First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Kenny G-spot

Maplewood, NJ

#1 Jan 15, 2010
Any other white guys fell the same? I don't know the reason why, I grew up in a mostly white town but I always preferred non-white women no matter what their ethnicity as long as they weren't white. I think it had to do with the fact that all the men I knew that married white women ended up divorced and broke or stayed married and miserable so that they didn't break up the family or have half their possessions taken away. And when you look at the men married to non-white women they all seem happier, even seems like they are healthier and live longer! I even check the census and found that non-white women and especially foreign women have much lower divorce rates which I think proved what I though all along.

Its not just that I'm not attracted to them but I can't stand them personally either. To me they seem to be high maintenance, selfish, and to tell you the truth they really have a bad reputation of being really slutty. I'm always hearing guys talk about how easy they are, how they'll do anything in bed, etc. I just find that so disgusting, I don't understand how other guys can do it when theres a high probability that they'll catch a STD or worse from them.

Honestly white women just don't do anything, they just seem to go through life leeching off people with actual talent or skill. To me they just seem worthless.

Would really like responses from other white guys. BTW, if you prefer non-white women, what ethnicity is your favorite?
crazy horse

Douglas, GA

#2 Jan 16, 2010
Kenny G-spot wrote:
Any other white guys fell the same? I don't know the reason why, I grew up in a mostly white town but I always preferred non-white women no matter what their ethnicity as long as they weren't white. I think it had to do with the fact that all the men I knew that married white women ended up divorced and broke or stayed married and miserable so that they didn't break up the family or have half their possessions taken away. And when you look at the men married to non-white women they all seem happier, even seems like they are healthier and live longer! I even check the census and found that non-white women and especially foreign women have much lower divorce rates which I think proved what I though all along.
Its not just that I'm not attracted to them but I can't stand them personally either. To me they seem to be high maintenance, selfish, and to tell you the truth they really have a bad reputation of being really slutty. I'm always hearing guys talk about how easy they are, how they'll do anything in bed, etc. I just find that so disgusting, I don't understand how other guys can do it when theres a high probability that they'll catch a STD or worse from them.
Honestly white women just don't do anything, they just seem to go through life leeching off people with actual talent or skill. To me they just seem worthless.
Would really like responses from other white guys. BTW, if you prefer non-white women, what ethnicity is your favorite?
i think your queer,hey how about some sheep go with one of them,if that dont work,find the nearest interstate and walk in oppsite lane
Dear Confused

Osage City, KS

#3 Jan 16, 2010
Rational

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2010
crazy horse wrote:
<quoted text>i think your queer,hey how about some sheep go with one of them,if that dont work,find the nearest interstate and walk in oppsite lane
Wow your a dick. He's right white women suck almost as much as you.
COAB

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2010
You're either a troll with an agenda or you must be in the minus 1% of white guys who that feel this way.
andet1987

Glen Ellyn, IL

#6 Jan 16, 2010
White women are the best because they produce:

1. James Cameron: the Greatest Film Director, Titanic & Avatar

2. Bill Clinton: the Greatest President of the World

3. Leonard Kleinrock: the Father of the Internet

4. Neil Armstrong: the First Man on the Moon

5. Lance Armstrong: the Greatest Cyclist of all Time

6. Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, Reese Witherspoon: Box Office Queens

7. Johnny Depp, Mel Gibson, Tom Hanks/Cruise, Matt Damon, Daniel Jacob Radcliffe, Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Christian Bale, Tobey Maguire, Hugh Jackman, Arnold Scwarzenegger: Box Office Kings
new orleans coon hater

Slidell, LA

#8 Jan 16, 2010
Kenny G-spot wrote:
yardape!
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#9 Jan 16, 2010
new orleans coon hater wrote:
<quoted text>yardape!
Don't be mad you can't get a white woman maybe if your teef wasn't yeller and being introduced to soap would help too you dirty whiteboy that's why white women don't like you because you stink you are a stinky little white heffer lol
new orleans coon hater

Slidell, LA

#11 Jan 17, 2010
THE HONKY TONK MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be mad you can't get a white woman maybe if your teef wasn't yeller and being introduced to soap would help too you dirty whiteboy that's why white women don't like you because you stink you are a stinky little white heffer lol
it's easy for me to get a white woman cause i'm white,idiot. now run along my pet monkey and don't be rapin' any more little fat white girls.
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#13 Jan 17, 2010
<quoted text>it's easy for me to get a white woman cause i'm white,idiot. now run along my pet monkey and don't be rapin' any more little fat white girls.
Sorry buddy you can't get no white women your last woman left you for her black friend straight from Africa he was tapping that ass good and now you are a lonely little white heffer that smells like pig shit
Phew

Glen Cove, NY

#15 Jan 17, 2010
There's a whole island of women waiting for you in Haiti. Just bring a clothespin for your nose degenerate.
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#16 Jan 17, 2010
Phew wrote:
There's a whole island of women waiting for you in Haiti. Just bring a clothespin for your nose degenerate.
White men love foreign women you see all them white guys over there getting that foreign black coochie that why the white women are going to the black men now the white boys can't be trusted
new orleans coon hater

Slidell, LA

#17 Jan 17, 2010
<quoted text>Sorry buddy you can't get no white women your last woman left you for her black friend straight from Africa he was tapping that ass good and now you are a lonely little white heffer that smells like pig shit
i can get a white girl easier than ya my little yardape and she won't weigh 290 lbs either.
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#18 Jan 17, 2010
<quoted text>i can get a white girl easier than ya my little yardape and she won't weigh 290 lbs either.
All I need to do is is stare at her deep in her eyes with you there and she will see who the real man is once she see your a pussy and can't stand up for her white women don't feel safe in this crazy world with a white racist cracker head like you they want a black man
TNT

United States

#19 Jan 17, 2010
<quoted text>i can get a white girl easier than ya my little yardape and she won't weigh 290 lbs either.
That rite buddy you kin git uh white girl! but you failed to tell im' that you're gonna break in somebody's house and still uh little girl out of her bed like you been uh doing and taking them away in your raggly van and bang her wheil she screams her little head off! Yard apes as you put it are far more civilized than you neanderthals that kidnap little girls and rape them because a full grown white woman don't want you because your pecker is way to little to satisfy her and therefore you are inadequate! So you kidnap a little girl so you can screw her and make her scream and that make you feel more like a man because for the first time you could finally make a female scream when bang them! you sick dawg you!
Terrence

Pasadena, TX

#22 Feb 2, 2010
Kenny G-spot wrote:
. I actually agree with you, I am not white but was married to a white woman and she was a pain in my azz. Also when she got into her 30s the beotch started aging bigtime and I divorced her sorry azz. Last I heard she was livin with a negro on the other side of town in a trailer. I am happier now than ever before and am living with a latin lady who is sexy as hell and awesome to me. Can't say all white women are bad but a lot of them are not worth the hassle.
pest control 2

Kittanning, PA

#23 Feb 4, 2010
<quoted text>All I need to do is is stare at her deep in her eyes with you there and she will see who the real man is once she see your a pussy and can't stand up for her white women don't feel safe in this crazy world with a white racist cracker head like you they want a black man
yea am white and take all your women,black women want a white man and love it,we own pest control company,we get rid of dogs,big talkers like you,you a bad boy,you aintsa chit but a mut dog with crabs,fleas,maggots around the mouth,stare in my eyes boy i got something for you,go get the nose catcher and rope
Chase

Pasadena, TX

#24 Mar 20, 2010
White women around here called negro bait, that's all they good for. Most got herpes and other STD diseases so I would not mess with them. If you blacks want them who cares, better women out there that are clean.
Jorge

Pasadena, TX

#25 Apr 11, 2010
I don't like white women at all so don't really care what you do with them, they disgust me.
All ears

United States

#26 Apr 12, 2010
TNT wrote:
<quoted text>That rite buddy you kin git uh white girl! but you failed to tell im' that you're gonna break in somebody's house and still uh little girl out of her bed like you been uh doing and taking them away in your raggly van and bang her wheil she screams her little head off! Yard apes as you put it are far more civilized than you neanderthals that kidnap little girls and rape them because a full grown white woman don't want you because your pecker is way to little to satisfy her and therefore you are inadequate! So you kidnap a little girl so you can screw her and make her scream and that make you feel more like a man because for the first time you could finally make a female scream when bang them! you sick dawg you!
I heard that! I got to agree with you, guys like him are just child molesters and should be hunted down and made maggot food out of!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any good divorce lawyers out there? 14 min kayla00 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min rev big daddy pom... 227,362
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min onemale 259,116
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min curiouslu 738,576
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 25 min Osama Bin Laden 118,203
Like Lincoln and FDR, Obama faces nation in cri... (Nov '08) 31 min Swedenforever 41
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min mike 600,978
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min Oxbow 542,018
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 46 min RiccardoFire 95,412
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••