Is Fort Knox Empty
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jason

Yukon, OK

#1 Oct 5, 2011
well Has the government pulled another hoax on America...

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#2 Oct 5, 2011
NO! No hoax and Ft Knox is not empty. Another new command was recently transferred there. Goggle Ft Knox and get the latest info.
jason

Yukon, OK

#3 Oct 5, 2011
Allen Richards wrote:
NO! No hoax and Ft Knox is not empty. Another new command was recently transferred there. Goggle Ft Knox and get the latest info.
And you being part of the military I guess you know right. have you seen it with your own eyes....
LightForce

Warren, MI

#4 Oct 5, 2011
jason wrote:
well Has the government pulled another hoax on America...
It doesn't matter if it's there or not. Nobody will ever see it. It's all symbolism.
Veteran

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2011
Allen Richards wrote:
Don't bother answering this idiot...he is an anti-American troll that spews hatred for soldiers and the very country that gives him the rights to do it. Bad luck that a soldier answers him, but know this...he's a pathetic POS cockbreath...

“It's hot in my world”

Since: Oct 11

The Pit

#6 Oct 5, 2011
I've got the gold.
Veteran

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2011
jason wrote:
<quoted text>And you being part of the military I guess you know right. have you seen it with your own eyes....
Why, do you need someone else to verify this for you because you can't see with your head so far up your ass??
jason

Yukon, OK

#8 Oct 5, 2011
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother answering this idiot...he is an anti-American troll that spews hatred for soldiers and the very country that gives him the rights to do it. Bad luck that a soldier answers him, but know this...he's a pathetic POS cockbreath...
one thing about me son is i tell it like it is you are a coward very simple...and you are a brainwashed idiot i back my shit up im in oklahoma now step up to the pump.....

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#9 Oct 5, 2011
Yes, don't ask.
andet1987

Glenview, IL

#10 Oct 5, 2011
LOL omg, cockbreath ?? ha ha sorry Yada. you will always be my buddy.
andet1987

Glenview, IL

#11 Oct 5, 2011
LOL cockbreath ?? ha ha sorry Yada, my buddy :)
andet1987

Glenview, IL

#12 Oct 5, 2011
i saw Fort Knox in Goldfinger with Sean Connery. he is very handsome.
Veteran

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2011
jason wrote:
<quoted text>one thing about me son is i tell it like it is you are a coward very simple...and you are a brainwashed idiot i back my shit up im in oklahoma now step up to the pump.....
You don't say nothing like it is, you are obsessed with stupidity!!
Name the location kitty, I've been waiting for you...unless you mean by "pump" gaysex like you and krappy have...in that case, I'll pass!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry...I'll be seeing ya...be looking over your shoulder boy!!

US 62 @ US 81

#14 Oct 5, 2011
jason wrote:
<quoted text>And you being part of the military I guess you know right. have you seen it with your own eyes....
I was stationed at Ft Knox for 11 years and worked as a civilian there for another 6 years. I still have friends who work there.
Veteran

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2011
Andet is here, yeah, I bet he is your "buddy"...huh John???
jason

Yukon, OK

#16 Oct 5, 2011
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
I was stationed at Ft Knox for 11 years and worked as a civilian there for another 6 years. I still have friends who work there.
but allen you did not answer my question did you see it...pretty simple.
Veteran

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2011
jason wrote:
<quoted text>but allen you did not answer my question did you see it...pretty simple.
Still waiting for that location boy...pretty simple, simpleton!!
jason

Yukon, OK

#18 Oct 5, 2011
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for that location boy...pretty simple, simpleton!!
just to make sure come to shawnee the braums on harrison you name the date and the time....now dont back out and don't be a coward...
Veteran

United States

#19 Oct 5, 2011
jason wrote:
<quoted text>just to make sure come to shawnee the braums on harrison you name the date and the time....now dont back out and don't be a coward...
15 minutes, white dually, be seeing ya!!

US 62 @ US 81

#20 Oct 6, 2011
jason wrote:
<quoted text>but allen you did not answer my question did you see it...pretty simple.
Did I see what? I have seen gold at the gold vault, located on Ft Knox, KY. Two of my friends were guards at the gold vault. There is definitely gold in the gold vault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 min Johnny 27
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 685,471
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bongo 24,607
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 30 min Downer 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 985,610
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
More from around the web