Why do White people put up with verbal abuse from Blacks?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of461
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
VIXEN

Jamaica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Judged:

Because white america want to be excepted by Black america so bad they will take anything we dish out and love it.The need to be seen as a equal in our eyes is very important to you people<
IndyDave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Judged:

VIXEN wrote:
Because white america want to be excepted by Black america so bad they will take anything we dish out and love it.The need to be seen as a equal in our eyes is very important to you people<
You wish. Most of us couldn't give a rat's ass less to be "ACCEPTED" (go back to school, lose the ebonics and learn English) in American Black society.
What's happened is the "blacks" have screamed about alleged inequality for long enough, people are tired of listening to the constant ranting, so the courts have turned a "deaf ear" to the white man. WE are the minority now.
IndyDave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Judged:

VIXEN wrote:
BTW, if you were to verbally abuse me, I'd bitch-slap you into next Tuesday.
randall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

good one, i must think about it. black call us, honkie, cracker, devil, klansman, boy, and a buch of other slurs depending on where you came from europe.
the thing is that i keep noticing is that for the most part we have sell out amongs us, the same way they have uncle toms. that is why nothing gets done.
John

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

The "nappy headed hos" say they are now scarred for life!

Gimme a f-ing break.

Didn't their momma tell them that sticks and stones will break their bones, but words will never hurt them.

I actually thought Imus was wrong until the blacks started inanely exploiting it.

Now I think it's one of the funniest things I have ever heard. His ratings will surely go up.

Way to go IMUS!!!!
Emmy

Reeseville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

You ARE kidding, right Vixen? It's hard to tell with writing instead of in person. BTW, it's "accepted", not "excepted".
bobdawhiteguy

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Judged:

i love black people i think they are so sexy. F#$# the white people they just jealous because nobody likes any more
VIXEN

Jamaica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Judged:

You people talk tough on here but in person you are soft as ice cream
bobdawhiteguy

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

also f@#$% Imus he a ass
Jimmy

Pierrefonds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Guilty of being white!!
I come from poor blood and I would have been a slave for some rich english bloke so Get over it!! I am totally disgusted by Slavery of anyone or race

“I've now been in 57 states”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Judged:

"Because white america want to be excepted by Black america so bad they will take anything we dish out and love it."

Nah, we prefer to spend our time on foolish things such as seeking an education so that we can spell simple words such as "accepted" which allows us to gain employment and become contributors to society.

I don't care how tough you think you are, but spelling "accepted" as "excepted" is not a typo, but ignorance. No one is looking for "exceptance" from your type.
John

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

bobdawhiteguy wrote:
i love black people i think they are so sexy. F#$# the white people they just jealous because nobody likes any more
WOW!!! Check out the big brain on bobnotevenclosetoawhiteguy

JCS

Since: Mar 07

Littleton, Co

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Wow, I'm white and I'm married to a black guy, and I have never seen this so called phenonmenon. You'd think I would have seen both sides of the story - but I don't have a clue. Can you please enlighten me on this subject?

“Dirk Duncum”

Since: Feb 07

Allentown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Others may chose to be insulted by blacks but not me. If a black calls me a honky cracker then I will call him a ------ right back!
Emmy

Reeseville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Yeah. Knock it off bob. Learn to spell and write in a way that can be read. You're giving us whiteys a bad name.
IndyDave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Actually, Sivler Surfer, we DO want "exceptance" the illiterate type.....if you go by the very definition of the word... It's ACCEPTANCE we do NOT care about... Other than that, you're right on the $$!!
DISGUSTING

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

true, i have witnessed black people abusing white people, and the white people have a good natured attitude about it and laugh it off, but you're right, no one should be bashing anybody. a black person should not call a white person whitey if they don't expect the same courtesy.
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

Judged:

White America. That is so funny. Here we have White America complaining about freedom of speech, or the balck and white issue. Sadly, White America is the reason you have the black people here at all. You brought them over to be slaves, remember???? Now that you can't enslave them any longer, and both women and blacks have fought against the Gov't for equal and civil rights, well......here we are again, welcoming the CHEAP labor market for the rich back in------i.e. China, the Mexicans. It never ends. The rich, white male agenda is always trying to put somebody BENEATH himself. As far as freedom of speech. To the black race: please don't waste all the time you've spent marching in Selma, or elsewhere, to start calling your brothers and sisters, names like---the "n" word, or the "b" word. Everybody must get their minds and speech out of the gutter. This isn't about a little "oh ****, I spilled the milk on the floor" kind of thing.
Hancock County Native

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

I don't put up with any type of white racial slur. I don't care if its said in jest or not. I have confronted blacks for using them and told them if they don't like being called names they had best not use them them either. Followed with a cold stare. They back down. I even turned a former co-worker in for using the term "cracker". She never did it again. I went to my daughters school when a black kid called her a "kraut" and had him suspended for three days for intolerance and told the black prinicpal that she and I both knew that if the situation had been turned around and a white kid had called the black kid a racial slur all he!! would have broken loose. She agreed and he was suspended. The point is that we can be polite and still stand our ground and get our point across. We HAVE to stand up for ourselves.
IndyDave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

Hancock County Native wrote:
I don't put up with any type of white racial slur. I don't care if its said in jest or not. I have confronted blacks for using them and told them if they don't like being called names they had best not use them them either. Followed with a cold stare. They back down. I even turned a former co-worker in for using the term "cracker". She never did it again. I went to my daughters school when a black kid called her a "kraut" and had him suspended for three days for intolerance and told the black prinicpal that she and I both knew that if the situation had been turned around and a white kid had called the black kid a racial slur all he!! would have broken loose. She agreed and he was suspended. The point is that we can be polite and still stand our ground and get our point across. We HAVE to stand up for ourselves.
Well said. This just goes to prove how far society has let consideration for the fellow man go, when people resort to name-calling of any kind. There's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself when you've been wronged. It's just disturbing that it's necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of461
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

596 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min RFD 1,364
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min gort 715,915
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 255,563
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 529,654
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Buck Crick 223,042
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 17 min Basten 6
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min EdmondWA 93,131
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Ava 58
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••