NBA should REMOVE Ku Klux Klansman Donald Sterling!!!!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 27, 2014
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Apr 27, 2014
See, now what Mr. Sterling has tried to hide deep within the dark recesses of his soul, is finally coming out. See, what this audiotape is telling the African-American members of the Los Angeles Clippers, and the half American Blake Griffin, is that he doesn't really like their kind, but that he accepts them, AS HIS EMPLOYEES.... because........THEY'RE MAKING HIM TONS OF MONEY.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Apr 27, 2014
But you know what??!! Think about this: If Donald Sterling was a REAL racist.........why would he date a young woman who's half black/half Hispanic???! You know what I think his REAL problem is?? I think he doesn't like MOST blacks, but not all.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Apr 27, 2014
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5 Apr 27, 2014
See, but what little Mrs. Viaviano, or whatever her name is, doesn't REALIZE is that Donald Sterling don't care nothing about except for her to be his little sex-kitten: http://cdn2.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/v... And when he's tired of her, he's gonna' dump her. That's why she's his girlfriend and not his wife....because then s could take him to the cleaners in court if they wee to divorce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 589,507
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min HipGnosis 176,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Buck Crick 837,374
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 23 min rdgupta 87
liston is here and still dancing wilth new pro... (May '13) 28 min martn 24
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 35 min WasteWater 4,168
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 36 min Doctor REALITY 26
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Pegasus 271,282
More from around the web