TWA Flight 800

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jul 2, 2013 I don't give many government aviation investigations total credibility because it has become my belief that some government investigators will gladly 'cover-up' the truth to keep the public from being afraid, and to keep America from being embarrassed. But I will say this: it does seem REAL strange that no terrorist group ever took responsibility for downing TWA 800. None that I ever heard about. So either no terrorist group had anything to do with it, or they were afraid of the wrath of the United States of America and chose to keep quiet. But that's not the usual m.o. of the terrorists who enjoy their war against America.

Mena, AR

#2 Jul 4, 2013
The government tends to 'tailor' their investigations to keep the whole truth from coming out, when necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Toby 78,644
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Regina 661,840
sexy hot chats (Dec '14) 5 min Deep 67
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min bad bob 183,853
Black Women - Easily Offended Or Always Offended? 53 min Johnny 10
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min who 283,721
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 975,357
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 14 hr Taste8282 79
More from around the web