Searching for true AMERICAN history p...

Searching for true AMERICAN history plz help!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Married to witegurl

Reston, VA

#1 Nov 17, 2013
I dont want any of that politically correct stuff they teach in school. They say the reason they want to teach it that way is to wipe out racism. So what is Obama doing? His way is racism toward the ones of a lighter color. I can be black and disagree with him cant I?

I want to tell my kids and grand kids how it really was, in my spare time. Cowboys, Indians which is what they called the Native Americans back when..

Here is a little bit of it with a test, but not enough for the whole story. Any thing you can add will be greatly appreciated, before it is outlawed.
I can copy and paste some to be printed, and then when the Liberal history liars outlaw the website, I will have it on paper.
See if you can pass the test.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min KENTUCKY 922,872
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min phooey 616,212
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min confrinting with ... 15,103
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 24 min gssgdfhdfgdg 60
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Pegasus 275,425
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min LAWEST100 179,255
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min LAWEST100 614,036
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Mr Wiggley 8,343
More from around the web