Don’t use a Realtor !
No realtors

Eugene, OR

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Save tens of thousands of dollars by using a real estate attorney instead. Hire him/her to do the paperwork instead.
Not only do you save the fees, but you can get the house for less because the seller doesn’t have to pay those fees either.

You can find properties by looking in the ‘For sale by owner’ types of websites and newspaper ads.
You could call realtors, telling them you’re acting as your own agent, and ask if they have sellers with the kind of property you’re looking for.
In that case, you save yourself the fees, but the seller still pays that realtor, and that cost will be passed on to you by the seller.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Regina 641,579
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Not Affiliated 969,967
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 38,162
Poll Do you support gay marriage? (Jan '08) 6 min Inspector Nr 2 1,664
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min LAWEST100 618,395
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 9 min sorn50 846
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Inspector Nr 2 104,689
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min Inspector Nr 2 44,377
More from around the web