Confidence gain through plastic surgery

Confidence gain through plastic surgery

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Mandy

Cottage Grove, OR

#1 Sep 17, 2013
In search of help with cosmetic surgery. Mom of 3, stretched and hating it. Hoping to get a mommy makeover and build my confidence back.(A mommy makeover includes tummy tuck, breast augmentation and some liposuction) My ab muscles didn't go back together, even after countless crunches and exercise. I'm sick of looking down and seeing no boobs but a stomach that looks like I'm 5 months pregnant. I'm done having kids. It needs to go away. Help!

Www.bikini-body-or-bust.com is where you can help me. Thanks.
inmate

Delmar, DE

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Would rather see small real boobs than fake anything. Wife had 2 children and has the same problem. She has a supporting husband who enjoys her very much. She is better in bed at 40 than she was at 18. Would rather have her in bed than any replacement.
Find your self in what you have to offer in life. Not what you look like nude. Waste of money when your partner could care less.
inmate

Delmar, DE

#3 Sep 17, 2013
did not see your pictures till after I posted, you are a normal looking female. If you want stripper boobs go strip. Lot of people who need medical care and help. I hope you do not waste money on your own self promotion.
Mandy

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to reply and to look at my website, but I'm pretty stuck on this. Been researching and wanting this for years. Now I'm just motivated to make it happen. Everyone has something they desire.. Mine just so happens to be this. I'm a good mom, great girlfriend... This is just for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Steve III 654,054
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Dr Banonator 64,060
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Joe Fortuna 973,816
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 14 min Rosa_Winkel 29
i swap sexy photos of my girlfriend (Jan '10) 1 hr Fitcouple 75
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 106,507
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,583
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 11 hr Clive 80
More from around the web