Beyond The Sea Jewelers

Since: Jan 13

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#1 Jan 13, 2013
I am advising anyone thinking about doing any business with this man, don't. He is a lying thief and a degenerate gambler. He stole my money and jewelery. He is running a Ponzi scheme so DO NOT give him a dime. You will not get it back. Every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. To be fair, I did get my jewelry back after many, many months of fighting with him. I brought it in for repairs and he pawned it in NYC. I got it back after months and months. I even threatened him with calling the cops. Still it was at least another 3-4 months. I did finally get it back. The same way I brought it in to him. Broken. DO NOT trust this loser with any valuables. I know for a fact also that he is being investigated by the cops for a similar jewelery situation. Please take my advise. I would hate to see someone else get hurt by his deception and thievery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min nanoanomaly 70,080
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Pad 658,394
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 21 min ImFree2Choose 2,975
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Robin 974,624
bored 30 min hotasianpussy 1
hello guys 41 min hotasianpussy 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min Internet Reality 45,572
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Brian_G 282,869
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 4,931
More from around the web