Noli de Castro For President in 2010

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Philippines

#1 Oct 1, 2008
VP Emmanuel Pelaez and VP Noli de Castro are the same. Both of them will never become president and both of them are vice presidents of the Macapagals.

Yes, Decastro will never win as a president, not because he did not performed well, but because the destiny is not on his side.

Decastro does not have money: his expected income in the ralroad project is now being scuttled by FG, so, he has no logistics.

In the survey, he is just being prop up by "Money Villar" , the one who paid the survey, because Villar hopes to be the VP of Decastro (DeVil Team). Villar and Decastro wants to steal the LAKAS CMD nomination from BAYANI FERNANDO so they paid their way into the survey.

Decastro will not be president, not because he abandoned his first wife, and make some money while he is still a journalist through "Lagaring Hapon" operandi - paid to attack, paid to defend.Not because he is remarried to a muslim who is sympathetic to the Bangsa Moro Republic.
But because he is not in the destiny written history of our nation.

Decastro demolished a lot of families near the railroad tracks for a hefty amount of dow....he is cruel and "mukhang pera"..."Money Villar and Noli Decastro deserve each other.They form the "MAREA DeVil" Team.

The destiny is not with Decastro..the presidency of the Philippines is mysteriously written in the phrase "MAREA FROM HEAVEN".

MAREA - Marcos,Aquino,Ramos, Estrada and Arroyo
FROM - Fernando, Roxas, Osmena and Magsaysay
then HEAVEN.

F could be Flavier, Favila or Fernando
R may also be Susan Roces, Bong Revilla, Vilma Santos Recto, Angie Reyes or Rofus Rodriguez.
O can be Orbos, or Ocampos
M maybe a Marcos or another Macapagal, or Montemayor or Magsaysay.

In short, Decastro is destined to be a vice president only. The Filipinos had given him a chance but the destiny is not for him. Villar will also fail to become president...he is not in the destiny of our nation.

"MAREA FROM HEAVEN" is the guiding spirit that put an ordinary housewife, a lowly paid soldier, a college drop out - to presidency against moneyed and indluential opponents. This is the same spirit that will be curving our destiny in the future.

The 2010 elections will be a bizaare and unexpected one that will humiliate the pollsters, the pundits and the analysts..Mamam Mary will put a former Sacristan and a pro - poor former mayor as the next President.
faeriedust

Philippines

#3 Oct 1, 2008
i'm open-minded enough to believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. i hope you'll be open-minded enough to at least consider that what you just posted is bullshit.

i'd appreciate a reply. thank you.
Julie Valencia

Philippines

#4 Oct 2, 2008
I think the article is historical and it has a basis for a trending....

It is also logical...

presidency is a destiny... if Noli de Castro is not destined to be the next president because the camp of Money Villar had been circulating in the political grapevine that they already made a downpayment for Noli to be the vice presidential tandem of "C5 at Taga" Villar..then the prophecy will come true..

Just watch out...as the prophecy is unfolding in its proper places..I hope you also believe in Mama Mary.

Kayang bilhin ni money villar maski sino..in fact, Noli has been sealed,paid and delivered..so...why are you so mad about the article...
Jun Andres

Makati, Philippines

#5 Oct 6, 2008
Ano status ng paghahabol ng unang asawa ni Noli de Castro sa kanya...nagbibigay ba si Noli ng sustento? Magkano ba commmision ni Noli sa mga projects nya sa riles?
Cesar Dechavez

Makati, Philippines

#6 Oct 8, 2008
Dear Ms. Valencia,

Leaking a top level negotiation to the political grapevine is one of the dirty tricks being done by Money Villar, just to make sure that Noli de Castro will totally lost his credibility and will not be able to run for president.

Money Villar is now desperate... his Senate post is even in danger...Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile might be elected senate president to replace him. Money villar will do anything to survive...

Now that every one in the know has already know the deal, the best way for Noli de Castro is to consider not running anymore...

Just make one last deal...wag na dapat bawiin ni Money Villar yung downpayment...its good enough for Noli's retirement....i time deposit na lang nya yun.
Kevin Tiu

Malaybalay, Philippines

#7 Oct 10, 2008
Sobrang gulo na ngayon ng pulitika natin, buti pa kay Bayani Fernando na tayong lahat. Hindi naman siguro ibibenta ni Vice President Noli de Castro ang kanyang dangal kay Senate President Manny Villar, let us give our vice president the benifit of the doubt....so, Bayani Fernando na tayo ha....

Bayani na, Fernando pa.

Wala ka ng hahanapin pa.

Hindi lang pang pamilya, pang sports pa!

May energy ka ba?

Hindi namin kayo tatantanan.

Kapuso na, kapamilya pa.

Kailanangan pa bang imemorize yan?

Bayani..Bayani...Bayani
Lazaro Valencia

Taguig, Philippines

#8 Oct 18, 2008
faeriedust wrote:
i'm open-minded enough to believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. i hope you'll be open-minded enough to at least consider that what you just posted is bullshit.
i'd appreciate a reply. thank you.
Lets pursue further the bullshit stuff you mentioned...if Noli "useless" De Castro become president after Gloria will be impeached in a few months, is Noli prepared to take over as the constitutional succesor? Sino kukunin nyang Vice President? Si Speaker Nograles ba that is secretly working for the impeachment or si Money Villar na puro pera lang ang inaasikaso. If these bullshits can not be answered directly by Noli, then, you know who is the real bullshit round here......maglabasan na tayo ng baraha.

Pag di kaya ni Noli na tumulong para patalsikin si Gloria at ihanda ang sarili para sa take over..palagay ko eh wala syang K para tumakbong presidente sa 2010..yan..yan ang tunay na bullshit stuff..hindi lang yung bullshit na sinabi mo na tirang pam bakla lang.
Walter Duterte

Philippines

#9 Oct 25, 2008
A lot of people are saying that Noli de Castro is a waste..inutil..useless. They did not realize that that kind of description is precisely what made PGMA picked him as her vice president...somebody like guingona or pimentel is dangerous.

Wether we like it or not..when the Wednesday Club of Money Villar succesfully impeach Gloria, Noli will be the president and he has the power to appoint a vice president...

My advice is to get Nograles as the vice president..because he has no presidential ambition.To get Money Villar is dangerous..he could be your rival in the presidency in 2010. Besides, Money Villar is already down in the kitchen sink so, dont ever save him by appointing him vice president.The guy is a thief.

Joe De Venecia is also a safe vice president...although both Nograles and JDV are silently working for the impeachment of the wife of Mike Arroyo, JVD is more open.

Noli could be inutil and I would not vote for him as president in 2010 but he is the constitutional successor so we have to live by it.....no choice.
Amor Cruz

Philippines

#10 Nov 13, 2008
We are glad of the news that VP Noli de Castro is now coordinating with people close to speaker Prospero Nograles for a smooth impeachment of PGMA.

PGMA is now a lame duck, VP Noli has been independent ever since..congressmen are now revolving around him. And with Speaker Nograles, the Lakas CMD as his vice president in waiting after PGMA has been impeach, VP Noli will be reelected in 2010 together with Speaker Nograles as his VP.

PGMA can not do anything now...she has alot of enemeis and anomalies to handle..she just have to give way..and maybe negotiate for honorable way out to Portugal.
Boy Perigrino

Makati, Philippines

#11 Nov 19, 2008
Yeah..the group of PGMA managed to deposed Villar from the Senate presidency..to weaken the influence of the Wednesday Club in the impeachment.

But a lot of congressmen are already talking to Noli and Villar because they know that with our without impeachment, the two will remain the power duo of the Philippines...with their independence (without PGMA kiss of death, with position, party, popularity and money.. The congressmen know that PGMA is now a lameduck president...with so many enemies, so many cases and with low popularity and with few time left, and with all their money - making schemes all exhausted..

They know that PGMA will not help other candidates if she is not on the line..besides she needs a lot of money now that they lost so much with their Lehman investments..They need money to campaign for Mikey, Dato and Iggy and no more money nor influence for other candidates. GMA can not just give endorsemnet without money because her endoresemnt is a kiss of death..

So, Noli and Villar is the duo that is attracting congressmen and so impeachment might prosper because the congressmen will show to Noli and Villar that they are loyal to them and are against PGMA corruptions..

Noli has a choice to appoint Villar or Nograles as his vice president, or maybe Enrile...

But I think Noli is better off appointing Nograles as his vice president when the Congress impeach Gloria...

Noli is so indpendent that he does not need a party nor Gloria, in fact PGMA is more a liability to him...Noli can go to NP of Villar and he has no problem with money..and appoint Villar as his vice president or Nograles..

But Nograles will play a very important role in Noli presidency - either as vice president or executive secretary.
MAREA FROM HEAVEN

Koronadal, Philippines

#12 Nov 26, 2008
"MAREA FROM HEAVEN" is a legend that legitimizes the PGMA presidency because she is projected as part of the "destiny of nation" and secondly, it prevented the impeachment because it predicted a smooth presidential transition.

Truly, the philippine presidential elections these days are now being done in the cerebral level.

Those who did not get it will not get it and will keep on wondering whats happening.

Because of confusion, opposition leaders for instance removed an opposition senate president and install a pro administration one.

Because of confusion, opposition did not impeach Gloria because they dont want to install an opposition triumvirate of "JDV - de Castro - Villar".

Opposition in this country is weak because they are confused. "KUNG NASAN SI BANAYO, TALO ANG KANDIDATO, NALI LITO SA DISKARTE."

They dont know the mystery of MAREA FROM HEAVEN.
Junie Kimbo

Philippines

#13 Dec 12, 2008
By the way, I think Noli is welcome as the unitifying symbol of the opposition against Gloria.This is good for him to escape from the kiss of death of Gloria. Kaya lang, kulang sya ng mga staff na kayang ikasa ito.....
President Erap Estrada

Philippines

#14 Jan 28, 2009
Junie Kimbo wrote:
By the way, I think Noli is welcome as the unitifying symbol of the opposition against Gloria.This is good for him to escape from the kiss of death of Gloria. Kaya lang, kulang sya ng mga staff na kayang ikasa ito.....
You might be surprised.. so never say it's over until it is.
President Erap Estrada

Philippines

#15 Jan 28, 2009
Pepe Almonte wrote:
VP Emmanuel Pelaez and VP Noli de Castro are the same. Both of them will never become president and both of them are vice presidents of the Macapagals.
Yes, Decastro will never win as a president, not because he did not performed well, but because the destiny is not on his side.
Decastro does not have money: his expected income in the ralroad project is now being scuttled by FG, so, he has no logistics.
In the survey, he is just being prop up by "Money Villar" , the one who paid the survey, because Villar hopes to be the VP of Decastro (DeVil Team). Villar and Decastro wants to steal the LAKAS CMD nomination from BAYANI FERNANDO so they paid their way into the survey.
Decastro will not be president, not because he abandoned his first wife, and make some money while he is still a journalist through "Lagaring Hapon" operandi - paid to attack, paid to defend.Not because he is remarried to a muslim who is sympathetic to the Bangsa Moro Republic.
But because he is not in the destiny written history of our nation.
Decastro demolished a lot of families near the railroad tracks for a hefty amount of dow....he is cruel and "mukhang pera"..."Money Villar and Noli Decastro deserve each other.They form the "MAREA DeVil" Team.
The destiny is not with Decastro..the presidency of the Philippines is mysteriously written in the phrase "MAREA FROM HEAVEN".
MAREA - Marcos,Aquino,Ramos, Estrada and Arroyo
FROM - Fernando, Roxas, Osmena and Magsaysay
then HEAVEN.
F could be Flavier, Favila or Fernando
R may also be Susan Roces, Bong Revilla, Vilma Santos Recto, Angie Reyes or Rofus Rodriguez.
O can be Orbos, or Ocampos
M maybe a Marcos or another Macapagal, or Montemayor or Magsaysay.
In short, Decastro is destined to be a vice president only. The Filipinos had given him a chance but the destiny is not for him. Villar will also fail to become president...he is not in the destiny of our nation.
"MAREA FROM HEAVEN" is the guiding spirit that put an ordinary housewife, a lowly paid soldier, a college drop out - to presidency against moneyed and indluential opponents. This is the same spirit that will be curving our destiny in the future.
The 2010 elections will be a bizaare and unexpected one that will humiliate the pollsters, the pundits and the analysts..Mamam Mary will put a former Sacristan and a pro - poor former mayor as the next President.
Oh so you're religious huh? What made you think that the Philippine presidency will be decided by the garbage being spread by the 1%(SWS) who root for Bayani Fernando? How about Noli's more than 30 years of devotion to the Black Nazarene, thats what you call PIETY and that doesn't happen overnight. And please don't use Mama Mary just to create an illusion that BF will win.. that's Blasphemy!! And oh, Mama Mary will not put somebody who treats vendors like a strayed dogs (asong kalye), somebody who instructs his power-hungry officers to confiscate the goods they are selling when they know that it is their only MEANS of living. How many vendors were HURT in that DICTATOR-LIKE acts? Now, he's PRO POOR for doing that? horse sh*t!
Noli Sinsuat

Quezon City, Philippines

#16 Jan 28, 2009
I talked to the staff of Manny Villar. Nabili na raw nila si Noli. VP ulit tatakbuhan ni Noli.
Bayani ng Masa

Philippines

#17 Jan 30, 2009
Lacson drags Arroyo husband into road corruption mess
01/27/2009 | 11:04 AM | GMA News
Lacson replied he is talking to witnesses to come into the open, "but they are very much afraid to come out for obvious reasons."
He also cited information reaching him indicating that the bidding for the project at the time had been finished but Metropolitan Manila Development Authority chairman Bayani Fernando sat on the awarding.
The information also indicated Fernando "did not want to sign" even after the P70 million had been paid.
Binay

Philippines

#18 Feb 6, 2009
Sa Mindoro lang mananalo si Noli..supot yan eh.
Chiz Escudero

Philippines

#19 Feb 11, 2009
Noli Sinsuat wrote:
I talked to the staff of Manny Villar. Nabili na raw nila si Noli. VP ulit tatakbuhan ni Noli.
T.anga ako ang VP ni Noli sa 2010.. DI mananalo yan si Villar na MANDURUGAS
erap

Philippines

#20 Feb 11, 2009
Binay wrote:
Sa Mindoro lang mananalo si Noli..supot yan eh.
atleast may ti.ti ikaw wala kahit bay.ag
Efren Danao

Philippines

#21 Feb 13, 2009
GO Noli de Castro sa 2010!! The NExt President!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Bongo 71,478
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,392
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,033
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 96
How to help others save MONEY 2 hr meme 3
Good Nite, my Fellow Dorkinsteins! 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 7 hr Doctor REALITY 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Rosesz 699,379