Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Do other x's see the VA policies for veterans who claim PTSD, and their spouse is the caregiver appointed by the psychiatrists, as unfair and cruel? Do you feel thrown away? If a spouse of over 26 years is the caregiver, and the veteran who didn't even see combat (and shot himself in the leg) gets set up for life with 100% disability pension, while cheating on you, abusing you, and wanting you to die, til you end up with nothing but a forced divorce; then the VA says you have no rights, while he squanders money on drugs for years, and all you want is something to live on to keep from leaning on your family....is this right? I would love to know if other women or men have been subject to the VA's rules on this issue. I would never want a penny from a REAL DISABLED VETERAN, but PTSD is well faked by many as an excuse to be cruel to his family. The veteran gets awarded for being a jackass to his family and tearing it apart, while the spouse / caregiver gets nothing but thrown away. A real honorable veteran would want his ex that took care of him to be taken care of in return. Trauma is trauma, even if the war is in your home.
Im fine now-

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Hi CoffeeBreakGirl! I was searching for information to start a support group for ex wives of PTSD Vets. We divorce for our own sanity but we get nothing for trying to help and being the scapegoat. They continue to get benefits and go into hiding living in camp grounds & using their training to stay under the radar-while we exes gotta rebuild ourselves and go out and face the world... I want to make a difference and help others to figure out their strengths and power as women that these men so easily strip from us in their constant manipulation of living in combat. The only thing we did wrong was love someone who couldn't return our love but can go cheat and drink/party their lives into oblivion..... Honorable is you for loving that man!
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

PTSD does not exist. Quit you're whining. Babies!
uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

The Peaceful American/Immigrants had build this USA with Blood and sweat for over century and while you our immoral US Anti-American Soldiers' boy/girls (Pawns, Soldiers-of-fortune, Morons...) following the instructions of our corrupted US War mongering NEOcons the radical in US govt and thier minions, and the US war-for-profiteers.enterprises ...had took out US into bankruptcy and moral bankrupted, and US had incite growth of world of enemy(s) at our doorsteps , and you our war mongers soldiers had ruined our US in just a decade. Shame on you!
uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Curtis Lowe wrote:
Ditto!
lynda mitchell

Sioux Falls, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Im fine now- wrote:
Hi CoffeeBreakGirl! I was searching for information to start a support group for ex wives of PTSD Vets. We divorce for our own sanity but we get nothing for trying to help and being the scapegoat. They continue to get benefits and go into hiding living in camp grounds & using their training to stay under the radar-while we exes gotta rebuild ourselves and go out and face the world... I want to make a difference and help others to figure out their strengths and power as women that these men so easily strip from us in their constant manipulation of living in combat. The only thing we did wrong was love someone who couldn't return our love but can go cheat and drink/party their lives into oblivion..... Honorable is you for loving that man!
so how did you become fine now??????????
lynda mitchell

Sioux Falls, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

so how did you become fine now??????????
CoffeeBreakGirl

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Hello Im fine now. I have been unable to get on here and check anything until now. But I truly want to thank you for your comment!! I agree that anyone who puts up with years of abuse from a so-called-PTSD veteran is the "honorable one"...thank you for that. I have made an appeal to Washington DC, and am still awaiting an outcome. I had to go before a DC Judge and told the entire truth. I am angry that PTSD can be faked, used and abused to hurt women or men spouses (ex) of veterans. They truly do strip us of our power and strength but I am fighting back. Through my experience I have found at this point, that the veterans are the only ones who can even get out of child support using PTSD if a State Court does not get in the middle and order it. It is common sense that if you took care of the veteran who was abusive, cheating, molesting young girls, etc. then just as other places of employment, when they get a pension of most any kind, the ex-wife who was abused gets a portion of that pension. I honor my veteran relatives...but I do not and never will honor a man who faked PTSD and used me and the VA to get what he wants for drugs and high-living with no responsibilites..not even so much as having to pay for an aspirin. While the ex wife struggles with many issues to just survive. BUT, I don't want to just survive! I want to help women or men who have been abused this way too. If more ex wives or husbands of "faked" PTSD claims would come forward, get in touch with the DC VA Appeals Board, and stand together we could see a change for the ones left behind, who are the TRUE War Victims in their own homes. The DC Judge did say this needed to go to Legislative Review. I truly agree. If I get a petition together I will post the link here in hopes it will get people active in a real troubling battle that is plagueing so many families. Thank you again...and if you have knowledge of a support group please let me know. I could use it:) God Bless
d-ex

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I am too a victim of a of a PTSD faker, who used the VA to support his drug habit, after many years of suffering I decided to get out of this situation with our son I was left with tons of depths, a house that at that moment I didn't know was getting ready to be foreclosed on. To make a long story short I found out that I could put an application for an apportionment from his VA check for child support since he owes me over 20, 000. I went to VA with all the paperwork needed they had me fill out the application did not even ask for my papers a month and a half later I hot a later letting me know that this process could take up to 2 years. I went back only to be told that they couldn't put the veteran at hardship. What about my hardship?? What ahout my son's hardship?? My ex husband dosent even call his son? So now I ask who is there to protect the children of this veterans. Can anyone give me some information on who to call or write too??
LC1221_mnila

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Hello, I am also a victim of a fake PSTD, I'm from the Philippines and I met my husband on line. Lats 2010 I allowed him to come here because he couldn't get a job there in Chicago, I helped him to appeal for his disability but last year he left me when he met another women. I only found out that he really doesn't have PSTD when my mother in law told me that he was diagnosed by the Psychiatrist that his mental function is only up to 16 years old teenager. He really have a habits of lying. I already get my apportionment for me and my child but he is denying that he doesn't have a child to me. The only good thing is my mother in law helping me to get a child support. By the way he is staying here in the Phils and living with his mistress and they got a child which he is claiming for additional dependent which the VA denied it and he appealed for this. We had a hearing last Mar 1, I told the VA how can he claim that child since he is still legally married to me, I don't know if this will be allowed by the VA but there are certain Family Law that VA should look for it. He is also faking our annulment, I only found out that he is claiming for annulment when my mother in law told me and luckily I was able to get a copy which he fake my address, I send a copy to the VA, my question is, Is this allowed by the US goverment faking an address? just to have an annulment. I hope someone can help me.
Andrew with PTSD

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Curtis Lowe wrote:
You are a stupid idiot. I suffer with PTSD in terrible way. I have terrible temptations do go and do what some of these wives have put up with. It is very real. Go get an education.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

397 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
more instagram followers (Dec '13) 11 min Emma Hester 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min danetoo 115,487
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 24 min Lil-Sis33 301
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min truth 533,294
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 40 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 242
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr sweets2360 721,945
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 172,516
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••