North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/u-says-world-cannot-let... There is no doubt that Bashar Assad is well on his way to the place called 'HELL'! But if America attacks Assad and his henchmen and he lives, and or remains in power, America's bold and courageous plans.....will have FAILED! I'm sorry, but I'm just keepin' it REAL! To all of the members of the British Parliament who overruled your Prime Minister: YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF 'COWARDS'!!! If the United States of America PUNISHES and removes Assad, you people need to go out into an Australian desert and stick your SHAMEFUL FACES underground and stare at the ostriches!! Almighty God did not give men the kind of consciences that just sit back and watch mass murderers kill innocent civilians by the thousands just to remain in power!! WHY must the United States of America ALWAYS lead the way in showing the world the REAL meaning of COURAGE??!!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/u-says-w orld-cannot-let-assad-away-che mical-024327291.html There is no doubt that Bashar Assad is well on his way to the place called 'HELL'! But if America attacks Assad and his henchmen and he lives, and or remains in power, America's bold and courageous plans.....will have FAILED! I'm sorry, but I'm just keepin' it REAL! To all of the members of the British Parliament who overruled your Prime Minister: YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF 'COWARDS'!!! If the United States of America PUNISHES and removes Assad, you people need to go out into an Australian desert and stick your SHAMEFUL FACES underground and stare at the ostriches!! Almighty God did not give men the kind of consciences that just sit back and watch mass murderers kill innocent civilians by the thousands just to remain in power!! WHY must the United States of America ALWAYS lead the way in showing the world the REAL meaning of COURAGE??!!
Nuts.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/u-says-w orld-cannot-let-assad-away-che mical-024327291.html There is no doubt that Bashar Assad is well on his way to the place called 'HELL'! But if America attacks Assad and his henchmen and he lives, and or remains in power, America's bold and courageous plans.....will have FAILED! I'm sorry, but I'm just keepin' it REAL! To all of the members of the British Parliament who overruled your Prime Minister: YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF 'COWARDS'!!! If the United States of America PUNISHES and removes Assad, you people need to go out into an Australian desert and stick your SHAMEFUL FACES underground and stare at the ostriches!! Almighty God did not give men the kind of consciences that just sit back and watch mass murderers kill innocent civilians by the thousands just to remain in power!! WHY must the United States of America ALWAYS lead the way in showing the world the REAL meaning of COURAGE??!!
GO TO THE front line !! and bring your Bible. let's see what happens.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

The only reason why Obamanation is not able to attack Assad is because Assad has the new axis of evil Satan,Russia,China on his side.. Not to forget to mention Hisbollah militia plus Iran.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
The only reason why Obamanation is not able to attack Assad is because Assad has the new axis of evil Satan,Russia,China on his side.. Not to forget to mention Hisbollah militia plus Iran.
Obama's mouth wrote a check his ass can't cash.

That simpering liberal bed wetter hasn't got a clue what to do now.
This is what a nation gets when the people elect a loser.

Amazing how all the War Mongering Chicken Hawks come out of the woodwork demanding a Syrian Kill strike.
Hawks like Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry and impotent little Barack Obama.
Democrats are such hypocrites.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
It's not just that Assad is determined to remain in power, and is willing to murder and gas Syrians by the thousands to put fear into the Syrian people, but Assad also KNOWS what happened to Saddam Hussein. He KNOWS what happened to Momar Kadafi. He KNOWS what happened to Nicolae Ceausescu. And he KNOWS if the Syrian people ever lay hands on him, he will meet the same fate as those tyrants before him. And he's fighting like a desperate lion surrounded by a pack of angry 'islamic hyenas'! So will the same person who took credit for the fall of OBL also the be the one to precipitate the fall of Assad with a punishing strike for the gassing of the Syrian people??! The vast of people in the world are saying 'stay out of it', Almighty God is saying Assad MUST be PUNISHED!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>It's not just that Assad is determined to remain in power, and is willing to murder and gas Syrians by the thousands to put fear into the Syrian people, but Assad also KNOWS what happened to Saddam Hussein. He KNOWS what happened to Momar Kadafi. He KNOWS what happened to Nicolae Ceausescu. And he KNOWS if the Syrian people ever lay hands on him, he will meet the same fate as those tyrants before him. And he's fighting like a desperate lion surrounded by a pack of angry 'islamic hyenas'! So will the same person who took credit for the fall of OBL also the be the one to precipitate the fall of Assad with a punishing strike for the gassing of the Syrian people??! The vast of people in the world are saying 'stay out of it', Almighty God is saying Assad MUST be PUNISHED!!
Assad's days are numbered. The Syrian people will NEVER accept him ever again! But WHY have the Syrian peple suffered so greatly at the hands of the most evil, desperate tyrant??! I'll tell you why: Because the vast majority of Syrians DO NOT believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. And the Lord has given them an evil tyrant as a leader. And because of that, many innocent Syrians, such as children and women, have suffered horrible injustices! Assad must be PUNISHED AND DESTROYED!!
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Where's the courage in remote control Drones and guided Missile's!
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
" Cowards"! No!,They are More civilized .
I think you should stick your shameful faces underground and stay there.
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
So! You're really sure that your politician's would vote for a strike on Syria are you?
Cisco Kid

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the courage in remote control Drones and guided Missile's!
There is no courage in remote control Drones and guided Missiles.
But then, the US doesn't have a courageous president.
He's a mom-jeans wearing, wimpy-weenie and needs a christian peace loving adult leader like Putin to lead him by the hand.

There is a great deal of evidence out there that Assad did not commit a chem-attack. It looks like fundamentalist rebels did.
Remember last fall when he rebels took over a Syrian military base and there were worries they got ahold of chemical weapons?
Well guess what?.....They did!
And they used them to frame Assad.

It is good thing that there is a world leader of a Christian country out there that listens to The Pope, wants to keep peace and is able to keep the blood thirsty Democrat War Hawks from killing innocent women and children with missile attacks.
Thank God for Russia and Vladimir Putin's intervention.

Obama has promoted more chemical killings of US children with his abortion agenda than the few chem-deaths in Syria.

How many Nobel Peace Prize winners have bombed more countries than Obama?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Well, so much for an 'attack', but Assad says that he is fighting against 'terrorists'......oh yeah?! Is THAT what you call all of the military personnel who have abandoned you since you started murdering your own people??! Maybe they're just people who are sick and tired of you and your family's crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

525 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Joyful8118 720,064
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Godchild 114,964
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 256,377
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min USA Born 532,385
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Clearwater 172,243
Friends who want to share daily living experiences (Oct '11) 21 min Just Wondering 8,190
should husbands & wives spank each other for se... (Mar '12) 49 min Mrotk 8
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 2 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••