marymoomoo

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#697
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Back to subject, Palin is an ass.

Since: Nov 09

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#698
Nov 12, 2009
 
Gab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.animalsuffering.com/forum/viewtopi...
At the end of this opinion page theres a few links to actual studies.
Even if you google animals killed harvesting soy beans you'll get 50 thousand links.
Even PETA acknowledges and justifies this practice,somehow.
Gab, thank you for the link imfo. I did check it out and to be honest the idea of the casualties of any harvest did not occure to me. I thank you for bringing it to my attention. Unfortunately there are few options left, as everything that is food requires some type of harvest. I will just have to curtail my food intake down more. At the moment my diet consist of cheese sandwiches with mustard, roman noodles,black coffee, and an occassional cake. I'll see what I can do. Thanks again, be safe.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#699
Nov 12, 2009
 
marymoomoo wrote:
Back to subject, Palin is an ass.
And that's on her "good" days!
the independent

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#700
Nov 13, 2009
 
marymoomoo wrote:
Back to subject, Palin is an ass.
over 1.6 million books sold so far...

on sale at amazon.com for $9.00 pre-sale price..

Since: Aug 08

Chitown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#701
Nov 13, 2009
 
Gab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.animalsuffering.com/forum/viewtopi...
At the end of this opinion page theres a few links to actual studies.
Even if you google animals killed harvesting soy beans you'll get 50 thousand links.
Even PETA acknowledges and justifies this practice,somehow.
I wonder if a lion thinks that killing a gazelle is murder...

Some PETA supporters are pretty crazy. I understand that cruelty to animals is one thing, but hunting or farming animals for food is justified by nature. Some people go too far with their guilt trip
the full story

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702
Nov 15, 2009
 
Pleasure Beach Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were gay!
Adam and Eve were not gay.

Adam and Steve are gay.
the independent

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#703
Nov 16, 2009
 
over 1.6 million books sold so far...

on sale at amazon.com for $9.00 pre-sale price..

Since: Sep 09

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#706
Nov 18, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Please don't read Sarah Palin's book, it full of lies. Lie after lie after lie. She would make the worst President this country has ever seen, and that's hard considering Bush Jr.
1termObama

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#707
Nov 19, 2009
 
Really Doe wrote:
Please don't read Sarah Palin's book, it full of lies. Lie after lie after lie. She would make the worst President this country has ever seen, and that's hard considering Bush Jr.
How do you know the book is "full of lies" Have you read it????doubt it,it was released yesterday.In fact, my copy is on the UPS truck, out for delivery today! I will be curling up in front of the fireplace tonight. Can't wait!!! Sarah is refreshing,honest and a true conservative. I personally do not want to see her as President or vice President. I do however want to see her in the house or Senate. She could be very effective in that position. Maybe she can be the one to rip the gavel out of Nancy's hand!

Since: Sep 09

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#709
Nov 19, 2009
 
1termObama wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know the book is "full of lies" Have you read it????doubt it,it was released yesterday.In fact, my copy is on the UPS truck, out for delivery today! I will be curling up in front of the fireplace tonight. Can't wait!!! Sarah is refreshing,honest and a true conservative. I personally do not want to see her as President or vice President. I do however want to see her in the house or Senate. She could be very effective in that position. Maybe she can be the one to rip the gavel out of Nancy's hand!
Yeah stupid I have read it. I got my copy at Kroger a week ago.
Sunny

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#710
Nov 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1termObama wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know the book is "full of lies" Have you read it????doubt it,it was released yesterday.In fact, my copy is on the UPS truck, out for delivery today! I will be curling up in front of the fireplace tonight. Can't wait!!! Sarah is refreshing,honest and a true conservative. I personally do not want to see her as President or vice President. I do however want to see her in the house or Senate. She could be very effective in that position. Maybe she can be the one to rip the gavel out of Nancy's hand!
I think one of the reasons some people don't like Sarah Palin is because there is a sense that she wants power, she wants to go from 2 years as governor of Alaska staight to president. I do not think she would be a senator or congressman. She's one of those people who tries things like being a beauty queen, or being governor, whatever it is, and then quits really quickly and blames the people involved. She's not like Hillary Clinton, she's not a strong person who sticks with things for the long hall. I saw this body language thing on Bill O'Reily's show last night, and the body language expert said when O'Reily interviews Palin, she's absolutely threatened by him. I would be very comfortable around O'Reily, I get him. She's not a strong person, she's only comfortable interviewing with Hannity cause he's a Christian and totally pro-Palin. You should watch O'Reilly's interview with Palin tonight and see how fearful she is of him. It gives a little more insight into what she's like. Even in her interview with Hannity last night she was manic, scared, rambling. When I see Huckabee or other politicans interviewing on TV, they hold it together and are much more focused and comfortable.
lifeafterdeath

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#711
Nov 19, 2009
 
Politics is not good. Hate is not good and lack of forgiveness is not good. lets pray for each other before the end of the world god help our sinfull soul. Hell is no party.
lifeafterdeath

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#712
Nov 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kim cutler how much money do you have not as much as orca nappy headed big lip hey? No offense to yah but I am sure that ni%&^%gra had more money you can ever hustle in your lifetime say cheese. I aint to Ni&^ gra lover but fact is fact.
lifeafterdeath

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#713
Nov 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

My Opinion in this democratic country
Oprah did good for herself and Sarah doing what she has to do. Good for them!!! MAKE MONEY MAKE MONEY. Thank god for Obama he is trying to keep us for being blown of the face of the planet. Iran, North Korea and every country that want to kill us all but he is smart. that is why missiles are not flying over our heads from Nkorea China and Iran Oprah helped. Mccain might have starte WWW3
Ruthie G

Maple Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#715
Nov 19, 2009
 
Windy City Player wrote:
Why does Palin do this to herself, she must know Oprah is going to try and set her up. Oprah is a liberal Obama supporter and Palin should steer clear of her show....Whatever happens is her own fault now.
It was so funny watching Palin count off on her fingers what she thought were good ideas. She's a HOOT!
Laurissa

Maple Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#716
Nov 19, 2009
 
Really Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah stupid I have read it. I got my copy at Kroger a week ago.
Mine was $4.99 and it IS funny, but not ha ha funny!
1termObama

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#717
Nov 20, 2009
 
Really Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah stupid I have read it. I got my copy at Kroger a week ago.
How typical. Name calling. Grow up. what are you, like 12? Admitt it, You're threatened by her. She is soooo popular,it's killing you,it's making your blood boil. Get use to her, she is here for the long haul. She won't run for President, but she will be a force in the Conservative movement! GO SARAH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

443 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 533,551
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min GOD 256,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Catcher1 172,543
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min bacon hater 93,838
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 22 min Alice 0563303677 19
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Buck Crick 224,604
GMO foods and you! 33 min andet1987 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min thewordofme 722,095
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ThatOneBand 115,592
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••